Dr. Jason Lee, MD

Dr. Jason Lee, MD

Allergy & Immunology  ·
Dr. Jason Lee, MD is an allergy & immunology specialist in West Hartford, CT and has been practicing for 24 years. He graduated from Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch in 1994 and specializes in allergy & immunology.

836 Farmington Ave Ste 207

West Hartford, CT 06119

• Anthem
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care

Learn about Dr. Lee

See how frequently Dr. Lee performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Drug or Food Challenge

Dr. Lee's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Allergy & Immunology

• Allergy Testing
  • Allergy Treatment
  • Drug or Food Challenge
  • Patch Testing

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

• Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch
    Medical School | Graduated 1994

Dr. Lee has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lee does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lee and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lee's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lee to family and friends

Dr. Lee's Performance

Dr. Lee is an excellent doctor. He listens better than any other doctor I have ever had. He has in-depth knowledge about food and environmental allergies and knows Eosinophilic Esophagitis quite well. He is kind, compassionate, and trustworthy. I highly recommend Dr. Lee.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I visited him on Oct 25 for allergy treatment and was told that somebody would contact me in a few days. After a month, nobody contacted my so I called on Nov 24. I was told again I would be called that day or by Mon Nov 27. Nobody contacted so I called them on Nov 27, I was told again the same...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have actually already recommended Dr. Lee to a friend! Dr. Lee was very thorough, patient and easy to talk to. He was very knowledgeable of my allergy issues. He recommended solutions to ease symptoms and further testing - all of which were explained to me in easy-to-understand layman's terms!...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
It took 6 weeks to get a consultation. I was told because I had medicare/anthem blue care that I was not top of the list. Dr. Lee spent 10 minutes with me, gave me a script to have blood work and showed me the door....no second appointment made. He said he would phone me with the results of the...more
Are you Dr. Lee?