Joint Replacement & Reconstruction Orthopedics  |
Dr. Jason Jennings, MD
Dr. Jason Jennings, MD is a joint replacement & reconstruction orthopedics doctor who practices in Denver, CO. He is 41 years old and has been practicing for 8 years. Dr. Jennings is affiliated with Porter Adventist Hospital.

2535 S Downing St Ste 100

Denver, CO 80210

Learn about Dr. Jennings

Dr. Jennings' Experience

Dr. Jennings' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Joint Replacement & Reconstruction Orthopedics

• Joint Replacement & Reconstruction Orthopedics

Dr. Jennings does not have any board certifications listed.

• Chondrocalcinosis

• Revision of Failed Total Joint Replacement
  • Total Hip Replacement
  • Total Knee Replacement
  • Total Knee Replacement Revision

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Univ Of South Fl Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2009
  • Duke University Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2014
  • Colorado Joint Replacement
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2015

Dr. Jennings has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Jennings has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Jennings does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jennings and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jennings' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jennings to family and friends
Dr. Jennings' Performance
in Denver, Co |
I was so scared to get my total knee replacement with a doctor that I had no idea was going to be a good one but I am here to tell you that Dr Jennings was amazing. He is kind and gentle and very knowledgeable. I am so grateful that he was the one to do my replacement. I am only in my 6th week of recovery and I am already walking around the block. Thank you Dr. Jennings you are a wonderful.
in Aurora, CO |
Everything about this procedure was handled in the best ways. My team, Dr. Jennings, Steve, and Angie were awesome. I really dont think it would have gone as well without any/all of them. Thank you!
in Laramie, WY |
My experience with Dr. Jennings during both knee replacements has been outstanding! My knees have been returned to pain free and complete use. His manner of explaining the reason for the needed replacements, the procedure, and the recovery was clear and accurate. I could not have asked for a more professional surgeon.
in Centennial, CO |
Fantastic. I feel like a new person. Surgery went very well. Little or no pain after surgery and therapy. The teaming between my PT group and Dr. Jennings was excellent and speeded my recovery. Well worth the surgery for a better life. Highly recommend Dr. Jennings to anyone needing Knee replacement surgery. You could not do any better.
in Denver, CO |
I'm a Nurse and I had to pleasure of being taken care of by Dr Jennings during his fellowship @ Colo Joint Replacement. I'm happy to see he stayed with the group. During my appointments with Dr Jennings he took the time to listen to my concerns and offered encouragement. I would without hesitation recommend him to my family, friends or colleagues needing joint replacement. As a Nurse I have had many encounters with physicians. I would consider him a very intelligent compassionate & caring doctor
in Denver, CO |
My experience with Dr. Jennings was like no other with any doctor in my life. We talked about sports ( basketball) more importantly he put me at ease and assured me that he would take excellent care of me . Which he did , I received bilateral hip replacement , and he did such a great job that on the second day after surgery he had to ask me if I had surgery only cause I standing up at 6am watching the news as if nothing had happen. Overall this has been by far my best experience.
in Highlands Ranch, CO |
Extremely organized orthopedic group...from staff & facility to recovery & post op care. It'll will be my only choice when I need the other knee repaired.
in Aurora, CO |
I've had arthritis in my knees for 25 years and one knee had become so bad it was hard to walk, I had to sit to cook, and the overall quality of my life was awful. It's been 3 months since I had full knee replacement surgery. I could not be happier. I'm pain free. If you've been told you need knee replacement surgery I recommend Dr. Jennings with no reservations. I'll be back next year so Dr. Jennings can replace the other knee.
in Denver, CO |
I have honestly already recommended Dr. Jennings to several others considering knee replacement surgery. He and his practice are exceedingly professional, thorough and compassionately guide you through the process. The success of both of my surgeries has exceeded my, and my physical therapists' expectations! Thank you Dr. Jennings!
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Jennings has helped me get my life back! My surgery was not considered 'normal', however Dr. Jennings took on the challenge and has made my right leg straight. After 6 weeks there is minimal pain. The staff is unbelievably courteous and fantastic to work with. I'm so glad I chose to work with Dr. Jennings. Couldn't have asked for a more sincere & professional who was willing to take on the challenge.
in Divide, CO |
He provided excellent care with a difficult knee replacement infection. He saved my career and quality of life.
in Greenwood Village, CO |
Outstanding compassion, detailed information, incredible support team, great partnership with hospital, and results which exceed expectations. Dr Jennings is an 11 out of 10!
in golden |
I would highly recommend Dr Jennings. He inspires confidence and gives you the information you need for your procedure quickly and directly. He is friendly and kind but doesn't waste time. His staff is amazing. Its all in the outcome. After 3 years of limping I am pain free and back to normal activities in 3 months. My procedure was tough, lots of bone to remove. I am so happy with the results. Dr Jennings really cares about you.
