Dr. Jason Leedy, MD

Dr. Jason Leedy, MD

Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Jason Leedy, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Mayfield Heights, OH. He is 44 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Read his story

6770 Mayfield Rd Ste 449

Mayfield Heights, OH 44124

• Benesys
  • CareSource
  • CoreSource
  • Golden Rule

Learn about Dr. Leedy

See how frequently Dr. Leedy performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Breast Surgical Procedure
Gynecomastia
Excision of Skin Lesion

Dr. Leedy's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Leedy's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Leedy "Dr. Leedy is a native of Northeast Ohio. He went to Walsh Jesuit high school in Cuyahoga Falls. Graduated Valedictorian in 1991. He then attended Cornell University double majoring in Chemistry and Economics. He returned to Cleveland for medical school and attended Case Western Reserve University where he graduated with the highest honors as he was selected for Alpha Omega Alpha, the medical honor society. Selected from the nation's brightest medical students, Dr. Leedy went to the highly respected University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas, TX where he trained under some of the top plastic surgeons in the country. With his unique training which emphasized patient care and cosmetic surgery, Dr. Leedy came back to Cleveland to start his own medical practice in 2005. Dr. Leedy is the only plastic surgeon, board-certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, to come to Cleveland and start a solo private practice on his own right out of residency in the last 20 years. Most doctors have to join in with someone else before they have the confidence and surgical ability to start their own practice. Not Dr. Leedy. Since 2005 Dr. Leedy has risen to become one of Northeast Ohio's top plastic surgeons. With his current emphasis on cosmetic surgery of the face, breast, and body, Dr. Leedy attracts patients from all over Ohio and the surrounding states. When Dr. Leedy is not with patients, he spends his time with his wife and their four beautiful school age children."

This content was provided by Dr. Leedy "I treat all my patients as I would want my own family to be treated.  I believe it is an honor and privilege to help others feel better by looking better through the services I offer.  I am not a salesman.  I am a doctor first and foremost.  My job is to educate patients about what is possible and realistic.  When we do go to surgery, my goal is to not only meet, but exceed, those expectations and do so in the safest possible manner.  My ultimate goal is to make sure my patients are happy and ever part of the experience at my office is to see that we meet that goal. "

• Plastic Surgery

• Facial Reconstruction
  • Gynecomastia Repair
  • Liposuction
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis
  • Repair of Pigmentation Defect
  • Skin Excision for Hidradenitis
  • Skin Grafts
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Wound Repair

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Cornell University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1995
  • Case Western Reserve Univ Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • University Of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2005

