Neurosurgery  |
Dr. Jason Hubbard, MD
Dr. Jason Hubbard, MD is a neurosurgery doctor who practices in Nashville, TN. He is 47 years old and has been practicing for 21 years. Dr. Hubbard is affiliated with Tennova Healthcare - Clarksville, Saint Thomas West Hospital, Saint Thomas Hospital for Specialty Surgery and Saint Thomas Midtown Hospital.

2011 Murphy Ave Ste 301

Nashville, TN 37203

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee

Learn about Dr. Hubbard

See how frequently Dr. Hubbard performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Low Back Pain
Osteoarthritis of Spine
high
Spinal Fusion
high

Dr. Hubbard's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurosurgery

• Brain Cancer
  • Broken Neck
  • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
  • Cerebral Hemorrhage
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
  • Cerebrovascular Disease

• Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Incision and Removal of Foreign Object
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Neuroplasty
  • Neurostimulation
  • Spinal Compression Fracture Repair
  • Spinal Cord Stimulation
  • Spinal Fusion
  • Spinal Reconstructive Surgery for Deformities
  • Spine Fracture Treatment

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Emory University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1992
  • University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1996
  • University Of Tennessee
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1997
  • University Of Tennessee
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001

Dr. Hubbard has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hubbard does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hubbard and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hubbard's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hubbard to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Hubbard's Performance
in Chapel Hill, TN |
Dr Hubbard is a very good neurosurgeon who did my neck surgery. I highly recommend him. If I ever need anything else done I will definitely go to him. He is courteous and I was never rushed during my visits with him. He listens and is very knowledgeable and smart about neurosurgery. I give him 5 stars.
in Chapel Hill, TN |
I recently had a procedure performed by Dr. Hubbard. It was a 5-Star experience from start to finish. All of my questions and concerns were addressed completely. Every part of the procedure was explained in detail with no stone left un-turned. I felt completely at ease in Dr. Hubbard's care. His skills and compassion are exemplary. The entire process from my first visit to my last went like clock-work. Kudos the team at St. Thomas for all their hard work and dedication.
Clarksville, TN |
The doctor was very nonchalant in addressing my concerns and was very rushed. Certain questions I had were just unknown - I looked them up on Google and got pretty quick answers after the appointment. It was not a reassuring experience that he was going to be dealing with my nerves through surgery. Outside of the office, I'm sure he is a nice person, but I don't have confidence in that office for a surgery. The staff was decently friendly although they tried to schedule me for surgery before ask
in Mount Juliet, TN |
I had extensive back surgery for scoliosis, bulging disc and advanced arthritis in spine. Before surgery I was in constant pain and unable to walk. After surgery I have little to no pain. I can walk 2 miles a day! I would definitely recommend Dr. Hubbard to family and friends!
in Dresden, TN |
After many years in EMS I have learned to recognize a good doctor when I see one. With my experience and recommendations from patients of Dr. Hubbard it was an easy decision. Dr. Hubbard was my choice for 2 laminectomies. A knowledgeable surgeon who is willing to listen, answer questions and has a great bedside manor. The Howell Allen Clinic has a private surgical suite with excellent staff. If the need arises for anymore back surgeries I will definitely call on Dr. Hubbard.
Lewisburg, TN |
Dr. Hubbard did my husbands back surgery. He went above and beyond to make sure our questions were answered. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a neurosurgeon. He is hands down the best!
in Clarksville, TN |
Doctor Hubbarb is wonderful in all aspects I had a spinal Fusion of the lower spine ad am just amazed at the outcome. Dr. Hubbard kept me and my wife informed through out the entire time I was in his care. I would with out a dought recommend him.
in Clarksville, TN |
