Dr. Jason Mallin, MD

Dr. Jason Mallin, MD

Neurology  ·
Dr. Jason Mallin, MD is a neurology specialist in Kearney, NE and has been practicing for 12 years. He graduated from Tel Aviv University / Sackler Faculty Of Medicine in 1997 and specializes in neurology.

3219 Central Ave Ste 200

Kearney, NE 68847

Learn about Dr. Mallin

See how frequently Dr. Mallin performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Headache
Brain Disorders
high
All Headaches (incl. Migraine)
high

Dr. Mallin's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Nebraska.

• Tel Aviv University / Sackler Faculty Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1997
  • North Shore Hosp-Cornell U
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2000
  • Yale University School Of Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006

Dr. Mallin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mallin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mallin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mallin's Reviews

4.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mallin to family and friends

Dr. Mallin's Performance

Dr. Mallin has done miracles for me!! I started going to him in June 2016 for issues with severe migraines that I have had for years. He started me on a series of shots, and since then I have not had any migraines. I had seen several doctors before him and none of them were able to help with the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
It has been a blessing having had Dr. Mallin as my Neurologist since the onset of Parkinson's Disease. He is a very engaging and caring physician with regards to addressing my specific issues. Dr. Mallin consistently takes the necessary time with me to do an assessment of my status and to answer...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
I have never felt so disrespected by a doctor before. He was rude and condescending and didn't give me a chance to go over all my symptoms with him. After telling him of the first two symptoms he was sure he knew what my diagnosis was. When I told him another doctor had already ruled that out,...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option7

Dear Regina, I am sorry that you felt disrespected during your initial consult. I touched on current medications/ their frequency, which was a serious concern for me and were likely contributing to some current symptoms. I did not offer an overall diagnosis as this was your first visit here. I listened very carefully to you. Even if another doctor had "ruled out" a certain diagnosis, a test may be repeated as the test did not focus on the right question or may not have offered coherent data.