Dr. Jason Griffith, MD

Dr. Jason Griffith, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
87 reviews

Dr. Jason Griffith, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Houston, TX. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 15 years. Dr. Griffith is affiliated with Tomball Regional Medical Center, Clear Lake Regional Medical Center, Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital, Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital, Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital and Memorial Hermann Memorial City Medical Center....See Less

Houston Fertility Institute

2500 Fondren Rd Ste 350

Houston, TX 77063

• Guardian
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Griffith

Dr. Griffith completed his residency and fellowship in reproductive endocrinology at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio. He has been published in peer-reviewed journals, as well as presented original research at national meetings. He is a fellow in the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology and is board certified in obstetrics and gynecology as well as reproductive endocrinology-infertility.

Dr. Griffith's Experience

Dr. Griffith's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Abdominal Disorders
  • Endometriosis
  • Female Infertility
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages

Medical School | Graduated 2002
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2003
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2009

Dr. Griffith has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Griffith does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Griffith and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Griffith's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Griffith to family and friends
Dr. Griffith's Performance
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Griffith provides excellent care to his patients. He is very thorough and explains everything's to his patients with ease.
in Houston, TX |
very quick to respond to inquiries and accommodating to requests.
in Houston, TX |
I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Griffith! From day one he has been so helpful, patient, informative, and really went out of his way to make my husband and I feel confident that we are in good hands. The nurses are so awesome too! So so friendly and sweet!!
in Houston, TX |
Love, Dr. Griffith! He is very knowlegable!!
in Houston, TX |
Awesome. Miracle worker. Gave us the best possible experience no matter if we were talking about a pregnancy loss or the twins.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Griffith and his staff were incredibly caring, informative and truly amazing during our IVF journey. We never thought it would be so easy. Throughout our struggle with infertility we have met many doctors and specialists, and Dr. Griffith by far had the most exceptional bedside manner than any other doctor we have seen. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
in Houston, TX |
Everything is great. Thanks so much.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Griffith has been amazing since day 1. He was always there when we needed him and he never gave up on us even when times were hard. Our baby dream would have not been possible without him or his staff, so thank you for blessing us and taking care of us.
in Tomball ,tX |
I cannot thank Dr. Griffith and his team enough through the Ivf journey. When we first meet with Dr Griffith we were feeling defeated and frustrated coming from another clinic. Dr Griffith was positive , energetic and extremely patient and informative. We made a game plan the first appointment. We left feeling like there was hope to become pregnant ! Through out the whole Ivf journey the woodlands staff was excellent! Would never go to anyone else. We are now pregnant and blessed.
in Houston, TX |
Such a great experience. Not an easy process but they were compassionate and it was a huge help.
in Houston, TX |
i totally recommend this doctor and his staff.
in Houston, TX |
very personable and compassionate with all situations.
in Houston, TX |
Everyone is great. Always friendly and professional.
in Houston, TX |
Dr.Griffith has the best bedside manner. I feel like I am in the best hands in his care.
in Conroe, TX |
Dr. Griffith is absolutely the kindest, most professional, and most knowledgeable doctor I have ever had. Hands down amazing.
in Houston, TX |
Enjoyable experience... great staff! We enjoy coming to our visits!
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Griffith is a personable doctor who always takes his time to answer your questions and provide you with information. I appreciate that he does not make you feel rushed. He is encouraging and gives me hope and I consider him a friend. He will always be remembered as the one who helped me conceive my miracle babies!
in Houston, TX |
When calling to speak with a nurse, I am always directed to a voicemail in a corporate office which is a little frustrating.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Griffith has is very knowledgable with exceptional bedside manner.
in Houston, TX |
everyone is always pleasant and friendly. This was a scary process for us going in but the staff and dr made it easy and my husband and I felt confident and happy with everything.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Griffith and his staff were amazing!
in Houston, TX |
always courteous and professional. I have one beautiful boy becuse of him and another baby on the way.
in The Woodlands, Texas |
Dr. Griffith is the most amazing medical professional I've ever met. He had a calm, optimistic, confident and compassionate composure that some liken to blowing sunshine and rainbows up your butt. My wife had a complication from the egg retrieval and even though he was off duty on a Sunday, he drove up to the hospital to check on her. I can't say enough about how awesome this man is. He makes you think everything is going to be ok, no matter the situation. And then he makes sure it is.
in Houston, TX |
Always very respectful of my concerns and questions.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Griffith and the whole HFI staff totally exceed my expectations every time!!!
in Houston, TX |
very helpful, caring, always there to answer questions.
in Houston, TX |
Dr Griffith is really awesome. He is very patient and listens to all my concerns. He is the best Doctor I have ever met.
in Houston, TX |
Dr Griffith is always very responsive to my needs. And he gives sound, thoughtful advice about next steps.
in Houston, TX |
Talks to you like he cares and want help.
Have you seen Dr. Jason Griffith, MD?
Are you Dr. Griffith?