Dr. Jason Holder, MD
Pulmonary Disease•Male•Age 47
University of Arkansas Medical Sciences Outpatient Pharmacy4301 W Markham St # 783 Little Rock, AR 72205
Dr. Jason Holder, MD is a Pulmonologist in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Holder has more experience with Obstructive Lung Disease, Sleep Apnea, and Pulmonary Vascular Conditions than other specialists in his area. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Arkansas Heart Hospital and Baptist Health Medical Center - Little Rock. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Holder to book an appointment.
Healthgrades Provider Compare™
Quickly compare more Pulmonologists in your area
Dr. Holder is affiliated with Arkansas Heart Hospital Little Rock, a highly rated hospital.
At a Glance
Experience and Background Checks
Frequently Treated by Dr. Holder
Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Holder treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Holder treats other conditions, please contact the office at (501) 686-8000.
Obstructive Lung Disease
Obstructive lung disease specialists diagnose and treat conditions including COPD, emphysema, asthma and cystic fibrosis that cause blockages or narrowing in the airways of the lungs, making breathing difficult.Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Holder is experienced in the area of Obstructive Lung Disease. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 5 conditions and procedures
Sleep-disordered breathing specialists diagnose and treat conditions, such as snoring or obstructive sleep apnea, in which breathing is interrupted during sleep, resulting in symptoms of fatigue, irritability and high blood pressure.Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Holder is experienced in the area of Sleep Apnea. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 2 conditions and procedures
Pulmonary Vascular Conditions
Pulmonary vascular specialists diagnose and treat conditions affecting the flow of blood between the heart and lungs, including pulmonary hypertension and pulmonary embolism.Compare with other specialists.
Check Dr. Holder's experience treating your condition or procedure
Dr. Holder's conditions and procedures:
- Acute Bronchitis
- Acute Upper Respiratory Infection
- Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG)
- Bronchopulmonary Aspergillosis
- Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
- Collapsed Lung (Pneumothorax)
- Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
- COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
- Interstitial Lung Disease
- Low Blood Oxygen Level
- Lung Abscess
- Lung Neoplasms, Not Specified as Malignant
- Lung Nodule
- Metastatic Respiratory System Cancer
- Mycobacterial Lung Infection
- Partial Lung Collapse
- Pleural Effusion
- Pneumoconiosis and Pneumonopathy
- Pneumonitis (Due to Solids or Liquids)
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
- Pulmonary Arteriovenous Malformation
- Pulmonary Edema
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Eosinophilia
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Pulmonary Insufficiency
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation Services
- Respiratory Failure
- Respiratory Management
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus
- Shortness of Breath
- Sleep Apnea
- Smoking Cessation Counseling
- Systemic Sclerosis
- Viral Infection
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Holder accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.
Dr. Holder accepts the following insurance:
- Choice Plus POS II
- Superior Health Plan
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- HealthyBlue Advantage
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Open Access Plus
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care) PPO