Dr. Jason Leedy, MD

Dr. Jason Leedy, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 47

Telehealth services available

Dr. Jason Leedy, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Mayfield Heights, OH. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Hillcrest Hospital and Marymount Hospital. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Leedy to book an appointment.

Brought to you by and on staff at

Cleveland Plastic Surgery Institute

Visit Website
Cleveland Plastic Surgery Institute2060 Lander Rd Mayfield Heights, OH 44124

Hospital Highlight

Dr. Leedy is affiliated with Hillcrest Hospital Mayfield Heights, a highly rated hospital.

• Practices at Top Hospital Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals

Dr. Leedy's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Leedy

Dr. Leedy?
  • Office environment (128)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (127)
  • Explained conditions well (127)
  • Appointment was rushed (2)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (2)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (2)
Dr. Leedy is amazing! He was informative and answered all my questions. He did a beautiful job on my facelift. So very grateful for his kindness and exceptional skills!
Nov 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Leedy, MD?
Dr. Jason Leedy and his staff are outstanding as was my experience from my consultation through surgery and recovery. Dr. Leedy and his staff made the entire process incredibly easy and stress free and made sure to answer any questions I had along the way. Both Dr. Leedy and his staff were very kind and compassionate during every visit I had with them and all had fantastic bedside manners. Truly a wonderful experience from start to finish.
Nov 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Leedy, MD?
I have known the doctor Leedy for many years and I never tire of admiring him. He's is a surgeon from God, contributing and creating with his own hands and professionalism the dream of a world of happy and beautiful people His philosophy from the point of view of his attitude to his work and people is the only right one - it is Honesty. He’s "... first of all a doctor" you could always believe, trust and he will exceed your expectations. I don’t know a doctor who’s honest like he is With regard to his staff , these are professional, friendly, caring, kind people Thank you doctor Leedy
Larisa E. – Aug 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Leedy, MD?
Leading up the consultation with Dr. Leedy I was very nervous and yet excited to get this surgery done. Dr. Leedy answered all my questions and left me wondering nothing at all. His amazing personality and impressive knowledge really impacted my visit and made me choose him without further question. It has been about 8 weeks since I have had my surgery done and I could not be any happier about the results. Dr. Leedy gave me my confidence back and my family and friends can notice a difference from how I carry myself to my new bubbly personality. Leedy cares about each and every one of his patients. I am now excited about the future and will no longer be scared to be judged based on how I look. I am in love with my new body and would not wish for anything different, I can't thank you enough Dr. Leedy! It was so worth it.
Breast Reduction Age 19 – Aug 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Leedy, MD?
My experience with Dr. Jason Leedy and his staff was outstanding from my consultation through surgery and recovery to my most recent follow-up, four months post-surgery (tummy tuck/360 liposuction). During my consultation, Dr. Leedy explained everything in the most simplistic of terms, patiently answered all of my questions and addressed my concerns. The morning of the surgery and immediately post-op, Dr. Leedy and his staff were very kind and compassionate and had an overall fantastic bedside manner. I cannot stress enough how amazing Dr. Leedy and his staff are, or express just how grateful I am to all of them for changing my life. I was uncomfortable with a leftover stomach flap from surgery I had when I was young and thanks to Dr. Leedy, I am now more comfortable in my skin than I’ve been in decades. I intend to have him do my breast reduction, too. I highly recommend Dr. Jason Leedy if you are searching for someone to perform a magnificent life-changing surgery on you.
Linda A – Jul 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Leedy, MD?
It was so good to see you in your new building. I'm sure it took many years of preparation. I am more than pleased with Dr. Leedy and his staff. I know I'm getting the best treatment available. Thanks for being here. Check him out!
Joni Christian – Jun 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Leedy, MD?
Great office and staff. Very professional - very happy with my surgery - glad I did it and with Dr. Leedy!
Feb 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Leedy, MD?
Dr. Leedy was highly recommended from a recent patient/family member of mine. On 8/26/19 I had a Tummy Tuck w/Lipo and Muscle Repair and 6 weeks later I am back at the gym. Dr. Leedy and his staff went up and above to make me comfortable as we discussed my surgery options and this gave me the confidence to go forward with a procedure that I wanted to have for many years, but never acted upon. Scheduling and all forms of communication were flawless. Dr. Leedy is a perfectionist; folks, that's what you want. He gave me something I've never had, even as a young girl. My life has forever changed and its nothing short of a miracle in my eyes.
Michele – Oct 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Leedy, MD?
I had wanted to have some work done and I was having trouble deciding where to go. When I went to my dermatologist, I had told her of my dilemma. She told me that if she ever needed to have work done she would go to Dr. Leedy. I researched him and I also asked my girlfriend for her opinion (a nurse for another plastic surgeon). She indicated to me that she follows Dr. Leedy on Instagram. I was so happy to hear that 2 other people in the medical industry, who I knew well, spoke so highly of him. I made an appointment for a consultation that week. Dr. Leedy and his staff were extremely professional, highly informative, warm and kind. Dr. Leedy was very honest with me about what I wanted to done and whether he could achieve the results I wanted. He was a constant professional as was his staff and on the day of surgery they treated me like a queen. I am so happy with the results thus far. He is he best I have encountered to date!!! TOP NOTCH!!!!
Linda in Cuyahoga Falls, OH – Oct 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Leedy, MD?
