Dr. Jason McKenzie, DO

Dr. Jason McKenzie, DO

Family Medicine | Male

480 E Prater Way Sparks, NV 89431 Get Directions

Dr. Jason McKenzie, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Sparks, NV. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 21 years. Dr. McKenzie is affiliated with Northern Nevada Medical Center and Renown Regional Medical Center.

Dr. McKenzie's Experience

See how Dr. McKenzie's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. McKenzie

Dr. McKenzie accepts 24 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. McKenzie has admitting privileges.

Dr. McKenzie's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. McKenzie to family and friends
3.3
Dr. McKenzie's Performance
    GOOD
in Sparks, NV |
As thorough of a Family MD as I have ever had. Friendly staff. I have never felt like I am being rushed in and out, he asks questions about my general health, good listener and has always addressed my own questions and concerns.
Reno, NV |
Being a loyal patient to Dr. McKenzie for more than 2 years was of no value when I needed a simple, very short paragraph that would document a specific blood test value that had been requested as part of a physical, by a US Federal Agency. He was unwilling/unable to provide this for me and therefore I had to find a much more professional individual, a Board Certified medical doctor, and then received the requested letter quickly and with congratulations on being in such excellent health.
in Sparks, NV |
Yes, I would reccomend him to anyone. I've had 2 good visits with him.
Sacramento, CA |
Rude. Refused to look at medical documentation. Angry hostile
Reno, NV |
He is not a rude doctor by any means; however, I feel like he did not care about me or my wellbeing. He sent me for a blood test and the. Had the receptionist call me to tell me if my problem persisted to go to ER. I don't need an ER visit, all I wanted was some answer as to why I am in so much pain. So I am still in pain after my visit with absolutely no potential answers to what is causing my pain. I wouldn't recommended this doctor if you want true physician care.
in Reno, NV |
MD is only available 2 hours a day, also unable to schedule any appointment urgently
Have you seen Dr. Jason McKenzie, DO?
Are you Dr. McKenzie?

Compare Dr. McKenzie

Dr. McKenzie's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. McKenzie has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

Why It Matters: Dr. McKenzie's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. McKenzie does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. McKenzie and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Western U Hlt Sci Col Osteo Med Of The Pacific

Graduated in 1996

Dr. McKenzie does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. McKenzie and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. McKenzie does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. McKenzie and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.