Dr. Jason Stamboulieh, DDS

Dr. Jason Stamboulieh, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male | 40 years old

26 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Stamboulieh practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at 1 location in Frisco, TX.

Are you Dr. Stamboulieh? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Stamboulieh's Experience

Visiting Dr. Stamboulieh

Dr. Stamboulieh accepts 15 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Stamboulieh has admitting privileges.

Dr. Stamboulieh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Stamboulieh to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Stamboulieh's Performance
in Lewisville, TX |
I have Tori in my mouth which is hereditary, plus I grind at night. For years i had been taking Alendronate for Osteoporosis and months ago had a tooth removed. A sharp piece of bone from one of the tori painfully came through my gum and i wasn't sure what to do. The dentist office recommended to see an Oral Surgeon. Dr. Stamboulieh's office got me in soon and within 2 visits he was able to remove the sharp bone. Knowlegeable, effective, friendly and so helpful.
in Mckinney, TX |
Dr Stamboulieh and his staff were amazing. I was very nervous about having my wisdom teeth pulled. He and his staff explained the procedure and made me feel calm about the anesthesia. He even had concerns about issues he saw on X-rays with another tooth i had work done on a few months ago and advise me to have it rechecked. I would recommend Dr Stamboulieh to all of my family and friends. Carolyn
Frisco, TX |
Dr. Stamboulieh and his staff were wonderful before, during and after my procedure. I know I can be a challenging patient, but anytime I had problems or worries he would always make the time to see me and put my mind at ease. He is an excellent surgeon and very knowledgeable. I highly recommend him.
in Frisco, TX |
Dr. Stamboulieh and his staff at Legacy Implant and Oral Surgery are wonderful! The front desk staff is cheerful, responsive and professional. The surgical assistants are friendly, warm and reassuring especially the day of the surgery. Dr. Stamboulieh is personable with a good “bed side manner”. Most importantly though, he delivers results. My extraction and implant procedure was unbelievably non-eventful. Very minimal discomfort afterwards. Highly recommend Dr. Stamboulieh!
Frisco, TX |
Dr. Stamboulieh and the rest of his team were great! I had a dental implant and the procedure went perfectly! I was very nervous but he explained everything to me on my initial visit and and put my mind at ease.
in Plano TX |
12 year old needed 4 teeth pulled. Staff very responsive, helpful, up front about what to expect, personable, clean office. On time for appointments. Most of all she felt comfortable with Dr. Stamboulieh. Would highly recommend.
in Frisco, TX |
Best OMFS in Dallas!! Always considerate. Helpful. Honest. I trust ALL my patients with him, over 4 years now!!
Have you seen Dr. Jason Stamboulieh, DDS?
Are you Dr. Stamboulieh?

Compare Dr. Stamboulieh

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Stamboulieh's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Dentofacial Anomalies

Dr. Stamboulieh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stamboulieh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery