Dr. Jason Kim, MD

Dr. Jason Kim, MD

Anesthesiology  |
Dr. Jason Kim, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Issaquah, WA. He is 43 years old and has been practicing for 15 years.

1301 4th Ave NW Ste 200

Issaquah, WA 98027

Learn about Dr. Kim

Dr. Kim's Experience

Dr. Kim's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Anesthesiology
  • Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine

• Anesthesiology
  • Pain Medicine Anesthesiology

• Anesthesiology
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*
  • Pain Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Med Coll Of Ohio
    Medical School | Graduated 2002

Dr. Kim has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kim does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kim and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kim's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kim to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Kim's Performance
Charlotte, NC |
Very knowledgeable and caring. I was impressed with how comfortable he made me feel. The procedure has helped me tremendously. I am quite pleased.
Kirkland, WA |
Arrogant and rushes through the appointment. But has no problem billing you insane amounts for 5 minutes of talking. Avoid!
in Bellevue, WA |
An amazing experience. He is very nice and informative. Told me my problem and offered solutions. I am pain free but realize I will need major surgery soon. He has provided good relief thus far with his minimally invasive procedures. My wife also has benefited from seeing him. Always takes time to explain my situation and prognosis. Very handsome :)
in Portland, OR |
Just a very good person and Doctor. He cared for me and now I'm feeling like I have my life back. I've had many surgeries and he has helped me a lot. I can't express I words how great he is but I know one thing, he really cares about me. Thanks!
in Sammamish, WA |
I have been treated by several physicians in the Seattle Metro area. He is by far the best I have seen. He sat down and discussed my imaging results with me thoroughly. He spent over an hour explaining my disorder. He explained his procedure with great clarity and compassion. I was not nervous the back procedure at all as a result of his soothing confidence. I completed the procedure and now I am pain free. It has been almost a year now and no pain. I will definitely use him again.
in Seattle, WA |
What an amazing pain Doctor. He saw for the first time and reviewed my MRI, took a history and physical and performed his procedure. I have never felt this good in 12 years. I have seen 3 other pain specialists and they were unimpressive. He has been a blessing for me.
in Bellevue, WA |
He is very cordial and exudes compassion. He discussed my problems with my back. Discussed procedure in detail. His procedure was painless and I am now longer in pain. He is a different kind of physician. He genuinely cares.
in Woodinville, WA |
I had my 1st appointment with Dr. Kim last week. It was hands down one of the best experiences I've had with a pain management physician. He was caring, knowledgeable and willing to work with me to set up a plan that works for both of us. I didn't feel like a dollar sign where he wanted get me in and out just to bill my insurance (as I've had this before at one of the larger PM practices in the area) I am so happy that there are pain management Dr's out there that genuinely care. Thanks!
Have you seen Dr. Jason Kim, MD?
Are you Dr. Kim?