Dr. Jason Leedy, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male • Age 46

Dr. Leedy

Cleveland Plastic Surgery Institute

2060 Lander Rd Mayfield Heights, OH 44124

Dr. Jason Leedy, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Mayfield Heights, OH. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Hillcrest Hospital and Marymount Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Leedy to book an appointment.

Dr. Leedy's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Leedy

Dr. Leedy?
It was so good to see you in your new building. I'm sure it took many years of preparation. I am more than pleased with Dr. Leedy and his staff. I know I'm getting the best treatment available. Thanks for being here. Check him out!
Joni Christian – Jun 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Leedy, MD?
Great office and staff. Very professional - very happy with my surgery - glad I did it and with Dr. Leedy!
Feb 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Leedy, MD?
Dr. Leedy was highly recommended from a recent patient/family member of mine. On 8/26/19 I had a Tummy Tuck w/Lipo and Muscle Repair and 6 weeks later I am back at the gym. Dr. Leedy and his staff went up and above to make me comfortable as we discussed my surgery options and this gave me the confidence to go forward with a procedure that I wanted to have for many years, but never acted upon. Scheduling and all forms of communication were flawless. Dr. Leedy is a perfectionist; folks, that's what you want. He gave me something I've never had, even as a young girl. My life has forever changed and its nothing short of a miracle in my eyes.
Michele – Oct 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Leedy, MD?
I had wanted to have some work done and I was having trouble deciding where to go. When I went to my dermatologist, I had told her of my dilemma. She told me that if she ever needed to have work done she would go to Dr. Leedy. I researched him and I also asked my girlfriend for her opinion (a nurse for another plastic surgeon). She indicated to me that she follows Dr. Leedy on Instagram. I was so happy to hear that 2 other people in the medical industry, who I knew well, spoke so highly of him. I made an appointment for a consultation that week. Dr. Leedy and his staff were extremely professional, highly informative, warm and kind. Dr. Leedy was very honest with me about what I wanted to done and whether he could achieve the results I wanted. He was a constant professional as was his staff and on the day of surgery they treated me like a queen. I am so happy with the results thus far. He is he best I have encountered to date!!! TOP NOTCH!!!!
Linda in Cuyahoga Falls, OH – Oct 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Leedy, MD?
Dr. Leedy and his staff completely changed my life for the better. Every interaction I had with them was positive, professional, and informative. The staff was wonderful and greeted me personally every appointment I went to. Dr. Leedy had amazing bedside manner and provided me with realistic expectations of my surgery. He is very proud of his work and takes pride in every surgery he does. I had a tummy tuck, lipo 360, and fat transfer to my hips and butt. When I say this surgery changed my life, it truly did. The results were even more wonderful than I could ever have hoped for. On my final appointment, it was bittersweet because I will miss seeing my favorite doctor and office staff, but I have gained so much self worth and confidence from this surgery that has brought me so much joy. I intend on returning in a few years for more procedures and I would never dream of choosing another surgeon.
Daphne – Sep 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Leedy, MD?
After meeting with 3 surgeons for consultations I decided to Explant and lift with Dr. Leedy. He and the office staff are very nice and compassionate. You will see that Dr. Leedy is obviously skilled when you look at all of his before and afters. My surgery went great. I felt more comfort in having the surgery in a hospital as opposed to a surgery center, the hospital staff was amazing, and I left the hospital just hours after arriving with very little discomfort. My recovery was much easier than I expected. Most Importantly.. He masterfully made my breasts look much better without implants than they did with! I have no loss of nipple sensation, I am symmetrical, and perky again! I should mention that he was not the surgeon who had initially put the implants in. I'm almost two months post explant, the scarring is minimal and many of the BII symptoms that I had with the implants have already resolved! Best decision I've ever made! If you're considering Breast Augmentation res
Lindsay – Aug 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Leedy, MD?
My surgery was almost 5 years ago and they still look beautiful. Dr. Leedy was amazing. Him and his staff treated me wonderfully. I felt very comfortable being in there care. Dr. Leedy listened intently to the reason and desire to have this surgery and he gave me the best advice for the size I should stick to since I am a runner and he really wanted me to enjoy them and not have them cause me issues with my running. I took the advice and could not be happier.
Breast Augmentation – Jul 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Leedy, MD?
Way beyond expectations! I had a tummy tuck and couldn't be happier with Dr. Leedy. The surgery is at Marymount (Cleveland Clinic). I went home right away -- no complications. My scar and belly button were perfectly cut. Imagine the best "after" picture you see online -- that's the reality. Dr. Leedy has been helpful the entire recovery. At follow-ups, he answers all questions, and provides great care. I’ve gotten better faster than the benchmarks I'd read. No extra charges. The price included everything: insurance in case of complications, all the follow-up care, and all the supplies (scar cream, alcohol wipes, wraps for the wounds, etc). I didn't have to buy anything. I just went home and rested. I'm one month post-surgery. The scar gets smaller every day. If you’re wondering how your scar will heal, don't worry: Dr. Leedy is a great choice! I love my new look, or actually, my old look, because I feel like I'm back exactly to where I was before I had children. Thank you, Dr. Leedy!
