Dr. Jason Johnson, MD

Dr. Jason Johnson, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  |

Dr. Jason Johnson, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Salt Lake City, UT. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 23 years.

St. Mark's OB/GYN Associates

1140 E 3900 S Ste 400

Salt Lake City, UT 84124

• Altius Health Plans
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Molina Healthcare
  • SelectHealth
  • Wise Provider Networks

Learn about Dr. Johnson

Video

See how frequently Dr. Johnson performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Asymptomatic Post-Menopausal Status
Ovarian Cysts
Breast Pain
high

Dr. Johnson's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Johnson "Our team of OB/GYN doctors and women’s health specialists focus on preventive and reproductive health care for women of all ages. From providing annual well-woman exams and guiding each of our patients through pregnancy to helping ease the transition through menopause, we are committed to serving as your women's health care partners.

St. Mark's OB/GYN is affiliated with St. Mark's Hospital and is proud to offer holistic OB/GYN and midwifery care to the women in the Salt Lake area.

Let our team of specialized gynecologists and obstetricians care for you throughout each phase of your life. We are here for you."

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
  • Endometriosis
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages

• Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Vaginal Surgery
  • Vulvectomy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• University Of Minnesota Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 1994
  • University Of Ut Med Center

Dr. Johnson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Johnson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Johnson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Johnson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Johnson to family and friends
Dr. Johnson's Performance
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr. Johnson is very professional in every possible way. He has great bedside manners. He is very knowledgeable, wise and intelligent. He is very secure about his choices and definitely knows what his doing. He has a lot of experience in gynecology, obstetrics and infertility.
West Jordan |
Dr Johnson explained my condition very well and in language I could understand. He was very pleasant and kind. He made me feel comfortable. I would recommend him to everyone.
Sandy, UT |
I was a long time patient of Dr. Yamashiro's. When he retired he suggested I see Dr. Jason Johnson also with St. Mark's Obstetrics and Gynecology Associates. I knew I would be in good hands again. There was a time when this group was not covered under my insurance plan and I had to go several years seeing and trying to find a place where I felt as comfortable as I do here with no success. Time is always spent with the patient talking in detail. I will continue to go here as long as I can!
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr Johnson is good at what he does and he's pleasant to be around. I would recommend him to anyone.
in Riverton, UT |
Dr. Johnson is fantastic!!! Very personable, great bedside manor, always makes me feel heard and like my questions and concerns are important.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr Johnson was very professional and very personable. He took time to answer all my questions and concerns. I wish he had been around when my children were born. I would recommend him very highly.
in Salt Lake City UT |
I found Dr. Johnson thanks to a coworker and I am so glad she recommended him. His staff was very personable and friendly and I was in and out fairly quickly. Dr. Johnson took the time to get to know me and answer all of my questions.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Jason and his group are amazing. They are so helpful, understanding, and respectful. Such a lucky find!
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr Johnson has always been nothing short of amazing with every visit. He is very patient and thorough when discussing options pertaining to my health. I have now been with him more than 15 years and followed him to St Marks. I have never seen him in a bad mood! He delivered my son 13 years ago and took my health and my emotions very seriously. The most caring Dr. I've had.
West Jordan, UT |
Dr. Johnson is very professional, polite, willing to explain everything, and thorough in all he does.
Denver, CO |
I have put off going to an OB/GYN for years. I thought I'd seen enough of these doctors during my 20's when I had my 5 kids. Unfortunately I couldn't avoid it forever. Dr. Johnson and his staff are very kind and professional. I appreciated the way they put me at ease. Dr. Johnson is easy to talk to. He listens to questions and answers them in ways that are understandable and addressed each of my concerns.
Dr. Johnson put me at ease when I met him and had a relaxed, competent manner that instilled confidence. I appreciated that he explained the steps in my procedure as they occurred. Overall, I had a very positive experience and I feel I can trust Dr. Johnson to address any GYN medical needs I may have in the future.
Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr. Johnson is the most excellent OB! He has a fabulous combination of knowledgeable expertise and enjoyable character!
Salt Lake City, UT |
would do this in a heart beat he is a great doctor
in SLC, UT |
Dr. Johnson is an awesome doctor! He is comforting and makes you feel like he truly cares about your concerns. I had a scare in my pregnancy and his staff got me in the same day. He even gave me an ultrasound himself. I was very impressed!
in South Jordan, UT |
Dr. Johnson is amazing. He is personable, great listener and answers all questions. He is very sensitive to your concerns and puts you at ease. I hardly have to wait each time I go in. I would highly recommend him to anyone. He's fantastic!
Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr. Johnson and his team are amazing. I did a lot of research and noticed he was one in a few who had five stars and I can totally understand why. I highly recommend him. Such a great guy, very friendly and welcoming.
Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr. Johnson is the best! I have been going to him for 8-9 years and I've always had great experiences. When I went in for my very first appointment, I was very nervous and had extreme anxieties about going to a gynecologist due to previous experiences. He was able to make me feel very comfortable and was genuinely interested in finding out about my interests and connecting before I ever had an exam. Now, 9 years later he has provided excellent routine, pre-natal, and post natal care.
Salt Lake City, UT |
Today was my first appointment with Dr. Johnson and he addressed all of my concerns about trying to get pregnant. His sense of humor put me at ease and his bedside manner is exceptional, especially when dealing with such a sensitive topic. I highly recommend Dr. Johnson.
West Jordan, UT |
Dr. Johnson is an amazing and attentive Dr. He has taken such good care of me through my pregnancy and has helped me so much with my PCOS. I would highly recommend him as an excellent Dr.!
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr Johnson is the best out there! You won't find a doctor better than him. He takes the time with you listens to you and your needs. When you are with Dr Johnson you are his most important patient. He's friendly, he's funny, he's always smiling and always cares.
Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr Johnson delivered my son. I have high risk pregnancies and Dr. Johnson took great care of us. He's personable and caring. Highly recommend.
in bountiful utah |
He has helped with two do my pregnancies and I value his opinion and trust him so much. After I found out my soon to be baby son was going to have a cleft lip he called me one evening and reassured me that he was going to be okay and told me all the things to prepare for and helped console me. He called me on his own time to make sure I was good to go. He is very personal with his patients and knows who you are and is super friendly. I adore him! He is incredible. The best doctor I have ever had
in West Jordan UT |
They were able to fit me in on short notice due to concerning pain. My family dr could not find anything doing blood and ultra sound. In speaking with Dr Johnson he had an idea on what was going on. Had one patient before with same thing. So glad I was able to get in and meet with a Dr who just happened to encounter this before and knew what to do. I can't say more good things caring, listened and able to help!
Have you seen Dr. Jason Johnson, MD?
Are you Dr. Johnson?

Visit Dr. Johnson

Dr. Johnson accepts 14 insurance carriers
  • Altius Health Plans
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Molina Healthcare
  • SelectHealth
  • Wise Provider Networks

Hospitals where Dr. Johnson has admitting privileges

St. Mark's Hospital
1200 E 3900 S
Salt Lake City, UT 84124

More Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists like Dr. Johnson at St. Mark's OB/GYN Associates

Nurse Midwife