Dr. Jason Rizzo, MD

Dermatology •  Male • Age 36

Dr. Rizzo

Western New York Dermatology

297 Spindrift Dr Ste 100 Buffalo, NY 14221

Dr. Jason Rizzo, MD is a Dermatologist in Buffalo, NY. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Rizzo to book an appointment.

Compare Dr. Jason Rizzo, MD with other Dermatologists near you

Dr. Rizzo's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rizzo

Dr. Rizzo?
I had skin cancer on my face and ankle and he did a wonderful job. My face healed really well with minimal scarring. He was very kind and explained the procedure. I felt very little pain during the procedure. Both the doctor and the staff put me at ease. I would definitely recommend him.
Diane H – Aug 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Rizzo, MD?
My husband had a skin cancer removed from his ear by Dr. Rizzo early in July. Dr. Rizzo and his assistant were very skilled and considerate of my husband who is 97 years old. Dr. Rizzo carefully explained how to treat the remaining wound and to call him if we had any questions or concerns. The follow up appointment went well. We would highly recommend Dr. Rizzo for his skill and friendly attitude. Catherine and Albert White - July 27, 2020
Albert White – Jul 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Rizzo, MD?
Sooo, it was determined that I had cancer, ON MY FACE, just below the corner of my mouth! Dr. Rizzo removed the cancer, and sewed me back up, good as new. NO PAIN, NO PROBLEMS!!! Any future cancers, Dr. Rizzo is my man!. As well, he has a beautiful new office, the staff is very friendly, helpful and professional. It's a no-brainer, for sure. 10 Stars would be my suggestion!!
Bruce A Larson – Jul 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Rizzo, MD?
Dr. Rizzo was amazing. This was my first ever procedure, so I was very nervous. He talked me through the entire thing and made me feel very comfortable. I got 3 moles removed, but was most nervous about the one on my chest. I voiced to Dr. Rizzo that my wedding day was coming up, and that I was hoping to have minimal scarring on the area. 3 weeks after the procedure, the scar is already almost invisible. I highly recommend Dr. Rizzo!
Jessica U – Jul 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Rizzo, MD?
Was nervous. Did not know what to expect. Dr. Rizzo and all those that assisted were very reassuring and always professional. Came during COVID and cleanliness and sterility was always maintained.
Jul 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Rizzo, MD?
Dr. Rizzo and his staff were extremely friendly. They took the time to explain every step of my procedure and the potential outcomes to allow me to make informed decisions. I’ve had a couple follow up visits all with the same welcoming.
Jul 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Rizzo, MD?
Very friendly and professional. I felt well informed regarding the surgery. I would recommend Dr. Rizzo to others who need skin surgery.
Jul 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Rizzo, MD?
I am very pleased with Dr. Rizzo's Mohs Surgery on my face. Between his staff being unbelievably accommodating, Dr. Rizzo's steady hand allows the procedure to go smoothly. I am so happy he works in this area.
Jul 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Rizzo, MD?
Dr Rizzo made my visit virtually calm and worry free. He explained the procedure and put my mind at ease. The procedure was painless and he explained what he was doing at all times. I walked out confident in his work. The staff was very kind and efficient. I would definitely recommend Dr Rizzo without hesitation
Linda Pollino – Jul 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Rizzo, MD?
Dr. Rizzo did a wonderful job on my surgery on my forehead. His staff is so friendly and knowledgeable. Dr. Rizzo and his staff made sure I had no pain and explained everything that was going to happen. He and his staff answered any questions, and I had lots. The staff made me feel really comfortable during the whole procedure. You can watch TV to pass the time, but I brought a book to read. Making the initial appointment was easy and the follow up was very quick to remove the stiches. The office called the day after surgery to make sure I was doing fine and to see if I had any more questions. Highly recommend!
Jul 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Rizzo, MD?
The whole process was very convenient, from the initial consultation through surgery and to follow-up. The Dr, PA and nurses were very easy to talk to and gave an realistic expectation of what I could expect. I would highly recommend.
Jul 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Rizzo, MD?
I had no pain at all right from the beginning of the procedure. 2 months afterwards there was very little scarring. 6 months after the nurse had to ask me where the surgery was preformed which proves how well the scar had healed. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I would recommend this facility to anyone who needs skin cancer removed.
Katherine Kopp – Jun 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Rizzo, MD?
Very professional. Everything was well explained. The staff was wonderful.
Jun 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Rizzo, MD?
Very prompt, he is very friendly. Explained procedure fully what to expect, etc. Staff were excellent as well.
William Hall – Jun 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Rizzo, MD?
Dr. Rizzo was very professional and very knowledgeable. Would recommend Dr. Rizzo to anyone.
Jun 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Rizzo, MD?
I was very happy with Dr RIzzo’s surgery. He was ver efficient and the nurses were extra special, but he did a wonderful job with my surgery. I would recommend him to anybody.
Jun 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Rizzo, MD?
Nothing but positive and professional, both pre and post Covid. I received thorough and understandable information at each visit and the results were just great. No scarring and very little pain. Great follow up.
Gary C – Jun 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Rizzo, MD?
I had an excellent experience during my time at the Mohs surgery center. Dr. Rizzo was the best and he did a beautiful surgery. You couldn’t even tell that I had surgery since my scar is completely healed and there isn’t even a line. Dr. Rizzo was very attentive throughout the visit. The time he spent closing up my wound was well worth it. I would recommend him to anyone.
Jun 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Rizzo, MD?
There was a small cyst on the bridge of my nose that needed to be removed. Dr. Rizzo removed the cyst with amazing results. Dr. Rizzo takes pride in his work and ensures that not only the patient is happy, but that he is also happy with the result. The staff in Dr. Rizzo’s office is professional, kind, and caring. I would not hesitate to see Dr. Rizzo again and will recommend him to family and friends.
Vera – May 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Rizzo, MD?
Very knowledgeable about my condition. While checking my skin, he knows I am a breast cancer survivor, he saw a spot on my ear not easily seen. He advised a biopsy, assured me it was probably nothing but felt I should have it done. I was very comfortable and at ease with the procedure. He explained what he was doing. I was very pleased with his help and treatment.
Rosemary L – May 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Rizzo, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Rizzo?

I try to treat all of my patients as I would treat a member of my own family: provide care with the upmost compassion, dignity, & respect.

• Dermatology
Less...

2019
University of Michigan / Ann Arbor

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dr. Rizzo communicate via email?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Rizzo offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Rizzo offer an online patient portal?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Rizzo have free onsite parking?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Rizzo offer weekend visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Rizzo offer evening visits?

Please call the office to learn more. (716) 831-2600