Dr. Jason Rosenberg, MD

Dr. Jason Rosenberg, MD

Plastic Surgery  ·
Dr. Jason Rosenberg, MD is a plastic surgery specialist in Gainesville, FL and has been practicing for 23 years. He graduated from University Of Florida in 1995 and specializes in plastic surgery, breast reconstruction surgery, and more.

4500 W Newberry Rd

Gainesville, FL 32607

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Rosenberg

See how frequently Dr. Rosenberg performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Breast Reconstruction
Gynecomastia
Breast Surgical Procedure

Dr. Rosenberg's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Rosenberg "Our mission is to help patients achieve their personal wellness goals by providing comprehensive musculoskeletal care that is unsurpassed in quality, accessibility and compassion. We are dedicated to Improving Lives - Everyday. The Orthopaedic Institute is a private practice group of specialty physicians providing the complete spectrum of musculoskeletal care. TOI has served North Florida for more than 30 years and has five locations in Gainesville, Ocala, Lake City, Alachua and Lady Lake."

• Plastic Surgery

• Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Congenital Anomalies of Breast
  • Gynecomastia
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

• Adjacent Tissue Transfer

Medical School | Graduated 1995
  • University Of Florida Shands Teaching Hospital
  • The MD Anderson Cancer Center University Of Texas
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Rosenberg has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rosenberg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rosenberg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rosenberg's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rosenberg to family and friends

Dr. Rosenberg's Performance

When I called to schedule my first visit, Kelly, Dr. Rosenberg's assistant told me that my implant surgery would be covered by insurance because I had breast cancer in 2006. The doctor was very kind and responsive to my questions during the consultation. The surgery went well and I am thrilled...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr Rosenberg's empathy, knowledge, and skill helped me immensely. His DIEP procedure gave me 100% home grown, natural breasts after my double mastectomy, and the only scars were around the areolas. My insurance covered it in full. I'm very open about the mastectomy and reconstruction, and his...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
I had breast augmentation and a tummy tuck done by Dr. Rosenberg. He and his staff were professional, friendly and knowledgeable. He helped me to pick the implant size that was right for me and I love the way I look. My abdomen looks great and the scar is hardly visible. I have recommended him...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option7thumbs down icon option0