Dr. Jason Pirozzolo, DO

Sports Medicine ·  Male · Age 42

Dr. Pirozzolo

Orlando Hand Surgery Associates, Orlando, FL

801 N Orange Ave Ste 600 Orlando, FL 32801

Dr. Jason Pirozzolo, DO is a sports medicine specialist in Orlando, FL and has been practicing for 17 years. He graduated from NOVA SE UNIV COLL OF OSTEO MED in 2002 and specializes in sports medicine and family medicine.

Dr. Pirozzolo accepts

Dr. Pirozzolo accepts the following insurance:

Assurant Health
AvMed
Careplus
Great West Healthcare-Cigna
Coventry Health Care
Golden Rule
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Health First Health Plans
HealthChoice
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
Principal Life
Staywell (Wellcare)
Tricare
WellCare
Worker's Compensation
Worker's Compensation WC

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Pirozzolo treats your condition or procedure

• Elbow Disorders
  • Elbow Pain
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Elbow Strain
  • Golfer's Elbow (Medial Epicondylitis)
  • Hand Muscle Strain
  • Hand Pain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Osteoarthritis of Wrist
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Rheumatoid Arthritis of Hand and Wrist
  • Shoulder Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Shoulder Injuries
  • Shoulder Pain
  • Stem Cell Therapy
  • Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
  • Trigger Finger
  • Trigger Thumb
  • Wrist Disorders
  • Wrist Fracture
  • Wrist Injuries
  • Wrist Pain
  • Wrist Sprain

Orlando Hand Surgery Associates' individualized approach to your treatment options enables us to help you make the best decision for your particular situation. Your successful outcome and quick recovery are a priority to OHSA.

• Sports Medicine

5.194805194805195%

Dr. Pirozzolo?
Dr. Pirozzolo's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jason Pirozzolo, DO
My daughter, who is twelve at the moment, decided to start her summer off with a bang – by fracturing her arm on a trampoline. She was devastated that her summer was ruined. Luckily, we had heard of Dr. Jason Pirozzolo at the Orlando Hand Surgery. I made the appointment and they were able to get us in the same afternoon after I explained what had happened. We didn’t know it was a fracture, but after a couple xrays, Dr. Pirozzolo said it was minor and she was lucky and may be able to have the last couple weeks of her summer saved. He put on a splint and we’ve gone to see him a couple more times, she is healing beautifully and I could not be more grateful for this knowledgeable and kind doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Pirozzolo, DO?
Arrogant and supercilious. Forms an opinion and sticks with it regardless of patient’s opinion.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Pirozzolo, DO?
Was so thankful to find a doctor like this when I was in a crunch, Dr. Pirozzolo was awesome. Visiting from out of state and I fell and hurt my wrist when I was at the beach. I put ice on it and figured it would be okay. Later that night it was bruised and started swelling and was getting more painful. My aunt had visited Orlando Hand Surgery Associates and Dr. Jason Pirozzolo before and recommended I see him before heading back home. He confirmed that I had fractured it with X-rays, but luckily he thought I may heal over 2-3 months with my cast and a splint. He had me in and out of there in no time and I was able to enjoy the last few days of vacation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Pirozzolo, DO?
it was a pleasure to have Dr. Pirozzolo take care of my hand and make it feel better in no time what so ever. Thank you for your advice on how to keep my hand healthy. Neoma
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Pirozzolo, DO?
Having just turned 60, I'm appreciative that my shoulder hasn't given me any pain since I visited Dr. Jason Pirozzolo at Orlando Hand Surgery Associates. I've played golf most of my life, until I started feeling a singe of pain in my shoulder. Dr. Pirozzolo knew it was shoulder bursitis, he knew I didn't want surgery, and told me that he could help with my inflammation and pain by simply giving me a cortisone injection. Later that day, I had full and non-painful shoulder mobility. Thanks Dr. P!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Pirozzolo, DO?
I played sports in high school and college, but never thought I would be having aches or pains when I hit 30. I went in to OHSA complaining about wrist pain, I did not want to have surgery, and met with Dr. Jason Pirozzolo. He was awesome, knowledgeable and specialized in sports medicine, so I knew I was in good hands. He determined it was wrist tendonitis. I was so happy when he told me that all I needed was a cortisone steroid injection to help with pain, which he gave me and it worked great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Pirozzolo, DO?
I cannot thank Dr. Jason Pirozzolo and the staff at OHSA enough! I lived for an entire year ignoring the pain in my elbow. I figured it was old age and would need surgery eventually, but Dr. P gave me a cortisone injection and now one week later I feel good as new. Their wait room is usually very busy, but the staff makes it flow smoothly and I’ve never waited longer than 5 minutes to be taken back. I’ve never felt so welcomed at a doctors office!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Pirozzolo, DO?
Dr. Jason Pirozzolo is my favorite doctor! I’ve seen him a couple times for various aches, but this time I went in because my wrist was driving me crazy. The last thing I wanted to do was have surgery, so I paid Dr. Pirozzolo a visit. He knew right away it was carpal tunnel, gave me a cortisone injection in my wrist, and later that day all of the pain had subsided! If you want to avoid surgery and want a professional that knows what he’s doing to help you, Dr. Pirozzolo is the man for the job.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Pirozzolo, DO?
I’ve been having shoulder pain for a couple of years now, the last thing I wanted was to have surgery and take time away from work, and I had already tried cortisone injections. Friends of mine highly recommended Dr. Jason Pirozzolo at OHSA, he was great, explained options, potential outcomes, recovery times. I opted for trying PRP or platelet rich plasma shots, I liked how it used my own blood and recovery time was minimal. Highly recommend Dr. Pirozzolo!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Pirozzolo, DO?
Dr. Jason Pirozzolo is fantastic. I was very nervous about my procedure for the Dupuytren’s contracture in my hand and he put me at ease, answered all of my questions and was so gentle I had very little pain during the injections & finger manipulations. I would highly recommend him for any of your hand, elbow, shoulder needs. The office staff is great too - friendly and caring and I got right in my appointments on time with little to no wait. Unusually positive experience at a doctor's practice!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Pirozzolo, DO?
Dr. Pirozzolo treated my trigger finger and aching hands effectively on my initial office visit. He examined and diagnosed the problem quickly. He listened to my described symptoms, answered my questions and provided additional information. My hands started improving quickly. Over the time period he had predicted, I regained hand strength and dexterity. He is a pleasant care giver as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Pirozzolo, DO?
Dr Pirozzolo and staff are totally amazing and knowledgeable. I would recommend them highly to everyone.
Removed my skin tag and I didn't feel a thing!!! Thanks Dr. P
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Pirozzolo, DO?
Dr. Pirozzolo is the best!!! He is extremely knowledgeable and very caring. He takes the time to address all your questions and concerns and has an immediate plan. I had a severely broken pinky finger and he made sure that it healed fully without any type of stiffness or deformities. I came in for regular visits and X-rays to check on the healing progress. The office staff is also extremely friendly and caring and I never had to wait more than 15 minutes at most!!!! Will never see any other doct
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Pirozzolo, DO?
Gentle, kind and caring. My first visit was an easy process to check in. Everyone in the office were professional and wait time was minimal. I would absolutely recommend this practice to family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Pirozzolo, DO?
Dr. Pirozzolo is such an awesome physician. I type every day at work, and started experiencing pain in my wrists and was tired of taking ibuprofen to feel slightly better. He was referred to me by my friends that have seen him before and said good things about him. I scheduled a follow up appointment for cortisone injections and it’s been almost a week since, I feel great! I don’t feel any pain while typing, or even later in the evening while home anymore. I would highly recommend Dr. Pirozzolo!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Pirozzolo, DO?
Highly professional, punctual for all appointments and extremely knowledgeable. All the physicians are highly respected. They are concerned with your well being and listen to the patient and family. They are dedicated. I have trusted them with my family including elderly parents, son, daughter. I would highly recommend this practice to anyone with upper extremity issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Pirozzolo, DO?
At age 77, finding a physician like Dr. Jason Pirozzolo can make all the difference in the world. I’ve suffered from osteoarthritis pain for many years, but after he used a corticosteroid injection into my shoulders, I’m back to raising my arms again with no pain. Dr. Pirozzolo and his staff have been caring miracle-workers and I appreciate them all very much.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Pirozzolo, DO?
After seeing a local doctor for my broken shoulder, I left his office with more questions and doubt. Surgery was what he recommended and it was scheduled. At the urging of my family, I called OHSA for a second opinion. They worked me in the following day. Dr. Pirozzolo met me with a smile and a handshake. He explained that he would need a Ct scan in order to see injury better. He personally called me and recommended no surgery-let it heal on its own. Thank you Dr P and staff for the awesome serv
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Pirozzolo, DO?
Dr. Jason Pirozzolo and OHSA are awesome! I waited 5 minutes in their nice clean sitting area. Dr. P evaluated why my thumb has been aching recently, I had severe arthritis in two of the joints. He also went through my treatment options and possible outcomes. I wanted to avoid surgery if possible, so I went in a week later for PRP into both joints. 2 weeks later and my thumb feels better! I recommend Dr. P and exploring alternate treatments. He's a doctor that really cares and is knowledgeable!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Pirozzolo?

Orlando Hand Surgery Associates, Orlando, FL

• Sat: closed
    • Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Pirozzolo treats patients.