Dr. Jason Hauptman, MD

Dr. Jason Hauptman, MD

Pediatric Neurosurgery  ·
Dr. Jason Hauptman, MD is a pediatric neurosurgery specialist in Los Angeles, CA and has been practicing for 13 years. He graduated from Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch in 2005 and specializes in pediatric neurosurgery, neurosurgery, and more.

1505 N Edgemont St

Los Angeles, CA 90027

• Group Health Cooperative

Learn about Dr. Hauptman

See how frequently Dr. Hauptman performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Brain Surgery
Brain Disorders
Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF) Shunt - Insertion, Repair or Removal

Dr. Hauptman's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Hauptman "Kaiser Permanente: Our mission is to keep you healthy. Under-one-roof convenience, 24-hour advice nurse, and online access to manage your health - anytime."

• Pediatric Neurosurgery
  • Neurological Surgery Research
  • Neurosurgery

Dr. Hauptman does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

• Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch
    Medical School | Graduated 2005

Dr. Hauptman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hauptman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hauptman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hauptman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hauptman's Reviews

4.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hauptman to family and friends

Dr. Hauptman's Performance

I was referred to Dr. Hauptman after I found out my baby was born with spina bifida. As you can imagine I was emotionally a mess. Dr. Hauptman was the kindest, gentlest, sweetest doctor I have ever met. He put me at ease and explained to me in detail how we would take care of my daughter after...more
Sweetest gentlest bedside manner
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
He took care of my daughter, who had a large brain tumor in her cerebellum. When we first met him his demeanor put us at ease. The day of the surgery he told my wife and I, "She is my daughter now. I will take care of her like she is my own." That is exactly what he did. A year later, her MRI looks...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
My experience was diff I have lots of seizures I'm a 26 year old man so he jumped on wanting to do my surgery. Was supper cool to me had lots of nerves morning of Of at 6am. He told me I'm going to take care of you bud and I appreciate that at the time. What I don't is the fact when I have seizures...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1

Justin I'm sorry you feel that it has been hard to get a hold of me. I will make sure my office reaches out to you ASAP and do what I can to help. I am here for you.

Dr. Hauptman is an amazing, caring, intelligent, and all-around a nice guy. He has a great desire to help his patients in any way he can. We left our appointment knowing we had seen the right doctor!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0