Dr. Jason Smith, MD

Critical Care Medicine ·  Male · Age 49

Dr. Smith

Huntsville Hospital Lung Center

1104 Monroe St SW Huntsville, AL 35801

Dr. Jason Smith, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Huntsville, AL and has been practicing for 22 years. He graduated from Louisiana State Univ School Of Medicine In New Orleans in 1997 and specializes in critical care medicine and pulmonary critical care medicine.

Dr. Smith accepts

Dr. Smith accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
Dental Blue 100/200/300

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Alabama

Check if Dr. Smith treats your condition or procedure

27.586206896551722%

Dr. Smith?
Dr. Smith's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jason Smith, MD
I had an appointment as a first time patient at 11:30 on 4-19-19. At 12:41, I went to the desk and cancelled the appointment. I was asked if I wanted to rebook and I declined. An obvious case of overbooking. My time is valuable too.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Smith, MD?
Doctor Smith saved my husband's life. I will never ever forget this man. He saw my husband dying and my family at our weakest. He took time to explain absolutely everything. Both good and bad. Nothing was sugar coated just the truth!! And we made it...so thankful for this man and his team. Venita Low
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Smith, MD?
You can ALWAYS count on Dr. Smith being late to meet you when you have an appointment. And, most of the time it is an hour or longer wait with more than half of that time spent in the little waiting room after you have been back to see him from the earlier waiting room in the main office. He does not honor his appointment times!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Smith, MD?
Dr. Smith is by far the best doctor we have ever seen. Any negative is so wrong! He is funny but cares for you as a PATIENT not a dollar! Actually looks at CT Scans and not just reports. Calms fears of the unknown and sets plans in place for care. Even shows family where the problem is and answers all, ALL questions. For that there is a wait, showing real patient care. He doesn't leave you till you feel comfortable. Even sent him to another specialist to address underlying issues. Ya nuff said!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Smith, MD?
Dr. Smith is a competent, caring doctor with a passion for his patient's health. He is honest and straightforward with his patients. Some patients might not appreciate this no-nonsense approach, but I found it to be very helpful to me in determining how I had to respond to my condition. I highly recommend him and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Smith, MD?
I highly recommend Dr Smith. He is more knowledgeable than 2 other pulmonologists in Huntsville that I've seen and he shoots straight when giving his diagnosis. Great doctor! The only problem I have is with his staff. They get 1 out of 5 stars because they frequently have not followed up on contacting me about referrals and they never seem to care about helping you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Smith, MD?
I actually really liked Dr. Smith a lot. He does not sugar coat but he does have a firm way to let you know that your health issue is serious. He was a big help in helping me not smoke anymore. He also referred me to get a biopsy which every Dr. I encountered after agreed. Dr. Smith told me " I never want to remember your name, because if I do that's not a good thing." That really made me think a lot about how I took care of myself.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Smith, MD?
He is either inept or negligent. I could care less about bedside manner of the doctor is good. He is not. Get a second opinion if you see him or better yet NEVER see this person.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Smith, MD?
He is rude and does not listen to patient or family. He told me to suck it up and not be a "woose" (Sp). I went to another Dr the day after I saw Dr Smith and was diagnosed with double pneumonia. I will never go back to him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Smith, MD?
He is has no bedside manners at all, everything he thinks, he says, he is not very professional at all. He is abrupt and does not listen to the patient, he is convinced that he knows better than what the test results say. He is rude and quick to make judgements about patients., before he even gets to know them. If he can't find your problem, he just tells you to come back in 6 months to see if your condition is worse! If he can't find a cause or treatment, he writes you off as a complainer.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Smith, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Smith?

Huntsville Hospital Lung Center

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Smith treats patients.

Huntsville Hospital