Dr. Jason Simon, MD

Orthopedic Surgery ·  Male · Age 44

Dr. Simon

St. Joseph Hospital/Lahey Orthopedics

168 Kinsley St Ste 10 Nashua, NH 03060

Dr. Jason Simon, MD is an orthopedic surgery specialist in Nashua, NH and has been practicing for 18 years. He graduated from Tufts University School Of Medicine in 2001 and specializes in orthopedic surgery.

Dr. Simon accepts

Dr. Simon accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana

Joint Pain

Dr. Simon treats Joint Pain more than 92% of his peers

Dr. Simon treats this condition more than 92% of his peers

Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain

Dr. Simon treats Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain more than 91% of his peers

Dr. Simon treats this condition more than 91% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Knee Pain

• Chondrocalcinosis
  • Clavicle Fracture
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • De Quervain's Disease
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Femur Fracture
  • Foot Fracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Glenoid Labrum Tear
  • Knee Arthroscopy
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Surgery
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Limb Cramp
  • Systemic Chondromalacia
  • Tibia and Fibula Fractures
  • Trigger Finger
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

We are here to take care of what matters most, you. Lahey Health offers access to board-certified specialists in nearly every medical specialty and more than 75 primary care practices in over 30 communities providing you with the full continuum of care, all close to home.

• Orthopaedic Sports Medicine

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Simon

Dr. Simon?
Dr. Simon's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jason Simon, MD
I move Sr Simon. He has an awesome personality, he’s funn, but most importantly, makes you feel very comfortable!! He repaired my left knee a couple years ago and I have not had any problems ever since. I now need surgery on my right knee. I heard he left the office. I NEED to find him at his new location. The rest of his staff was friendly and helpful as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Simon, MD?
Phenomenal surgeon, professional, patient, personable and just perfect! Ruth in Nashua,NH Dec. 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Simon, MD?
Dr. Simon has performed two surgeries for me. The 1st was a total replacement of my right shoulder. After a short session of PT I have full rotation with no pain or limitations. The 2nd was a rotator repair on my left shoulder. Same results. no limit to any movements. Dr. Simon is an amazing surgeon and a nice personable guy who you can talk to. Highly recommend him to all who ask who did my surgeries.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Simon, MD?
I had shoulder surgery Oct 2016, and Dr. Simon is by far the best orthopedic doctor I have ever met 10 stars from me!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Simon, MD?
Dr. Simon is an absolutely phenomenal physician! My 4 year old son (who has autism & is non-verbal) broke his leg back in May and was a patient of Dr. Simon’s. Dr. Simon is Empathetic, Compassionate, Respectful, Knowledgeable, and Thorough. He went above and beyond for my son (& myself) to ensure that he (we) felt comfortable. I couldn’t be more grateful to him and his awesome medical assistant, Ashley. :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Simon, MD?
Exceptional doctor. So caring, so knowledgeable and great bedside manner. St. Joseph's Hospital is very fortunate to have an orthopedic specialist like Dr. Simon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Simon, MD?
Not enough room allowed to write everything, but AWESOME Doctor!!! Easy to talk to, Top notch skills. Want the BEST, call Dr. Simon!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Simon, MD?
Pleasant, radiates confidence in his care. Great sense of humor. Alerted me to something on my x-ray that needs follow up with my GP. This was first visit for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Simon, MD?
Dr. Simon is one of the best doctors I have ever come across, he treats every patient with compassion and understanding. He explains your care in a way that you can understand.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Simon, MD?
Dr. Simon is one of the best orthopedic doctors I have had the pleasure of knowing. He listens with a kind heart and has a wonderful sense of humor. I would highly recommend him to family and friends, he is truly that good. The world would be a better place if we had more doctors like Dr. Simon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Simon, MD?
My husband had a torn Miniscus. Dr. Simon performed surgery on him and his is very pleased with the outcome. I highly recommend Dr. Simon. He is very professional, treats his patients with respect and is an excellent surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Simon, MD?
Dr. Simon is a remarkable orthopedic surgeon. I recently had rotator cuff surgery and I am recovering very well. With his care and that of my physical therapists, I couldn't have asked for a better outcome. Thank you, Dr. Simon!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Simon, MD?
I was sent to see Dr Simon from my primary Doctor for my discomfort around my left arm. Dr Simon (Jay) was awesome. He not only explained to me what was going on but he did it in lamen terms. He was accurate, funny and made me feel like he new me along time. All I can say is I'm glad it was Dr SImon I was referred too. Thanks Jay (Dr Simon)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Simon, MD?
My total shoulder is nearly 100% of range of motion from 30 years ago, which is saying quite a lot, since I shattered the shoulder then in a bicycle accident. But this review has to do with another injury dating from that accident. I needed pain help for another joint hurt then, and he found a doctor near my home, 2 hours from his office, that was as good at injections for pain as he himself is at orthopedic corrections. Wow. Changing my families life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Simon, MD?
Dr. Simon is an amazing doctor and a genuine, caring person. He takes the time to truly listen and respond in words that we can understand. I felt confident with his diagnosis. He took the time to show me the x-rays and explain what was wrong with my knee and how he would correct my issue. I had knee surgery in December of 2016 and I had no worries about how my surgery would proceed. Follow up has been a breeze. He is just a likeable guy. Very relatable. I would definitely recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Simon, MD?
After seeing several doctors for my 13 year old daughters knee pain, we were referred to Dr. Simon in Worcester. He repaired my daughters meniscus tear in June 2015. After surgery she finally had no knee pain for months, unfortunately she fell down the stairs and re-tore her meniscus (HER fault for carrying a months worth of laundry). We had such a wonderful relationship with Dr. Simon, that we had him repair her knee again in Nashua. Amazing doctors are rare to find, we were lucky!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Simon, MD?
My first experience with Dr. Simon was with my daughter. She had gone misdiagnosed by two other providers before we saw Dr. Simon. He listened to my daughter and determined it was exertional compartment syndrome. He was able to do the surgery needed and she was able to return to her sport pain free. When I recently started with shoulder pain, I decided if I wanted the best treatment, it was worth my driving 1 1/2 hrs to see Dr. Simon. He takes his time and really listens.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Simon, MD?
Acl replacement surgery 1/2011 with donor ankle ligament graft. Surgery and recovery and P.T. went smoothly. About 2.5 years later, playing ultimate frisbee, upon landing after jumping yielded a full ACL tear and partial meniscus tear. In the intervening 2.5 years, I had had zero injuries or problems with that knee. I had the surgery again after with a different doctor. I'm not claiming this graft failure was necessarily Dr. Simon's fault; I'm just adding my experience as a data point.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Simon, MD?
Dr. Simon is an absolutely wonderful surgeon who really cares about his patients. I was very fortunate to have had him for my shoulder replacement surgery after a fall and a first surgery by another physician at another hospital that was unsuccessful. I have and will continue to recommend him to anyone who needs his help in the future. My husband attended all my visits with me and was also very impressed with Dr. Simon's professionalism and knowledge - not to mention his sense of humor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Simon, MD?
After suffering a major pectoral tear in the gym, I had numerous doctors tell me the injury wasn’t repairable. I was referred to Dr Simon by a friend, who underwent surgery for the same type of injury with a 100% success. Dr Simon explained the procedure and recovery with me if I elected to do the surgery, which I did and 3 years later I'm back to 100%. And to think before I met with Dr Simon, I couldn't even hold my arm above my shoulder. THANK YOU DR SIMON A+++++
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Simon?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Simon treats patients.