Contact provider for availability

Family Medicine ·  Male · Age 45

Dr. Harrah

McLeod Family Medicine, Seacoast

3980 Highway 9 E Ste 100 Little River, SC 29566

Dr. Jason Harrah, MD is a family medicine specialist in Little River, SC and has been practicing for 17 years. He graduated from Marshall University School of Medicine in 1999 and specializes in family medicine and hospice & palliative medicine.

Dr. Harrah accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Harrah has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(843) 390-8320Find providers who accept this insurance

Dr. Harrah's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jason Harrah, MD
His staff will be his downfall. Signed, #10
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Harrah, MD?
I was apprehensive about moving here and having to change doctors since I have a chronic disease. Dr. Harrah was a God send for me. He listens to his patients and takes the necessary time needed for a thorough medical evaluation. He is down to earth and explains things in a way that you can understand. He is compassionate and does his best to treat folks.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Harrah, MD?
I am so happy to have found Dr. Harrah. He is a godsend and will go to him as long as I live in Myrtle Beach. He has helped me with my anxiety and depression and I am forever grateful for him as a doctor. I am working my way towards feeling normal again and he has helped me immensely.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Harrah, MD?
Dr. Harrah demonstrates a wealth of care for his patients and passion for the practice. He is an outstanding physician and is fully confident in providing the best care possible for his patients. I am so happy that he is back in Myrtle Beach! His staff are wonderful and assist their patients with kindness and professionalism.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Harrah, MD?
I was happy to have McLeod locate in our neighborhood at Carolina Forest. Had waited until they opened to set up with a primary care physician in the area I now reside. Asking questions regarding the first appointment, insurance they accept, annual physical appointments, etc. could not be answered. I was told a manager would contact me to answer my questions. I waited 5 days and did not receive a return call. I cancelled the "Meet the Dr" appointment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Harrah, MD?
I have been under Dr. Harrah's care for several years now. He has been right by my side in fighting my way through some extremely difficult times with fibromyalgia. He keeps things coordinated across 4 specialists, and breaks down everything I am dealing with into terms I can understand. He is a very caring, compassionate doctor, who helps to keep me positive, and to never give up the fight. He is very thorough, and takes the time to do the research when needed. I highly recommend Dr. Harrah.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Harrah, MD?
New patient as of yesterday. Thoughtful and explained everything in terms that I could understand.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Harrah, MD?
I love Dr. Harrah, he is patient and answers every question. Even explains it on your level. I will say though his front office staff needs to go back to Medical Office school. I called because I needed an appt. They were busy and the lady asked can I call you back, I never got that call. Also when you check out you're used to friendliness you get nothing. Just cold responses. I love Dr. Harrah but his staff needs to tighten up.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Harrah, MD?
I was a patient at a prior practice and stayed loyal as he mover to MacLeod Seacoast. I called his office to find out the name of a medication we had discussed at a prior visit and after numerous attempts none of the nurses could locate it and I was told that I needed to schedule an appt. He will Not return a call or take any. He can't take the time to treat his patients respectfully and has become rude and almighty. Avoid him at all costs. Some at the front desk are a nightmare.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Harrah, MD?
He is too eager to let things slide, or see if they cure themselves. Is not aggressive with the insurance company. Staff does not give complete information. No follow up phone calls. The practice staff does not see each other's patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Harrah, MD?
Dr. Harrah was great when he was with Grand Strand. Now, with a larger office the staff is rude and Dr. Harrah is more interested in making bank than patient care (as he's become so busy he doesn't bother coming to work and his crack staff can't figure out how phones work so that patients living in Carolina Forestbrook don't need to drive to little river. If you need family care go to an urgent care--you'll get the same level of ttreatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Harrah, MD?
Receptionists were very rude when I was unable to find the office. I decided to go with another doctor after speaking with them on the phone. I discourage others from this doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Harrah, MD?
He is very kind, understanding a great listener.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Harrah, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Harrah?