Dr. Jason Roos, DO

Dr. Jason Roos, DO

Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery | Male | 35 years old

27 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Dr Jason Roos, received his medical degree from A.T. Still University - Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine and then went on to complete a residency in Otolaryngology Facial Plastic Surgery. He understands first hand how much an ear or sinus problem can affect everyday life. He explains, "I underwent ear and sinus surgery in high school. My doctor was able to not only provide an excellent outcome, but also showed empathy and understanding during that difficult time. My goal is to offer my patients that same level of care with excellent outcomes, empathy, and understanding."Read more

Dr. Roos' Experience

See how Dr. Roos' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Roos

Dr. Roos accepts 37 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Roos has admitting privileges.

Dr. Roos' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Roos to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Roos
Dr. Roos' Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (23)
in Cocolalla Idaho |
I'm so excited to finally have a GREAT DOCTOR to help me with my very serious sinusitis issues. I have had 15 surgeries over the 23 years I've been dealing with this problem. I have had about 9 different doctors in 3 states trying to find a way to get control of my issues with the major problem that I have. I also have been on 15 mg of prednisone daily for the last 23 or so years. I'm finally getting to reduce the steroids down to 3.75 mg daily. No one else has been able to help me like Dr Roos!
in Fairfield, WA |
Dr Jason Roos DO is an excellent doctor. I had a problem on my lower eye lid and he surgically removed it for me. Really great work and you can't even see a scar. Spokane WA is extremely lucky to have a great doctor like this in the area. He is respectful, professional and one of Spokane's best doctors. So glad I was referred to him from my primary physician. My wife and I are truly amazed with him. I also had a sinus issue that my other doctor has been trying to fix for years, Dr Roos 1st try!
in Spokane, WA |
Extremely knowledgeable and professional. Very skilled Surgeon.
in Spokane |
Dr. Roos was very knowledgeable of my sons condition which was previously miss diagnosed. His surgery was flawless.I could not have been happier with the process especially with a mothers nerves. I highly recommend Dr. Roos for his knowledge, explanation, and surgical technic.
in Spokane, WA |
Dr. Roos is phenomenal! Our 13 month old needed his tonsils and adenoids removed and tubes put in. Dr. Roos was so friendly, and gave us an thorough explanation of the procedure(s) he was going to perform. Our entire experience with Dr. Roos was above expectation. Thank you Dr. Roos! Britaney and Ryan Francis
in Medical lake, WA |
Dr. Roos was an amazing Doctor . He walked me through my procedure step by step, explaining each thing before it happened, making me feel as if I was his only patient for the day. He was kind, knowledgable, skilled and had just a twist of humor. Highly, highly recommended!!!!
Spokane, WA |
Very friendly and knowledgeable. Personally made sure all of needs and concerns were meet.
in Colbert, WA |
Dr. Roos has been taking care of my son since he was about 14 months old. He is great with my son, and takes the time to ask how he's doing, and how his health has been. Dr. Roos explains every exam in detail to me so I know exactly what will be done to my son. I highly recommend him as an ENT for children!
in Coeur DAlene ID. 83815 |
I suffered from chronic sinusitis for over 8 months and was treated unsuccessfully by 3 physicians before being referred to Dr. Roos. He correctly diagnosed and treated my condition and from my initial visit to now, approximately 3 months later I have progressively improved. I have total confidence in the treatment plan he has prescribed for me. I highly recommend Dr. Roos!
in Spokane, WA |
I went to DR Roos for my Nose surgery on 10/7/16 to fix one side 98% blocked, it was extensive since bone had to be removed to clear the blockage. Just had stints removed today one week later and No black eyes or extensive swelling or extreme pain afterwords. DR Roos explained everything in detail for the procedure before and after the surgery. I can give DR Roos the highest recommendation you can offer, he is a triple A surgeun . If you need to see a ENT Doctor please give him a chance
in Spokane WA |
I've had sinus issues a couple yrs then several wks inability to breathe, as well as constant blinding headaches for 20 yrs. Dr Roos assigned me a course of treatment which immediately began making a difference in my breathing. Truthfully, I was miserable for a week, but am now amazed at restored breathing, with an astonishing side benefit: I have not needed any of my strong pain med for my head for a full week! Dr Roos is my hero & I am beyond words grateful, & give the highest recommendation
in Spokane, WA |
Excellent bedside manner. Provided all the information for me to make an informed decision. Very professional. I would highly recommend Dr Roois.
in Spokane, WA |
Dr. Roos is kind and professional. My sinus' are better but at 1000.00 a minute I think I should have been warned of the cost of breathing better.
in Colbert, WA |
Dr. Roos was very open and honest when it came to determining my issue and subsequent care. He is thorough, attentive, and empathetic.
in Spokane WA |
First of all, Dr. Roos listens to the patient, second he is thorough in his examination, third he uses both patient information and his own examination to develop a thorough and informed diagnosis. Finally, Dr. Roos is thorough in his follow-up visits. Dr. Roos is a patient oriented physician and I highly recommend his professional service.
in Spokane, WA |
My recent experience with Dr. Roos was excellent. I was skeptical of my dermatologist sending me to the ENT office for removal of a cancerous birthmark on my scalp. So I asked Dr. Roos why he does scalp surgery if he is an ENT doctor and he explained that his title also includes plastic surgery of the face, neck and scalp. I knew my case was a bit unusual but I felt secure and confident with the care I received from Dr. Roos and the great results show he has great expertise! Thank you Dr.
in Spokane, WA |
My experience was so great with Dr. Roos. I could not have asked for a better doctor. Personal, efficient, and professional. Has a very warm and reassuring approach to what he does. Follows through and wants the best for his patients. Would definitely recommend him!
in Spokane |
I have had multiple problems with my sinuses and my ear drum rupturing, Dr Roos recommended balloon endoscopic sinus surgery. I have a great deal of improvement since. I sleep through the night, the pain and pressure is gone.I have more energy, I recommend this procedure. Great experience.
in Spokane, WA |
I really wish I could have Dr. Roos as my primary physician. He's a fantastic doctor. For the last year I was having difficulty breathing through my nose as well as recurrent bloody noses. After my first appointment I found out that my septum was deviated and that the best course of action was a septoplasty. I'm not writing this after having my splints taken out a week after my surgery and I can say for certain I haven't breathed this well in a long time. I can't recommend him enough.
Have you seen Dr. Jason Roos, DO?
Are you Dr. Roos?

Dr. Roos' Care Philosophy

Dr Jason Roos, received his medical degree from A.T. Still University - Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine and then went on to complete a residency in Otolaryngology Facial Plastic Surgery.  He understands first hand how much an ear or sinus problem can affect everyday life.  He explains, "I underwent ear and sinus surgery in high school.  My doctor was able to not only provide an excellent outcome, but also showed empathy and understanding during that difficult time.  My goal is to offer my patients that same level of care with excellent outcomes, empathy, and understanding."

Dr. Roos' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
  •  Board certified in Otolaryngology
  •  Malpractice claims in Washington not available

Dr. Roos has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

Why It Matters: Dr. Roos' Board Certifications

• ENT Cancer
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Nasal Obstruction

Otolaryngology and Facial Plastic Surgery-Michigan State University

Completed in 2015

Utah State University

Graduated in 2006

Dr. Roos does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Roos and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
  • Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Laryngology
  • Otolaryngic Allergy
  • Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
  • Rhinology