Dr. Jason Pirozzolo, DO

Sports Medicine | Male

Dr. Jason Pirozzolo, DO

Dr. Jason Pirozzolo, DO is a sports medicine doctor who practices in Orlando, FL. He is 40 years old and has been practicing for 15 years. Dr. Pirozzolo is affiliated with Orlando Regional Medical Center - Lucerne Pavilion and Florida Hospital Orlando.

...See Less

Dr. Pirozzolo's Experience

See how Dr. Pirozzolo's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Pirozzolo

Dr. Pirozzolo accepts 20 insurance carriers

Dr. Pirozzolo is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Pirozzolo has admitting privileges.

Dr. Pirozzolo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pirozzolo to family and friends
Dr. Pirozzolo's Performance
in Tallahassee, FL |
At age 77, finding a physician like Dr. Jason Pirozzolo can make all the difference in the world. I’ve suffered from osteoarthritis pain for many years, but after he used a corticosteroid injection into my shoulders, I’m back to raising my arms again with no pain. Dr. Pirozzolo and his staff have been caring miracle-workers and I appreciate them all very much.
in Deland, FL |
After seeing a local doctor for my broken shoulder, I left his office with more questions and doubt. Surgery was what he recommended and it was scheduled. At the urging of my family, I called OHSA for a second opinion. They worked me in the following day. Dr. Pirozzolo met me with a smile and a handshake. He explained that he would need a Ct scan in order to see injury better. He personally called me and recommended no surgery-let it heal on its own. Thank you Dr P and staff for the awesome serv
in Ocoee, FL |
Dr. Jason Pirozzolo and OHSA are awesome! I waited 5 minutes in their nice clean sitting area. Dr. P evaluated why my thumb has been aching recently, I had severe arthritis in two of the joints. He also went through my treatment options and possible outcomes. I wanted to avoid surgery if possible, so I went in a week later for PRP into both joints. 2 weeks later and my thumb feels better! I recommend Dr. P and exploring alternate treatments. He's a doctor that really cares and is knowledgeable!
in Orlando, FL |
Thank you to DR. Piroozzolo and his wonderfully friendly staff for their great care, encouragement and exceptional service during my time at their office while being treated for frozen shoulder. I think Dr.P is the kindest, most caring and gentle Dr. I have met in a very long time. I would recommend him 100 times over! The office is beautiful and has a plaesantly welcoming atmosphere-like the people there. Blessings!
in hollywood, fl |
Excellent Dr. Would highly recommed to family and friend!
in Hollywood, FL |
Excellent! I had no wait in the Dr. office they make appt and run on time.. went for pain in my wrist and received a shot and have not suffered from wrist pain ,,The Dr P was excellent! I highly recommend ...
in Winter Park, FL |
Dr. Jason Pirozzolo and his staff at Orlando Hand Surgery Associates are always so warm and friendly. I was scared to have surgery was looking for another solution. I had tinges of pain and very stiff while playing tennis. Dr. P told me to look up PRP Therapy, to think about it, and get back to him if it sounded like something I wanted to try. I called him the same afternoon to set up a procedure. It felt like any other injection and now I have zero pain or stiffness. Highly recommended!
in Orlando, FL |
A friend of mine recommended Dr. Jason Pirozzolo at OHSA for PRP injections, and boy was I happy when I could see him shortly after for my own PRP! I wasn’t too keen on committing to surgery to fix my shoulder. I love going to the gym and lifting weights and I knew surgery would keep me out of the gym for too long. Non-surgical treatments sounded like a much better fit for me and Dr. P did just that for me. It’s been a couple weeks now, and I’m back in the gym and haven’t felt any pain!
Orlando, FL |
Fantastic experience with Dr. Pirozzolo! He genuinely cares about his patients, and explains everything thoroughly. He made a very stressful situation so much better!
Visited Orland Hand Surgery and was lucky to be placed in the care of Dr. Pirozzolo. My wrist and forearm had been bothering me lately and he found out that I actually was dealing with a sprain! Luckily, it was something that a simple wrist splint could heal, but since I had gone so long without getting my wrist looked at, he also told me about different exercises to regain strength and to keep my wrist flexible. Dr. Pirozzolo is very kind and thorough with his evaluation.
in Winter Park, FL |
I’ve seen several different doctors about my knee pain and each suggested that I needed to have surgery or a knee replacement. When I heard that Dr. Jason Pirozzolo was doing PRP therapy, I thought it wouldn’t hurt to give it a try. A couple of weeks after my PRP procedure I was working all day on my knees and noticed that I had no pain at all. I would’ve never been able t do that before PRP. I would highly recommend Dr. Jason Pirozzolo for PRP therapy.
in Lakeland, FL |
Dr. Pirozzolo was fantastic! I have severe shoulder arthritis and wasn't ready for a surgical shoulder replacement and steroid injections were no longer working well. Dr. Pirozzolo recommended a new type of injection called platelet rich plasma or PRP. The downside, it isn't covered by insurance but it's been 3 months now and well worth it because my shoulder feels GREAT. I recommend Dr. Pirozzolo to all my friends and family. He and his staff are awesome!