Dr. Leedy and his staff completely changed my life for the better. Every interaction I had with them was positive, professional, and informative. The staff was wonderful and greeted me personally every appointment I went to. Dr. Leedy had amazing bedside manner and provided me with realistic expectations of my surgery. He is very proud of his work and takes pride in every surgery he does. I had a tummy tuck, lipo 360, and fat transfer to my hips and butt. When I say this surgery changed my life, it truly did. The results were even more wonderful than I could ever have hoped for. On my final appointment, it was bittersweet because I will miss seeing my favorite doctor and office staff, but I have gained so much self worth and confidence from this surgery that has brought me so much joy. I intend on returning in a few years for more procedures and I would never dream of choosing another surgeon.
Daphne – Sep 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Leedy, MD?
After meeting with 3 surgeons for consultations I decided to Explant and lift with Dr. Leedy. He and the office staff are very nice and compassionate. You will see that Dr. Leedy is obviously skilled when you look at all of his before and afters. My surgery went great. I felt more comfort in having the surgery in a hospital as opposed to a surgery center, the hospital staff was amazing, and I left the hospital just hours after arriving with very little discomfort. My recovery was much easier than I expected. Most Importantly.. He masterfully made my breasts look much better without implants than they did with! I have no loss of nipple sensation, I am symmetrical, and perky again! I should mention that he was not the surgeon who had initially put the implants in. I'm almost two months post explant, the scarring is minimal and many of the BII symptoms that I had with the implants have already resolved! Best decision I've ever made! If you're considering Breast Augmentation res
Lindsay – Aug 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Leedy, MD?
My surgery was almost 5 years ago and they still look beautiful. Dr. Leedy was amazing. Him and his staff treated me wonderfully. I felt very comfortable being in there care. Dr. Leedy listened intently to the reason and desire to have this surgery and he gave me the best advice for the size I should stick to since I am a runner and he really wanted me to enjoy them and not have them cause me issues with my running. I took the advice and could not be happier.
Breast Augmentation – Jul 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Leedy, MD?
Way beyond expectations! I had a tummy tuck and couldn't be happier with Dr. Leedy. The surgery is at Marymount (Cleveland Clinic). I went home right away -- no complications. My scar and belly button were perfectly cut. Imagine the best "after" picture you see online -- that's the reality. Dr. Leedy has been helpful the entire recovery. At follow-ups, he answers all questions, and provides great care. I’ve gotten better faster than the benchmarks I'd read. No extra charges. The price included everything: insurance in case of complications, all the follow-up care, and all the supplies (scar cream, alcohol wipes, wraps for the wounds, etc). I didn't have to buy anything. I just went home and rested. I'm one month post-surgery. The scar gets smaller every day. If you’re wondering how your scar will heal, don't worry: Dr. Leedy is a great choice! I love my new look, or actually, my old look, because I feel like I'm back exactly to where I was before I had children. Thank you, Dr. Leedy!
Jessica Winter in Shaker Heights, OH – Jun 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Leedy, MD?
Dr. Leedy is the best surgeon I’ve ever met. He’s a true artist and has the most calming yet confident nature. I am so happy with my mommy makeover. He and his staff are the number one pick for many reasons. I highly recommend him and I wish I would have found him sooner.
Mar 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Leedy, MD?
I Zahiyeh Khalid did a tummy tuck surgery and smart lipo. I am really happy with the result and after the surgery I felt no pain. Doctor Leedy is the best and his team is very good and i'm very lucky that I choose him and his team to do my surgery.I recommend who ever wants to do plastic surgery to go get surgery from Dr.Leedy. Thank you doctor Leedy.
Mar 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Leedy, MD?
I went to Dr. Leedy for breast augmentation/lift and arm lift. I felt Dr. Leedy was a very safe and professional doctor which made me feel at ease. I am around 3 mths post op and love my results. I cant wait until summer to show off my look. It has given me so much confidence and makes me appear more youthful. I am 58 years old and not ready to hide everything yet. The staff was extremely warm and always greeted me by name. Overall an excellent experience.
Jan in Cleveland, OH – Jan 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Leedy, MD?
Dr. Leedy is personable and made me feel very comfortable. He has an amazing staff that I can’t say enough good things about. My surgery (Mommy Makeover) went great and my recovery was a breeze. I would highly recommend him!
Homeworth , OH – Nov 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Leedy, MD?
I’m about 7 weeks post op from a breast lift with augmentation, tummy tuck and arm lift (all during same surgery). I lost about 150 lbs so was looking for a plastic surgeon that would be able to handle post bariactric surgery skin removal. The minute I met Dr Leedy and his staff I knew he was the right surgeon, worth 2 hr drive! The results are amazing and looking forward to my thigh lift with him next year!! My friends are making appts with him too, I highly recommend Dr Leedy!
Tracy Ball in Toledo , OH – Oct 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Leedy, MD?
Amazing doctor! Very sensitive and listened to all of my concerns. Office visits were in and out but not rushed, which is nice when you have a long drive. I definitely feel amazing after having my breast augmentation!
Ashley in ALBION, PA – Sep 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Leedy, MD?
I went to Dr. Leedy for a breast reduction after years of back and shoulder pain. He was compassionate, professional, and informative. He made the entire process much less frightening! All of my concerns were addressed, and he got me as close as safely possible to my (very small) goal size. I had no complications, and this surgery gave me my life back.
  • Long wait times
OH – Aug 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Leedy, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Leedy?

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check Dr. Leedy's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Skin Grafts
  • Wound Repair
  • Wrinkles

Dr. Leedy accepts

Dr. Leedy accepts the following insurance:

Balanced Blue Access-OH PPO
Blue Preferred Plus POS
HealthyBlue 2.0
HealthyBlue Advantage
Medical Mutual of Ohio

At the Cleveland Plastic Surgery Institute, Dr. Jason Leedy offers a full range of cosmetic, reconstructive, and plastic surgery procedures to help everyone...Read more

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery