Dr. Jason Liauw, MD

Neurosurgery ·  Male

Dr. Liauw
23961 Calle De La Magdalena Ste 504 Laguna Hills, CA 92653

Dr. Jason Liauw, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Laguna Hills, CA. He specializes in neurosurgery.

Dr. Liauw accepts

Dr. Liauw accepts the following insurance:

Basic HMO
Select PPO
Blue Shield of California
Access Plus Savenet
Local Access Plus HMO

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Liauw's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Liauw's Top Procedures and Conditions

Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)

Dr. Liauw treats Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement) more than 96% of his peers

Dr. Liauw treats this condition more than 96% of his peers

• Cauda Equina Syndrome
  • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
  • Cerebral Hemorrhage
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF) Shunt - Insertion, Repair or Removal
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
  • Cerebrovascular Disease
  • Cranial Trauma
  • Craniectomy, Craniotomy, Surgery of Skull Base, Neuroendoscopy
  • Disc Replacement
  • Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Ear Disorders
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Epidural Hematoma
  • Epidural Lysis of Adhesions (LOA)
  • Epilepsy
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Hydrocephalus
  • Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Meningiomas
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Neuroplasty

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Liauw

Dr. Liauw?
Dr. Liauw's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jason Liauw, MD
Dr. Liauw is an excellent surgeon. He performed a very complicated neck stenosis surgery on Nov 9th, 2017. We are very happy with the outcome. He is a very caring and knowledgeable doctor. His demeanor is very pleasant and approachable doctor. His demeanor is very pleasant and approachable. We highly recommend his service to anyone in need of his neurosurgery expertise.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Liauw, MD?
This was my second lumbar surgery with Dr. Liauw. Both were very successful, with no complications. His competence and professional demeanor, were a large factor in my lack of stress. At age 75, confidence in the doctor is a huge factor, both pre- and post surgery. Dr. Liauw, and his very good P.A., Ms. Lauren Heinz, were always prompt with responding to questions. I will continue to recommend Dr. Liauw. A doctor’s interaction, on a personal level, with a patient, is so important. Dr Liauw is the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Liauw, MD?
Dr. Liauw and Lauren were very helpful, courteous and professional throughout this process. I am very pleased with everything
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Liauw, MD?
From the start, Dr. Liauw has been professional and took the conservative approach to my back issues; Lower lumbar and nerve compression has been helped by the excellent surgery done by Dr. Liauw! Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Liauw, MD?
First we want to express our gratitude to Dr. Liauw for not giving up and his keen eye to see what was wrong. The expert skills to fix this serious problem that stopped Warren from being able to life and enjoy life. God bless you Dr. Liauw! Jesica Ruiz, you were a gift beyond words to us where what seemed impossible you worked hard to put all the ducks in a row for all to go smoothly! You have a heart of Gold! Lauren Heinz all we an is Amazing! You never skipped a beat in this whole process from pre-surgery-ICU-Rehab and now post-surgery care. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Liauw, MD?
Pain gone - no meds needed. Physical Therapy at Southland. P.T. was Terrific! Great people there. Lauren's e-mail follow up very helpful. All issues have been addressed. Thanks much!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Liauw, MD?
Dr. Liauw, diagnosed a synovial cyst in my spine along with arthritic damage to the lower lumbar. I suffered level 8-9 sciatica on a daily basis for many years. After numerous consultations he recommended the removal of the cyst and cleanup of the nerve passage ways with no Fusion. Today I am pain free, 10 days after surgery and cannot thank him for a more methodical approach in diagnosing the root cause and fixing it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Liauw, MD?
Thanks to Dr. Liauw and his staff, I feel like a new person. We are so thankful for everything that you did for my husband. The quality of his life is awesome again. He is pain free after 6 years of suffering from this Trigeminal Neuralgia disease. He can smile and eat again with no pain. So again, thanks and more power to Dr. Liauw, Jesica, Dr. Lauren Heinz and everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Liauw, MD?
Dr. Liauw and his team were wonderful. I very much appreciated all the care and help. I would recommend them highly. Thank you all for your help and encouragement.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Liauw, MD?
Surgery went well. Ocean view room post surgery. 4 weeks, hiking, biking, back to normal. Thank you Dr. Liauw
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Liauw, MD?
Dr. Liauw is a great doctor! Very understanding and takes time to explain the process. Staff is very friendly! Definitely recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Liauw, MD?
My husband and I, Ken Witt, have been seeing Dr. Liauw for two years. Never have we been under the care of a Dr. and his staff who have been so supportive and understanding. Jessica, Lauren and Dr. Liauw are professional but down to earth and they actually really care. With what is going on in the world today, we are not just a number. Thanks to all of you who understand the fear and needs of their patients! Thank you for being there for us!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Liauw, MD?
Dr. Liauw performed a hemilaminectomy on L2, L3, L4 & L5 on 3/28/2019. When I came out of recovery the pain that I had in my legs and hips before surgery was gone. Staff at Mission Laguna hospital had me up and walking the night of the procedure. I was discharged to home about 30 hours post-op. The recovery went very well, far exceeding my expectations. Walking around the house (stairs included) was no problem. Within 6 days of surgery, my steps exceeded 1 mile and within 9 days post-op I was walking over 2 miles (total steps). Fourteen days after surgery, I was released back to work!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Liauw, MD?
Dr. Liauw is an outstanding professional, caring, personable, physician who cares for his patients and gives them thorough exploration and time for each person. The staff is friendly and professional, and efficient. I highly recommend Dr. Liauw for his expertise and caring personality and am extremely grateful to him for totally curing my problem thru surgery - never had a pain since.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Liauw, MD?
Dr. Liauw is awesome! He did a beautiful job on my spinal fusion. I wouldn't go to any other surgeon for my spine. I have given his name to many people i have talked to with spinal issues. The staff here is also wonderful. Thank you all for everything! I'm back to being me again!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Liauw, MD?
To me, Dr. Jason Liauw is the best. Without him, I don't know if I'd be walking but he did such amazing work on my spine that he got me walking again. The best doctor of all!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Liauw, MD?
The surgery is behind me and I am feeling a lot better. Dr. Liauw is an excellent physician, not only as a professional neurosurgeon but also as a human being, very easy to talk to, eager to explain things to the patient, he is kind and humble, yet has exceptional accomplishments. Great physician "all the way around" 10+
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Liauw, MD?
I came to Dr. Liauw in extreme pain. My previous medical evaluations from other doctors was "nothing can be done." Doctor Liauw said I think we can give you a chance at a full recovery. He was right! He put my crushed vertebrae back together and I am now pain free. Thank you Dr. Liauw and your terrific staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Liauw, MD?
Dr. Liauw, Lauren and entire office staff are amazing. I have recommended practice to several people. Dr Liauw's operative skills are incredible and did surgery for me that other neurosurgeons won't recommend or do.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Liauw, MD?
Dr. Liauw is a very good listener and explainer. He’s thorough and conservative in his treatment.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Liauw?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Liauw treats patients.

Compare Providers