Dr. Jason Koh, MD

Sports Medicine ·  Male · Age 51

Dr. Koh

NorthShore Medical Group

2150 Pfingsten Rd Ste 3100 Glenview, IL 60026

Dr. Jason Koh, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Glenview, IL and has been practicing for 20 years. He graduated from Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine in 1994 and specializes in sports medicine and orthopedic surgery.

Dr. Koh accepts

Dr. Koh accepts the following insurance:

Coventry Health Care
Coventry Health America PPO
HealthLink
HealthLink PPO
Preferred PPO
Priority Health
Priority PPO

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Dr. Koh treats your condition or procedure

• Elbow Bursitis
  • Elbow Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Elbow Replacement
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Excision of Femur or Knee
  • Excision of Radius or Ulna
  • Excision of Tibia or Fibula
  • Femur Fracture
  • Foot and Ankle Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Foot Fracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Knee Injuries
  • Knee Replacement
  • Knee Sprain
  • Knee Surgery
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Sprain
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lupus
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Neck Muscle Strain
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Neuroplasty
  • Pathological Spine Fracture
  • Pelvic Fracture
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Pseudoarthrosis

Dr. Koh?
Dr. Koh's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jason Koh, MD
RecentMost Helpful
I'm 69 years old, my Rotator Cuff was 100% torn and my Bicep Tendon was totally detached due to multiple injuries and misuse over a 25yr period. I had two recommendations for Dr. Koh, one from a friend and one from a retired Orthopedic Surgeon. The surgery went perfect and the recovery went exactly as Dr. Koh said it would. After 8 months of therapy I now have full functionality of my shoulder, complete range of motion, and no pain! There is no doubt that Dr. Koh is one of the absolute best Orthopedic Surgeons!!! I recommend that if you have issues with your shoulder, whatever you do call Dr. Koh's office and make an appointment. Thanks so much Dr. Koh!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Koh, MD?
I recently had my six months anniversary appointment with Dr. Koh following my total shoulder replacement. I would recommend him without any reservations. He is a very kind person and a good listener Over a period of several years, I suffered from gradually increasing pain in my left shoulder that interfered with all sorts of activities of daily life. Dr. Koh convinced me to proceed when he said that the number one benefit of the operation was pain elimination. That was my experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Koh, MD?
I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Jason Koh. He repaired a torn meniscus in my knee and repaired my rotator cuff and a torn ligament in my shoulder. Not only is he an excellent surgeon, but his bedside manner is amazing. He explains everything, never rushes your appointment, and makes you feel like you are his number one priority. He answers every question and truly cares about his patients. I wish I could give Dr. Koh 10 stars instead of 5 in this review. He is the best!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Koh, MD?
Dr Koh and his entire team are excellent! They listen, respond, explain well, and the medical treatment was perfect. I am so grateful for them. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Koh, MD?
Best Ortho doctor out there! Dr Koh has done all of my ortho surgeries! He knows the insides of my knees like the back of his hand! He is such a sweet man and spends quality time with his patients, makes you extremely comfortable and very helpful and is very conservative. His Nurse Sanjina, is wonderful and always answering emails ASAP. His PA Isaac is great! He’s very warm and has great bed side manner! Made me feel extremely comfortable before my knee surgery! I
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Koh, MD?
Dr. Koh performed reverse shoulder replacement on my right shoulder. Amazing. I went from constant pain and very limited motion to no pain and recovery of almost total motion in shoulder. Would recommend Dr. Koh to anyone with any shoulder issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Koh, MD?
Exceptional doctor and surgeon. A shoulder replacement was performed by Dr. Jason L. Koh. The surgery was needed due to osteoarthritis in my shoulder. I am so very grateful. I have regained my full motion, pain free. I marvel at the wonderful results after surgery. Surgery performed late afternoon, released the following evening and back to work after 2 weeks. Dr. Jason L. Koh is very highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Koh, MD?
I've already referred 2 people to Dr. Koh!! He is an excellent doctor, he listens to your concerns and will give you his opinion and let you make the decision of what to do. Dr. Koh and his whole staff are wonderful...very caring and understanding!! I was back to running 4 weeks after my meniscus repair!! Highly recommend Dr. Koh!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Koh, MD?