Jessica Winter in Shaker Heights, OH – Jun 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Leedy, MD?
Dr. Leedy is the best surgeon I’ve ever met. He’s a true artist and has the most calming yet confident nature. I am so happy with my mommy makeover. He and his staff are the number one pick for many reasons. I highly recommend him and I wish I would have found him sooner.
Mar 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Leedy, MD?
I Zahiyeh Khalid did a tummy tuck surgery and smart lipo. I am really happy with the result and after the surgery I felt no pain. Doctor Leedy is the best and his team is very good and i'm very lucky that I choose him and his team to do my surgery.I recommend who ever wants to do plastic surgery to go get surgery from Dr.Leedy. Thank you doctor Leedy.
Mar 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Leedy, MD?
I went to Dr. Leedy for breast augmentation/lift and arm lift. I felt Dr. Leedy was a very safe and professional doctor which made me feel at ease. I am around 3 mths post op and love my results. I cant wait until summer to show off my look. It has given me so much confidence and makes me appear more youthful. I am 58 years old and not ready to hide everything yet. The staff was extremely warm and always greeted me by name. Overall an excellent experience.
Jan in Cleveland, OH – Jan 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Leedy, MD?
Dr. Leedy is personable and made me feel very comfortable. He has an amazing staff that I can’t say enough good things about. My surgery (Mommy Makeover) went great and my recovery was a breeze. I would highly recommend him!
Homeworth , OH – Nov 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Leedy, MD?
I’m about 7 weeks post op from a breast lift with augmentation, tummy tuck and arm lift (all during same surgery). I lost about 150 lbs so was looking for a plastic surgeon that would be able to handle post bariactric surgery skin removal. The minute I met Dr Leedy and his staff I knew he was the right surgeon, worth 2 hr drive! The results are amazing and looking forward to my thigh lift with him next year!! My friends are making appts with him too, I highly recommend Dr Leedy!
Tracy Ball in Toledo , OH – Oct 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Leedy, MD?
Amazing doctor! Very sensitive and listened to all of my concerns. Office visits were in and out but not rushed, which is nice when you have a long drive. I definitely feel amazing after having my breast augmentation!
Ashley in ALBION, PA – Sep 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Leedy, MD?
I went to Dr. Leedy for a breast reduction after years of back and shoulder pain. He was compassionate, professional, and informative. He made the entire process much less frightening! All of my concerns were addressed, and he got me as close as safely possible to my (very small) goal size. I had no complications, and this surgery gave me my life back.
OH – Aug 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Leedy, MD?
I went to Dr. Leedy for a full neck and jowl face lift as well as for some lifting around the eyes. I had been to Dr. Leedy previously for other procedures. Every step in the process is an excellent experience with Dr. Leedy and his professional caring staff. Consultation is informative, not rushed and free of pressure. Dr Leedy made observations and recommendations based on the areas that I wanted addressed. Once surgery was scheduled, everything was clearly explained to me and all questions we
SallyGSally in OH – Aug 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Leedy, MD?
Dr Leedy and his entire staff were nothing short of amazing. He listened to what I wanted and my concerns and was very thorough when explaining the process and discussing my options. His nurse, Cheri, and him were excellent, extremely nice and answered every question I had before and after the surgery. I could not have had a better experience and I’m extremely happy with the results! I have already recommended friends to see him who have been delighted with his bed side manner and results.
Wendy C in Cleveland, OH – Jun 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Leedy, MD?
I had a breast lift with augmentation and tummy tuck last week. Dr. Leedy did a wonderful job and the pain was minimal. Besides his great work and outcomes he also has a great bedside manner. He operates at Marymount hospital. My experience there was also great. I was terrified of having surgery and the staff there made it as easy as possible. I highly recommend Dr. Leedy to anyone.
Chagrin Falls – Jun 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Leedy, MD?
I look fabulous! I had a great experience! Dr. Leedy was professional and explained the entire procedure so there was no fear and no surprises. His off staff was very helpful and kindly helped me complete the many forms I required. I would recommend Dr. Leedy to anyone.
Apr 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Leedy, MD?
I took a lot of time choosing my plastic surgeon. Glad I went with my instinct with Dr Leedy. Amazing bedside manner and follow up. Staff was attentive and helpful. I look and feel georgeous!
Mar 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Leedy, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Leedy?

I treat all my patients as I would want my own family to be treated.  I believe it is an honor and privilege to help others feel better by looking better through the services I offer.  I am not a salesman.  I am a doctor first and fore...Read more

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery