Dr. Jason Short, MD

Dr. Jason Short, MD

Family Medicine  ·
Dr. Jason Short, MD is a family medicine specialist in Bellingham, WA and has been practicing for 15 years. He graduated from Medical College Of Wisconsin in 2000 and specializes in family medicine, adolescent medicine, and more.

2075 Barkley Blvd Ste 105

Bellingham, WA 98226

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Short

Dr. Short's Experience

Dr. Short's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

This content was provided by Dr. Short "The most rewarding aspect of family medicine is educating my patients about their health and partnering with them to make their lives better. I particularly enjoy working with new parents and young families."

• Adolescent Medicine

• Thyroid Screening
  • Vaccination
  • Well Baby Care
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Western Washington University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Medical College Of Wisconsin
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • Iehsa
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2001
  • Fam Med Spokane Iehsa
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003

Dr. Short has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Short does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Short and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Short's Reviews

2.9
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Short to family and friends

Dr. Short's Performance

GOOD

My doctor retired. I asked a friend who he would recommend. He said Dr. short. This was a few years ago and I could not be happier.. I trust him. I have several health issues and he helps me with all. He is straight forward. He tells it how it is. I respect that..
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for your kind post regarding Dr. Short. We are very proud of our staff and glad to hear you have had a good experience here.

Quick and to the point for whatever I've come in for. Dr. Short sees my entire family. Wonderful interaction with my son and his diagnosis has kept our family healthy and over illness quickly.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

"Thanks for the kind words! We're really proud of our staff, and glad to hear that you had a good experience here."

Dr. Short was the 1st MD I could get an appt with when I moved to B'ham about 2 years ago, and it is easy to see why. He is short on empathy and difficult. He shows little consideration for the patient's knowledge of their own history and is very condescending. Medication, if given, is given in...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

We are always appreciative of any feedback. Feedback supplies us with information that assists in reviewing our processes. Thank you for taking the time to comment.

He is a really nice guy, however I just don't feel 100% confident in his knowledge. Went in for a general check up (which is covered by insurance in full), and asked a question about a sore foot. At that point, I was notified that it would no longer be a general check up and would instead be an...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

We are always appreciative of any feedback. Feedback supplies us with information that assists in reviewing our processes to ensure we are providing the best service possible for our patients. Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Dr. Short's practice of basic family medicine leaves much to be desired is an understatement. The laissez-faire method of treatment doesn't reflect well nor does his poor reasoning when challenged about conclusive decisions. I also experienced push-back when seeking prescriptions. Eventually, I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option2

We are very sorry to hear about your experience. Please let our practice manager know if you are ever displeased with your service. The feedback is invaluable and we would like to have the opportunity to gain your trust. Thank you for taking the time to post.