Dr. Jason Kim, MD

Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 45

Dr. Kim

STONY BROOK UROLOGY, PC

140 N Belle Mead Ave East Setauket, NY 11733

Dr. Jason Kim, MD is a female pelvic medicine & reconstructive surgery specialist in East Setauket, NY and has been practicing for 8 years. He graduated from Stony Brook Univ Hsc Sch Med in 2003 and specializes in female pelvic medicine & reconstructive surgery, urology, and more.

Dr. Kim accepts

Dr. Kim accepts the following insurance:

Amerigroup (Wellpoint)

• Bladder Infection
  • Bladder Surgery
  • Bleeding Disorders
  • Blood Disorders
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Botox® for the Bladder
  • Congenital Obstruction of Ureteropelvic Junction
  • Cystectomy
  • da Vinci® Robotic Surgery
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Male Pelvic Pain
  • Male Sexual Conditions
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Nausea
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Orchiopexy for Undescended Testicle
  • Ovarian Cancer
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Pelvic Pain
  • Pelvic Prolapse Repair via Robotic Surgery
  • Penile Implants
  • Percutaneous Tibial Nerve Stimulation (PTNS)
  • Peyronie's Disease
  • Urethral Stones
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Hesitancy
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Urinary-Genital Tract Fistula, Female
  • Vesicoureteral Reflux
  • Vulvar Cancer
  • Wound Repair
  • Yeast Infections

It is estimated that 25% of adults suffer from pelvic floor issues including urinary incontinence, overactive bladder, pelvic pain, pelvic organ prolapse, or recurrent UTIs.  Too many patients are embarrassed to seek care for these often persona...

• Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery

5.128205128205129%

Dr. Kim?
Dr. Kim's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jason Kim, MD
I had been suffering from a prolapsed bladder for a number of years and Dr. Kim is now my hero! His professionalism, warmth and concern for my problem is deeply appreciated. After surgery I did not have any discomfort and his follow up care eased any concerns I might have had. His office staff was also very professional and friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Kim, MD?
I had bladder sling procedure 2 weeks ago. I am very happy with the results - the down time was just a few days and the pain was minor and didn't last long. And I am no longer having any stress incontinence issues - thank you Dr. Kim!! He and his staff were very professional, friendly and warm. Stony Brook Ambulatory Surgical Center - moves like a well oiled machine. This was my 2nd procedure there in the past year. The nurses and anesthesiologists are all great. Overall very positive experience
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Kim, MD?
I found dr. Kim to be very thorough spoke to me so I could understand exactly what was going to happen I would highly recommend him
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Kim, MD?
The facility is conveniently located with convenient office hours and a very professional, caring and knowledgeable staff. The appointments run on time or very close to on time and if their is a delay, they advise you as you arrive and stay very close to your appointment. The multidisciplinary staff are very caring for your privacy and complaints. Dr. Kim is extremely patient, kind and a fantastic surgeon. My procedure went exactly as he said and was extremely successful. I highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Kim, MD?
Procedure was as described and smoothly scheduled. Definitely recommend Dr. Kim!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Kim, MD?
This is not any easy problem to address at any age and especially so at 82. However, Dr. Kim and his staff made this as easy as possible. Dr. Kim, his nurse, Marge Brand and his Nurse Practitioner Yvonne Kwor, conduct examinations and present information and choices in a pleasant matter-of-fact style that is comforting and easy to understand. I am now two weeks from the procedure and couldn't be more pleased with the results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Kim, MD?
Amazing Doctor....very satisfied with the outcome of my surgery
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Kim, MD?
Dr. Kim has been amazing. I went to see him after having a procedure done by another Urologist, that unfortunately did not have a good outcome. Dr. Kim met with me and discussed what his thoughts were. He and his staff have been outstanding. From the Dr. to his nurse Marge to his secretarial staff. My procedure was done at Stony Brook Hospital. Everyone that is part of his team I can’t say enough good things about. Thank you all.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Kim, MD?
Dr. Kim has been my urologist for many years. I have had surgery with him. I am currently receiving botox treatments for frequency of urination. I have just had my third botox treatment. Each treatment has lasted for a year which is considered excellent. These treatments are not very long or difficult and they have improved my life tremendously both during the day and during the night. I highly recommend Dr. Kim and botox treatments for those who would benefit from them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Kim, MD?
+i would reccomend Dr Kim to family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Kim, MD?
The entire experience of consulting with the doctor, having the procedure and post-surgery follow-up was exceptional. Positive energy and delightful, highly professional staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Kim, MD?
Going to a doctor is never a pleasant task, but Dr. Kim & his staff, especially his nurse Margaret B., kept me informed every step of the way, made me as comfortable as possible under the circumstances & treated me with dignity, respect & professionalism. The staff are friendly & accommodating. I couldn't ask for more in a doctor or medical office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Kim, MD?
I'm 76 years old and suffered from incontinence since a teenager. I wore sanitary napkins 7/24, tried Kagel exercises and pelvic PT treatment. Finally at age 70, I said, "enough is enough." I found Dr. Kim. He tried numerous procedures--nothing was successful. I fought him on trying botox but, as a final resort, agreed to it. That goodness I did! Success--no more wet pants and no more pads! I now go 6 months or more before needing another treatment. Life is dry! Life is good! Bless you, Dr. Kim.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Kim, MD?
My recent abdominal organ uplift by Dr. Jason Kim using the Da Vinci robotic surgical equipment gave me amazing results. I had no pain afterward even though there are five one inch incisions and the operation lasted four hours. I no longer need to empty my bladder two to three times at night. I am eighty three years of age and would have done this much sooner had I known that all would go so well!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Kim, MD?
Dr. Kim and his staff are very professional and tend to patients quickly and efficiently. I had an urgent medical problem, was in pain and needed an immediate surgery. I am very impressed with Dr. Kim and his team. Dr. Kim is an outstanding doctor who does not waste time tending to your needs. He has an exceptional bedside manner and is very patient. I currently visit his office for treatment of a chronic condition on a monthly basis and I am receiving the best care. Thank you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Kim, MD?
As a young woman, I experienced many complication after giving birth to my daughter. As a nervous knew parent to begin with, having serious physical complications was even more scary. Being recommended to Dr. Kim was the BEST thing that ever happened to me. He is innovative, knowledgeable and has a wonderful trusting bed side manner!!!!!! I thank him every night in my prayers!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Kim, MD?
So blessed by Dr Kim and his Nurse Margaret! They were extremely thorough and so kind and gentle. I was able to be seen, have tests done all in one day! They were caring and Nurse Margaret actually hugged me when I left. Top notch with explaining everything in words ans terms anyone would understand. Recommend highly!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Kim, MD?
Dr. Kim treated my stress incontinence and urge incontinence. I am so happy with the treatment he provided. I have not had any issues since. I can go out now without any worries. Dr. Kim is absolutely a wonderful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Kim, MD?
Dr. Kim and his staff were excellent! Its been five years since I had my Pelvic Organ Prolapse Repair and my life turned around 100% No more urine infections and constant running to the bathroom. I would highly recommend Dr. Kim to any women with any type of bladder problem! Thank you Dr. Kim and Dr. Jenny for making me well! Love and blessings too all. Peggy
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Kim, MD?
This is a continuation of my previous review. All other staff at facility are exceptional, from reception to nurses to PA. The care I received after my procedure was excellent.I was the last one out and had a bit of an issue physically.The nurses did not rush me and were very patient until I was able to go.They made me feel extremely comfortable.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Kim?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Kim treats patients.