Dr. Jason Jones, DO

Dr. Jason Jones, DO

Family Medicine  |

Dr. Jason Jones, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Gilbert, AZ. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. Jones is affiliated with Dignity Health - Chandler Regional Medical Center and Dignity Health - Mercy Gilbert Medical Center.

Generations Family Practice

3336 E Chandler Heights Rd Ste 113

Gilbert, AZ 85298

• Arizona Foundation
  • Banner Health
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Health Net
  • SCAN Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Jones

Dr Jones practices medicine the old school way where he rooms the patient and allocates a minimum of 20 minutes to spend with them. He doesn't use a nurse and so the patient is with him the entire time. Dr Jones doesn't double book patients and runs on time. He values your time just as much as his. . He treats all ages at all stages and enjoys treating generations of families.

Dr. Jones' Experience

Dr. Jones' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Well Child Examination
  • Well Male Examination
  • Well New Born Care
  • Well Woman Health Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Des Moines University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • Trinity Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2001
  • University of North Dakota / Main Campus
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003

Dr. Jones has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Jones does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jones and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jones' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jones to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Jones' Performance
Mission Viejo, CA |
I was a patient of Dr Jones for 3 yrs healthy, no issues. I started to gain weight and has horrible headaches, dbl vision and high bloodpressure. I went in several visits for this and was just given pills and told my weight gain was the cause. Aftet seeking care elsewhere, I learned I needed immediate brain surgery! My brain was falling out of my skull into my spine. After I recovered from THREE brain surgeries and I went to the office to speak with Dr Jones, he wouldn't speak to me.... ..
in Chandler, AZ |
It's not often I am compelled to write a review! I've been going to this office for several years and have been very pleased with my experience here. The office is smaller so I can get in quickly in an emergency and the wait time is under 15 min. Dr Jones and staff have been nothing but compassionate, competent caregivers to me. They entire staff works together like a well oiled machine and always respond to requests for prescription's etc. much faster than any other office I've been to.
Queen Creek, AZ |
Office manager and Billing clerk is a total nightmare. She does not have the ability to speak in an appropriate manner to Dr. Jones patience. She does not have the intelligence to combine accounts, as every other doctors office can accommodate. I have contacted five other local offices similar to Dr. Jones, and they can combine family accounts.
Chandler, AZ |
Dr. Jones was awesome for the first few visits but the last time I felt like he was belittling me. For example, I had gained some weight and I my sister has Graves disease so I wondered if it had anything to do with my thyroid. He said if a thyroid made that amount of weight gain there would have been fat holocaust survivors. In his defense-he was trying to be funny. It was embarrassing and a little kindness about a sensitive issue (gaining weight) would have gone a long way.
Have you seen Dr. Jason Jones, DO?
Are you Dr. Jones?

Visit Dr. Jones

Dr. Jones accepts 12 insurance carriers
  • Arizona Foundation
  • Banner Health
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Health Net