Dr. Jason Roos, DO

Dr. Jason Roos, DO

Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery | Male

Rockwood Health Systems 801 W 5th Ave Ste 205, Spokane, WA 99204 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr Jason Roos, received his medical degree from A.T. Still University - Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine and then went on to complete a residency in Otolaryngology Facial Plastic Surgery. He understands first hand how much an ear or sinus problem can affect everyday life. He explains, "I underwent ear and sinus surgery in high school. My doctor was able to not only provide an excellent outcome, but also showed empathy and understanding during that difficult time. My goal is to offer my patients that same level of care with excellent outcomes, empathy, and understanding."Read more

Dr. Roos' Experience

93Experience
Match

See how Dr. Roos' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Roos

Dr. Roos accepts 37 insurance carriers

37 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Roos has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Roos

Dr. Roos' Review Details
4.6 based on 16 responses
Experience with Dr. Roos
Dr. Roos' Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (14)
in Spokane, WA |
Dr. Roos is kind and professional. My sinus' are better but at 1000.00 a minute I think I should have been warned of the cost of breathing better.
in Colbert, WA |
Dr. Roos was very open and honest when it came to determining my issue and subsequent care. He is thorough, attentive, and empathetic.
in Spokane WA |
First of all, Dr. Roos listens to the patient, second he is thorough in his examination, third he uses both patient information and his own examination to develop a thorough and informed diagnosis. Finally, Dr. Roos is thorough in his follow-up visits. Dr. Roos is a patient oriented physician and I highly recommend his professional service.
in Spokane, WA |
My recent experience with Dr. Roos was excellent. I was skeptical of my dermatologist sending me to the ENT office for removal of a cancerous birthmark on my scalp. So I asked Dr. Roos why he does scalp surgery if he is an ENT doctor and he explained that his title also includes plastic surgery of the face, neck and scalp. I knew my case was a bit unusual but I felt secure and confident with the care I received from Dr. Roos and the great results show he has great expertise! Thank you Dr.
in Spokane, WA |
My experience was so great with Dr. Roos. I could not have asked for a better doctor. Personal, efficient, and professional. Has a very warm and reassuring approach to what he does. Follows through and wants the best for his patients. Would definitely recommend him!
in Spokane |
I have had multiple problems with my sinuses and my ear drum rupturing, Dr Roos recommended balloon endoscopic sinus surgery. I have a great deal of improvement since. I sleep through the night, the pain and pressure is gone.I have more energy, I recommend this procedure. Great experience.
in Spokane, WA |
I really wish I could have Dr. Roos as my primary physician. He's a fantastic doctor. For the last year I was having difficulty breathing through my nose as well as recurrent bloody noses. After my first appointment I found out that my septum was deviated and that the best course of action was a septoplasty. I'm not writing this after having my splints taken out a week after my surgery and I can say for certain I haven't breathed this well in a long time. I can't recommend him enough.
Have you seen Dr. Jason Roos, DO?
Are you Dr. Jason Roos, DO? Post a response on your personalized profile.

• Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
  • Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Laryngology
  • Otolaryngic Allergy
  • Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
  • Rhinology

• Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • ENT Cancer
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Nasal Obstruction

• Excision of Submandibular Gland
  • Plastic Surgery, Facial
  • Skin Cancer Removal
  • Skin Cancer Surgery With Reconstruction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

A.T. Still University-Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine

Graduated in 2010

Otolaryngology and Facial Plastic Surgery-Michigan State University

Completed in 2011

Otolaryngology and Facial Plastic Surgery-Michigan State University

Completed in 2015

Utah State University

Graduated in 2006

Dr. Roos has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Roos does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Roos and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Roos' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
  • Board certified in Otolaryngology
  • Malpractice claims in Washington not available
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Roos

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Roos' Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)

Experience with Dr. Roos

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Roos' Care Philosophy

Dr Jason Roos, received his medical degree from A.T. Still University - Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine and then went on to complete a residency in Otolaryngology Facial Plastic Surgery.  He understands first hand how much an ear or sinus problem can affect everyday life.  He explains, "I underwent ear and sinus surgery in high school.  My doctor was able to not only provide an excellent outcome, but also showed empathy and understanding during that difficult time.  My goal is to offer my patients that same level of care with excellent outcomes, empathy, and understanding."