Dr. Jason Pozner, MD

Dr. Jason Pozner, MD

Plastic Surgery  ·
Dr. Jason Pozner, MD is a plastic surgery specialist in Boca Raton, FL and has been practicing for 25 years. He graduated from Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University in 1987 and specializes in plastic surgery.

4800 N Federal Hwy Ste 101C

Boca Raton, FL 33431

Learn about Dr. Pozner

Dr. Pozner's Experience

Dr. Pozner's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  • Board certified in Plastic Surgery
  • Board actions found

This content was provided by Dr. Pozner "Sanctuary Medical Aesthetic Center is the hub of South Florida commitment to revolutionary wellness and rejuvenation. Our unrivaled physician-led team of specialists treats virtually every area of the body with the latest in science-based beauty and age."

• Plastic Surgery

• Plastic Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

1 Board Action
  • Other (10/27/2009)
    Action Taken: License Reinstatement without Restrictions
    Summary: Dr. Jason N. Pozner; License # MA058640

Nature of Complaint:

The physician has been the subject of prior disciplinary action taken by the New Jersey State Board of Medical Examiners. The board on 01-13-2005 summarily suspended the physician's license to practice medicine and surgery in the State of New Jersey. The action was based upon the physician's failure in 2003 to renew his license to practice medicine and surgery in the State of New Jersey and the disciplinary action taken on 08-26-2004 by the Florida Board of Medicine. The Florida Board issued the physician a reprimand, required the physician to complete one hundred hours of community service, pay a fine in the amount of $20,000 plus costs, and to complete a course in recordkeeping. The physician neither admitted nor denied the allegations made within the complaint when settling the action taken by the Florida Board. The Florida Board has affirmed that the physician's Florida license is presently clear and active.

Action Taken:

The New Jersey State Board of Medical Examiners has Reinstated the physician's license to practice medicine and surgery in the State of New Jersey without conditions.

State: New Jersey

• Montefiore MC
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1993
  • Plas And Aesthetic Surgery Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1995

Dr. Pozner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pozner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pozner's Reviews

3.8
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pozner to family and friends

Dr. Pozner's Performance

Dr. Pozner and Dr.Kushner are amazing. They both have a great bedside manner. The entire office is so nice and made sure my procedure went well. Autumn and Alicia the nurses went above and beyond to make sure i was okay before and after the surgery. I can’t thank you all enough. I highly recommend...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I am compelled to provide those of you doing research on the no drain tummy tuck since there is hardly much information online. It took me 20 yrs to get the courage on getting my tummy tuck. I had my consultation with Dr. Pozner who is considered to one of the best Plastic Surgeon in Boca...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Horrible experience. He was only good with breasts. All other work was terrible. His skin spa is even worse. They left a horrible hole from when they burned me on me my face that I need to fill every 4 month. I spent almost 10k on my daughters laser hair removal. Shes still full of hair and was...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I had facial laser surgery in April 2017. When I went for my consultation with Dr. Posner, I told him exactly why I was there for fine lines on my left cheek. He told me that the laser treatment would remove the lines so I went ahead with the surgery. I was told that I could go back to work in 7...more
Are you Dr. Pozner?