Dr. Jason Lemoine, DDS

Dr. Jason Lemoine, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Jason Lemoine, DDS is a dentist who practices in Green Bay, WI. He is 45 years old and has been practicing for 20 years. Dr. Lemoine is affiliated with HSHS St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center, HSHS St. Vincent Hospital and Bellin Memorial Hospital.

2981 Voyager Dr

Green Bay, WI 54311

Learn about Dr. Lemoine

This content was provided by Dr. Lemoine "What's most important to you when it comes to treating patients? It is important to me to provide a positive experience that is easier than what the patient was expecting. How would you describe your chair-side style? Compassionate and patient. What do you think contributes to treatment success? Treatment success involves two things: first, a patient who is well-informed about their treatment needs, and second, a patient who is confident in the staff and doctors at Bay Oral Surgery."

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Dental Implant
  • Extraction of Wisdom Tooth
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Teeth Extraction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

• University Of Minnesota / School Of Dentistry
  • Clement J. Zablocki Va Medical Center
  • Froedtert Memorial Lutheran Hospital
  • Medical College Of Wisconsin
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2002

Dr. Lemoine has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Lemoine has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lemoine does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lemoine and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lemoine's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lemoine to family and friends
Dr. Lemoine's Performance
Green Bay, WI |
The staff was friendly and helpful. I waited for a callback but later found out I was supposed to call the office. Not sure how that got intercommunicated. Dr. Jason was GREAT! and he highly recommended I didn't need to use anesthesia and I was so glad later I listened to him and his staff. It was easy-peasy for me! Only feel doctor should know that I got C-Dif after completing the heavy cycle of antibiotics in his prescribed manner and needed follow-up care with my physician to get rid of it
in Pembine, WI |
From the moment I walked into the door, I was treated with respect. I was made to feel that I was one of the family - very comfortable. I plan on see Dr. Lemoine for additional treatment in the near future.
in Green Bay, Wi |
I was very satisfied with my implant. Everything went well, just as he said.
in Green Bay |
I'll never go anywhere else
in Mishicot, WI 54228 |
Dr. Lemoine was understanding of my situation and devised a plan to correct the situation. Using his personality, humor, and serious side was a plus. Observing his relationship with team members, it was plain that not only did he value their skills but also that team members thought most highly of him. While not required, he took the time to tell me the next steps I need to take for additional work. His volunteering in Nicaragua reinforced my opinion of his character. Tom Braun
Green Bay, WI |
I was quite happy overall with the care Dr. Lemoine and his staff provided. However, I was quite disappointed that no one called me or sent a letter providing me with my pathology results. I found out my results because I have MyChart through Bellin Health. The pathology report was posted there about a week and half after my procedure.
in De Pere, WI |
Great experience with Dr. Lemoine! Easy in and easy out. Explained everything, had time for questions. I didn't feel like I was on an Assembly line.
Cincinnati, OH |
I feel Dr. Lemoine is genuinely concerned about his patients. He is very nice, and down to earth. I appreciate all he has done for my daughter. I feel he (and his staff) made her experience, there, a positive one. I have full confidence in his decisions and care.
in Green Bay, WI |
I felt like I was rushed through the procedure and then had a problem with remaining fragments
in Green Bay, WI |
My first consult was due to referral from my prosthodontist. He was very pleasant and reassuring when I was facing a scary situation and surgical procedures. He kept me informed of every step along the way which is most important to me. Nothing is more nerve-wracking for me than a silent doctor. He explained and encouraged!
in Green Bay, WI |
Overall it was good. I did experience a complications, which is always a risk.
in Marinette, WI |
He was very professional and kind!
in Pulaski WI |
I would recommend Dr Lemoine to anyone!!
Green Bay, WI |
Very compassionate, friendly, and very good at what he does.
in Green Bay WI |
Dr LeMoine and his staff were absolutely fabulous. Kind,caring and made sure we were well educated about care of wisdom teeth extraction. Great group of people!! Thank you.
in Green Bay, WI |
He listened to all my questions and made sure I understood the answers prior to the procedure. I was very comfortable and without pain during the procedure. Postop went well and was without complications, although he got me in right away when I had a concern that proved unwarranted. I am very grateful for Dr. Lemoine's expertise, compassion and integrity.
Dr lemoine and staff were very helpful and informative and very nice ...i would go there again but hopefully I don't have to lol
in Iron Mountain, MI |
He did a great job and when I got dry sockets on the weekend, he made sure he made time to come in at whatever time worked best for me to help me.
Pound, WI |
Excellent care! No issues! Very efficient!
in Crivitz, WI |
I was very nervous going in. Dr. Lemoine was extremely patient, courteous and responsive to my questions. I could not recommend him more to anyone considering having their wisdom teeth out. From what I've heard from friends and family members my surgery healed considerably faster than theirs. I do not think it be possible to have a medical procedure done more confidently. I highly recommend Dr. Lemoine and Bay Oral Surgery & Implant Center to anyone requiring dental surgery.
Green Bay, WI |
Dr. Lemoine made me very feel very knowledgeable about the work I was going to have done and made me feel at ease before the procedure. he was professional in all our interactions, but explained things in a way that was understandable.
Very professional and great with kids! My daughter experienced having oral surgery twice (both times with him) and loved how comfortable he made her feel both times! Very reassuring for both kids and parents!
in Shawano, WI |
Dr. Lemoine did an outstanding job with my child!
in Escanaba, MI |
Everyone in the office was very helpful and kind. They answered all of my son's questions. They took their time and we did not feel rushed through. I highly recommend this office to take out any wisdom teeth.
Have you seen Dr. Jason Lemoine, DDS?
Are you Dr. Lemoine?

Green Bay, WI 54303
HSHS St. Vincent Hospital
835 S Van Buren St
Green Bay, WI 54301

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.