Dr. Jason Leedy, MD

Dr. Jason Leedy, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 48

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Jason Leedy, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Mayfield Heights, OH. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Hillcrest Hospital and Marymount Hospital. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Brought to you by and on staff at

Cleveland Plastic Surgery Institute

Cleveland Plastic Surgery Institute

Cleveland Plastic Surgery Institute2060 Lander Rd Mayfield Heights, OH 44124

Hospital Highlight

Affiliated with University Hospitals Ahuja Medical Center Beachwood, a highly rated hospital.

• Practices at Top Hospital Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals

Dr. Leedy's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Leedy

97.16312056737588%
0.7092198581560284%
1.4184397163120568%
0.7092198581560284%

Dr. Leedy

I had a lumpectomy and was left with one size B & one size D. Dr Leedy was to decrease the D to a B yet I ended up with a C. When I asked him to redo it without charge he said he couldn’t get the operating room free and to use my insurance, who I already owed $2500. As I’ve aged my C is back to a D. I hate looking in the mirror
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Elizabeth Bradle – Jun 05, 2022
Superb Experience
Dr Leedy and his team were highly professional, competent, and the facility was bright, spotless, and with advanced technology. My questions were answered thoroughly and honestly. I didn’t feel like there was upselling at all. It’s still early to report my final results but I’m already extremely happy. Dr. Leedy came highly recommended and I now feel the same way. He has excellent credentials and his outcomes are fantastic.
May 28, 2022
Dr. Leedy and Staff equal Excellence
Plastic surgery is a huge decision. Breast Augmentation is something I always dreamed about. Dr. Leedy is just wonderful! Him and his team were great through the whole process from the beginning to the end. He listened to what I wished for, guided me to and always told me what to expect... Him and his wonderful staff helped me tremendously to make my decisions, and I absolutely love the results! He answered my questions before I even asked and he's always available if I need to ask anything. I am so thankful for Dr. Leedy and his staff!!!
Brenda – May 14, 2022
Excellent Surgeon and Terrific Staff
Dr. Leedy is an excellent plastic surgeon. He listens to your desires and concerns and answers any and all questions you have. He then recommends the best method to obtain the desired results and he is PHENOMENAL! He knows how to make you look like the best version of yourself. My results were even better than I had hoped they could be! He is an artist with great instincts, if you're willing to trust. Also, his staff is so professional, friendly and kind. They are very communicative and respond to any inquiries/requests in a timely manner. I highly recommend Dr. Leedy and his office for any and all plastic surgery procedures you are contemplating.
Eden – May 11, 2022
The best!
Dr. Leedy and his staff are simply amazing. Everyone is very welcoming, friendly, and helpful. I never once felt uncomfortable or rushed during my visits or while asking numerous questions throughout the entire process. I chose Leedy due to his excellent paitent reviews and before/after photos. He exceeded my expectations and I am astonished by my results after only 7 weeks post op. I highly recommend Leedy, you will be in great hands!
Stephanie L – Mar 30, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Leedy, MD?
I recently had a Lower Face / Neck Lift procedure with Dr. Jason Leedy. He and his entire team are professional, informative, comforting and patient. From the initial inquiry through the final follow up visit, Dr. Leedy and his staff provided comprehensive details pertaining to and handled every visit and consultation in a timely manner. I felt completely comfortable throughout the process. I am very pleased with the results and have already recommended Dr. Leedy to anyone interested in a cosmetic procedure.
Feb 11, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Leedy, MD?
I had a tummy tuck by Dr. Leedy this past July. He did an excellent job, and the results are amazing! His staff was extremely helpful, supportive, and friendly.
Nov 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Leedy, MD?
I recently had a tummy tuck procedure done by Dr. Leedy. After two pregnancies, my abdomen was in really bad shape, protruding with loose, hanging skin. It made me feel so self-conscious. Consistent exercise and clean eating made no difference in correcting these issues. I chose Dr. Leedy to perform the surgery because of his positive reviews online. I found him and his staff so kind and welcoming. They helped me throughout the entire process, and I could not be happier with my results! I have not only experienced a dramatic physical transformation, but an emotional one as well, in a significant increase in self-esteem, consequently. Having this procedure and choosing Dr. Leedy as my surgeon was one of the best decisions I have ever made.
Jul 30, 2021
Thank you for the great review. That is...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Leedy, MD?
Dr. Leedy is amazing! He was informative and answered all my questions. He did a beautiful job on my facelift. So very grateful for his kindness and exceptional skills!
Nov 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Leedy, MD?
Dr. Jason Leedy and his staff are outstanding as was my experience from my consultation through surgery and recovery. Dr. Leedy and his staff made the entire process incredibly easy and stress free and made sure to answer any questions I had along the way. Both Dr. Leedy and his staff were very kind and compassionate during every visit I had with them and all had fantastic bedside manners. Truly a wonderful experience from start to finish.
Nov 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Leedy, MD?
I have known the doctor Leedy for many years and I never tire of admiring him. He's is a surgeon from God, contributing and creating with his own hands and professionalism the dream of a world of happy and beautiful people His philosophy from the point of view of his attitude to his work and people is the only right one - it is Honesty. He’s "... first of all a doctor" you could always believe, trust and he will exceed your expectations. I don’t know a doctor who’s honest like he is With regard to his staff , these are professional, friendly, caring, kind people Thank you doctor Leedy
Larisa E. – Aug 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Leedy, MD?
