Dr. Jason Leedy, MD

Dr. Jason Leedy, MD

Plastic Surgery  ·
Dr. Jason Leedy, MD is a plastic surgery specialist in Mayfield Heights, OH and has been practicing for 13 years. He graduated from Case Western Reserve Univ Sch Of Med in 2000 and specializes in plastic surgery.Read his story

6770 Mayfield Rd Ste 449

Mayfield Heights, OH 44124

• Benesys
  • CareSource
  • CoreSource
  • Golden Rule

Learn about Dr. Leedy

See how frequently Dr. Leedy performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Breast Surgical Procedure
Gynecomastia
Excision of Skin Lesion

Dr. Leedy's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Leedy's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Leedy "Dr. Leedy is a native of Northeast Ohio. He went to Walsh Jesuit high school in Cuyahoga Falls. Graduated Valedictorian in 1991. He then attended Cornell University double majoring in Chemistry and Economics. He returned to Cleveland for medical school and attended Case Western Reserve University where he graduated with the highest honors as he was selected for Alpha Omega Alpha, the medical honor society. Selected from the nation's brightest medical students, Dr. Leedy went to the highly respected University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas, TX where he trained under some of the top plastic surgeons in the country. With his unique training which emphasized patient care and cosmetic surgery, Dr. Leedy came back to Cleveland to start his own medical practice in 2005. Dr. Leedy is the only plastic surgeon, board-certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, to come to Cleveland and start a solo private practice on his own right out of residency in the last 20 years. Most doctors have to join in with someone else before they have the confidence and surgical ability to start their own practice. Not Dr. Leedy. Since 2005 Dr. Leedy has risen to become one of Northeast Ohio's top plastic surgeons. With his current emphasis on cosmetic surgery of the face, breast, and body, Dr. Leedy attracts patients from all over Ohio and the surrounding states. When Dr. Leedy is not with patients, he spends his time with his wife and their four beautiful school age children."

This content was provided by Dr. Leedy "I treat all my patients as I would want my own family to be treated.  I believe it is an honor and privilege to help others feel better by looking better through the services I offer.  I am not a salesman.  I am a doctor first and foremost.  My job is to educate patients about what is possible and realistic.  When we do go to surgery, my goal is to not only meet, but exceed, those expectations and do so in the safest possible manner.  My ultimate goal is to make sure my patients are happy and ever part of the experience at my office is to see that we meet that goal. "

• Plastic Surgery

• Gynecomastia
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Skin Aging
  • Wrinkles

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Cornell University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1995
  • Case Western Reserve Univ Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • University Of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2005

Dr. Leedy has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Leedy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Leedy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Leedy's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Leedy to family and friends

Dr. Leedy's Performance

I look fabulous! I had a great experience! Dr. Leedy was professional and explained the entire procedure so there was no fear and no surprises. His off staff was very helpful and kindly helped me complete the many forms I required. I would recommend Dr. Leedy to anyone.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I took a lot of time choosing my plastic surgeon. Glad I went with my instinct with Dr Leedy. Amazing bedside manner and follow up. Staff was attentive and helpful. I look and feel georgeous!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Leedy and his staff! I am roughly over 1.5 hours from his location and it was worth the drive every visit. From the time I went in for my consultation everything was awesome. Surgery went extremely well and recovery also went well. I would highly recommend Dr....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
The experience with Dr. Leedy and his staff was great, start to finish. The consultation, time and effort he took to answer all the question, ease of making an appointment over a call, the turnaround time for an email response, everything was done just right. He was honest about the procedure that...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Had gynecomastia surgery with Dr. Leedy and couldn't be happier with results. Was very professional and I would highly reccomend him.
Are you Dr. Leedy?