Dr. Jason Lang, MD

Reconstructive Orthopedic Surgery ·  Male · Age 45

Dr. Lang

Emerge Ortho - Blue Ridge Bone and Joint Clinic, Asheville, NC

2585 Hendersonville Rd Arden, NC 28704

Dr. Jason Lang, MD is a reconstructive orthopedic surgery specialist in Arden, NC and has been practicing for 12 years. He graduated from Duke University School Of Medicine in 1999 and specializes in reconstructive orthopedic surgery, orthopedic surgery, and more.

Dr. Lang accepts

Dr. Lang accepts the following insurance:

CorVel

Knee Disorders

Dr. Lang treats Knee Disorders more than 96% of his peers

Dr. Lang treats this condition more than 96% of his peers

Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain

Dr. Lang treats Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain more than 95% of his peers

Dr. Lang treats this condition more than 95% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Knee Pain

• Arthroplasty
  • Baker’s Cyst
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Computer-Assisted Total Knee Replacement
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Heel Spur
  • Knee Pain
  • Knee Replacement
  • Knee Replacement Revision
  • Knee Surgery
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Orthopedic Disorders
  • Total Hip Replacement
  • Total Knee Replacement
  • Total Knee Replacement Revision
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

I am a Board-certified, fellowship-trained orthopaedic surgeon who specializes in Hip and Knee Replacement surgery.  I and my staff provide comprehensive evaluation and treatment for hip and knee arthritis, as well as other conditions leading to...

• Reconstructive Orthopedic Surgery

1999
1994

• Faculty Teaching Award, 2008, 2009
  • Resident Teaching Award, 2006

• Tibial component alignment after total knee arthroplasty with intramedullary instrumentation: a prospective analysis., Oct:29:200
  • Use of ceramics in total hip replacement., 2008.
  • Stability of revision acetabular components using the rim-fit technique., Dec;2:2008
  • Robotic systems in Orthopaedic Surgery., 2011 Oct;
  • Results of contralateral total knee arthroplasty in patients with a history of stiff total knee arthroplasty., 2008.Jan

Dr. Lang's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lang

Dr. Lang?
Dr. Lang's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jason Lang, MD
I had total hip replacements for both my right and left hips last year. Dr. Lang sets the bar! He keeps current on new techniques and advancements in his field and provides patients, like me, with the benefits of his expertise and skill. He treats patients, staff, and colleagues with kindness and respect. I have already referred a friend to him for hip replacement and she raves about him as I do. I feel fortunate to have had him as my surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Lang, MD?
I have had a right knee authroscopy preformed by Dr. Lang and am extremely pleased with his knowledge, patient care and information supplied. Great Doctor with the outstanding bedside manners
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Lang, MD?
Dr. Lang is an excellent physician/surgeon. He is professional, compassionate and exudes knowledge of orthopaedic surgery. I was very quickly comfortable with Dr. Lang performing my hip replacement surgery. The surgery went extremely well and I am very pleased with my recovery. It has only been 6 weeks since the surgery and I have been able to walk as much as 3 miles in a day for exercise. I would highly recommend Dr. Lang.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Lang, MD?
Dr.Lang replaced both of my hips within a span of six weeks this spring of 2017. Being 60 years of age and living a very active lifestyle the degeneration of my hips left me limping and in constant pain. The skill and care from Dr. Lang has given me back both mobility and a pain free daily life. I highly recommend anyone seeking help in this area of their lives to make an appointment asap!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Lang, MD?
I recently saw Dr. Lang for hip surgery. He provided excellent care. I would very much recommend him to others.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Lang, MD?
Dr. Lang is very well informed in his field. He and his associates examined me, determined what the problem was and decided on a course of action. The operation was successful and recovery is going well. I would recommend Dr. Lang to any person requiring his services. He also has a good personality. George J. Oswald
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Lang, MD?
Great experience. He is easy to talk to and glad to explain things without the arrogance some surgeons are good at. He was highly recommended and my partial knee replacement went well. I was up and walking immediately. 7 weeks out from surgery and the knee is doing well and I am back into my normal activities, if on a reduced pace for now, until the soreness from the cutting and etc. goes away. (Better every day!). The instability of the joint I experienced prior to surgery is gone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Lang, MD?
I could not have been more pleased with Dr. Lang and his team. I had a total knee replacement and everything went great! I was off the cane in two weeks. The pain was less than I would have thought. I was even off the pain meds in three weeks. All went well, as I was ahead of schedule for Home Health and Out Patient PT. Thank-you Dr. Lang!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Lang, MD?
I had a total hip replacement with Dr. Lang. The surgery could not have gone more smoothly. I had minimal discomfort, was able to walk right after surgery, and, three months out, I'm just about back to regular hiking speed and endurance. He's a skilled surgeon. Dr. Lang discussed options and best practices before surgery. I felt confident in his expertise. Post-surgical exams are thorough. His staff and the physical therapy team are also terrific
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Lang, MD?
In December 2016 Dr. Lang performed an anterior total hip replacement on my right hip. I'm a 46 yr old female and was at the point of almost not being able to walk due to osteoarthritis, let alone participate in activities my 3 sons and I used to enjoy together. I'm now able to walk pain free at a moderate pace an average of 4-5 miles daily, ride bicycles, and enjoy almost every crazy idea my sons come up with. Dr. Lang, his assistant Christopher, and his entire staff are amazing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Lang, MD?
I had a great experience with Dr. Lang. I would recommend him to anyone needing hip replacement. I am now 6 weeks out from sugary am walking without assistance of a cane seldom do I feel any pain . Thank you Dr. Lang for getting me pain free.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Lang, MD?
Dr. Lang has a good bedside manner and is thorough in his assessments and follow-ups. He also listens well. My surgery seems to have gone quite well and I am pleased with the care I received during and after my hip replacement.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Lang, MD?
Dr. Lang is a wonderful Dr. He has met my needs and has been very wonderful in my recovery of my knee surgery. i highly recommend Dr Lang. Dr Lang's assistant Christopher is awesome. Great bedside manner and helpful in my needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Lang, MD?
I went into a total hip replacement surgery not having had any surgeries since I was 3 years old. I received excellent care, concern and answers for all my questions, and state of the art surgery on my hip. I would recommend and have recommended Dr. Lang for friends and acquaintances who are contemplating hip repair. He is both skilled and compassionate.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Lang, MD?
First rate care from initial appt to surgery to post op care. Fantastic results from anterior hip replacement. Dr. Lang is a top notch surgeon with a modern approach. His attention to detail is superb, and all support staff are caring and competent. No one wants to have major surgery, but this was the best possible experience. I am 100% pleased with my results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Lang, MD?
Dr. Lang did my hip replacement at the end of December last year. He put my concerns about surgery at ease. He is very competent, caring, and courteous as well as his staff. He provided excellent pre and post op care. I may need knee surgery in the future and I will gladly have him perform the surgery. I have already recommended him to family members for his expertise.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Lang, MD?
He did my anterior hip replacement in December of 2009 and it truly was a great experience! This is a talented doctor that listens to your needs as well as the rest of the staff, including the PA's that work with him. Everyone at each appointment always answered any questions I had and made me feel extremely comfortable. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Lang, MD?
I waited a month with severe hip pain for an opening to see Dr. Lang and he talked down to me & got me out the door in 10 min. He knew I needed hip replacement surgery but wanted me to start walking with cane (I am 43 years old) & gave me brush-off! He is a jerk - don't waste your time. I talked to several physical therapists in the area after another Dr. did my hip replacement & all I mentioned was jerk and they knew exactly who I was talking about without mentioning names.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Lang, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Lang?

Emerge Ortho - Blue Ridge Bone and Joint Clinic, Asheville, NC

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Lang treats patients.

AdventHealth Hendersonville