Dr.Koh is exceptional. I never felt rushed and he genuinely cares. My goal was to run the Chicago Marathon. What’s crazy about this goal is that I suffer from OA in both knees and have required meniscus repair surgery along with other issues deciding this at age 59. Dr. Koh was there from beginning to end. He kept me realistic and understood my passion to run the marathon despite all odds. I completed the race. I am injury free! I am on to the next challenge. I highly recommend Dr Koh!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Koh, MD?
I had a fantastic experience with Dr. Koh and his team. I was very troubled with arthritis in my R shoulder and required a reverse shoulder replacement about 4months ago. I was back to playing golf in 10-12 weeks post-op and think it could have been sooner based on how good the shoulder felt. The shoulder feels normal - pain free. My strength is also back to normal as well. I can highly recommend Dr. Koh and the whole ortho team at NorthShore.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Koh, MD?
After suffering for several years with shoulder dislocations, Dr. Koh repaired rotator cuff muscles and a labrum tear. He took the time to fully explain the necessary procedures to repair my shoulder as well as the recovery process. I have healed exceptionally well and continue to gain strength and extension in my joint. He and his team (PA and PT) had my care and well being in mind throughout the healing process. I am extremely pleased and highly recommend Dr. Koh.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Koh, MD?
Dr. Koh is a superior surgeon who successfully repaired a tear in my rotator cuff. Yet, what distinguishes him as a great doctor is the time he took to prepare me for surgery and way that he followed up on my progress during physical therapy. I was confident in his skill and amazed at his ability to listen and address any concerns I had throughout the process. I now have full range of motion of my right arm and would highly recommend Dr. Koh to anyone who wants a top-notch surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Koh, MD?
Dr. Jason Koh, M.D., has now completed rotator cuff repairs on both of my shoulders. Dr. Koh and his assistants are all caring, courteous, and conscientious individuals. Everyone involved with the surgeries were also terrific people, from the surgical team to the pre-op team to the receptionists at the hospital. They all made one feel comfortable and relaxed. I would emphatically recommend Dr. Koh and the entire staff at Northshore University Healthcare to anyone requiring orthopedic care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Koh, MD?
I had my hip repaired by Dr. Koh and my recovery has been nothing but good. His staff and him are excellent to work with. He is very understanding and explains things incredibly well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Koh, MD?
Thanks to Dr. Koh’s dedication, compassion and expertise, my recovery from shoulder surgery was seamless. I never felt rushed. He listened to my concerns and explained everything thoroughly. He is exactly what a doctor should be.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Koh, MD?
Soccer is my life, (I play at least 4 times a week) and I was devastated when I tore both ACL & meniscus. After the incident, I did an extensive research on the doctors in my area (Chicago) and I chose Dr. Jason L. Koh, MD which turn out to be the best decision. The way he treats his patients and the time he spends making sure you're getting the best care possible are what set him apart. I had my surgery on 05/01, in November (6mo later) I was back on the pitch playing soccer and enjoying life
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Koh, MD?
I was advised by Dr. Koh to have Microfracture done to regrow teared cartridge in my knee. I am extremely happy that I went through this surgery with Dr. Koh who is experienced and highly professional. After having surgery and going through the recovery process I could clearly recognized that Dr. Koh is very knowledgeable. He is patient, respectful and his team is always supportive. I would recommend Dr. Koh to anyone with similar issues. He really helped me to get back to my active lifestyle.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Koh, MD?
Dr Koh replaced my shoulder in March 2018. Prior to the surgery, he went through the procedure and recovery with me so that I understood everything. At no time did I feel rushed or talked down to. He was patient and thorough. The surgery was great and the recovery was better and faster than I expected. Dr. Koh and his team followed up with me and I always felt they were listening to me and treating me with courtesy and respect. A fabulous experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Koh, MD?
First of all his credientials speak for themselves - but more importantly, dr Koh has all the time in the world for you when you visit with him. He never makes you feel rushed and he listens carefully. Couldn't recommend this ortho more!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Koh, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Koh?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Koh treats patients.

Evanston Hospital