Dr. Jason Roos, DO

Dr. Roos
Telehealth services available

Visalia Medical Clinic

5530 Avenida De Los Robles Visalia, CA 93291

Dr. Jason Roos, DO is a Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery Specialist in Visalia, CA. Dr. Roos has more experience with Upper Respiratory Conditions and Pediatric Plastic Surgery than other specialists in his area. He is affiliated with Kaweah Delta Medical Center. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Roos to book an appointment.

Dr. Roos' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Roos

Dr. Roos?
What People Say About Dr. Jason Roos, DO
I had suffered for decades with sinus headaches and infections. I chose to consult with Dr. Roos (after reading the many very positive reviews) about possible treatment. I found Dr. Roos to listen intently to my history of sinus issues. After a thorough exam, including the subsequent CT scan of my sinuses, he recommended I consider surgery as an option. Dr. Roos performed the surgery in late Feb 2020. The surgery and after care went well, with no discomfort. I can finally breath through both nostrils and so far very pleased with the outcome...no sinus issues so far. I highly recommend Dr. Roos, who is an excellent doctor and surgeon, takes time and listens to his patients, and sincerely cares about a successful outcome for his patients. He is really personable as well. (I was sad that he relocated his practice from Washington to California.)
Patricia Pavlak – Jun 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Roos, DO?
Unresponsive follow up. Office does not extend the professional courtesy of returning phone calls.
Mar 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Roos, DO?
After years of sinus infections decided to see ENT. Was so pleased with I met Dr. Roos. He listened well to my issues, completed his thorough exam, and suggested a plan of action. Had Sinonasal airway surgery in April. The surgery went well, with no issues during recovery. After having constant sinus infections I’m so pleased that I haven’t had any issues thus far and I can now breath through my nose! Dr. Roos was very kind, listened well, and came up with a plan that worked. In these times, which demand that providers have very short, quick appointments, he was refreshing.
Jeanie N in Spokane, WA – Jul 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Roos, DO?
Excellent doctor. Cares about you, providing choice of solutions and options. I would highly recommend Dr. Roos for sinus care.
Spangle, WA – Apr 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Roos, DO?
I had nasal obstruction issues and scheduled an appointment with Dr. Roos. I had the best patient experience from start to finish. Dr. Roos performed a septoplasy, inferior turbinate reduction and lateral valve repair. Dr. Roos exceeded my expectations. My recovery was quick and painless with very little post-op bleeding. I was even able to make it to my son’s graduation the day after surgery. My breathing feels amazing and I am very happy with the results.
Jun 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Roos, DO?
Took 15 yr old granddaughter in with a cyst on the inside of her lip. After over 2 months of going to dentist and oral surgeons they finally recommended an ENT due to the location. By this time it was hugh and very distressing to a teenager. We went in for a consultation and he was able to take it out the same day! He and his nurse understood the angst this type of thing can cause a child. We were so grateful for his kind, quick, and skilled response. Highly recommend him.
Debbie Baugher in Spokane, WA – Jun 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Roos, DO?
Dr. Roos is really a great person! He is so personable and takes the time to help you to understand. I was scheduled for surgery rather quickly, and on the way to recovery in a very short amount of time. He did a great job on my deviated septum as now I can breathe with no complications. Thank you Dr. Roos for a really great Dr. experience.
Dayle Garber in Spokane, WA – May 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Roos, DO?
I am so thankful for Dr. Roos. He’s friendly and informative and you can tell he genuinely cares. I had a chronic sinusitis issue for 6 months along with a deviated septum which prevented me from breathing through my mouth my entire life. I’m 2 1/2 weeks out from surgery and I feel amazing! I highly recommend him. He’s unlike any doctor I’ve experienced because he listens and truly takes pride in his work and his patients.
Shelbie S in Post Falls, ID – Dec 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Roos, DO?
My experience with Dr. Jason Roos has been phenomenal. Over the last two years I have had two surgeries performed by him: a balloon sinuplasty and a tonsillectomy. He is unique because he treats surgery as a last resort, which I was incredibly grateful for. My after surgery care was fantastic. He made sure I was healing perfectly and referred me to other specialists as needed. He takes every question and concern seriously and does everything necessary to ensure you receive the care you need.
Kayla in Spokane, WA – Jun 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Roos, DO?
Dr. Roos took the time to explain procedures and answer any questions I or my family members had. He was very positive about every aspect of my procedure and follow-ups. Every appointment went smoothly and I never felt like I was being rushed into making a decision about treatments.
Rebecca in Spokane, WA – Apr 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Roos, DO?
I'm so excited to finally have a GREAT DOCTOR to help me with my very serious sinusitis issues. I have had 15 surgeries over the 23 years I've been dealing with this problem. I have had about 9 different doctors in 3 states trying to find a way to get control of my issues with the major problem that I have. I also have been on 15 mg of prednisone daily for the last 23 or so years. I'm finally getting to reduce the steroids down to 3.75 mg daily. No one else has been able to help me like Dr Roos!
ROGER V. in Cocolalla Idaho – Dec 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Roos, DO?
Dr Jason Roos DO is an excellent doctor. I had a problem on my lower eye lid and he surgically removed it for me. Really great work and you can't even see a scar. Spokane WA is extremely lucky to have a great doctor like this in the area. He is respectful, professional and one of Spokane's best doctors. So glad I was referred to him from my primary physician. My wife and I are truly amazed with him. I also had a sinus issue that my other doctor has been trying to fix for years, Dr Roos 1st try!
Ross Waters in Fairfield, WA – Dec 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Roos, DO?
Extremely knowledgeable and professional. Very skilled Surgeon.
Mark D. in Spokane, WA – Nov 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Roos, DO?
Dr. Roos was very knowledgeable of my sons condition which was previously miss diagnosed. His surgery was flawless.I could not have been happier with the process especially with a mothers nerves. I highly recommend Dr. Roos for his knowledge, explanation, and surgical technic.
Aubrey in Spokane – Oct 27, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Roos, DO?
Dr. Roos is phenomenal! Our 13 month old needed his tonsils and adenoids removed and tubes put in. Dr. Roos was so friendly, and gave us an thorough explanation of the procedure(s) he was going to perform. Our entire experience with Dr. Roos was above expectation. Thank you Dr. Roos! Britaney and Ryan Francis
Britaney F. in Spokane, WA – Oct 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Roos, DO?
Dr. Roos was an amazing Doctor . He walked me through my procedure step by step, explaining each thing before it happened, making me feel as if I was his only patient for the day. He was kind, knowledgable, skilled and had just a twist of humor. Highly, highly recommended!!!!
Susan Smith in Medical lake, WA – Oct 25, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Roos, DO?
Very friendly and knowledgeable. Personally made sure all of needs and concerns were meet.
Spokane, WA – Oct 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Roos, DO?
Dr. Roos has been taking care of my son since he was about 14 months old. He is great with my son, and takes the time to ask how he's doing, and how his health has been. Dr. Roos explains every exam in detail to me so I know exactly what will be done to my son. I highly recommend him as an ENT for children!
Sara B. in Colbert, WA – Oct 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Roos, DO?
I suffered from chronic sinusitis for over 8 months and was treated unsuccessfully by 3 physicians before being referred to Dr. Roos. He correctly diagnosed and treated my condition and from my initial visit to now, approximately 3 months later I have progressively improved. I have total confidence in the treatment plan he has prescribed for me. I highly recommend Dr. Roos!
Steve Cozzens in Coeur DAlene ID. 83815 – Oct 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Roos, DO?
I went to DR Roos for my Nose surgery on 10/7/16 to fix one side 98% blocked, it was extensive since bone had to be removed to clear the blockage. Just had stints removed today one week later and No black eyes or extensive swelling or extreme pain afterwords. DR Roos explained everything in detail for the procedure before and after the surgery. I can give DR Roos the highest recommendation you can offer, he is a triple A surgeun . If you need to see a ENT Doctor please give him a chance
Shawn Cole in Spokane, WA – Oct 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Roos, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Roos?

Dr. Jason Roos, D.O., joined Visalia Medical Clinic May 2020.  He specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of all ear, nose, throat problems and understands firsthand how much that can affect everyday life.  He explains, "I had my tonsils...

• Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery