Dr. Jason Hollander, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism | Male

Dr. Jason Hollander, MD
Dr. Jason Hollander, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism doctor who practices in Princeton, NJ. He is 44 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Dr. Hollander is affiliated with RWJ University Hospital Hamilton and University Medical Center of Princeton at Plainsboro.

Dr. Hollander's Experience

See how Dr. Hollander's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hollander

Dr. Hollander accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. Hollander is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Hollander has admitting privileges.

Dr. Hollander's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hollander to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Hollander's Performance
in Fieldsboro, NJ |
I have been a patient of Dr. Hollanders off and on since 2013. Insurance changes kept me away for 2 years much to my dismay. Because of that i am starting over as a new patient and have to drive quite a distance to East Brunswick to see him. Not convenient, but hes a highly sought after Dr and getting appointments with him has never been easy. I have never found an equal level of care and knowledge with other doctors that he provides. Hes a no nonsense Dr who demands you be an active participant
in Union Beach, NJ |
I was able to finally get an appt with Dr H when he opened a new office in E Brunswick. I found him to be very knowledgeable and thorough in his examination. He took time to explain why surgery was not indicated for me at this point in time (thyroid nodules) and told me the best option was to monitor my condition. Some of the reviews I read prior to selecting Dr H seemed to be misleading because he was getting '1' star ratings just because he was not taking new patients in Princeton - sad.
Neptune, NJ |
First, he tried to sell me Medifast to reduce my weight instead of recommending or prescribing a healthy diet. His office staff are robots; if you don't go in on an exact schedule for repeat visits he cuts off your meds and tells you he will not refill your script unless you do. I was there 10 months ago, had several thyroid tests since then and his office staff refused to fill my script after I told them my primary had tested me last week. Unacceptable, unprofessional and inhumane treatment.
Another cyber bully. Its easy to bash someone without sharing your name. It is childish and abhorrent. Let me say this - grow up before posting such garbage about highly trained and highly regarded physicians in the community.
in belle mead |
I went to Dr Hollander as a new patient. He took an ultrasound of my thyroid and told me i would need a biopsy. The initial apt was in September and when he was looking to schedule me in for the biopsy he realized it was going to be out until December before he could get me in. He asked me if i could hang out in the office for an additional hour so that he could finish up with his regular patients and he would stay late that evening and do my biopsy. He went above and beyond my expectations.
Hopewell, NJ |
Referred by GP for parathyroid following full nephrectomy - contacted for appt with Jason Hollander on 8/12/16, was told not accepting new patients. Replied that it doesn't state that anywhere online and was told that it became effective on 8/8/16 - yeah right. Read his bio - he invites you to follow his physical training, I guess because we have nothing better to do - Oh, and maybe that is why he isn't seeing new patients. Good reviews from people who got him through in-hospital illness.
I am sorry that you had this experience. I am seeing new patients in our newest office in East Brunswick. There was a very brief period as we were waiting to sign our lease that I was not seeing new patients; this clearly was when you called. I do work with 7 other board certified doctors whom I hand picked. I encourage anyone with an urgent issue to schedule with one of them. But if the issue is non-urgent it would be my pleasure to see a new consult at 579A Cranbury Rd. in East Brunswick.
in Trenton, NJ |
I called the office 9/12/16 HE IS NOT ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS PLEASE CHANGE YOUR HEADING
Again, I am sorry you had this experience. If seems kind of like cyber-bullying to give me 1 star because you were unable to book an appointment. Furthermore I think it is appalling that health grades would count this against me or my practice. If mean spirited people want to attack me on line then so be it. I am available for consultation in East Brunswick. I do have a long wait...and I believe it is because of the quality of care I provide.
in Trenton, NJ |
I have had several endocrinologist in my lifetime since being diagnosed with my thyroid problem @ the age of 19. I have found Dr. Hollander to be the BEST one by far! He is very personable and caring as well as knowing his medical field!
in Frs |
My experience with Dr. Hollander has been extremely positive. He is very concerned about his patients' well being, encouraging us to ask questions and take an active role in understanding our condition. He insisted my gastroenterologist not wait until 2017 but do an immediate colonoscopy, resulting in early diagnosis of my colon cancer. He informed me my oncologist was treating me with a drug that was harmful to my kidneys. I am grateful to Dr Hollander and trust him totally.
in NJ |
Janet made my appointment with Dr Hollander. Janet and Malissa was very nice and helpful. Another day when I called Sue (Manager) picked up the phone I asked her if you have any cancellation so I can come to see the Doctor. She was very rude from the beginning and told me that Doctor not seeing new Patients and cancelled my appointment which I been holding for 3 weeks. I would suggest Dr Hollander to get rid of the bad apples which brings bad name to your practice and reputation. I would like to
Janet - I do appreciate your feedback. I do think you failed to tell the whole story. Moreover - without meeting me - you questioned my ability as a physician. You even question the amount of time I spend with a patient. I would only say this - imagine if a stranger posted untruths about you online. Its sad to me that the internet gives a voice to such mean people. The truth was that you no-showed me on two previous occasions - and per office protocol you were asked to see a different doc.
Have you seen Dr. Jason Hollander, MD?

Compare Dr. Hollander

Dr. Hollander's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

Dr. Hollander has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Hollander's Board Certifications

• Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology

• Abnormal Thyroid
  • Adrenal Gland Diseases
  • Adrenal Insufficiency
  • Autoimmune Thyroid Diseases
  • Calcium Metabolism Disorders
  • Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CAH)
  • Craniopharyngioma
  • Hypoparathyroidism
  • Hypothyroidism
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Parathyroid (Gland) Disease

Mt Sinai Med Ctr-Mt Sinai Sch Med

Completed in 2007

Princeton U

Graduated in 1994

Dr. Hollander does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hollander and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism