Dr. Jason P. Helliwell, MD

Dr. Jason P. Helliwell, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Male | 44 years old

I believe every patient deserves personal, compassionate, and state-of- the-art care. Every patient is a family member to me.Read more

Advanced Womens Health Center

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Helliwell's Experience

See how Dr. Helliwell's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Helliwell

Dr. Helliwell accepts 17 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Helliwell has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Helliwell's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Helliwell to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Helliwell
Dr. Helliwell's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (154)
in Bakersfield, CA |
Dr was always attentive to my concerns and questions. I like the upgrade in the wait room.
in Bakersfield, CA |
Staff and doctor are always super friendly.
in Bakersfield, CA |
I love love love dr helliwell. Great doctor..
in Bakersfield, CA |
Staff is very compassionate and patient.
in Bakersfield, CA |
Dr Helliwell has always given me the best care during my pregnancy, he was there for my delivery and after. Him and his staff are very professional.
in Bakersfield, CA |
Dr.Helliwell is a wonderful Dr, Best experience I have ever had, I would recommend him ...
in Bakersfield, CA |
I did transfer a bit late in my prenatal care to dr Helliwell , despite this I feel way more taken care of here than any other office. My needs are meet, the doctor is very professional and caring about my needs and concerns. I also got any test results back my next visit which I enjoy because that did not happen at my previous OB .
in Bakersfield, CA |
Dr.Helliwell was a great doctor through out my pregnancy and during delivery. His staff are all amazing and are always friendly. I definitely recommend Dr.Helliwell. If by chance we end up having any more babies I will be returning to Dr.Helliwell.
in Los Angeles, CA |
The staff is very attentive with their patients. Dr. Helliwell has taken good care of me during my pregnancy. He never hesitated to answer any question I had during and after my pregnancy. I would definitely recommend Dr. Helliwell.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Came in my last two months of my pregnancy due to the fact that I switch ob's because my old OB wanted to do csection on me because supposibly my baby was big (did not need csection)so I chose to switch to Helliwell and he assure me that I was able to have my baby the way I plan (vagina delivery)he brought relieve and peace once again to me since my prior OB left me worried! I would reccomend Helliwell ...
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr Helliwell and his staff are always friendly and are great! My only complaint would be the wait time to see the doctor.
in San Jose, CA |
Dr Helliwell was great at all of my visits. I never felt rushed and he answered all of the questions I had. He did a wonderful job with my breast augmentation!
in Harrison, NJ |
when I picked dr Helliwell to be my obgym I was not expecting to have such a good experience doue to the fact that I had medical/kern family. I was pleasantly surprised on how caring he was/is and how much attention he gave me. He has always been very respectful and answered all the questions I had. He delivered my son at 35 weeks in Jan of 2014 and I could not have asked for a better delivery. when I told him that the anesthesiologist was very rude he comforted me and did all he could to ensure
in Los Angeles, CA |
My experience overall at AWHC was enjoyable. The only thing I would say needs a little bit of improvement is the wait time while in the lobby. Falling behind schedule is understandable, however, I feel like it was something that happened too often.
in South Gate, CA |
Dr. Helliwell is outstanding, along with his staff. I would not go to any other Doctor due to Dr. Helliwell being so generous and understanding. There was not one moment where I have felt uncomfortable, he succeeds in anything and everything he is done. Amazing bedside manner!
in Burbank, CA |
Everyone here is very professional and courteous. Dr. Helliwell always takes care of my needs and always answers my questions and concerns very thoroughly. I will always be grateful to him for delivering my baby safely and ensuring our well-being considering the complications with my pregnancy.
in San Jose, CA |
Dr Helliwell it's been very helpful with my decision about my health he explained very well pros and cons and I am very happy with his attention!!
in Los Angeles, CA |
Exceptional care. I love Dr Helliwell and staff. I will not choose any other Doctor even after baby is born.
in Inglewood, CA |
I like the way dr. Helliwell took time to answer all my questions, he explained them in a way I could understand. It's nice to know a dr. That does not just come in a room and leav.
in Bakersfield, CA |
He was an amazing Doctor he help me a lot through out my pregnancy He even made sure I had a healthy baby ...
Great Doctor and Staff
in Bakersfield, CA |
Great Dr. Kept me comfortable throughout the whole procedure. I would diffinitly reccomend him anytime.
in Bakersfield, CA |
I was having pelvic pain on right side for over 2 months. Dr. Helliwell sent me for ultrasound to rule out ovarian cysts. I received the results back from Truxtun Radiology and it showed a cyst on my right ovary. When his assistant called me back the next day, she said the doctors note said my results were normal with no findings. Doctor didn't even notice the cyst until I met with him and asked him about it. Now I am being charged $100 because I decided I don't want to do surgery with him.
in Bakersfield, CA |
Happy with my surgery and the changes on my body!