Dr. Jason Swerdloff, MD

Dr. Jason Swerdloff, MD

Facial Plastic Surgery  ·
Dr. Jason Swerdloff, MD is a facial plastic surgery specialist in Spring Hill, FL and has been practicing for 20 years. He graduated from University Of Virginia / Main Campus in 1993 and specializes in facial plastic surgery and ear, nose, and throat.Read his story

1130 Commercial Way

Spring Hill, FL 34606

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • CHAMPVA
  • CoreSource

Learn about Dr. Swerdloff

See how frequently Dr. Swerdloff performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Wound Repair
Paracentesis
Cancer

Dr. Swerdloff's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Swerdloff's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Swerdloff "I am Board Certified in Facial Plastic Surgery and specialize in natural appearing facial rejeuvenation procedures that can be done in my office under local anesthesia and oral sedation -- no need to be put to sleep! I have done over 5000 facial cosmetic procedures with this approach, and patients love it! Patients can also choose to have me take them to an outpatient surgery center if they prefer."

This content was provided by Dr. Swerdloff "I emphasize safety and a natural appearing result.  I individualize my approach and treatment recommendations for each patient based on their desires and goals.  We form a team to get you from where you are, to where you want to be!"

• Facial Plastic Surgery

• Uc-Sf
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed
  • Ucsf Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1999

Dr. Swerdloff has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Swerdloff does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Swerdloff and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Swerdloff's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Swerdloff to family and friends

Dr. Swerdloff's Performance

Wonderful experience. I saw him many years ago and returned and could not have been happier each time with the results
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Great ENT doctor. Explained things professionally & simplistically. He provided me with information to pass onto our GI dr, to which the GI dr was grateful to have been provided with, as this prevented my husband from having an unnecessary biopsy. I'm incredibly grateful for his knowledge &...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I had a mini lift about 10 years ago and with wonderful results! I was very frightened and Dr. Swerdloff was very kind and understanding. It went well and the results were as I said before wonderful but also and I can't stress this enough NATURAL. I did not look pulled or stretched. I could use a...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I would highly recommend Dr. Swerdloff to family and friends. He is a most excellent Surgeon and his staff is also amazing! I am extremely thankful that I found one of the best surgeons to do my procedure! Thank you Dr. Jason Swerdloff :)
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I would highly recommend Dr. Jason Swerdloff he is an outstanding surgeon! The results I received exceeded my expectations. I am in awe at the results and extremely thankful that he did my surgery! His staff is also exceptional. I would definitely use Dr. Jason Swerdloff again in the future for...more
Are you Dr. Swerdloff?