in Denver, CO |
After a emotionally and physically tiring injury, my experience with Dr. Jennings and his staff has been beyond my expectations. He gave me the support system I needed before, during and after my operation, leaving my with the satisfaction of making my own decision treatment. I couldn't be happier with the entire department. Thank-you!
in Golden, CO |
Dr. Jennings and his staff have provided outstanding customer service, care and surgical intervention throughout my treatment experience. I am so thankful that I was able to benefit from his expertise, knowledge, and surgical skill which are second to none. I highly recommend him to anyone who requires joint replacment and who desires the highest level of care.
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Jennings and his entire staff made the knee replacement process so much easier than it might have been otherwise or somewhere else. They were encouraging and patient with questions. Dr. Jennings' bedside manner caused me to have complete confidence in his ability and expertise. I can't imagine having an easier experience. I actually look forward to having my other knee replaced. Dr. Jennings is the ultimate professional.
in Englewood, CO |
The man is confident and his experience far surpasses my expectations when choosing a doctor. He not only made me feel comfortable about the procedure, he made my family feel comfortable by taking the time to answer the numerous questions that both my wife and i had. His desire to help people exudes from his body!
in Littleton , CO |
Honestly this experience was fantastic. Dr. Jennngs, angie, and Chad were amazing. They cared for my needs and I wouldn't go anywhere else.
in Pierce, CO |
The obvious pesanal The obvious personal care concern evident in Dr. Jennings's care for me, gave me extreme confidence in the outcome.
in Aurora, CO |
Very professional made me very comfortable would recommend. him for any surgery awsum office staff and assistants it made me feel good to go to because they are so trustworthy and fun to be around thank you for my new outlook on life. Lennie schaben
in Denver, CO |
Extremely friendly, competent, and efficient staff and doctors. You feel like you're in good hands from the moment you enter the office- and the good results speak for themselves. Would recommend Dr. Jennings to friends and family, and will be back later for my other hip replacement. Couldn't be happier!
in Littleton, CO |
Was a great experience! Dr. Jennings and staff are very personable and professional! My surgery was successful and my post op instructions have served me well!
in Peyton Colorado |
My experience with Doctor Jennings was the best there could be !! Dr Jennings explained and showed all the information that was need to do the knee replacement . Dr Jennings did a perfect job from the office visits through the knee replacement and with all the post visits. Thanks !!
in Denver, CO |
A natural healer...growing up in a physicians family it's easy to spot those physicians who truly care about the health and well being of their patients and Dr. Jennings is one of the best! I had the privilege of working with him on my total knee replacement and am planning on coming back for him to replace the other. He discussed all options available during our initial consultation, really putting the ball in my court, but all the while making me feel comfortable!
in Littleton, CO |
Dr. Jennings spent quality time with me and my parents explaining everything that was going on with my dad's knee, he answered all of our questions and we had many! He spent extra time explaining all of the treatment options in detail and helped us make the right decision for our family. He was so kind and caring and the staff was excellent as well.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
I took my friend who needed a total knee revision to Dr. Jennings. He answered all of our questions, took an inordinate amount of time with our visit and gave us the confidence we needed to proceed. This physician is kind, considerate and extremely competent.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
I had a failed total knee implant and was fortunate enough to be referred to Dr. Jennings for consideration of replacement. Dr. Jennings was amazing and the re-do (and difficult) surgery was a complete success. As a physician, I would never consider referring a patient or family member to any other orthopedic surgeon for a joint replacement, and is very deserving of a 5 plus star rating. In addition, Dr. Jennings office staff was very helpful especially Angie, his assistant.
in Aurora, CO |
Dr Jennings took the time out of his busy day to see me,I had been having pain in my knee and it was important to me to get it feeling better so that I could continue to work.
Aurora, CO |
Dr. Jennings and his clinic staff are very kind and professional. I would highly recommend him to anyone!
Aurora, CO |
Dr.Jennings has a shining personality that matches the five stars I am giving him. Not only did he take the time to listen to my complaints, but he also addressed my questions. His staff made me feel cared for and eased my concerns. He shared with me that he has a passion for improving joint replacement through providing the best care to patients, and involving himself in clinical research. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Jennings to my friends and family.
Have you seen Dr. Jason Jennings, MD?
Are you Dr. Jennings?

See our Joint Replacement & Reconstruction Orthopedic Specialist at Rose Medical Center

Visit Dr. Jennings