Leading up the consultation with Dr. Leedy I was very nervous and yet excited to get this surgery done. Dr. Leedy answered all my questions and left me wondering nothing at all. His amazing personality and impressive knowledge really impacted my visit and made me choose him without further question. It has been about 8 weeks since I have had my surgery done and I could not be any happier about the results. Dr. Leedy gave me my confidence back and my family and friends can notice a difference from how I carry myself to my new bubbly personality. Leedy cares about each and every one of his patients. I am now excited about the future and will no longer be scared to be judged based on how I look. I am in love with my new body and would not wish for anything different, I can't thank you enough Dr. Leedy! It was so worth it.
Breast Reduction Age 19 – Aug 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Leedy, MD?
My experience with Dr. Jason Leedy and his staff was outstanding from my consultation through surgery and recovery to my most recent follow-up, four months post-surgery (tummy tuck/360 liposuction). During my consultation, Dr. Leedy explained everything in the most simplistic of terms, patiently answered all of my questions and addressed my concerns. The morning of the surgery and immediately post-op, Dr. Leedy and his staff were very kind and compassionate and had an overall fantastic bedside manner. I cannot stress enough how amazing Dr. Leedy and his staff are, or express just how grateful I am to all of them for changing my life. I was uncomfortable with a leftover stomach flap from surgery I had when I was young and thanks to Dr. Leedy, I am now more comfortable in my skin than I’ve been in decades. I intend to have him do my breast reduction, too. I highly recommend Dr. Jason Leedy if you are searching for someone to perform a magnificent life-changing surgery on you.
Linda A – Jul 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Leedy, MD?
It was so good to see you in your new building. I'm sure it took many years of preparation. I am more than pleased with Dr. Leedy and his staff. I know I'm getting the best treatment available. Thanks for being here. Check him out!
Joni Christian – Jun 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Leedy, MD?
Great office and staff. Very professional - very happy with my surgery - glad I did it and with Dr. Leedy!
Feb 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Leedy, MD?
Dr. Leedy was highly recommended from a recent patient/family member of mine. On 8/26/19 I had a Tummy Tuck w/Lipo and Muscle Repair and 6 weeks later I am back at the gym. Dr. Leedy and his staff went up and above to make me comfortable as we discussed my surgery options and this gave me the confidence to go forward with a procedure that I wanted to have for many years, but never acted upon. Scheduling and all forms of communication were flawless. Dr. Leedy is a perfectionist; folks, that's what you want. He gave me something I've never had, even as a young girl. My life has forever changed and its nothing short of a miracle in my eyes.
Michele – Oct 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Leedy, MD?
I had wanted to have some work done and I was having trouble deciding where to go. When I went to my dermatologist, I had told her of my dilemma. She told me that if she ever needed to have work done she would go to Dr. Leedy. I researched him and I also asked my girlfriend for her opinion (a nurse for another plastic surgeon). She indicated to me that she follows Dr. Leedy on Instagram. I was so happy to hear that 2 other people in the medical industry, who I knew well, spoke so highly of him. I made an appointment for a consultation that week. Dr. Leedy and his staff were extremely professional, highly informative, warm and kind. Dr. Leedy was very honest with me about what I wanted to done and whether he could achieve the results I wanted. He was a constant professional as was his staff and on the day of surgery they treated me like a queen. I am so happy with the results thus far. He is he best I have encountered to date!!! TOP NOTCH!!!!
Linda in Cuyahoga Falls, OH – Oct 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Leedy, MD?
Dr. Leedy and his staff completely changed my life for the better. Every interaction I had with them was positive, professional, and informative. The staff was wonderful and greeted me personally every appointment I went to. Dr. Leedy had amazing bedside manner and provided me with realistic expectations of my surgery. He is very proud of his work and takes pride in every surgery he does. I had a tummy tuck, lipo 360, and fat transfer to my hips and butt. When I say this surgery changed my life, it truly did. The results were even more wonderful than I could ever have hoped for. On my final appointment, it was bittersweet because I will miss seeing my favorite doctor and office staff, but I have gained so much self worth and confidence from this surgery that has brought me so much joy. I intend on returning in a few years for more procedures and I would never dream of choosing another surgeon.
Daphne – Sep 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Leedy, MD?
After meeting with 3 surgeons for consultations I decided to Explant and lift with Dr. Leedy. He and the office staff are very nice and compassionate. You will see that Dr. Leedy is obviously skilled when you look at all of his before and afters. My surgery went great. I felt more comfort in having the surgery in a hospital as opposed to a surgery center, the hospital staff was amazing, and I left the hospital just hours after arriving with very little discomfort. My recovery was much easier than I expected. Most Importantly.. He masterfully made my breasts look much better without implants than they did with! I have no loss of nipple sensation, I am symmetrical, and perky again! I should mention that he was not the surgeon who had initially put the implants in. I'm almost two months post explant, the scarring is minimal and many of the BII symptoms that I had with the implants have already resolved! Best decision I've ever made! If you're considering Breast Augmentation res
Lindsay – Aug 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Leedy, MD?
My surgery was almost 5 years ago and they still look beautiful. Dr. Leedy was amazing. Him and his staff treated me wonderfully. I felt very comfortable being in there care. Dr. Leedy listened intently to the reason and desire to have this surgery and he gave me the best advice for the size I should stick to since I am a runner and he really wanted me to enjoy them and not have them cause me issues with my running. I took the advice and could not be happier.
Breast Augmentation – Jul 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Leedy, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Leedy?