I recently had a follow-up visit with Dr. Jason Hubbard following my epidural spinal steroid injection. I am so thankful that he is willing to come to Clarksville, TN. He is so patient in answering questions and providing the positive supports. It was snowing on that date, and l was concerned that my visit would take more time, however, l was in and out and made it back safely to my Independent Living Facility. Thank you Dr. HUBBARD for caring! Jewell Painter
in Hopkinsville, KY |
Dr. Hubbard is wonderful person to start off . First impression very caring and polite straight to the point. He had confidence in his ability to relieve my pain. With a staff second to none . I was treated with respect and kindness. Dr. Hubbard is all about first rate healthcare and no nonsense runaround. He explained why I hurt and what he would do to relive it. I woke up without the pain I went to sleep with. Dr. Hubbard gives God all the credit.
in Shelbyville TN. |
I find Dr. Hubbard to be a very down to earth and caring Dr.. While my experience with him is somewhat limited, I find myself very comfortable with his diagnois and explanation of my problem. He is able to explain in terms that I readily understand. Should I again have the need, I won't hesitate to call him for an appointment, and will gladly refer any of my friends or family to him.
in Spring Hill, TN |
I had sever neck pain and Dr Hubbard did surgery and I am my old self. He is wonderful!
in lexington al |
My mom had NPH and it was recommended that she have a shunt. Prior to the surgery, she lived independently, had very slighlty dementia and walked 2 miles per day. Within 4 days after the surgery she was in advanced dementia and no longer even knew she had legs. All Dr Hubbard kept saying was "the surgery did not cause this" I now know that this often happens with patients over 78 (my mom was 80). They were more worried about liability than helping my mom. We fought the battle for 3 years
in Columbia, TN |
I was in a car accident and needed back surgery. Dr. Hubbard took me as a patient from another hospital. I did very well under his care. I would highly recommend him.
in Franklin, TN |
I saw Dr. Hubbard after I was the referred by a friend who also had neck surgery. I did all my " homework" on my end and when my consult was completed I scheduled my ACD&F surgery. He is extremely knowledgeable, patient and provided alternatives (which I had done), but best of all he is minimally invasive. At 40yrs old this was my first surgery and he treated my very good. I have recommended him to others. The Howell-Allen Clinic is established and the name speaks for itself.
in Gainesboro |
I have never left a review but I felt other people should know how my experience was. First the office staff was great! But from the moment he walked in the room it was pretty much hurry up he would ask a question and then not let me finish a sentence it was like he knew when he walked in the room he knew what has was going to do like it was just routine. He did nothing to help me but I do have great ins. so he's wants to use it.
in Hendersonville, TN |
Had back surgery by this quack. Have had chronic back pain since that surgery. A year after surgery, Dr Hubbard finally told me that I had a problem with the surgery and will always have peripheral nerve damage. He sent me to his in-house pain management office where I received spinal epidural injections. Fortunately, I stopped theses two months before their clinic was the source of meningitis infection that killed many people in middle Tennessee. I would not recommend him.
in Brentwood, TN |
Had intense pain prior to 1st visit with Dr. Hubbard. He recommended several pain management options while scans (x-ray, MRI) were scheduled to determine diagnosis. He was patient while I came to a decision based on my pain tolerance instead of forcing a long term treatment option. He was supportive of my wishes and once surgery was decided upon he explained the process thoroughly. Since surgery, I've been pain-free for the first time in 20 years. Continued post-op follow-up is great. Amazing!
in Franklin, TN |
Dr. Hubbard seems knowlegible and skilled, but his staff is totally incompetent. I have waited for over a month for his office to make an appointment with CPM for my next procedure with no results. This includes seven (7) (and counting) phone calls only two times able to actually speak to someone as well as follow-up by my PCP....lots of promises, just run-around.Calling Howell-Allen Clinic is a joke (his answering system). meanwhile I suffer with disabling back pain
in Nashville, TN |
Having back surgery (L3-L5 fusion) was the best decision I have made in a long time. Dr Hubbard was fantastic, HIGHLY recommend!!!
Have you seen Dr. Jason Hubbard, MD?
Are you Dr. Hubbard?