Dr. Leedy has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Leedy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Leedy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Leedy's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Leedy to family and friends
Dr. Leedy's Performance
My experience with Dr. Leedy and his staff was nothing short of AMAZING. I interviewed 3 surgeons before making my decision to have Dr. Leedy do my tummy tuck and I'm so happy with the results! He took the time to answer all my questions during the initial consultation, explain the procedure and what to expect afterwards. Dr. Leedy took extra time during my surgery to “make sure it was perfect so that I would be happy with the results." He is knowledgeable, skilled, honest and caring.
Twinsburg, OH |
Bilateral Breast Augmentation & Bilateral Upper Blepharoplasty I am a 66 year old widow who with Dr. Leedy’s help gained back my confidence and boosted my Self-esteem. My experience with Dr. Leedy was amazing from start to finish. Dr. Leedy was recommended to me by a good friend. I was impressed with the ability to make me feel at ease with the consultation and through the surgery and recovery. I am extremely pleased with the results and would recommend him to anyone who wants to have a
in Cleveland, OH |
I had a Gynaecomastia Surgery with Dr Leedy. My overall experience and results have been great. He is very compassionate and his staff does a great job. I was a little nervous going in the operating room, but I am happy that i chose him as my surgeon. I am happy with my results, 1.5 months post op now, i still have some puffiness and scar tissue which should go away with time. I also want to add that he is very responsive to emails and calls and makes sure your questions are answered.
in Chagrin Falls, OH |
I had two procedures done by Dr. Leedy and from start to finish I felt supported and cared for. His skill level is high and his bedside manner is top notch. His office staff are friendly and kind. Elective surgery is never an easy decision and they all made it comfortable. I would highly recommend Dr. Leedy for any type of plastic surgery needed. Five stars for him...
Doylestown, OH |
AWESOME!! My experience with Dr. Leedy and his staff was absolutely amazing! Very professional and friendly. Not to mention FANTASTIC results! I HIGHLY recommend!!
Waynesburg, PA |
I have used Dr.Leedy for several different procedures.Each time I was so pleased with my results.Dr.Leedy and his staff are the best.
Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. Leedy and staff were great. They made me feel comfortable and treated me very well. Happy with results for gynecomastia surgery.
in Port Charlotte, Florida |
I was thrilled with the results of the procedure I had performed by Dr. Jason Leedy! I feel completely refreshed and confident in how I look. People notice that I look great but didn't notice that I had work done. Dr Leedy has a special eye for enhancing ones natural looks so that you look terrific. On top of that, his personal demeanor and that of his staff is always professional, warm and supportive. I recommend sitting down and talking to Dr. Leedy about the options that exist for you.
Ashtabula, OH |
Dr. Leedy does amazing work! Dr. Leedy is a true artist sculpting my body to look 20 years younger. He and his staff were wonderful to work with! They listened to my concerns and always made me feel as though I was there most important patient! During the operation, Dr. Leedy put my health first and made decisions that were in my best interest not putting his financial gains first. I would highly recommend him!
in Willoughby, OH |
Dr. Leedy and staff far exceeded my expectations. I was worried at my first consultation that I would ask about the procedures I was looking into and the doctor would start saying I really shoukd do this and that too. Not the case at all. Dr. Leedy was very professional and did not pressure me into things I was not looking for. His staff is the absolute best. Highly recommend!
Chagrin Falls |
I had an excellent experience with Dr Leedy and definitely recommend him. I had a breast implant exchange from larger saline to smaller silicon gel and the outcome is proportioned and wonderful. Dr Leedy and staff were excellent and took all the time I needed (answering questions and showing examples) from my first consult to my post op release appointment.
in Cleveland, OH |
I had lost a lot of weight and wanted skin removal surgery. I had researched several plastic surgeons in the area and none compared to Dr. Leedy! My results far exceeded my expectations and would recommend him to any one needing to see a plastic surgeon!
Avon Lake, OH |
Dr. Leedy and his staff were extremely efficient and wonderful to work with. I am the type of person who researches the heck out of things and once I have made up my mind to move forward, it's full steam ahead. I had planned to meet with 3 surgeons prior to scheduling my BA, however even from the initial phone call to schedule the consult, I liked Dr. Leedy's office the best. Once I met him I knew he was the surgeon for me. AMAZING RESULTS
in Akron, OH |
From the initial consult to post-op care, Dr. Leedy and his amazing staff made my elective surgery experience a positive one. Dr. Leedy took the time to understand my desired results and explained options which would help me achieve it. I had no bruising and very little discomfort from the thigh lift procedure which is a testament to Dr. Leedy's skill as a surgeon. Would recommend Dr. Leedy without reservation.
I am beyond pleased with the results from my breast augmentation! Dr. Leedy was very professional throughout the entire process and helped me decide on what I wanted for my final outcome. The procedure itself was a breeze and I could not believe how quickly I recovered with minimal discomfort and almost no swelling. He and his staff are all genuine caring people and want nothing more than to make every patient look and feel their best.
Wauseon, OH |
As I was researching Doctors on line for Abdominal-plasty, I interviewed with 4 doctors, 1 in Pittsburgh area and 3 in Cleveland. Knowing that this procedure was a major surgery I wanted to know that I had found the best Doctor who specialized it my procedure with an excellent reputation. I knew the moment I walked in the door at Dr. Jason Leedy's office, I found the right Doctor and facility for my procedure. His Staff was welcoming and professional. During the entire interview procedure, I was
Beachwood, OH |
Dr. Leedy is fabulous. I met with six different plastic surgeons before deciding to go with Dr. Leedy. I wanted to find a plastic surgeon who had experience doing body lifts on men following weight. Most do only women. Dr. Leedy stood head and shoulders above all the rest that I met. He has done a number of men. He has the experience, has a good artisitic eye, and knows how to obtain the best result. I am very pleased with the way my body looks now. It looks great, very natural, fit shape.
Ohio |
I love Dr. Leedy & his staff! They treat me like a human being with feelings, not just another number. I received Botox & Lower Eyelid Blepharoplasty. Major improvement. Not as depressed when I look in the mirror anymore. With his highly skilled hands & extremely perfectionistic attitude, I feel like I was in the best hands. Before, during & after surgery, he took care of me & I felt like he was so sincerely genuine about me being happy with the results. Thank you Dr. Leedy and his staff! :)
Westlake, OH |
Dr. Leedy was exactly the surgeon I was hoping for. Professional, knowledgeable, personable, and confident in his abilities. Office staff was exceptional and the whole process was painless and free from unnecessary aggravation. The results for the surgery are fantastic. No complications and after 4 weeks surgical scarring is minimal, I expect the scars to be almost unrecognizable in another month. He is very skillful in ensuring the body conforms to natural aesthetics.
Cleveland, OH |
Could not of asked for a better experience or better results. I will continue to go back to Dr. Leedy whenever I need anything to make me feel better. So professional, and he delivered what he said he would deliver. Because of me in my experience, my mother went to him and his is satisfied as I am, just terrific .
Cleveland, OH |
I am so pleased with the results of my breast reduction. Dr. Leedy and the office staff were sensitive to my needs and were available to answer my questions at all times. I highly recommend Dr. Leedy and his staff.
Burton, OH |
My experience with Dr. Leedy surpassed all of my expectations. I had a TT, BR, and lipo. The surgery and recovery were much easier than I anticipated. Results are amazing! I will be having future procedures with Dr. Leedy.
Avon Lake, OH |
Dr. Leedy is an excellent Plastic Surgeon. If you are considering a procedure, definitely go see him for a consult. I had a mommy makeover and I couldn't be more pleased. My only complaint is that I didn't do it sooner!
Mansfield, OH |
I had a breast reduction in August of 2016 with Dr. Leedy. I love my results, had such an easy time healing and couldn't recommend Dr. Leedy enough!
in Cleveland, OH |
My experience with Dr. Leedy has been absolutely wonderful! From the moment I made the phone call to set up my consult appointment, I knew I was in great hands. The office staff was extremely friendly and helpful. They were all very informative and were able to answer my many questions without any hesitation. Dr. Leedy made me feel at ease and was very reassuring as to my expectations for the procedure. My results were amazing and I truly think Dr. Leedy is the best!
in Kent, OH |
Dr. Leedy performed my tummy tuck in 2013. He is very kind, the perfect bedside manner and always makes the care of his patients his priority! I was completely satisfied with this procedure that I went back to Dr. Leedy again in 2016 for a breast reduction and bilateral back lift. The best decision I could of made!!! I am so happy with my results and highly recommended Dr. Leedy to everyone!!! Thank you for being the best!!!
in Cleveland, OH |
I am exactly 3 months out from my tummy tuck, liposuction of the love handles, and under my chin (double chin). I am incredibly happy with Dr. Leedy's work, and I would have the procedure done all over again. My tummy tuck looks fantastic and I couldn't be happier with the results. My incision is healing nicely. Dr. Leedy makes a beautiful new belly button, which was important to me in selecting a physician for this procedure. Recovery feels like a c-section.
OH |
I had a Rhinoplasty done by Dr. Leedy. I am very pleased with my results. My nose is very natural looking and not "overdone". He did an amazing job! He took the time to answer all of my questions and to make sure I was comfortable and well informed. His staff is very friendly, warm and inviting. I would highly recommend Dr. Leedy to anyone considering plastic surgery.
in Canton, OH |
After 2 surgeries with Dr. Leedy. I can tell you he is a fantastic surgeon. In my opinion, he's a perfectionist that cares very deeply that he gives you the result YOU want. He has the best bedside manner as well. I had a tummy tuck at the age of 64. The results and recovery far exceeded my expectations. Six months later I had a lower face and neck lift. The results are very natural looking and I am very pleased. Well worth the hour drive each way. I would highly recommend Dr. Leedy.
in Mason, OH |
I had gynecomastia removal done by Dr. Leedy this October and I'm extremely pleased with the procedure. The quality of work is remarkable, no visible signs of any surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Leedy.
in Chesterland, OH |
Dr Leedy was courteous informative and understanding to my situation. His nurses were excellent and extremely nice especially compared to other plastic surgeons. I am beyond happy with the results. I had a breast reduction from a size G to a C. The scars are minimal and they are perfect size, shape etc.My breasts used to be something that I hated about my body and now they are one of my favorite things. I am incredibly grateful for Dr. Leedy's amazing work and talent.
in Aurora, OH |
Dr. Leedy and his staff are patient, caring, and helpful. They go out of their way to make you feel comfortable. Dr. Leedy explained everything and made sure I understood exactly what to expect. I am pleased with my natural looking results. I am so glad I chose Dr. Leedy.
in OH |
The entire staff was courteous and extremely patient with me answering all my questions. Dr. Jason Leedy is an excellent and caring surgeon. He presented the best option for me, always putting my health and well-being first. I was extremely happy with the end result. I would definitely choose Dr. Leedy again. His office personnel are just as kind and compassionate as Dr. Leedy. That says a lot about his practice
