Dr. Jason Jennings, MD

Dr. Jason Jennings, MD

Reconstructive Orthopedic Surgery  ·
Dr. Jason Jennings, MD is a reconstructive orthopedic surgery specialist in Denver, CO and has been practicing for 4 years. He graduated from Univ Of South Fl Coll Of Med in 2009 and specializes in reconstructive orthopedic surgery and orthopedic surgery.

2535 S Downing St Ste 100

Denver, CO 80210

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check Dr. Jennings' experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Jennings' Top Procedures and Conditions

Knee Disorders

Dr. Jennings treats Knee Disorders more than 94% of his peers

Dr. Jennings treats this condition more than 94% of his peers

Complications of Joint Prosthesis

Dr. Jennings treats Complications of Joint Prosthesis more than 93% of his peers

Dr. Jennings treats this condition more than 93% of his peers

Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain

Dr. Jennings treats Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain more than 92% of his peers

Dr. Jennings treats this condition more than 92% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Knee Pain

• Broken Arm
  • Chondrocalcinosis
  • Coccyx or Sacrum Fracture
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Excision of Femur or Knee
  • Knee Replacement
  • Knee Replacement Revision
  • Knee Sprain
  • Knee Surgery
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures

What People Say About Dr. Jason Jennings, MD
RecentMost Helpful
ecellent ortho surgeon!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Jennings, MD?
Jason Jennings is both a person of extreme competency, he also possesses great integrity. When we first met, I was impressed by his engaging, caring and disarming personality. I immediately felt at ease and confident that this man was going to take care of my two bad hips and equally important my feelings of anxiety and fear went away immediately. Dr. Jennings instills a feeling of trust and I knew I was going to be OK and I am. I recommend Dr. Jason Jennings with great confidence and belief.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Jennings, MD?
Dr Jennings did my knee replacement 6 weeks ago. The surgery went great and my recovery has gone very well. Dr Jennings explains things so clearly and spent a lot of time with me. I would highly recommend Dr Jennings to my friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Jennings, MD?
I was so scared to get my total knee replacement with a doctor that I had no idea was going to be a good one but I am here to tell you that Dr Jennings was amazing. He is kind and gentle and very knowledgeable. I am so grateful that he was the one to do my replacement. I am only in my 6th week of recovery and I am already walking around the block. Thank you Dr. Jennings you are a wonderful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Jennings, MD?
Everything about this procedure was handled in the best ways. My team, Dr. Jennings, Steve, and Angie were awesome. I really dont think it would have gone as well without any/all of them. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Jennings, MD?
My experience with Dr. Jennings during both knee replacements has been outstanding! My knees have been returned to pain free and complete use. His manner of explaining the reason for the needed replacements, the procedure, and the recovery was clear and accurate. I could not have asked for a more professional surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Jennings, MD?
Fantastic. I feel like a new person. Surgery went very well. Little or no pain after surgery and therapy. The teaming between my PT group and Dr. Jennings was excellent and speeded my recovery. Well worth the surgery for a better life. Highly recommend Dr. Jennings to anyone needing Knee replacement surgery. You could not do any better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Jennings, MD?
I'm a Nurse and I had to pleasure of being taken care of by Dr Jennings during his fellowship @ Colo Joint Replacement. I'm happy to see he stayed with the group. During my appointments with Dr Jennings he took the time to listen to my concerns and offered encouragement. I would without hesitation recommend him to my family, friends or colleagues needing joint replacement. As a Nurse I have had many encounters with physicians. I would consider him a very intelligent compassionate & caring doctor
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Jennings, MD?
My experience with Dr. Jennings was like no other with any doctor in my life. We talked about sports ( basketball) more importantly he put me at ease and assured me that he would take excellent care of me . Which he did , I received bilateral hip replacement , and he did such a great job that on the second day after surgery he had to ask me if I had surgery only cause I standing up at 6am watching the news as if nothing had happen. Overall this has been by far my best experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Jennings, MD?
Extremely organized orthopedic group...from staff & facility to recovery & post op care. It'll will be my only choice when I need the other knee repaired.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Jennings, MD?
I've had arthritis in my knees for 25 years and one knee had become so bad it was hard to walk, I had to sit to cook, and the overall quality of my life was awful. It's been 3 months since I had full knee replacement surgery. I could not be happier. I'm pain free. If you've been told you need knee replacement surgery I recommend Dr. Jennings with no reservations. I'll be back next year so Dr. Jennings can replace the other knee.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Jennings, MD?
I have honestly already recommended Dr. Jennings to several others considering knee replacement surgery. He and his practice are exceedingly professional, thorough and compassionately guide you through the process. The success of both of my surgeries has exceeded my, and my physical therapists' expectations! Thank you Dr. Jennings!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Jennings, MD?
Dr. Jennings has helped me get my life back! My surgery was not considered 'normal', however Dr. Jennings took on the challenge and has made my right leg straight. After 6 weeks there is minimal pain. The staff is unbelievably courteous and fantastic to work with. I'm so glad I chose to work with Dr. Jennings. Couldn't have asked for a more sincere & professional who was willing to take on the challenge.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Jennings, MD?
He provided excellent care with a difficult knee replacement infection. He saved my career and quality of life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Jennings, MD?
Outstanding compassion, detailed information, incredible support team, great partnership with hospital, and results which exceed expectations. Dr Jennings is an 11 out of 10!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Jennings, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr Jennings. He inspires confidence and gives you the information you need for your procedure quickly and directly. He is friendly and kind but doesn't waste time. His staff is amazing. Its all in the outcome. After 3 years of limping I am pain free and back to normal activities in 3 months. My procedure was tough, lots of bone to remove. I am so happy with the results. Dr Jennings really cares about you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Jennings, MD?
After a emotionally and physically tiring injury, my experience with Dr. Jennings and his staff has been beyond my expectations. He gave me the support system I needed before, during and after my operation, leaving my with the satisfaction of making my own decision treatment. I couldn't be happier with the entire department. Thank-you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Jennings, MD?
Dr. Jennings and his staff have provided outstanding customer service, care and surgical intervention throughout my treatment experience. I am so thankful that I was able to benefit from his expertise, knowledge, and surgical skill which are second to none. I highly recommend him to anyone who requires joint replacment and who desires the highest level of care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Jennings, MD?
Dr. Jennings and his entire staff made the knee replacement process so much easier than it might have been otherwise or somewhere else. They were encouraging and patient with questions. Dr. Jennings' bedside manner caused me to have complete confidence in his ability and expertise. I can't imagine having an easier experience. I actually look forward to having my other knee replaced. Dr. Jennings is the ultimate professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Jennings, MD?
The man is confident and his experience far surpasses my expectations when choosing a doctor. He not only made me feel comfortable about the procedure, he made my family feel comfortable by taking the time to answer the numerous questions that both my wife and i had. His desire to help people exudes from his body!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Jennings?

Insurance accepted