Dr. Jason Smith, MD

Dr. Jason Smith, MD

Critical Care Medicine  |
Dr. Jason Smith, MD is a critical care medicine doctor who practices in Huntsville, AL. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 21 years.

1104 Monroe St SW

Huntsville, AL 35801

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Smith

Dr. Smith's Experience

Dr. Smith's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Critical Care Medicine

• Critical Care Medicine
  • Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine

Dr. Smith does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Alabama.

• La State Univ Sch Of Med In New Orleans
    Medical School | Graduated 1996

Dr. Smith has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Smith has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Smith does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Smith and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Smith's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Smith to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Smith's Performance
in HUNTSVILLEHuntsville |
Doctor Smith saved my husband's life. I will never ever forget this man. He saw my husband dying and my family at our weakest. He took time to explain absolutely everything. Both good and bad. Nothing was sugar coated just the truth!! And we made it...so thankful for this man and his team. Venita Low
in Athens, AL. |
You can ALWAYS count on Dr. Smith being late to meet you when you have an appointment. And, most of the time it is an hour or longer wait with more than half of that time spent in the little waiting room after you have been back to see him from the earlier waiting room in the main office. He does not honor his appointment times!
in Tuscumbia Alabama |
Dr. Smith is by far the best doctor we have ever seen. Any negative is so wrong! He is funny but cares for you as a PATIENT not a dollar! Actually looks at CT Scans and not just reports. Calms fears of the unknown and sets plans in place for care. Even shows family where the problem is and answers all, ALL questions. For that there is a wait, showing real patient care. He doesn't leave you till you feel comfortable. Even sent him to another specialist to address underlying issues. Ya nuff said!!
in Pisgah, AL |
Dr. Smith is a competent, caring doctor with a passion for his patient's health. He is honest and straightforward with his patients. Some patients might not appreciate this no-nonsense approach, but I found it to be very helpful to me in determining how I had to respond to my condition. I highly recommend him and his staff.
Huntsville, AL |
I highly recommend Dr Smith. He is more knowledgeable than 2 other pulmonologists in Huntsville that I've seen and he shoots straight when giving his diagnosis. Great doctor! The only problem I have is with his staff. They get 1 out of 5 stars because they frequently have not followed up on contacting me about referrals and they never seem to care about helping you.
in Huntsville |
I actually really liked Dr. Smith a lot. He does not sugar coat but he does have a firm way to let you know that your health issue is serious. He was a big help in helping me not smoke anymore. He also referred me to get a biopsy which every Dr. I encountered after agreed. Dr. Smith told me " I never want to remember your name, because if I do that's not a good thing." That really made me think a lot about how I took care of myself.
in Athens, AL |
He is either inept or negligent. I could care less about bedside manner of the doctor is good. He is not. Get a second opinion if you see him or better yet NEVER see this person.
Vincent, AL |
He is rude and does not listen to patient or family. He told me to suck it up and not be a "woose" (Sp). I went to another Dr the day after I saw Dr Smith and was diagnosed with double pneumonia. I will never go back to him.
New York, NY |
He is has no bedside manners at all, everything he thinks, he says, he is not very professional at all. He is abrupt and does not listen to the patient, he is convinced that he knows better than what the test results say. He is rude and quick to make judgements about patients., before he even gets to know them. If he can't find your problem, he just tells you to come back in 6 months to see if your condition is worse! If he can't find a cause or treatment, he writes you off as a complainer.
Have you seen Dr. Jason Smith, MD?
Are you Dr. Smith?