Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  |
Dr. Jason Litner, MD
Dr. Jason Litner, MD is a facial plastic & reconstructive surgery doctor who practices in West Hollywood, CA. He is 44 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Dr. Litner is affiliated with Southern California Hospital at Culver City.

9201 W Sunset Blvd Ste M130

West Hollywood, CA 90069

• WellPoint

Learn about Dr. Litner

We are committed to meeting and exceeding the highest standard of care. Most all of our surgery at PROFILES is performed in our brand new AAAHC accredited facility. We use only board-certified anesthesiologists to maximize your comfort, safety, and security. We have seamlessly teamed with a selection of top-tier aftercare facilities to make your recovery as pleasant as possible and as discreet as you wish. We can help you with special arrangements for out-of-town accommodations.

Dr. Litner's Experience

Dr. Litner's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Captique™ Injection
  • Collagen Injection
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Facelift
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Hylaform Injection
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Non-Surgical Facelift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Reconstructive Surgery
  • Restylane® Injections

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine
  • University Of Toronto
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2005
  • St. Michaels Hospital, University Of Toronto
    Other Education | Completed 2006

Dr. Litner has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Litner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Litner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Litner's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Litner to family and friends
Dr. Litner's Performance
in West Hollywood, CA |
The doctor is extremely professional and was very informative with every aspect of the procedure. Very caring of patients and makes you feel at ease. I am extremely happy with my results and would highly recommend Profiles to anyone.
in West Hollywood, CA |
The Doctors and staff at Profiles Beverly Hills are a dream. The warmest friendliest people I have encountered in the field. The entire process from consultation to post-op has been a hassle free breeze.
in West Hollywood, CA |
Amazing experience, the best doctors in Beverly Hills for sure, extremely proffessional and overall wonderful people.
in West Hollywood, CA |
Very warm and friendly staff! Always make me feel at home,) Love the Doctors here. Very warm and down to earth. Makes it easy to ask questions and discuss concerns. I could tell after my first appointment that they were not just going to tell me what I wanted to hear. They give their honest and professional opinions because they put the patient FIRST. Have thoroughly enjoyed all of my visits, and would highly recommend! Thanks profiles!
in West Hollywood, CA |
very professional and excellent customer service.
happy.
in West Hollywood, CA |
Dr. Solieman and Dr. Litner are the best I have worked with thus far. They were patient and answered all of my questions about my procedure. They both had excellent bedside/chair manners and made me feel so comfortable. You can tell they really love what they do and it shows in their work. I will recommend everyone I know that would like my procedure to come to them.
in West Hollywood, CA |
Just came for my one month follow up, all is going great! The doctors were extremely helpful in answering any questions, but life is already back to normal. Could not be happier with the results.
in West Hollywood, CA |
so polite and nice. Kept information within my comfort levels (ie no bllod info) I LOVE YOU GUYS.
in West Hollywood, CA |
Thry both made me feel very comfortable and at ease. They were always there if I had questions and were amazing!
Sherman Oaks, CA |
Spectacular! Dr. Litner is a great guy. He has great bedside manner and he was so good that I barely noticed the procedure. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor. His office staff and assistants were equally impressive. The results of my procedure were impeccable!
in West Hollywood, CA |
excellent doctors, procedure went well, pleased with results, healing time was exceptionally fast.
in West Hollywood, CA |
Listened to me and did not try to upsale me.
amazing doctors.
in West Hollywood, CA |
the doctors and the staff provided both professional and sensitive care for theyre patients.
in Fairfax, SC |
The staff is very professional and Dr. Litner treats me the patient like a friend. I would recommend his services to anyone.
in West Hollywood, CA |
Doctors are wonderful. love them.
in West Hollywood, CA |
These doctors are awesome!! Love the staff also!! :).
in West Hollywood, CA |
Very generous and great at follow up.
in West Hollywood, CA |
I have had great results so far and amazing care. I am very happy with my progress.
in West Hollywood, CA |
i love both of my doctors, they sre so kind and reassuring...cant wait for the swelling to go down!
Have you seen Dr. Jason Litner, MD?
Are you Dr. Litner?

See our Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist at West Hills Hospital & Medical Center

Visit Dr. Litner