Dr. Jason Lowe, DO

4 Reviews
Dr. Lowe

Georgia Emergency Physicians

4700 Waters Ave Savannah, GA 31404

Dr. Jason Lowe, DO is an aerospace medicine specialist in Savannah, GA. He specializes in aerospace medicine and emergency medicine.

• Good communication Patients said there was good doctor communication at the hospital. See hospitals
  • Good patient care Patients said they had exceptional care at this hospital. See hospitals
  • Good nurse communication Patients said they had good communication with nurses. See hospitals

Dr. Lowe accepts

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check if Dr. Lowe treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Lowe's conditions and procedures:

• Burn Injuries
  • Collapsed Lung (Pneumothorax)
  • Partial Lung Collapse

Dr. Lowe's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lowe

2.0

Dr. Lowe?
Dr. Lowe's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jason Lowe, DO
My mom was seen by him in the ER and when she went to fill her pain meds for her broken knee the next day the pharmacy tells her the dr didn’t sign the prescription so they couldn’t fill it. She tried contacting him & he’s off work for the next 3 days so there’s nothing she can do. Her entire leg is in a cast, she shouldn’t have to worry about going all the way back to Sav to fix her dr’s mistake. She’s 64, has many other health problems to deal with this shouldn’t be one of them. UNACCEPTABLE!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Lowe, DO?
I went to the emergency room I was diagnosed with the abdomen contusion does Dr refuse to give me anything for pain he could have just if you didn't want to give me a prescription for something for pain then he could have given me a shot but he refused to give me anything what happened to you know the Hippocratic Oath that they take very insensitive.. my blood pressure is elevated is it was yesterday I was in the emergency room yesterday you know I don't know what's wrong with these crazy acting
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Lowe, DO?
I was referred to Dr. Lowe after a shattered femur had not healed. He performed a second surgery on the leg. When I returned to see him for my final check-up I was experiencing pain. The X-rays looked good but after I told him I still had pain, he ordered an MRI. This showed there were still places not healed and I needed additional surgery. My bone has now healed completely thanks to the fact he listened to me instead of just going by the x-rays. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Lowe, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Lowe?

• Aerospace Medicine
  • Emergency Medicine

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Lowe treats patients.

63% Patient experience rating, 6% lower than the national average