Dr. Jason J. Pirozzolo, DO

Dr. Jason J. Pirozzolo, DO

Sports Medicine | Male

Orlando Hand Surgery Associates, Orlando, FL 801 N Orange Ave Ste 600, Orlando, FL 32801 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Pirozzolo specializes in Sports Medicine and practices in Orlando, FL. He practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Pirozzolo? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Pirozzolo's Experience

100Experience
Match

See how Dr. Pirozzolo's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Pirozzolo

Dr. Pirozzolo accepts 20 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Pirozzolo has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Pirozzolo's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pirozzolo to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Pirozzolo
Dr. Pirozzolo's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (42)
in Maitland, FL |
Dr. Pirozzolo is an outstanding physician! I've been having issues with my hands for years, recently trigger finger set it. I had no idea what was going on, but I went in to see Dr. Pirozzolo at Orlando Hand Surgery to find out what could be done. He knew exactly what it was and how to fix it. He did the quick procedure right away, and I only had one follow up appointment after. I'd highly recommend him to friends and family!
in Orlando, FL |
I cannot say enough positive things about my experience with Dr. Jason Pirozzolo. I was a little nervous about my appointment, but Dr. Pirozzolo?s calm demeanor immediately made me feel at ease. He explained my diagnosis in terms that were easy to understand and gave me options for treatment. Not once did I feel rushed, which is a rarity these days. Bottom line Dr. Jason Pirozzolo is an amazing, knowledgeable physician who I would highly recommend to anyone in need of his services.
in Lakeland, FL |
My son fell and hurt his arm playing, I was so nervous that it would be serious. Dr. Pirozzolo (Dr. P!) eased my concerns and put a really fun blue cast on my sons arm. Thankfully the recovery time was only 3 short weeks and we are back in action. Thanks again doc!
in Winter Park, FL |
Dr. Pirozzolo is an amazing doctor. I had a severe injury to my right hand and his level of care was top notch. I would most certainly recommend him to anyone. Thanks Dr. P!
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Jason Pirozzolo goes above and beyond and gave me a follow-up call. His expertise and concern were refreshing.
in Orlando, FL |
Went in for an injection my wrist, I injured it years ago playing tennis. After my visit with Dr. Pirozzolo, I was amazed at how much pain went away. It beats the alternative of having any kind of surgery. He knew what he was doing and spent a good amount of time explaining everything, and his staff was very welcoming.
in Ocoee, FL |
I visited Dr. Pirozzolo and Orlando Hand Surgery Associates to get a lump on my wrist checked out. He knew what it was immediately. It was a small buildup or cyst, I wasn't sure what to do with it and was always aware of it being visible to others. Dr. Pirozzolo was able to remove it right then and there! I was very surprised at how little pain I experienced and the healing time was fast. It's so enjoyable not to worry about my wrist and would highly recommend others for similar procedures.
in Longwood, FL |
Dr. Pirozzolo treated me today for a significant hand tendon problem by giving me an injection which normally is very painful. With great skill and no pain he treated me with success. Excellent bed side manner which is lacking in so many physicians today. Benjamin G. Newman, MD, FAAFP
in Oviedo, FL |
Recently visited Dr. Pirozzolo's office. He was very professional and the staff were all very friendly. I felt like he explained the issue and procedure I needed (draining of a cyst) and there was hardly any pain while he worked, and gave me details on the recovery process. So far it's healing really well!
Have you seen Dr. Jason J. Pirozzolo, DO?
Are you Dr. Pirozzolo?

• Elbow Disorders
  • Elbow Pain
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Elbow Strain
  • Golfer's Elbow (Medial Epicondylitis)
  • Hand Muscle Strain
  • Hand Pain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Osteoarthritis of Wrist
  • Rheumatoid Arthritis of Hand and Wrist
  • Shoulder Injuries
  • Shoulder Pain
  • Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
  • Trigger Finger
  • Trigger Thumb
  • Wrist Disorders
  • Wrist Fracture
  • Wrist Injuries
  • Wrist Pain
  • Wrist Sprain

• Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Shoulder Fracture and Dislocation Treatment

Nova Se Univ Coll Of Osteo Med

Graduated in 2002

Duke University
    Ohio State University
    Penn State University

Dr. Pirozzolo has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Pirozzolo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pirozzolo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Pirozzolo's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Sports Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice and Sports Medicine
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Pirozzolo

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Pirozzolo's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)

Experience with Dr. Pirozzolo

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients