Orthopedic Hand Surgery  |
Dr. Jason Saillant, MD
Dr. Jason Saillant, MD is an orthopedic hand surgery doctor who practices in Natick, MA. He is 35 years old. Dr. Saillant is affiliated with New England Baptist Hospital, MetroWest Medical Center - Framingham Union Hospital and Newton - Wellesley Hospital.

313 Speen St

• CoreSource
  • EmblemHealth
  • Health Net

Learn about Dr. Saillant

"I have completed a long track of education so that I can be comfortable with the diagnosis and treatment of upper extremity problems. At this point, my primary goal in treatment discussion is to integrate each person's pathology with who the patient is and how this difficulty has affected his or her life. There are numerous ways to approach most medical diagnoses and I feel that presenting the problem, explaining the treatment options, and developing a patient specific plan will bring about the best possible doctor-patient relationship and outcome."

Dr. Saillant's Experience

Dr. Saillant's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Hand Surgery

• Orthopedic Hand Surgery

Dr. Saillant does not have any board certifications listed.

• Arm Injuries
  • Broken Arm
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Elbow Fracture
  • Elbow Pain
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Hand Fracture

• Shoulder Surgery
  • Trigger Finger Release
  • Wrist Fusion
  • Wrist Surgery

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• Boston College
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Tufts Medical Center
  • Philadelphia Hand Ctr-Thomas Jefferson U
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Saillant has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Saillant has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Saillant does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Saillant and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Saillant's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Saillant to family and friends
Dr. Saillant's Performance
Natick, MA |
Dr. Saillant is one of the doctors I would really like to be a long-term friend. He is caring and pleasant, very knowledgeable. He would explain to me about my injury and recovery with statistics and research findings. To someone like me who only look at facts, his explanation is greatly appreciate it. My injury was very bad on my humerus. The surgery took about three hours. My bones were excellently realigned. Now after one year I am almost fully recovered thanks to Dr. Saillant.
in Newtonville mass |
excellent job releasing ulnar nerve made things a pleasant experiance
in Westborough, MA |
I presented to Dr. Saillant with a badly fractured left ring finger with significant pre-existing Dupuytren's Contracture. He was forthright in disclosig he had no previous experiece with Dupruytren's. But his thorough, professional explanations of the finger fractures, corrective surgery, and post-surgical options won my confidence. I'm very pleased with the results and follow-up.
in Hopkinton, MA |
I would highly recommend Dr. Saillant. I think he's a "miracle man". I had a "shattered elbow". After a conference with Dr. Saillant, the decision was for surgery instead of a more traditional cast. Almost immediately, I was in rehab. After 5 weeks, I had the green light to start working out and swinging a golf club. Bedside manor is a "10". He said , contact him anytime if I had questions or concerns.
in West Newton, MA |
Dr. Saillant is excellent in every manner of the word. He's one of the nicest people and best doctors you'll ever meet. His staff at his offices, as well as the staff at Newton Wellesley Hospital are top-notch! I had carpel tunnel release surgery at this hospital and I cannot say enough good about the entire process! This surgery was performed with local anesthesia, and I highly recommend it! I am one week after surgery and I am almost completely healed, and symptom free! Yay!
in Boston, MA |
Went to Dr. Saillant as a second opinion after having two other hand surgeons in the area not listen to me and rush me out of the office. Despite what was obviously a very busy day he took the time to sit down and actually listen. He knew immediately what was wrong. We initially tried to manage it with therapy but eventually he performed a wrist arthroscopy and not 2 months later I am as good as new. Only wish I had went to him first. Thanks Dr. Saillant.
Natick, MA |
Broke my humerus clean in half and Dr Saillant received me promptly after ER visit to assess the situation. He gave clear next steps and options. Prognosis was that it would not heal on its own, surgery was scheduled. The surgery went extremely well and recovery was fast. Every recovery step that Dr Saillant described, happened as stated. The outcome, 5 weeks post surgery, is 100% range of motion and on the path to full recovery. Along the entire process Dr Saillant was extremely pleasant.
in Norfolk, MA |
Dr. Saillant is a wonderful orthopedic surgeon - he is very personable and I felt very comfortable talking with him. He clearly answered all my questions, and he often drew a sketch of bone structure or other topic of our discussions. Dr. Saillant performed surgery on my wrist and I had complete trust in his surgical abilities. My surgery went extremely well. I would definitely recommend Dr. Saillant to family and friends that need an orthopedic hand surgeon.
in Holliston, MA |
Dr. Saillant has a genuine interest in his patients. He was always pleasant and looked forward to seeing you. He was very complete in his explainations and answers to questions. He was very knowledgeable and confident in his specialty For my broken/fractured wrist we had a choice of a cast or surgery. He explained the pro's and con's of each and gave me time to think it over. There was no pressuring or pushing one choice or another. The cast choice has worked out great.
in Natick ma |
Had a serious wrist injury where Dr. Sailant had to insert a screw into the bone. Surgery went smooth and he was very respectful with my questions and offered realistic expectations with my recovery. Excellent experience overall
in Westford, MA |
Dr Saillant performed surgery on my elbow involving a compressed nerve. He explanations of what exactly was going on with the elbow, what he would do and what I could expect were perfect. He is kind and cares about his patients His bedside manner is superb, something you don't always find in lots of MD's anymore. After surgery he had me check back in with him, told me what to expect with OT and was always available for anything I might need. 5 stars isn't enough!!!
Holliston, MA |
Dr . Saillant performed what I considered minor surgery to remove a benign cyst inside one of my fingers that was pressing on a nerve. Although it was minor in my opinion, Dr. Saillant treated me with the same respect, courtesy and concern as a patient with a major issue, and was completely patient with my questions, answering them fully. From the initial visit, through the surgery and the post-op visits, he was brilliant and caring and I couldn't have been happier with the outcome.
Holliston, MA |
He was very patient and understanding - made sure I understood everything I wanted to know about surgery, recovery, prognosis, etc. Never felt rushed - always felt as if he really cared about patients. He listens and answers any and all questions so they are easily understood.
in Hopkinton, MA |
I had an accident in which the nurve and tendon in my right index finger were severed. From day one Dr. Saillant was extremely positive and helped me figure out an insurance issue. He repaired my finger about two months ago and it was a total success, he even got me in contact with a wonderful physical therapist. If your looking for a skilled surgeon with a positive attitude Dr. Saillant is your guy
in Framingham, MA |
I severely broke my arm in a car accident, requiring extensive surgery. Dr Saillant's work was superb and he truly cared about my well being.
in Southborough, MA |
Went to see Dr. Saillant after breaking my elbow. Dr. Saillant explained the process of how he would repair my elbow during surgery, hospitalization procedures and physical therapy. He takes his time when talking with patients, explaining the situation, procedures, making recommendations and answering questions. He repaired my elbow beyond my expectations. Definitely an outstanding surgeon who cares about his patients physical and emotional recovery. I would trust this Dr. future ortho needs
in Upton, MA |
Very successful carpal tunnel and cubital tunnel surgery. Dr. Saillant kept me informed throughout the process, from diagnosis to surgery follow up. I am pain free, and no longer have any numbness or tingling in my hand, fingers, or elbow. Thank you, Dr. Saillant!
Have you seen Dr. Jason Saillant, MD?
Are you Dr. Saillant?