Neurology  |
Dr. Jason Reinhart, DO
Dr. Jason Reinhart, DO is a neurology doctor who practices in Glendale, AZ. He is 45 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. Reinhart is affiliated with Banner Boswell Medical Center, Banner Del E. Webb Medical Center and Banner Thunderbird Medical Center.

11851 N 51st Ave Ste E130

Glendale, AZ 85304

• Health Net
  • MedHealthInsurance
  • Meritain Health
  • Wells Fargo Insurance

Learn about Dr. Reinhart

See how frequently Dr. Reinhart performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

All Headaches (incl. Migraine)
Migraine
Tension Headache

Dr. Reinhart's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

• Optic Neuritis
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Peripheral Autonomic Neuropathy
  • Post-Concussion Syndrome
  • Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP)
  • Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
  • Tension Headache
  • Thrombosis
  • Tic Disorders
  • Tourette's Syndrome
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Traumatic Brain Injury
  • Tremor
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Vertebral Column Tumors
  • Vertigo

• EEG (Electroencephalogram)
  • EMG (Electromyography)
  • Nerve Block, Somatic

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Des Moines University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1998

Dr. Reinhart has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Reinhart does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Reinhart and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Reinhart's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Reinhart to family and friends
2.3
Dr. Reinhart's Performance
    FAIR
Phoenix, AZ |
Horrible staff and horrible doctor. Doesn't want to listen at all. just wants to prescribe drugs without wanting to fix the problem. Go here if you like waiting for hours and nothing to do but sit all day! Horrible!!!
Glendale az |
Worst staff ever wait an 1:30 mins an two couples ahead of me ridiclious i defintley would not reccomend this doctor or his staff very horrible an rude not one time did they say doctor was running late or being curitosy an ask if i like to reschedule or not i will be looking for a new doctor one that has better staff an doesnt make people wait two hours
Phoenix, AZ |
The absolute worst.
in Avondale AZ |
I'm a 20yr old male who got no where with my primary doctor. I have tingly/numb sensations throughout my legs and upper body. I was yet to be diagnosed with anything after the first 4 weeks, then I came to see Dr.Reinhart. Within 2 weeks I had my Initial Appointment done, tests done, and follow up was a week thereafter. Dr.Reinhart identified my symptoms as AIDP(Acute Inflammatory Demyelating Polyradiculaneuropathy) and get me on my road to recovery. This Dr is thorough and worth the wait.
Buckeye, AZ |
If I could give a 0 review, I would. Checked in for 12:30 appointment at 12:10, filled out paperwork and waited. I noticed a couple sitting and they got up to complain about the wait. I asked what time their appointment was, 11:30 and they were still waiting to be seen at 12:30! I asked at 1:00 o'clock how much longer, I was told he is over an hour behind! They then at 1:10 took the other couple back, but no one had left the office yet. An estimated wait time would be over 2 hours late!! SAD!
Mesa, AZ |
Waited an hour. In four visits - I was on time, he was late. The nurse who asked me about medications literally interrupted me in midsentence - as if she was simply not to be bothered listening to an entire sentence (I wondered if my allergy med's would interact with my pain med). I had and still have questions that he apparently does not have time to answer after I waited an hour to see him.
in Phoenix AZ |
Very late for every appointment I had with him. ( Over an hour)Twice prescribed adictive drugs that did not work and were very difficult to wean off of.. Did not return calls.
in glendale |
I have called for 2 weeks, every day t to get my medical records sent to me. I have only reached an actual person one time and they said they would send them. That was over a week ago and nothing. The doctor was great but his staff is ruining his reputation.
in Phoenix, AZ |
I have had several years of seeing Dr Reinhart as my primary neurologist. He has always given me a time and patience to communicate my issues. His method of treatment and care is the exact reason, I have referred many of my friends, clients and family. I now have less and less pain every day and live a much healthier life. I am so grateful for Dr Reinhart and his wisdom. Do yourself a favor and put your nerves with the best.
in Phoenix, AZ |
I have seen several neurologists who have failed to identify my symptoms and condition. I had resigned myself to having to just suffer with my pain for the rest of my life. I received Dr. Reinhart's information from a friend who sees him and decided it couldn't hurt to see one more. I am so relieved I did! He took the time to go over my medical history and listen to my main complaints and not only was able to identify what I was suffering from but also provided an effective plan. Thanks!!!!
in Peoria, AZ |
After seeing me twice the doctor scheduled me foe a specific MRI machine that was too small for my shoulders. On the second visit he literally turned his back on me walked out, refusing to answer questions about what he was doing to me right there in the office. The office staff is used as an all purpose buffer. I'm writing this now as the staff is allegedly trying to make an appointment for something I don't need while doing nothing about what I actually do need.
in Sun City West |
My experience has been a nightmare which started in May and now December and still haven't heard from them about any results from the different tests he prescribed. If you do get through to them forget about a return call. This is the worst experience with a doctor's office I have ever had but can't comment on the doctor because I have only seen him once after waiting over an hour which he spent about fifteen minutes with me.
in Peoria, AZ |
Terrible service. First, it took weeks before anyone returned my voicemail request for an appointment. Then I waited for an 1:45 minutes before I cancelled the appointment. And wouldn't you know it, as I was trying to get a refund for my co-pay, I get called in to see him? I won't go to a practice so badly run. I understand that appointments run over, but I could have been at least informed that it would take me close to two hours before the doctor could see me so I could arrange my own schedule
in Buckeye, AZ |
Waited over 1 hour but was worth it. Dr. Reinhart was incredibly knowledgeable about my issues. Food vending machines would be great for patients that are starving.
in Quartzite, Arizona |
My appointment was at 1pm..... it's now 2pm! And still waiting. This is by far the worst case of incompetent scheduling EVER! If it's going to be this bad, make a courtesy call and let the patient know. Don't know what kind of doctor he is because I haven't seen him still!
in Sun City West, AZ |
in Dr Reinhart showed interest in my problem, listened to my questions and answered with an easy to understand explanation. Was almost one hour late with appointment - the only negative.
in EL Mirage |
Doctor reinhart was giving me medication the FDA only approve for malaria.I went in front of the board and they put a letter of concern in his file for five years for his behavior.your health means nothing to him.there is a petition going around so I could finally get justice.The medication was quinine I took for a year and now in stage three kidney failure.Don't trust him
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Reinhart did not make any effort to communicate his diagnosis of early onset Alzheimer's to his patient, my mother. Instead he pretended that she wasn't in the room. After 5-10 minutes of rapid dialogue, he stood up and began walking out of the room as he concluded our meeting. I told him that our family had more questions He responded by aggressively and impatiently returning to his chair to provide short answers. It was an awful feeling leaving his office and we never went back.
Have you seen Dr. Jason Reinhart, DO?
Are you Dr. Reinhart?