Dr. Jason Meckler, MD

Dr. Jason Meckler, MD

Neurology | Male | 48 years old

At Norton Healthcare, we believe you - the patient - are the most important person to our practice. As the region's leading health care provider, we are committed to providing comprehensive, quality health care to all those we serve in a manner that responds to the needs of our community and honors our faith heritage. Our specialty practice is a part of Norton Physician Services, a multispecialty physician group at Norton Healthcare. Norton Physician Services currently includes more than 400 providers who offer primary, specialty and urgent care services in over 100 locations throughout Kentucky and Southern Indiana. Our practice is comprised of compassionate, skilled specialists who are committed to ensuring you receive the best care and have access to the latest medical technology and services.Read more

Dr. Meckler's Experience

See how Dr. Meckler's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Meckler

Dr. Meckler accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Meckler has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Meckler's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Meckler to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Meckler
Dr. Meckler's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (48)
in Louisville, KY |
I would definitely look somewhere else for a Neurologist then jeopardizing your health with this butcher of a so called Doctor. He tried to do a LP on an exam table in his office. It went bad from the beginning. A nurse came in to see if Jason Meckler needed assistance and Dr. Meckler told her he did not need any and out of the room she went. He tried several times to get the needle in to my spine and all he did was cause me create extreme pain that ended up lasting for weeks.
in Sardis Ms |
He is the best, he was there since 2007. He also treated my daughter. I would travel farther than I did which was 8 hours. I live in Sardis Ms. Greatly missed, where are you now.
He is a very caring and thorough Doctor. I highly recommend him.
in Louisville, KY |
BEST DOCTOR WHO LISTENS,UNDERSTANDS, AND BECOMES LIKE FAMILY. TRULY CARES ABOUT YOU.. DEVISTATING THAT ME AND OTHERS WILL LOOSE HIM. TRULY BE MISSED!! THERE IS NO OTHER DOCTOR LIKE YOU.
in Louisville, KY |
Dr. Jason Meckler is the best neurologist that I have ever experienced. He has amazing patience and is a great listener. He is concerned about a patient's total health concerns and not just in his field. He greatly helped me with a concern that no other doctor was able to help He told the truth about interactions that others missed. He called at our home to give test results and returned calls. He is very compassionate. I saw baked goods and canned goods from patients. (Well liked!)
in Louisville, KY |
He is a great and wonderful doctor .
in Floyds Knobs, IN |
He the best neurologist. He save the life of my wife several time. Is bet side manner are exceptional. He really care about is patient. A great man with a big heart.
in Louisville, KY |
I have never met a Dr that made me feel like they truly cared about my health issues like Dr Jason does. He cares about his patients and goes out of his way to help find the best treatment path for you. If I don't understand something he takes the time to explain it to me and uses terms that I understand. He listens to everything I tell him and will even ask questions if I don't give him enough detail on an issue. He is a doctor that puts his patients first!!!
in Leitchfield, KY |
He is the best doctor I have ever experienced. Highly concerned of the patients feelings. Makes you feel like a friend rather than just a patient.
in Louisville, KY |
Dr. Meckler listens and understands my concerns. I always feel like he cares that his patients have a quality life. I will miss you and I hope you and your family are happy with your relocation!
in Brooks ky |
Been with him since my ms diagnosis over ten years ago. LOVE HIM! Hate to see him leaving Louisville. Greatest Dr ever.
Have you seen Dr. Jason Meckler, MD?
Are you Dr. Meckler?

Compare Dr. Meckler

Dr. Meckler's Care Philosophy

Dr. Meckler's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurology
  •  Board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology
  •  Malpractice claims in Kentucky not available

Dr. Meckler has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

Why It Matters: Dr. Meckler's Board Certifications

• Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Insomnia
  • Lyme Disease
  • Meningiomas
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Myoclonus
  • Nerve Sheath Tumors
  • Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
  • Optic Neuritis
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Polymyositis
  • Polyneuropathy
  • Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP)
  • Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
  • Restless Leg Syndrome
  • Seizure Disorders
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Spina Bifida
  • Stroke
  • Syncope
  • Thrombosis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Traumatic Brain Injury

Graduated in 2000

University Of Louisville
    University Of Cincinnati / Main Campus
    University Of Cincinnati / Main Campus

Dr. Meckler does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Meckler and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurology