Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Jason Kennedy, DMD
Dr. Jason Kennedy, DMD is a dentist who practices in Maryville, TN. He is 40 years old. Dr. Kennedy is affiliated with University of Tennessee Medical Center.

1858 Crest Rd

• Dentofacial Anomalies
  • Mandibular Hypoplasia
  • Maxillary Hypoplasia

• Facial Reconstruction

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Education data for Dr. Kennedy is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Kennedy has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kennedy has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kennedy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kennedy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kennedy's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kennedy to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Kennedy's Performance
in Maryville, TN |
I had visited my dentist for a routine checkup and was informed I had a cracked tooth that went all the way thru the root. It had to be extracted and the only doctor I would even consider was Dr. Jason Kennedy. Professional staff and a great surgeon really makes a big difference. Extraction was quick , easy, and painless. Would highly recommend Dr. Jason Kennedy and his staff to handle any and all issues I have in the future. Truly a blessing to have made this choice.
in Maryville TN |
Dr. Kennedy removed my wisdom teeth about 2-3 years ago. Just the thought of general anesthesia and having my wisdom teeth extracted made me really nervous. Dr. Kennedy and his staff showed complete professionalism and displayed a level of Christ-like kindness and compassion that pretty much put my mind at ease. After experiencing very minimal pain and an easy recovery, I whole-heartedly recommend Dr. Kennedy to my friends and family!
in Maryville, TN |
Caring, dedicated to his patients, honest, trustworthy and well educated are just a few words to describe Dr. Jason Kennedy. The office staff is amazing and very friendly. From the second I walked in, I knew I made a great decision. I felt at home and comfortable coming here. I had a great experience and recommend Southeast Oral Surgery to everyone I know!
in Vonore, TN |
I am a 17 plus yr cancer and bonemarrow transplant survivor. I have seen countless doctors in the past 17yrs inwhich some were Awful, some were Ok and but very few were in a catagory I call ANGEL DOCTORS AND DR. KENNEDY IS DEFINITELY AN ANGEL DOCTOR. HE IS COMPASSIONATE, TALENTED AND UP TO DATE ON THE BEST AND NEWEST PROCEDURES FOR HIS PATIENTS. HE TAKES TIME TO COMPLETELY AND THOROUGHLY GO THROUGH ANY AND ALL OPTIONS THAT WERE AVALIABLE TO MY CASE SPECIFICALLY.
in Maryville, TN |
A+++ Experience! Dr. Kennedy took out my son's wisdom teeth. It went very smoothly. Dr Kennedy and staff were all very professional. Have recommended his service to my mom and 2 sister-in-laws. Very friendly personality and takes time to build relationships with his patients.
in Lenoir City, TN |
I would give Dr. Jason Kennedy my highest recommendation. I went to his Maryville TN location for surgical procedure on my eye lids and to have a dental implant placed during the same visit. His staffed welcomed me and was asked if I had any questions. My wait was short (10-15min). I told Dr. Kennedy that I was really nervous and could really use a prayer before the procedure. Dr. Kennedy prayed with me and I felt at peace. He is a great surgeon and an even better individual.
in Maryville, TN |
Very caring oral surgeon...Explained all options. As a mom even a routine wisdom teeth extraction for your child is nerve racking. He was patient and very kind. Made me feel more at ease.
in Lenoir City, TN |
Dr Kennedy has a God given talent and a passion for taking care of his patients and their family. He has a great knowledge of his field of work and is willing to Stop and listen, and answer all questions and concerns. He is a TOP notch surgeon that I would recommend to family and friends
Maryville, TN |
My son had teeth extracted by Dr. Kennedy. Everything went very smoothly. Everyone there was friendly and efficient. My son has done great since this procedure. I would highly recommend Dr. Kennedy!
in Flowery Branch, GA |
My elderly veteran father had a functional fracture of his thinning jawbone which the VA would not repair and Dr. Kennedy did right the right thing, treated my father and performed an amazing surgery on him, giving him the ability again to bite into an apple, burger or more! An excellent surgeon and fine man of integrity, his bedside manner put both my dad, who also had a pacemaker and heart issues, and mom at ease before the surgery. I would highly recommend him!
in London, Kentucky |
Dr. Kennedy has done several implants for my husband and me. He does excellent work. He is very compassionate toward his patients. We both had very good experiences. His staff and assistants are very kind and professional. We have recommended Dr. Kennedy to others and will continue using him for future needs.
in Madisonville , Ky |
Dr. Kennedy, from consult to follow-up, was the real deal! Easy to talk to and understand, patient with questions and nervous patients. We need more doctors/dentists/surgeons like him in this world.
in London, KY |
Dr. Kennedy removed our daughter's wisdom teeth. He made her feel so at ease before the procedure and took time to make sure she was well afterwards, even making a personal phone call to check on her! We couldn't ask for a better, more professional experience!
in Farragut, TN |
Dr. KENNEDY is the only dentist I will go to if I have other things needed that my personal dentist can not do. He has inserted a post for one tooth and is currently working on a post for a 2nd tooth. If I can't get right in, I'll wait until he can see me. I will not go to another dentist.
in Knoxville, TN |
Dr. Kennedy was excellent. He took the time to explain in detail what was happening. He has great bedside manners. I highly recommend Dr. Kennedy!
in Louisville, KY |
Back in the Fall, I drove 5 hours to let Dr. Kennedy place an implant on one of my top front teeth that I had lost due to a tree cutting accident. The reason I drove to see him is because after doing research, it was very easy to determine that he is one of the top Oral Surgeons in the region! His professionalism and staff are bar to none. I literally felt like he treated me as he would treat his own family.
Maryville, TN |
Great surgeon.. Always there when I need services. Friendly staff and practice. ????????????
in Kingsport, TN |
Very kind, courteous and skilled doctor. I am a oral surgeon as well and went to Dr. Kennedy to place my dental implant. That should say a lot about his prestige in the dental community. I clearly could have went to anyone else but chose him for a reason! Would recommend him to anyone!
Knoxville, TN |
I have a very difficult genetically compromised case- missing several teeth and jaw relationship screwed up. I've also had a lot of trauma. Dr Kennedy has stuck with my case- seeing me through several follow up appointments until it was completed - and never charging me any more than the original case fee. He is very compassionate and determined to get it right.
in Morristown, TN |
Dr. Kennedy and his nurses were wonderful. I had 4 extractions and later went back for implants. He was wonderful at explaining the procedure and giving me all my options and allowing me to make the choice. You could not ask for a better surgeon and nurses.
in Knoxville, TN |
I am a Registered Dental Hygienist and have been in Dentistry 35+ years. My father broke his jaw biting into a hamburger because he lost his teeth in WWII and the VA wouldn't help him. Dr Kennedy treated my dad like he was his own family. Not only did he do $125k surgery on him for $4000, he came to my house every night on his way home (25 miles out of his way) to check on him. My dad had a quality of life change that was remarkable! He got to come off all his cardiac meds.
Have you seen Dr. Jason Kennedy, DMD?
Are you Dr. Kennedy?