Dr. Shawn Smith, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

7191 Cahaba Valley Rd Ste 300 Birmingham, AL 35242 Get Directions
Dr. Shawn Smith, MD
Dr. Shawn Smith, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Birmingham, AL. He is 43 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. Smith is affiliated with St. Vincent's Birmingham.

Dr. Smith's Experience

See how Dr. Smith's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Smith

Dr. Smith accepts 4 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Smith has admitting privileges.

Dr. Smith's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Smith to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Smith's Performance
in Chelsea, AL |
Dr. Smith is compassionate and strives to help the patient. He listens to me as I tell him what is bothering me. If need be he provides excellent referrals and someone from his practice checks back about the referral success. Calls and e-mails are promptly answered. All personnel in BIMA are friendly, helpful, and work quickly to help. I trust and appreciate Dr. Smith.
Birmingham, AL |
Dr. Smith is not my primary physician but he is in the same group as my physician. I have seen him a few times. He is very caring and compassionate. He takes the time necessary to listen to you and get to know you. He seems to really care about me and I would definitely see him again if I need to. I would recommend him to everyone.
in Leeds, AL |
Dr Smith is one of the most caring doctors I have ever seen. He is my primary care doctor so, I depend on him to keep up with my health. He refers me to the best doctors in Bham al. when needed. We have built a great patient doctor relationship. I would not want to put my health cares in the hands of anyone else. He truly cares about me and my health After a test, he called me at home to tell me to get to the hospital right then.
Have you seen Dr. Shawn Smith, MD?
Are you Dr. Smith?

Compare Dr. Smith

Dr. Smith's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Alabama not available

Dr. Smith has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Alabama.

Why It Matters: Dr. Smith's Board Certifications

Dr. Smith does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Smith and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Univ Of Al Sch Of Med

Graduated in 2000

UAB

Completed in 2001

UASOM/UAB

Completed in 2003

Dr. Smith does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Smith and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Smith does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Smith and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.