Dr. Jason Mastor, MD

Psychiatry ·  Male · Age 48

Dr. Mastor

Mastor Mental Health

206 Joe Knox Ave Ste F Mooresville, NC 28117

Dr. Jason Mastor, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Mooresville, NC and has been practicing for 18 years. He graduated from Hahnemann Universtiy-Philadelphia in 1996 and specializes in psychiatry.

Dr. Mastor accepts

Dr. Mastor accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for North Carolina

Check Dr. Mastor's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Mastor's Top Procedures and Conditions

Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS)

Dr. Mastor performs Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) more than 96% of his peers

Dr. Mastor performs this procedure more than 96% of his peers

Dr. Mastor treats this condition more than 89% of his peers

Dr. Mastor's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Drug and Alcohol Dependence
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Impulse Control Disorders
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
  • Schizoaffective Disorder
  • Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder
  • Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS)

• Psychiatry

2.2

Dr. Mastor?
Dr. Mastor's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jason Mastor, MD
Dr Mastors is a very friendly and caring doctor. I wouldhighly recommend him !!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Mastor, MD?
Great doctor very professional and listens to your issues. His staff is always there to help you with anything you need very sweet , family environment. DR. Mastor goes above and beyond to make sure your meds are safe through blood tests and follows up thoroughly with his notes. always attentive with his follow ups and makes sure his patients are not rushed and takes all the time he needs to assure you are on the right path.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Mastor, MD?
Dr Mastor is very attuned to my needs. He reviews last visit notes and listens carefully to concerns. He gives detailed understandable answers to questions, taking careful notes. Waits may be long because he does not rush anyone through their visit!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Mastor, MD?
I've been seeing Dr. Mastor since 2016. With his care, I've been on the least amount of meds and feel much better than I have before I started seeing him. He's very attentive and provides great feedback. His office staff is very efficient and friendly. I definitely recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Mastor, MD?
I have been going to him for over a year and very happy with him. He is very caring and up on my condition. Him staff has never given me a problem with appointment or getting medication orders to my pharmacy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Mastor, MD?
I like Dr. Mastor. He listens to my concerns, treats me with respect and is quick to follow up with me when I call in. The staff is friendly and helpful. My wait time does run a little long is the only issue I have with the office. I have now started making my appointment time closer to closing to solve that issue.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Mastor, MD?
I can see why he is the only Psychiatrist within a 45 minute radius accepting new patients, he is horrible! He is extremely arrogant and rude, and he shouldn't be somebody trusted with details of traumatic life experiences, or confidential information because him and his staff enjoy discussing (making fun of) their patients personal issues openly in the office. He made me feel as if I was being interrogated during initial visit.
He seems arrogant.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Mastor, MD?
Making an appointment with this office is an utter waste of time. The earliest I was ever called back was 46 minutes past my scheduled appointment time. 57 minutes was my wait for the first appointment alone. I even tried being the first patient of the day to avoid him getting behind and ended up walking out after waiting 23 minutes past my scheduled appointment time in that instance. Just like his time, mine is valuable too. Find another provider because he won't respect you or your time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Mastor, MD?
A highly incompetent pill pusher who only cares about the money
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Mastor, MD?
I had a horrible experience at Dr. Mastors office and would highly discourage anyone from receiving care there. The staff is extremely unprofessional and rude and was even talking openly about confidential patients' medications and files in front of the clients in the waiting room, as well as making fun of patients. I will not be continuing my care here.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Mastor, MD?
Dr. Mastor is very thorough and maintains copious notes which he always takes time to review with me at beginning each visit. I've never felt rushed and research any medications he recommends. He is fully aware of my personal life and decisions that arise. While he deals in medical treatment, his perspective is of great help. Dr. Mastor has never attempted to over Mercator my condition. His approach to bring conservative with frequent visits is excellent for me. I have seen excellent results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Mastor, MD?
Didn't return a emergency phone call. Promised three times to ok a medication from my dermatologist but after a month of waiting still hasn't contacted dermatologist with approval of the medication.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Mastor, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Mastor?