Dr. Jason Stamboulieh, DDS

Dr. Jason Stamboulieh, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Jason Stamboulieh, DDS is a dentist who practices in Frisco, TX. He is 40 years old. Dr. Stamboulieh is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano.

2500 Legacy Dr Ste 230

• DenteMax

Learn about Dr. Stamboulieh

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Facial Reconstruction

Education data for Dr. Stamboulieh is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Stamboulieh has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Stamboulieh has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Stamboulieh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stamboulieh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Stamboulieh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Stamboulieh to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Stamboulieh's Performance
in Frisco, TX |
Dr. Stamboulieh and his staff, Toni and Jessica are excellent! This was the best tooth extraction and implant experience I have ever had! I was off pain meds within 24 hours and I healed very quickly! They also checked up on me within just a couple of hours to make sure I was ok. His technique and procedure were much more budget friendly than other Oral Surgeons. My son also had wisdom teeth extractions from Legacy Oral Surgery a couple of years ago and had a very speedy recovery with little dis
in Frisco, TX |
I highly recommend Dr. Stamboulieh and his office. They are friendly, professional, and caring. I have had 4 teeth pulled with 6 implants. They made it very easy. I also like that they can see you in a very timely manner. One usually needs to act on these things quickly and I have been very satisfied with each visit.
in Plano, TX |
2nd time to have teeth extracted for my 12 yr old. She asked to go back here the 2nd go round as she said her 1st experience was so good. Very good explaining the process, answering my questions and hers. Loved how they focused on talking to her and not just me. She wanted full sedation and procedure was completely done in less than 45 min. Accommodating to do kids 1st thing in the morning. Would highly recommend Dr. S and team!
in Lewisville, TX |
I have Tori in my mouth which is hereditary, plus I grind at night. For years i had been taking Alendronate for Osteoporosis and months ago had a tooth removed. A sharp piece of bone from one of the tori painfully came through my gum and i wasn't sure what to do. The dentist office recommended to see an Oral Surgeon. Dr. Stamboulieh's office got me in soon and within 2 visits he was able to remove the sharp bone. Knowlegeable, effective, friendly and so helpful.
in Mckinney, TX |
Dr Stamboulieh and his staff were amazing. I was very nervous about having my wisdom teeth pulled. He and his staff explained the procedure and made me feel calm about the anesthesia. He even had concerns about issues he saw on X-rays with another tooth i had work done on a few months ago and advise me to have it rechecked. I would recommend Dr Stamboulieh to all of my family and friends. Carolyn
Frisco, TX |
Dr. Stamboulieh and his staff were wonderful before, during and after my procedure. I know I can be a challenging patient, but anytime I had problems or worries he would always make the time to see me and put my mind at ease. He is an excellent surgeon and very knowledgeable. I highly recommend him.
in Frisco, TX |
Dr. Stamboulieh and his staff at Legacy Implant and Oral Surgery are wonderful! The front desk staff is cheerful, responsive and professional. The surgical assistants are friendly, warm and reassuring especially the day of the surgery. Dr. Stamboulieh is personable with a good “bed side manner”. Most importantly though, he delivers results. My extraction and implant procedure was unbelievably non-eventful. Very minimal discomfort afterwards. Highly recommend Dr. Stamboulieh!
Frisco, TX |
Dr. Stamboulieh and the rest of his team were great! I had a dental implant and the procedure went perfectly! I was very nervous but he explained everything to me on my initial visit and and put my mind at ease.
in Frisco, TX |
Best OMFS in Dallas!! Always considerate. Helpful. Honest. I trust ALL my patients with him, over 4 years now!!
Have you seen Dr. Jason Stamboulieh, DDS?
Are you Dr. Stamboulieh?