Lakewood, OH |
My first major surgery with Dr. Leedy was in 2014. I was so happy with my results that I returned to Dr. Leedy for a second surgery in 2015. This process involved several office visits, including pre-op and post-op, as well as various consultations before making my final decision. I came into see Dr. Leedy with a list of questions and he answered each one thoroughly and took his time. I also must mention his staff. His nurse, Cheri, along with the other office staff, were very professional.
in Garrettsville, OH |
Kind, caring, knowledgeable, thorough and extremely talented. Love him and his staff!
in Independence, OH |
I had struggled with large puffy nipples and larger breasts since I was a teenager. No matter how hard I worked out I could never get the chest that I wanted and always was embarrassed by my puffy nipples. I figured enough was enough and finally setup a consultation with Dr. Leedy. His staff was friendly, sensitive and courteous. Dr. Leedy walked me through all of the steps of the procedure and was very honest and forward about what I should expect. He had to cut underneath each nipple to r
in Akron, OH |
I had a tummy tuck, liposuction, breast lift and reduction 3 months ago. I am very pleased with my results, yes even exceeded my expectations. Surgery went well, I healed quickly with very little discomfort. If you are considering any cosmetic surgery I highly recommend Dr Leedy. He is a skilled plastic surgeon, he listens and explains everything in detail. He wants the best for his patients. His office staff are also very friendly and helpful. I highly recommend Dr Leedy.
in Parma |
Dr. Leedy and his staff are super nice and knowledgeable. They take the time to give expectations and answer all your questions you may have. I would definitely recommend Dr Leedy for procedures
I went to Doctor Leedy for a breast augmentation and tummy tuck 5 months ago. His bedside manner was what first caught my attention. He really cares about my opinions and listens to my concerns! He did an excellent job on my surgery, I healed quickly and without any complications. His staff is very kind and accommodating. I would definitely recommend him, I'm so happy with my decision!
in Cleveland, OH |
I am extremely satisfied with the results of two different nipple correction procedures performed by Dr. Leedy; one inverted nipple repair on my right breast and nipple reduction on the left. For most of my life I struggled with self-esteem issues and did not feel "balanced" until I had the procedures done. Dr. Leedy and his staff were highly professional and made me feel very comfortable- I truly wish I would have found him a long time ago, the results are amazing and finally feel symmetrical.
in Cleveland, OH |
Dr. Leedy was exceptional. I interviewed 3 different plastic surgeons for breast augmentation and he was hands down the best. I immediately felt comfortable with him and his staff. He answered all of my (many) questions with lots of knowledge and patience. Leading up to the surgery he was extremely helpful in making the decision on the size/type yet allowed me to really talk through the options. He guided me on what he thought would be best and I’m VERY happy with the results. The surgery was so
in Painesville, OH |
I really appreciated the staff at the hospital who spoke very highly of him. They said, they do not know exactly what he does but his patients always do great after the surgery. That was piece of mind for me seeing this was my second surgery. I will admit, 10 years after my first surgery, I was indeed good afterwards. Actually better than my first surgery. Dr Leedy and his entire staff are amazing. They are knowledge and professional on all accounts. I highly recommend them.
in Stow, OH |
I had a great experience with Dr. Leedy. I had an extremely successful breast augmentation completed to make my breasts an appropriate size for my body, and make them significantly more even. I am extremely happy and confident in the results. Dr. Leedy answered all of my questions, and supported me before, during, and after the surgery process. Thank you Dr. Leedy!
in Cleveland, OH |
Dr. Leedy and his staff are wonderful! I'm so pleased with the results of my tummy tuck and breast augmentation. Dr. Leedy truly is an expert plastic surgeon. It is clear that he takes great pride in his beautiful work. His bedside manner is also wonderful. I highly recommend him!
Dr Leedy is warm, welcoming and extremely knowledgeable. He made me feel at ease and I knew from the moment I met him that I didn't need to look any further. I'm so glad that I decided to have him perform my surgery! From start to finish, everything went smoothly and I couldn't be happier with my results. The care and concern that he and his staff showed me was exceptional. My experience with Dr. Leedy far exceeded my expectations and choosing him was one of the best decisions I ever made!
in Brunswick, OH |
The ONLY negative experience I had with Dr. Leedy was the parking at Hillcrest Hospital. Of my six visits, on two occasions I had to park illegally in the valet parking lot because the garage was completely full. (Both of these visits were around noon.)
in Cleveland, OH |
I have been receiving Botox from Dr. Leedy for a few years now so when I considered liposuction and mini tummy tuck I scheduled a consultation with him. He and his staff are amazing. He took the time to ensure I was comfortable with his recommendation. Everything went very smooth. I was so happy they were able to fit me in when they had a last minute cancellation. I will be going back to Dr. Leedy for any future procedures and highly recommend scheduling a consultation with him.
in Chardon, OH |
I went to Dr. Leedy-2006 for a Breast Implant Re-Do. I had originally had breast implants in 1986 but was having problems. I went to 3 other Drs for consults and came back to Dr. Leedy. I was so impressed-I decided to have a Tummy Tuck also. From start to finish, it was a great experience. He has a wonderful way of making you feel important and keeping things realistic. I was thrilled with the outcome. I did not hesitate to go back to him for another procedure in 2015. Highly recommend-Great Dr.
Have you seen Dr. Jason Leedy, MD?
Are you Dr. Leedy?

• Benesys
  • CareSource
  • CoreSource
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA