Dr. Jason Kreiner, MD

Pain Medicine | Male

Pain Institute of Long Island 205 Froehlich Farm Blvd Woodbury, NY 11797 Get Directions
Dr. Jason Kreiner, MD
Dr. Jason Kreiner is an Interventional Pain Management Physician and Board Certified Anesthesiologist servicing the New York Area. Dr. Kreiner completed his Fellowship in Interventional Pain Management at The Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York City. Dr. Kreiner has a special interest in treating those with chronic pain syndromes, neck & back pain, neuropathy, osteoarthritis, complex regional pain syndrome, headaches & facial pain, and failed back surgery syndrome

Dr. Kreiner's Experience

See how Dr. Kreiner's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kreiner

Dr. Kreiner accepts 13 insurance carriers

Dr. Kreiner is now accepting new patients
Pain Institute of Long Island205 Froehlich Farm Blvd
Woodbury, NY 11797
(631) 474-0707Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Kreiner has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kreiner's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kreiner to family and friends
Dr. Kreiner's Performance
in New York |
I did not expect to have such a positive experience going in for an epidural. Walking into dr. Kreiners office was a revelation. From the medical assistant Ariana, to the RN Shelly to the X-ray tech Anthony and dr. Chernoff the anesthesiologist, they made this terrible pain feel tolerable even before the procedure. Dr. Kreiner, in my opinion, is one of the most caring people I have met in a long time, along with being wonderful at what he does. I would recommend the practice to anyone in pain!
in Massapequa, NY |
My experience with Dr. Kreiner was one of the best I have had with a doctor. He was patient, listened to my concerns and was successful in resolving my health problems. On the day of my procedure he took the time to talk me through the procedure and check on me afterward. He even called to next day to see how I was doing! I would absolutely recommend him friends, family, and coworkers. Happy and pain free! Lea L.
Plainview, NY |
Very caring, compassionate and professional. Listened to what I had to see and didn't feel rushed at all. Staff is excellent.
Melville, NY |
This was my first time to this physician. For the first time in a long time I felt like a doctor was really listening and paying attention to me. I'm finally hopeful someone can help my pain.
in New York, NY |
Had a great experience with Dr. Kreiner. He was very kind and spent a lot of time with me. I can't thank him enough! He is also a very funny and friendly dr!
in Dix Hills, NY |
Very patient. Great and thorough doctor and really took the time to help me with my chronic pain. Would absolutely recommend.
in Harrison, NJ |
Dr Kreiner was compassionate and thoughtful in my visit. He really took the time to hear my story and help me!
in San Francisco, CA |
He really is a fantastic doctor. He made me feel comfortable when I was nervous and I would definitely recommend him. He has a soft personality which gives you a sense that you are in the best hands.
in levittown, NY |
He was recommended by my Orthopedic practice that started renting space to him in their building. He didn't introduce himself, and I thought he was an assistant of some kind. I came in with excruciating pain all the way down my legs. My orthopedist knew exactly what was wrong... Pressure on the sciatic nerve causing intense sciatica. I too knew this. When I explained my pain he said, with the most confused look on his face, " hm, Sciatica doesn't us go past the knee." I was totally dissatisfied
in cutchogue, ny |
very patient, was able to listen and hear what I said
in Freeport, NY |
He took time to understand my issues and to provide options. I didn't feel rushed at all.
in plainview NY |
I would recommend this doctor unquestionably. He treated me with concern. He asked me all the questions that were relevant to my reason for being there, showing in depth knowledge of the problem and different options to pursue. In short order I was moved to a treatment room and treatment done.
Have you seen Dr. Jason Kreiner, MD?
Are you Dr. Kreiner?

Compare Dr. Kreiner

Dr. Kreiner says...

Dr. Jason Kreiner is an Interventional Pain Management Physician and Board Certified Anesthesiologist servicing the New York Area. Dr. Kreiner completed his Fellowship in Interventional Pain Management at The Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York City.  Dr. Kreiner has a special interest in treating those with chronic pain syndromes, neck & back pain, neuropathy, osteoarthritis, complex regional pain syndrome, headaches & facial pain, and failed back surgery syndrome

Dr. Kreiner's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pain Medicine
  •  Board certified in Anesthesiology

Dr. Kreiner has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kreiner's Board Certifications

• Anesthesiology

Tel Aviv University / Sackler Faculty Of Medicine
    SUNY Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
    Downstate Med Ctr-Kings Co Hosp
    Mount Sinai School Of Medicine
    Cornell University

Dr. Kreiner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kreiner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pain Medicine