Dr. Jason Simon, MD

Dr. Simon
Telehealth services available

Newton-Wellesley Hospital Sports Medicine

978 Worcester St Wellesley, MA 2482

Dr. Jason Simon, MD is a Sports Medicine Specialist in Wellesley, MA. He is affiliated with Newton - Wellesley Hospital. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Simon to book an appointment.

Compare Dr. Jason Simon, MD with other Sports Medicine Specialists near you

Dr. Simon's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Simon

Dr. Simon

Dr. Simon repaired torn meniscus in my right knee. The entire process from start to finish was great. He explained the diagnosis clearly, worked with his team to schedule my surgery and performed the surgery when scheduled. Post surgery he called personally to follow up to see how I was doing. I felt great 2 days after surgery and had minimal scarring. He and his team exceeded my expectations in every way. I highly recommend Dr. Simon.
Mike Cleary – Sep 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Simon, MD?
Dr. Simon was awesome! Very professional, personable and funny. He definitely knows his craft. Unfortunately he moved from St. V's in Worcester and someone else took over giving me my cortisone injections. Now they tell me I need a knee replacement but when I reach my 60's. Not sure if I can wait that long, but I think I will be seeking Dr. Simon out for that.
Lisa – Aug 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Simon, MD?
Dr. Simon is wonderful, I saw him after a fracture, thru surgery and after care and always felt he was caring, competent, concerned and helpful. Listened to all my concerns and fears, never making me feel I was wasting his time. I had my surgery at newton wellesley hospital day surgery and was very pleased with their care also.
Caroline Kramer – May 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Simon, MD?
As a 21 year old athlete, I was very nervous when I discovered leg pain. After a year of misdiagnoses, I finally found Dr. Simon. Within the first 5 minutes of my first visit, he recognized and diagnosed what had evaded several doctors before him. His character and confidence put me at ease, and he took (so much) time to explain every detail of the fasciotomy to me. He checked in with me before and after testing and surgery multiple times and responded to any questions I had almost immediately. This conscientiousness and genuine care Dr. Simon has, is unlike any doctor I’ve met or heard of. I would recommend Dr. Simon to strangers that pass me by on the street (if socially acceptable).
sarah walman – Apr 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Simon, MD?
My experience was a perfect 5. I had a skiing accident that resulted in a separated shoulder a couple of small breaks and tears. He took a considerable amount of time to review my MRI, X-ray, and CT scan. He went over a few options and we mutually agreed on a strategy. He made sure that strategy was in line with my personal goals. I love to golf, water ski, and I am getting married 9/4/21. He was approachable had great bedside manner and is a surgeon that i would trust with my shoulder. The office staff was also great they booked quick appointments and always got back to me promptly. MY final comment is, I wish all doctors were like DR Simon. Bruce
bruce – Apr 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Simon, MD?
Dr. Simon (And Dr. Foster) are simply amazing human beings. I’m a 32yr old female, very active and exercise 5-6 days a week. I was upset when I hurt my shoulder last year and had to have what I was told was a very “routine” biceps tendonesis in Oct 2019. It didn’t go well at all & I complained for months post surgery that I was still in pain. I went to PT until April 2020, had 6 injections post surgery, with no relief. I ended up going to see Dr. Foster and Dr. Simon in June 2020 for a 2nd opinion After being referred from a family member. They were the most amazing, professional, and caring doctors I’ve seen in any type of medical setting. They just re-did my surgery in September 2020 and it went great. They worked very hard to fix my shoulder and they put up with lots of questions, crying, and concerns on my part! Newton wellesley Hospital was also great in general for surgery. From start to finish my experience was thankfully so much better and they really gave me the best care.
Kristen V. – Nov 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Simon, MD?
Dr Simon is wonderful! He is caring ,smart,easy to talk with,patient,kind and understanding. He talks to you in normal terms and explains everything perfectly. I had shoulder surgery in January and he made it so easy. Dr Simon is always takes the time to answer all questions. I am back to normal with absolutely no pain. I would recommend Dr Simon again and again. He is the BEST!
SEN – May 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Simon, MD?
Dr Jason Simon is an excellent doctor. He is very kind and patient as he carefully explains everything and answers all questions thoroughly. I fell and severely fractured my right shoulder and Dr Simon took exceptional care of me. I had a very involved surgery to repair my shoulder with a plate and screws. Dr Simon did an amazing job putting my shoulder back together. He is a fantastic surgeon!! He basically has it all. He is an extremely talented orthopedic surgeon who really cares about his patients. To top this all off he is a really likable guy and he has a fun sense of humor as well. If I could give him more than 5 stars I would. I am really grateful for the top notch care I have received from Dr Simon.
Kathleen Looney RN – Mar 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Simon, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr Simon for several years starting when he was in Nashua, NH. I had long term shoulder pain and limitations due to surgery in 1971. Dr Simon started with the least invasive procedures. Medicine, then a Cortisone shot. When the procedures didn't endure, I decided on a shoulder replacement. By this time, Dr Simon had moved to Newton Wellesley Hospital. With the past outstanding care, I had the procedure done by him even though it was 50 miles away. Dr Simon kept me and my wife informed of all the possibilities. When I had the procedure done, he went and updated my wife personally in the waiting room. Dr Simon always expresses high knowledge and concern. The procedure was outstanding. With PT, I now have more range of motion than I have had in the 48+ years and no pain.
James Toland – Mar 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Simon, MD?
I move Sr Simon. He has an awesome personality, he’s funn, but most importantly, makes you feel very comfortable!! He repaired my left knee a couple years ago and I have not had any problems ever since. I now need surgery on my right knee. I heard he left the office. I NEED to find him at his new location. The rest of his staff was friendly and helpful as well.
Alissa Frantz in Nashua, NH – Jan 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Simon, MD?
Phenomenal surgeon, professional, patient, personable and just perfect! Ruth in Nashua,NH Dec. 2018
Nashua, NH – Jan 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Simon, MD?
Dr. Simon has performed two surgeries for me. The 1st was a total replacement of my right shoulder. After a short session of PT I have full rotation with no pain or limitations. The 2nd was a rotator repair on my left shoulder. Same results. no limit to any movements. Dr. Simon is an amazing surgeon and a nice personable guy who you can talk to. Highly recommend him to all who ask who did my surgeries.
Richard Auen in Bellingham, MA – Dec 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Simon, MD?
I had shoulder surgery Oct 2016, and Dr. Simon is by far the best orthopedic doctor I have ever met 10 stars from me!
Nov 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Simon, MD?
Dr. Simon is an absolutely phenomenal physician! My 4 year old son (who has autism & is non-verbal) broke his leg back in May and was a patient of Dr. Simon’s. Dr. Simon is Empathetic, Compassionate, Respectful, Knowledgeable, and Thorough. He went above and beyond for my son (& myself) to ensure that he (we) felt comfortable. I couldn’t be more grateful to him and his awesome medical assistant, Ashley. :)
Beth Karr in Milford , NH – Oct 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Simon, MD?
Exceptional doctor. So caring, so knowledgeable and great bedside manner. St. Joseph's Hospital is very fortunate to have an orthopedic specialist like Dr. Simon.
LITCHFIELD – Apr 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Simon, MD?
Not enough room allowed to write everything, but AWESOME Doctor!!! Easy to talk to, Top notch skills. Want the BEST, call Dr. Simon!!!
Wendi in Merrimack, NH – Jan 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Simon, MD?
Pleasant, radiates confidence in his care. Great sense of humor. Alerted me to something on my x-ray that needs follow up with my GP. This was first visit for me.
Brookline, NH – Nov 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Simon, MD?
Dr. Simon is one of the best doctors I have ever come across, he treats every patient with compassion and understanding. He explains your care in a way that you can understand.
Nashua, NH – Oct 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Simon, MD?
Dr. Simon is one of the best orthopedic doctors I have had the pleasure of knowing. He listens with a kind heart and has a wonderful sense of humor. I would highly recommend him to family and friends, he is truly that good. The world would be a better place if we had more doctors like Dr. Simon.
Wendy L. in Nashua, NH – Sep 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Simon, MD?
My husband had a torn Miniscus. Dr. Simon performed surgery on him and his is very pleased with the outcome. I highly recommend Dr. Simon. He is very professional, treats his patients with respect and is an excellent surgeon.
Salem, NH – May 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Simon, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Simon?

We are happy to provide expert specialty care in shoulder and sports medicine to get you back to what you love. Not all injuries require surgery. We will...Read more

• Sports Medicine