Dr. Jason Spring, DO

Family Medicine ·  Male

Dr. Spring

Arch Health Medical Group

16918 Dove Canyon Rd Ste 100 San Diego, CA 92127

Dr. Jason Spring, DO is a family medicine specialist in San Diego, CA and has been practicing for 16 years. He graduated from Western University of Health Sciences in 2003 and specializes in family medicine, sports medicine, and more.

Dr. Spring accepts

Dr. Spring accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
Health Net
Medicare Advantage PFFS
Sharp Health Plan
Gold Value

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Spring treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Spring's conditions and procedures:

• Infectious Diseases
  • Injuries

Dr. Jason Spring is a Family Medicine Physician, specializing in Sports Medicine, acupuncture and Osteopathic Manipulation Therapy. He attended the University of La Verne, where he completed his Bachelor of Science in Biology, Magna Cum Laude. He rec...

• Acupuncture

3.5

Dr. Spring?
Dr. Spring's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jason Spring, DO
Dr. Spring is wonderful at what he does. He is caring and very knowledgeable. He takes the time to listen and provide guidance. I am very happy to have him as my doctor and would recommend him to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Spring, DO?
I have referred many patients to Dr. Spring. He is my husband's, my daughters, and my primary physician. We will be following him to his new practice. He's always thorough with offering options, all of my treatments have been successful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Spring, DO?
My son and my husband just started going to Dr. Spring and both like him. He took the time to talk with both myself and my son at our new patient visit and answered all questions. I'm really bummed he moved his office to Escondido but we will continue to see him as my husband and son both really like him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Spring, DO?
My huband and are are both relatively new patients of Dr. Spring and Arch Health. Dr. Spring is very patient an caring and his staff are very pleasant and helpful. Although everyone is busy, I've never felt too rushed, nor have I experienced long waits and poor follow-up like we had aboth Scripps and Sharp. It turned out that having new Health Insurance that pushed us in the direction of Dr Spring and Arch Health was a healthy blessing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Spring, DO?
I was 13 minutes late for my appointment according to the receipt for my co-pay and the office cancelled my appointment and I had to go sit at urgent care for 2 hours. Completely unacceptable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Spring, DO?
Unfortunately I was not impressed with Dr. Spring. I had without a doubt the most cursory physical exam ever - essentially a brief review of some blood test results and minimal actual examination of my physical condition. He also always wants to see me before I go to any specialist even thought I am on a PPO insurance plan and he would likely add little value, i.e. I would have to see him before having a stress test even through the cardiac surgeon at the hospital recommended the opposite.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Spring, DO?
I selected Dr. Spring out of necessity as I had to have a"primary care physician". I found that he was easy to schedule an appointment. He's friendly but doesn't waste my time. I needed a couple of referrals and he accommodated my requests quickly. But the best part is that he is a DO, meaning he does spinal manipulation. My back had been giving me a hard for about 3 weeks. I scheduled an appointment for manipulation. I prefer manipulation over chiropractic. Manipulation is more gentle
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Spring, DO?
Dr. Spring is a very caring intelligent Doctor Who looks at not just prescriptions yet natural ways to heal yourself through exercise, proper diet and taking care of your body. I appreciate his time and patience he spends listening to his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Spring, DO?
Shockingly, Dr. Spring said IN FRONT OF OUR CHILD that she wasn't "right" & asked if she had a learning disability. (She was nervous and wanted to know the names of the instruments he used.) After I held her hand & reassured her, the examination completed w/ zero problem. Such intolerable conduct by a professional, especially a doctor treating a child. We (including our daughter) felt distressed after the abrupt appt. We hope this review helps other families save their children undue anguish.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Spring, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Spring?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Spring treats patients.

Compare Providers