Dr. Jason Harrah, MD

Dr. Jason Harrah, MD

Family Medicine  |
Dr. Jason Harrah, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Little River, SC. He is 44 years old and has been practicing for 18 years.

3980 Highway 9 E Ste 100

Little River, SC 29566

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
  • Coventry Healthcare of the Carolinas
  • MedCost
  • Medicare

Learn about Dr. Harrah

Dr. Harrah's Experience

Dr. Harrah's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Mole Removal
  • Pap Smear
  • Physical Examination
  • Skin Biopsy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

• West Virginia University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1995
  • Marshall University School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1999
  • Bayfront Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2000
  • Bayfront Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2002

Dr. Harrah has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Harrah does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Harrah and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Harrah's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Harrah to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Harrah's Performance
in Myrtle Beach, SC |
Dr. Harrah demonstrates a wealth of care for his patients and passion for the practice. He is an outstanding physician and is fully confident in providing the best care possible for his patients. I am so happy that he is back in Myrtle Beach! His staff are wonderful and assist their patients with kindness and professionalism.
in Myrtle Beach, SC |
I was happy to have McLeod locate in our neighborhood at Carolina Forest. Had waited until they opened to set up with a primary care physician in the area I now reside. Asking questions regarding the first appointment, insurance they accept, annual physical appointments, etc. could not be answered. I was told a manager would contact me to answer my questions. I waited 5 days and did not receive a return call. I cancelled the "Meet the Dr" appointment.
in Myrtle Beach, SC |
I have been under Dr. Harrah's care for several years now. He has been right by my side in fighting my way through some extremely difficult times with fibromyalgia. He keeps things coordinated across 4 specialists, and breaks down everything I am dealing with into terms I can understand. He is a very caring, compassionate doctor, who helps to keep me positive, and to never give up the fight. He is very thorough, and takes the time to do the research when needed. I highly recommend Dr. Harrah.
in North Myrtle Beach, SC |
New patient as of yesterday. Thoughtful and explained everything in terms that I could understand.
Myrtle Beach, SC |
I love Dr. Harrah, he is patient and answers every question. Even explains it on your level. I will say though his front office staff needs to go back to Medical Office school. I called because I needed an appt. They were busy and the lady asked can I call you back, I never got that call. Also when you check out you're used to friendliness you get nothing. Just cold responses. I love Dr. Harrah but his staff needs to tighten up.
in Myrtle Beach, SC |
I was a patient at a prior practice and stayed loyal as he mover to MacLeod Seacoast. I called his office to find out the name of a medication we had discussed at a prior visit and after numerous attempts none of the nurses could locate it and I was told that I needed to schedule an appt. He will Not return a call or take any. He can't take the time to treat his patients respectfully and has become rude and almighty. Avoid him at all costs. Some at the front desk are a nightmare.
in North Myrtle Beach, SC |
He is too eager to let things slide, or see if they cure themselves. Is not aggressive with the insurance company. Staff does not give complete information. No follow up phone calls. The practice staff does not see each other's patients.
in Myrtle Beach |
Dr. Harrah was great when he was with Grand Strand. Now, with a larger office the staff is rude and Dr. Harrah is more interested in making bank than patient care (as he's become so busy he doesn't bother coming to work and his crack staff can't figure out how phones work so that patients living in Carolina Forestbrook don't need to drive to little river. If you need family care go to an urgent care--you'll get the same level of ttreatment.
Receptionists were very rude when I was unable to find the office. I decided to go with another doctor after speaking with them on the phone. I discourage others from this doctor.
in Myrtle Beach |
He is very kind, understanding a great listener.
Have you seen Dr. Jason Harrah, MD?
Are you Dr. Harrah?

See our Family Medicine Specialists at Grand Strand Health – Grand Strand Medical Center

Visit Dr. Harrah

Not Accepting New Patients
Dr. Harrah accepts 11 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
  • Coventry Healthcare of the Carolinas
    Coventry Health Care of the Carolinas, Inc.
  • MedCost