Dr. Jason Griffith, MD

Dr. Jason Griffith, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility  ·

Dr. Jason Griffith, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Houston, TX and has been practicing for 10 years. He specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility.

Houston Fertility Institute

18220 State Highway 249 Ste 300

Houston, TX 77070

• Guardian
  • Principal Financial Group

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Griffith treats your condition or procedure

• Ovarian Cysts
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Polypectomy
  • Uterine Fibroids

Dr. Griffith completed his residency and fellowship in reproductive endocrinology at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio. He has been published in peer-reviewed journals, as well as presented original research at national mee...

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

3.2051282051282053%

Dr. Griffith?
Dr. Griffith's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jason Griffith, MD
This practice has been great to us on all levels from clear instructions quick response times and a very nurturing team. Dr Griffith has excellent beside manner. I felt very confident in his care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Griffith, MD?
Very friendly staff. Great experience overall. Would recommend to others !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Griffith, MD?
Dr. Griffith was amazing! He has a very calm and reassuring energy which made my fears and anxiety go away. The office and Dr. Griffith were always available for questions, very supportive, and very comforting. Would highly recommend Dr. Griffith and HFI.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Griffith, MD?
Amazing experience!! They accomplished for us what previous ivf clinics could not. We could not be happier with our results with Dr. Griffith!!! Will recommend to anyone this doctor and location!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Griffith, MD?
I am very satisfied with Dr. Griffith and the entire staff. They have been very helpful and knowledgeable throughout this process.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Griffith, MD?
I cannot complain about nothing, doctor and nurses were amazing, calm, always ready to help and give emotional support.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Griffith, MD?
I received excellent care from Dr. Griffith and his staff. I appreciated his straightforward manner about the process and his thoughts on how to change things to get better results. I trusted all of his decisions. All the nurses were helpful and patient with every phone call.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Griffith, MD?
I felt very comfortable and well taken care of my whole time here. All the nurses were great each time. The blood work person if great as well. And of course Dr Griffith is wonderful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Griffith, MD?
My experience at HFI has been so amazing. From the very first appointment the entire staff at HFI has felt like family. They are so warm and welcoming each time we come in. I cannot thank Dr. Griffith and the nurses enough for their time, patience and kind words.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Griffith, MD?
Our experience has been amazing. This is my third pregnancy and each time the Dr. Griffith and staff have been so supportive. I highly recommend Dr. Griffith.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Griffith, MD?
Everyone is not only just nice and treat you like another patient but they make this you feel very special. Little things like remembering your name and showing compassion. I love coming to the office even on days I am exhausted from IVF medications!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Griffith, MD?
I love doctor Griffth and his staff. Everyone is extremely nice and very knowledgeable on thier practices and procedures. Its a family. Atmosphere and you will feel right at home. I did my first cycle with Dr. Griffth and I would not go anywhere else but here! So when it was time to work on baby number 2 i already knew i had to come back home to my extended family. I refer anyone who asks me about ivf to HFI hands down!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Griffith, MD?
Everyone in the clinic was very helpful, friendly, and compassionate. Dr. Griffth was very knowledgeable and friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Griffith, MD?
Everyone at HFI has been very helpful, attentive, knowledgeable, and caring. Each doctor and support staff member took the time I needed to answer any questions, concerns, and/or address any issues I had.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Griffith, MD?
I could not have asking for a more loving and caring group! My expections were exceeded beyond what I could have hoped for. The best staff, nurses and doctor I have ever had!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Griffith, MD?
Love Dr. Griffith and all the staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Griffith, MD?
Everyone was extremely thoughtful, thorough and always willing to address any concerns. Dr. Griffith is thoughtful in his approach, thorough in all descriptions/prognosis and has a great bedside manner. The nursing team has been outstanding, with a special mention of Rachel and Theresa. The whole office has become family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Griffith, MD?
My experience has been wonderful! Dr. Griffith and the entire have been amazing! I felt very comfortable through all of this. Dr. Griffiths bedside manner is like none I have ever experienced I am so grateful for him! Anyone would be blessed to have him as their dr!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Griffith, MD?
It meant a lot that Dr. Griffin was so personable and even took time to call you himself with results. There are very few doctors who call a patient personally and that meant a lot since IVF is a very emotionally taxing experience. The staff at the Cypress location is wonderful and they start to feel like a part of the family. I think the fact that it is a smaller location helps each experience feel personable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Griffith, MD?
The staff is always friendly and extremely helpful. I have worked with both Rachel and Theresa in the years I have been coming here and it was comforting to see familiar faces. Dr. Griffith is superb and has always made me feel at ease going through treatments.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Griffith?

Insurance accepted

Assurant Health
Guardian
Medicaid
Principal Financial Group

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Griffith treats patients.

Compare Providers