Dr. Jason Hollander, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism ·  Male · Age 46

Dr. Hollander

Endocrinology Associates of Princeton

601 Ewing St Ste C8 Princeton, NJ 08540

Dr. Jason Hollander, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Princeton, NJ and has been practicing for 12 years. He graduated from UMDNJ-- New Jersey Medical School in 1999 and specializes in endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism, internal medicine, and more.

Dr. Hollander accepts

Dr. Hollander accepts the following insurance:

Amerihealth
Amerihealth PPO
Coventry Health Care
Oxford Health Plans

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

Check Dr. Hollander's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Hollander's Top Procedures and Conditions

Diabetes With Renal Manifestations

Dr. Hollander treats Diabetes With Renal Manifestations more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Hollander treats this condition more than 100% of his peers

• Adrenal Incidentaloma
  • Adrenal Insufficiency
  • Autoimmune Thyroid Diseases
  • Calcium Metabolism Disorders
  • Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CAH)
  • Conn's Syndrome
  • Hypothyroidism
  • Kidney Disease
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Overweight

61.904761904761905%

Dr. Hollander?
Dr. Hollander's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jason Hollander, MD
Absolutely excellent! I'm particular about the doctors I see and I was pleased to read Dr. Hollander's bio, training, and reviews. My previous endocrinologist retired; I've been looking for months for a successor who also has excellent credentials. Dr Hollander graduated with honors from top schools. He was chief resident at Mount Sinai. He's published and I read one of his papers, which showed good scholarship and research. My first appointment with Dr. Hollander was yesterday. His office staff was wonderful and helped me get all of the necessary paperwork complete. There was no wait to see the doctor who greeted me warmly and performed a normal examination. He listened to me, asked questions, and was interested in my health as well as my well-being as a person. Without question, this is an excellent doctor with a superb office staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Hollander, MD?
Dr. Hollander is above and beyond one of the best diagnosticians out there. He is caring, thorough and attentive. He listens! Equally important, if he feels you need to see a specialist in another field, he only recommends the best. I have been a patient for many years and have sent numerous friends and colleagues to see him and they all love him also.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Hollander, MD?
I have been a type 1 diabetic for 40 years. When I moved to central NJ I sought out an experienced and well educated endo because I had lived in NYC and was accustomed to being able to choose qualified physicians who could offer me quality care for my diabetes. I found just that when I met Dr. Hollander. He has helped me get better control of my diabetes by making changes to my insulin pump and suggesting exercise and changes to my diet. I have never had trouble making or changing an appointment
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Hollander, MD?
My wife has been a patient of Dr. Hollander for many years. Recently, she had a medical issue that required significant changes in her care & close monitoring of her condition. Dr. Hollander provided careful & thorough care. He always made himself available during office hours and after to answer my questions & provide adjustments. Because of him, the problem was resolved quickly. He is a very knowledgeable & experienced Dr. who analyzes issues quickly & knows how to resolve them. He's the best
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Hollander, MD?
Not likely. Dr. Hollander believes he is a "king" and refuses to see patients that don't fit his criteria. His office staff does not communicate properly and poorly handles patient requests.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Hollander, MD?
I've been seen Dr Hollander for 7 years now and I find him to be the best doctor I've ever seen. His attention to detail is excellent and has superb bed side manners, he listens well and I'm always very impressed about the high level of professionalism every time I'm there (which has been twice a year for 7 years now) Simply outstanding
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Hollander, MD?
I was referred to this practice by another physician and I was given an appointment with Dr Mathew, it was my first time meeting with her and I have to say I had a terrible experience. Dr Mathew was very rude and disrespectful I asked if I could see another doctor in the practice and office manager said it was not allowed. I came to this practice because I was looking for help with my chronic medical condition as a result I left feeling mistreated by a doctor that is supposed to help patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Hollander, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Hollanders off and on since 2013. Insurance changes kept me away for 2 years much to my dismay. Because of that i am starting over as a new patient and have to drive quite a distance to East Brunswick to see him. Not convenient, but hes a highly sought after Dr and getting appointments with him has never been easy. I have never found an equal level of care and knowledge with other doctors that he provides. Hes a no nonsense Dr who demands you be an active participant
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Hollander, MD?
I was able to finally get an appt with Dr H when he opened a new office in E Brunswick. I found him to be very knowledgeable and thorough in his examination. He took time to explain why surgery was not indicated for me at this point in time (thyroid nodules) and told me the best option was to monitor my condition. Some of the reviews I read prior to selecting Dr H seemed to be misleading because he was getting '1' star ratings just because he was not taking new patients in Princeton - sad.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Hollander, MD?
First, he tried to sell me Medifast to reduce my weight instead of recommending or prescribing a healthy diet. His office staff are robots; if you don't go in on an exact schedule for repeat visits he cuts off your meds and tells you he will not refill your script unless you do. I was there 10 months ago, had several thyroid tests since then and his office staff refused to fill my script after I told them my primary had tested me last week. Unacceptable, unprofessional and inhumane treatment.
Another cyber bully. Its easy to bash someone...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Hollander, MD?
I went to Dr Hollander as a new patient. He took an ultrasound of my thyroid and told me i would need a biopsy. The initial apt was in September and when he was looking to schedule me in for the biopsy he realized it was going to be out until December before he could get me in. He asked me if i could hang out in the office for an additional hour so that he could finish up with his regular patients and he would stay late that evening and do my biopsy. He went above and beyond my expectations.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Hollander, MD?
Referred by GP for parathyroid following full nephrectomy - contacted for appt with Jason Hollander on 8/12/16, was told not accepting new patients. Replied that it doesn't state that anywhere online and was told that it became effective on 8/8/16 - yeah right. Read his bio - he invites you to follow his physical training, I guess because we have nothing better to do - Oh, and maybe that is why he isn't seeing new patients. Good reviews from people who got him through in-hospital illness.
I am sorry that you had this experience. I am...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Hollander, MD?
I called the office 9/12/16 HE IS NOT ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS PLEASE CHANGE YOUR HEADING
Again, I am sorry you had this experience. If...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Hollander, MD?
I have had several endocrinologist in my lifetime since being diagnosed with my thyroid problem @ the age of 19. I have found Dr. Hollander to be the BEST one by far! He is very personable and caring as well as knowing his medical field!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Hollander, MD?
My experience with Dr. Hollander has been extremely positive. He is very concerned about his patients' well being, encouraging us to ask questions and take an active role in understanding our condition. He insisted my gastroenterologist not wait until 2017 but do an immediate colonoscopy, resulting in early diagnosis of my colon cancer. He informed me my oncologist was treating me with a drug that was harmful to my kidneys. I am grateful to Dr Hollander and trust him totally.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Hollander, MD?
Janet made my appointment with Dr Hollander. Janet and Malissa was very nice and helpful. Another day when I called Sue (Manager) picked up the phone I asked her if you have any cancellation so I can come to see the Doctor. She was very rude from the beginning and told me that Doctor not seeing new Patients and cancelled my appointment which I been holding for 3 weeks. I would suggest Dr Hollander to get rid of the bad apples which brings bad name to your practice and reputation. I would like to
Janet - I do appreciate your feedback. I do...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Hollander, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Hollander?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Hollander treats patients.