Dr. Jason Spring, DO

Dr. Jason Spring, DO

Family Medicine  |
Male
Dr. Jason Spring, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in San Diego, CA. He has been practicing for 14 years. Read his story

16918 Dove Canyon Rd Ste 100

San Diego, CA 92127

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California
  • Health Net
  • Sharp Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Spring

Dr. Spring's Experience

Dr. Spring's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice and Sports Medicine

Dr. Spring's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Spring "Dr. Jason Spring is a Family Medicine Physician, specializing in Sports Medicine, acupuncture and Osteopathic Manipulation Therapy. He attended the University of La Verne, where he completed his Bachelor of Science in Biology, Magna Cum Laude. He received his Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine in 2003 from Western University of Health Science, College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Spring served in the United States Navy for ten years as a Medical Officer. He completed his internship and residency in Family Medicine at Naval Hospital, Camp Pendleton in 2006. Dr. Spring completed his Sports Medicine Fellowship in 2010 at the University of California, San Diego.Dr. Spring has been providing Osteopathic Manipulative Treatments to patients for over 10 years and medical acupuncture for over 2 years."

• Acupuncture

• Sports Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

• Infectious Diseases
  • Injuries

No malpractice history found for California.

• Western University Of Health Sciences
    Medical School | Graduated 2003
  • Naval Hospital Camp Pendleton
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Naval Hospital Camp Pendleton
  • University Of California, San Diego
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Spring has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Spring does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Spring and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Spring's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Spring to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Spring's Performance
in Escondido |
I have referred many patients to Dr. Spring. He is my husband's, my daughters, and my primary physician. We will be following him to his new practice. He's always thorough with offering options, all of my treatments have been successful.
San Diego, CA |
My son and my husband just started going to Dr. Spring and both like him. He took the time to talk with both myself and my son at our new patient visit and answered all questions. I'm really bummed he moved his office to Escondido but we will continue to see him as my husband and son both really like him.
in San Diego, CA |
My huband and are are both relatively new patients of Dr. Spring and Arch Health. Dr. Spring is very patient an caring and his staff are very pleasant and helpful. Although everyone is busy, I've never felt too rushed, nor have I experienced long waits and poor follow-up like we had aboth Scripps and Sharp. It turned out that having new Health Insurance that pushed us in the direction of Dr Spring and Arch Health was a healthy blessing!
SAN diego |
I was 13 minutes late for my appointment according to the receipt for my co-pay and the office cancelled my appointment and I had to go sit at urgent care for 2 hours. Completely unacceptable.
Escondido, CA |
Unfortunately I was not impressed with Dr. Spring. I had without a doubt the most cursory physical exam ever - essentially a brief review of some blood test results and minimal actual examination of my physical condition. He also always wants to see me before I go to any specialist even thought I am on a PPO insurance plan and he would likely add little value, i.e. I would have to see him before having a stress test even through the cardiac surgeon at the hospital recommended the opposite.
in San Diego, CA |
I selected Dr. Spring out of necessity as I had to have a"primary care physician". I found that he was easy to schedule an appointment. He's friendly but doesn't waste my time. I needed a couple of referrals and he accommodated my requests quickly. But the best part is that he is a DO, meaning he does spinal manipulation. My back had been giving me a hard for about 3 weeks. I scheduled an appointment for manipulation. I prefer manipulation over chiropractic. Manipulation is more gentle
in San Diego |
Dr. Spring is a very caring intelligent Doctor Who looks at not just prescriptions yet natural ways to heal yourself through exercise, proper diet and taking care of your body. I appreciate his time and patience he spends listening to his patients.
in San Marcos, CA |
Shockingly, Dr. Spring said IN FRONT OF OUR CHILD that she wasn't "right" & asked if she had a learning disability. (She was nervous and wanted to know the names of the instruments he used.) After I held her hand & reassured her, the examination completed w/ zero problem. Such intolerable conduct by a professional, especially a doctor treating a child. We (including our daughter) felt distressed after the abrupt appt. We hope this review helps other families save their children undue anguish.
Have you seen Dr. Jason Spring, DO?
Are you Dr. Spring?