Dr. Jason B. Lichten, MD

Dr. Jason B. Lichten, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male | 45 years old

At Central Ohio Plastic Surgery, our mission is to provide exceptional care and service. Our goal is to create satisfaction through personalized attention, outstanding customer service and personalized treatment plans. In addition, education is extremely important to us. We believe that it is your right and our obligation to use our expertise to give you the facts and information required to make an educated decision about your care. We want to be your long term partners in your health and beauty.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Lichten's Experience

See how Dr. Lichten's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Lichten

Dr. Lichten accepts 18 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Lichten has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Lichten's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lichten to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Lichten
Dr. Lichten's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (21)
in Marion, OH |
Dr. Lichten name came HIGHLY RECOMMENDED from a friend who also has breast augmentation and had the best results from the surgery, the staff and the professionalism of the whole office. Because my friend "raved" so much about Dr. Lichten, I did not even look at another doctor and when I met him, I knew he was the doctor for me. I just want to say that I had amazing treatment from Dr. Lichten and his staff. I was very nervous and the staff and Dr. Lichten were very professional and made me feel
in Groveport, Ohio |
I had a breast augmentation performed by Dr. Lichten. He was very informative, took the time to explain the different types of implants to me and helped me find the ones that would best suite my body type. He has an amazing bedside manner and has been a pleasure to deal with as far as answering my questions and scheduling follow up appointments. The office staff is also extremely friendly and helpful as well!
in Lancaster, OH |
not one problem. Wonderful staff, no pain friendly guy and up front with you.
in Lancaster, OH |
not one problem. Wonderful staff, no pain friendly guy and up front with you.
in Logan, Ohio |
I like doctor Lichten. If I had known he was such a good doctor; I would have sought out his services sooner. I switched to him after an insurance issue from a previous doctor. To sumerize: I felt confident and secure that I would receive the best care possible. I would recommend him highly.
in Columbus, OH |
I had a growth on the back of my leg and Dr. Lichten did a wonderful job removing it! His staff was friendly and efficient.
New York, NY |
Did not return my phone calls or, give any Meds after surgery.
in Lancaster, OH |
I had to have something removed from my face. I was nervous but got an appointment and he told me what he can do. I returned to have them removed and they healed up fantastic. I would recommend him to anyone who needed any cosmetic surgery performed.
in Nashport, Ohio |
I had a breast lift and augmentation. I had 397cc placed in both breasts. Knowing all breasts aren't perfectly the same I never expected perfection. After the surgery I healed and right away noticed my right breasts was not as big as my left and that my areoles were not the same size. I had to go back and have the right breast done again. And he had to go up to a 457cc. How could he not have noticed they were that different? My breasts still look lopsided and very different. Not satisfied!!
Have you seen Dr. Jason B. Lichten, MD?

Compare Dr. Lichten

Dr. Lichten says...

Jason B. Lichten, MD, is the founder and director of Central Ohio Plastic Surgery. Dr. Lichten believes that patient satisfaction starts with skilled surgical technique, but he is also dedicated to giving personalized patient care throughout each phase of treatment and recovery. Dr. Lichten is a strong proponent of patient education – he believes in equipping you with all of the information you need to make the best choice for your health and beauty.

Dr. Lichten is board certified in plastic surgery by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. He is an active member of numerous professional organizations including:

• American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
  • American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)

In addition, Dr. Lichten was a founding officer of the Columbus Society of Plastic Surgeons and is the current President.

Before becoming a plastic surgeon in Columbus, Ohio, Dr. Lichten earned his medical degree from Jefferson Medical College in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in 1998 and then completed a full 5-year General surgery Residency at Beth Israel Medical Center in New York City. While there, Dr. Lichten received a number of awards including the Leon Ginzburg Achievement Award for Outstanding Chief Resident.

Born in Columbus and raised in the Midwest, Dr. Lichten returned to his beginnings and completed a Plastic Surgery Residency at The Ohio State University Medical Center in Columbus, Ohio. His extensive training included all aspects of plastic surgery, including cosmetic, reconstructive, hand and burn surgery. In his Lancaster and Columbus, Ohio offices, he offers a full range of plastic, reconstructive and cosmetic surgery, including breast and body contouring, facial rejuvenation and breast reconstruction after mastectomy.

Dr. Lichten's Care Philosophy

At Central Ohio Plastic Surgery, our mission is to provide exceptional care and service.  Our goal is to create satisfaction through personalized attention, outstanding customer service and personalized treatment plans.

In addition, education is extremely important to us.  We believe that it is your right and our obligation to use our expertise to give you the facts and information required to make an educated decision about your care.  We want to be your long term partners in your health and beauty.

Dr. Lichten's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Ohio not available

Dr. Lichten has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Why It Matters: Dr. Lichten's Board Certifications

• Dentofacial Anomalies
  • Gynecomastia
  • Hidradenitis
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University

Graduated in 1998

The Ohio State University Medical Center

Completed in 2009

Brandeis University

Graduated in 1993

Dr. Lichten does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lichten and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery

• Facelift
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Liposuction
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Skin Grafts