Dr. Jason Meckler, MD

Dr. Jason Meckler, MD

Neurology  ·
Dr. Jason Meckler, MD is a neurology specialist in Louisville, KY and has been practicing for 18 years. He graduated from University of Louisville School of Medicine in 2000 and specializes in neurology and vascular neurology.

4950 Norton Healthcare Blvd Ste 305

Louisville, KY 40241

• HAP Insurance
  • HealthLink
  • Sagamore Health Network

Learn about Dr. Meckler

See how frequently Dr. Meckler performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Brain Disorders
Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
high
Epilepsy
high

Dr. Meckler's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Meckler "At Norton Healthcare, we believe you - the patient - are the most important person to our practice. As the region's leading health care provider, we are committed to providing comprehensive, quality health care to all those we serve in a manner that responds to the needs of our community and honors our faith heritage. Our specialty practice is a part of Norton Physician Services, a multispecialty physician group at Norton Healthcare. Norton Physician Services currently includes more than 400 providers who offer primary, specialty and urgent care services in over 100 locations throughout Kentucky and Southern Indiana. Our practice is comprised of compassionate, skilled specialists who are committed to ensuring you receive the best care and have access to the latest medical technology and services."

• Neurology
  • Vascular Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*
  • Vascular Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

• University of Louisville School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • University of Louisville
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University of Cincinnati / Main Campus
  • University of Cincinnati / Main Campus
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Meckler has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Meckler does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Meckler and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Meckler's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Meckler to family and friends

Dr. Meckler's Performance

I was with Dr. Meckler for 10 years. I trusted him with my life. Turns out he ruined my life. He misdiagnosed me, filled me with medications I didn't need, mentally and physically crippled me for 10 years.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option2
I would definitely look somewhere else for a Neurologist then jeopardizing your health with this butcher of a so called Doctor. He tried to do a LP on an exam table in his office. It went bad from the beginning. A nurse came in to see if Jason Meckler needed assistance and Dr. Meckler told her he...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option5
He is the best, he was there since 2007. He also treated my daughter. I would travel farther than I did which was 8 hours. I live in Sardis Ms. Greatly missed, where are you now.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option5thumbs down icon option0
He is a very caring and thorough Doctor. I highly recommend him.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option6thumbs down icon option0
BEST DOCTOR WHO LISTENS,UNDERSTANDS, AND BECOMES LIKE FAMILY. TRULY CARES ABOUT YOU.. DEVISTATING THAT ME AND OTHERS WILL LOOSE HIM. TRULY BE MISSED!! THERE IS NO OTHER DOCTOR LIKE YOU.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option8thumbs down icon option1