Dr. Jason Leedy, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 45

Dr. Leedy

Cleveland Plastic Surgery Institute

2060 Lander Rd Mayfield Heights, OH 44124

Dr. Jason Leedy, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Mayfield Heights, OH and has been practicing for 14 years. He graduated from Case Western Reserve Univ Sch Of Med in 2000 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Leedy accepts

Dr. Leedy accepts the following insurance:

Medical Mutual of Ohio

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check Dr. Leedy's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Head and Neck Surgery
  • Liposuction
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Repair of Pigmentation Defect
  • Skin Aging
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Skin Excision for Hidradenitis
  • Skin Grafts
  • Wound Repair
  • Wrinkles

I treat all my patients as I would want my own family to be treated.  I believe it is an honor and privilege to help others feel better by looking better through the services I offer.  I am not a salesman.  I am a doctor first and fore...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Leedy

Dr. Leedy?
Dr. Leedy's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jason Leedy, MD
Way beyond expectations! I had a tummy tuck and couldn't be happier with Dr. Leedy. The surgery is at Marymount (Cleveland Clinic). I went home right away -- no complications. My scar and belly button were perfectly cut. Imagine the best "after" picture you see online -- that's the reality. Dr. Leedy has been helpful the entire recovery. At follow-ups, he answers all questions, and provides great care. I’ve gotten better faster than the benchmarks I'd read. No extra charges. The price included everything: insurance in case of complications, all the follow-up care, and all the supplies (scar cream, alcohol wipes, wraps for the wounds, etc). I didn't have to buy anything. I just went home and rested. I'm one month post-surgery. The scar gets smaller every day. If you’re wondering how your scar will heal, don't worry: Dr. Leedy is a great choice! I love my new look, or actually, my old look, because I feel like I'm back exactly to where I was before I had children. Thank you, Dr. Leedy!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Leedy, MD?
Dr. Leedy is the best surgeon I’ve ever met. He’s a true artist and has the most calming yet confident nature. I am so happy with my mommy makeover. He and his staff are the number one pick for many reasons. I highly recommend him and I wish I would have found him sooner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Leedy, MD?
I Zahiyeh Khalid did a tummy tuck surgery and smart lipo. I am really happy with the result and after the surgery I felt no pain. Doctor Leedy is the best and his team is very good and i'm very lucky that I choose him and his team to do my surgery.I recommend who ever wants to do plastic surgery to go get surgery from Dr.Leedy. Thank you doctor Leedy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Leedy, MD?
I went to Dr. Leedy for breast augmentation/lift and arm lift. I felt Dr. Leedy was a very safe and professional doctor which made me feel at ease. I am around 3 mths post op and love my results. I cant wait until summer to show off my look. It has given me so much confidence and makes me appear more youthful. I am 58 years old and not ready to hide everything yet. The staff was extremely warm and always greeted me by name. Overall an excellent experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Leedy, MD?
Dr. Leedy is personable and made me feel very comfortable. He has an amazing staff that I can’t say enough good things about. My surgery (Mommy Makeover) went great and my recovery was a breeze. I would highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Leedy, MD?
I’m about 7 weeks post op from a breast lift with augmentation, tummy tuck and arm lift (all during same surgery). I lost about 150 lbs so was looking for a plastic surgeon that would be able to handle post bariactric surgery skin removal. The minute I met Dr Leedy and his staff I knew he was the right surgeon, worth 2 hr drive! The results are amazing and looking forward to my thigh lift with him next year!! My friends are making appts with him too, I highly recommend Dr Leedy!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Leedy, MD?
Amazing doctor! Very sensitive and listened to all of my concerns. Office visits were in and out but not rushed, which is nice when you have a long drive. I definitely feel amazing after having my breast augmentation!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Leedy, MD?
I went to Dr. Leedy for a breast reduction after years of back and shoulder pain. He was compassionate, professional, and informative. He made the entire process much less frightening! All of my concerns were addressed, and he got me as close as safely possible to my (very small) goal size. I had no complications, and this surgery gave me my life back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Leedy, MD?
I went to Dr. Leedy for a full neck and jowl face lift as well as for some lifting around the eyes. I had been to Dr. Leedy previously for other procedures. Every step in the process is an excellent experience with Dr. Leedy and his professional caring staff. Consultation is informative, not rushed and free of pressure. Dr Leedy made observations and recommendations based on the areas that I wanted addressed. Once surgery was scheduled, everything was clearly explained to me and all questions we
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Leedy, MD?
Dr Leedy and his entire staff were nothing short of amazing. He listened to what I wanted and my concerns and was very thorough when explaining the process and discussing my options. His nurse, Cheri, and him were excellent, extremely nice and answered every question I had before and after the surgery. I could not have had a better experience and I’m extremely happy with the results! I have already recommended friends to see him who have been delighted with his bed side manner and results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Leedy, MD?
I had a breast lift with augmentation and tummy tuck last week. Dr. Leedy did a wonderful job and the pain was minimal. Besides his great work and outcomes he also has a great bedside manner. He operates at Marymount hospital. My experience there was also great. I was terrified of having surgery and the staff there made it as easy as possible. I highly recommend Dr. Leedy to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Leedy, MD?
I look fabulous! I had a great experience! Dr. Leedy was professional and explained the entire procedure so there was no fear and no surprises. His off staff was very helpful and kindly helped me complete the many forms I required. I would recommend Dr. Leedy to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Leedy, MD?
I took a lot of time choosing my plastic surgeon. Glad I went with my instinct with Dr Leedy. Amazing bedside manner and follow up. Staff was attentive and helpful. I look and feel georgeous!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Leedy, MD?
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Leedy and his staff! I am roughly over 1.5 hours from his location and it was worth the drive every visit. From the time I went in for my consultation everything was awesome. Surgery went extremely well and recovery also went well. I would highly recommend Dr. Leedy! They were very helpful with advising me what my options were.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Leedy, MD?
The experience with Dr. Leedy and his staff was great, start to finish. The consultation, time and effort he took to answer all the question, ease of making an appointment over a call, the turnaround time for an email response, everything was done just right. He was honest about the procedure that I wanted. Lipo and fat graft to breast was not something he does often. But he went though the pros and cons and I decided to go with it with him and I am glad that I did.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Leedy, MD?
Had gynecomastia surgery with Dr. Leedy and couldn't be happier with results. Was very professional and I would highly reccomend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Leedy, MD?
Absolutely the best! Results far exceeded my expectations.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Leedy, MD?
Dr. Leedy is absolutely amazing !!!!!! I got about 5 different opinions but the second I met Dr Leedy and saw his work i knew he was the doctor for me. Post op any concerns I had he called me minutes later, even wit it being a weekend. His staff are amazing and super responsive as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Leedy, MD?
I wish I could give Dr. Leedy more stars. I had a jaw lift and blepharoplasty. I had been putting it off for several years because of the cost, but I am SO happy I did it. The bags under my eyes are completely gone, and my lower jaw looks fantastic. Nothing looks "pulled" or fake. Dr. Leedy was very professional and friendly. He answered all my questions and was never pushy. His office and surgical staff were also great. My only regret was not seeing him sooner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Leedy, MD?
My experience with Dr. Leedy and his staff was nothing short of AMAZING. I interviewed 3 surgeons before making my decision to have Dr. Leedy do my tummy tuck and I'm so happy with the results! He took the time to answer all my questions during the initial consultation, explain the procedure and what to expect afterwards. Dr. Leedy took extra time during my surgery to “make sure it was perfect so that I would be happy with the results." He is knowledgeable, skilled, honest and caring.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Leedy?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Leedy treats patients.

Hillcrest Hospital