in Sanford, FL |
I've been going to the Orlando Hand Surgery for over a year now. The staff is always polite and courteous. Dr. Jason Pirozzolo has been treating me since I starting coming here, He is the main reason why I wound not go anywhere else. Very professional and confident.
Windermere, FL |
Knowledgeable. On time. Helpful
in Winter Park, FL |
Dr. Pirozzolo is a knowledgeable and kind doctor. I brought my grandson in when he hurt his arm on the playground. Dr. Pirozzolo knew he had a forearm fracture, and prepped him for a cast. They even had green which is his favorite color, so that made him very happy! I would recommend Dr. Pirozzolo to anyone, he shows patience with children and truly takes the time and care needed with patients. The office is clean and the staff are always friendly too!
Winter Garden, FL |
Dr. Pirozzolo is very compassionate, patient and knowledgeable in his medical field. Orlando Hand Surgery is everything you would want in a doctor's office. My experience was excellent.
in Oveido, FL |
Dr. Pirozzolo is a true professional! I went to see him for pains I was experiencing in my hand. He was able to give me an injection to fix the problem. Dr. Pirozzolo even sent me a hand written card in the mail to check on me after the initial visit!
in Maitland, FL |
Dr. Pirozzolo is an outstanding physician! I've been having issues with my hands for years, recently trigger finger set it. I had no idea what was going on, but I went in to see Dr. Pirozzolo at Orlando Hand Surgery to find out what could be done. He knew exactly what it was and how to fix it. He did the quick procedure right away, and I only had one follow up appointment after. I'd highly recommend him to friends and family!
in Orlando, FL |
I cannot say enough positive things about my experience with Dr. Jason Pirozzolo. I was a little nervous about my appointment, but Dr. Pirozzolo?s calm demeanor immediately made me feel at ease. He explained my diagnosis in terms that were easy to understand and gave me options for treatment. Not once did I feel rushed, which is a rarity these days. Bottom line Dr. Jason Pirozzolo is an amazing, knowledgeable physician who I would highly recommend to anyone in need of his services.
in Lakeland, FL |
My son fell and hurt his arm playing, I was so nervous that it would be serious. Dr. Pirozzolo (Dr. P!) eased my concerns and put a really fun blue cast on my sons arm. Thankfully the recovery time was only 3 short weeks and we are back in action. Thanks again doc!
in Winter Park, FL |
Dr. Pirozzolo is an amazing doctor. I had a severe injury to my right hand and his level of care was top notch. I would most certainly recommend him to anyone. Thanks Dr. P!
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Jason Pirozzolo goes above and beyond and gave me a follow-up call. His expertise and concern were refreshing.
in Orlando, FL |
Went in for an injection my wrist, I injured it years ago playing tennis. After my visit with Dr. Pirozzolo, I was amazed at how much pain went away. It beats the alternative of having any kind of surgery. He knew what he was doing and spent a good amount of time explaining everything, and his staff was very welcoming.
in Ocoee, FL |
I visited Dr. Pirozzolo and Orlando Hand Surgery Associates to get a lump on my wrist checked out. He knew what it was immediately. It was a small buildup or cyst, I wasn't sure what to do with it and was always aware of it being visible to others. Dr. Pirozzolo was able to remove it right then and there! I was very surprised at how little pain I experienced and the healing time was fast. It's so enjoyable not to worry about my wrist and would highly recommend others for similar procedures.
in Longwood, FL |
Dr. Pirozzolo treated me today for a significant hand tendon problem by giving me an injection which normally is very painful. With great skill and no pain he treated me with success. Excellent bed side manner which is lacking in so many physicians today. Benjamin G. Newman, MD, FAAFP
in Oviedo, FL |
Recently visited Dr. Pirozzolo's office. He was very professional and the staff were all very friendly. I felt like he explained the issue and procedure I needed (draining of a cyst) and there was hardly any pain while he worked, and gave me details on the recovery process. So far it's healing really well!
Have you seen Dr. Jason Pirozzolo, DO?
Are you Dr. Pirozzolo?

Compare Dr. Pirozzolo

Dr. Pirozzolo's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Sports Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice and Sports Medicine

Dr. Pirozzolo has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Pirozzolo's Board Certifications

• Elbow Disorders
  • Elbow Pain
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Elbow Strain
  • Golfer's Elbow (Medial Epicondylitis)
  • Hand Muscle Strain
  • Hand Pain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Osteoarthritis of Wrist
  • Rheumatoid Arthritis of Hand and Wrist
  • Shoulder Injuries
  • Shoulder Pain
  • Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
  • Trigger Finger

Graduated in 2002

Duke University
    Ohio State University
    Penn State University

Dr. Pirozzolo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pirozzolo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Sports Medicine

• Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Shoulder Fracture and Dislocation Treatment