Dr. Jason Griffith, MD

Dr. Jason Griffith, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility •  Male • Age 51

Telehealth services available

Dr. Jason Griffith, MD is a Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialist in Houston, TX. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress and HCA Houston Healthcare Tomball. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Griffith to book an appointment.

Houston Fertility Institute

New Patient?
Cy-fair Healthcare Network18220 State Highway 249 Ste 300 Houston, TX 77070
Houston Fertility Institute17183 Interstate 45 S Shenandoah, TX 77385

• Recent Reviews Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews

More Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialists at Houston Fertility Institute

Dr. Griffith's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Griffith

0.5076142131979695%

Dr. Griffith?
This has been the best experience in a doctors office that I have ever experienced. THe care and compassion that was shown to myself and my husband was phenomenal! I will be referring people to this office! Whitney Bathea is an asset to this office! SHe made my appointments and visits just as important to her as they were to me.
Jul 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Griffith, MD?
My experience with HFI was amazing. The nurses are great and responsive. Dr Griffith is amazing! I am so thankful for everything.
Jul 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Griffith, MD?
My husband and I LOVE HFI. Dr. Griffith and the staff are wonderful. HFI has made our dreams of having and growing a family a reality.
Jul 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Griffith, MD?
I am very glad I came to this office thr staff and dr are amazing they guided me and stared my prenatal care early and I am very content with how everything is going. Appointments were scheduled quickly they monitored my hcg very early and made sure my blood levels were good. I am am very grateful for you
Jul 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Griffith, MD?
My husband and I had tried to concieve for 6 years with no luck. Dr. Griffith and his staff made this scary process not so scary. They were right there for us with any questions or concerns we had. I would recommend them 100 times over.
May 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Griffith, MD?
Dr. Griffith and the staff are always welcoming and friendly. They are always happy to answer any questions and go above and beyond to make sure any concerns you have are taken care of.
Apr 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Griffith, MD?
Dr. Griffith and the whole staff at HFI have been so amazing during all three of my pregnancies. Each experience is personable and gives you confidence that your journey is in the best hands!
Apr 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Griffith, MD?
No complaints. Very good experience and easy to manage process even around full time job.
Apr 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Griffith, MD?
The staff at HFI was always very helpful and nice. We thoroughly enjoyed coming to every appointment, knowing that their expert staff was always there to answer any questions. Being new to IVF and new to pregnancy in general, i found that their guidance and advice was the best part about the invitro process!
Mar 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Griffith, MD?
Enjoyed my process, everyone in the office was always professional and polite. I am looking forward to going through this process again.
Feb 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Griffith, MD?
The staff and Dr. Griffith are amazingly supportive and go above and beyond when trying to make this experience a more positive one. The results from blood work and other procedures was always shared promptly with us. When things did not go our way or as to plan, Dr. Griffith was ready to problem solve and come up with a new plan of action.
Feb 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Griffith, MD?
Every single appt was perfect. Dr. Griffith's bedside manner was wonderful. So caring and understanding through this whole process. Every single nurse has a caring personality and treated me so well, even through all the emotions with this process. I could not have asked for a better experience.
Feb 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Griffith, MD?
Everyone is nice and Dr. Griffith is amazing!
Feb 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Griffith, MD?
Dr. Griffith was wonderful once again as we had a successful Frozen Embryo Transfer for the 2nd time with him! He is always caring, compassionate and willing to work through any situation that may come up through the process. We are so blessed to have him as our doctor and cannot thank him enough for helping us have the family we always wanted.
Feb 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Griffith, MD?
Outstanding care in every way from every staff member. I cannot put into words how wonderful my experience was, would not change a thing.
Feb 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Griffith, MD?
I could not be happier with our choice. Dr Griffith is very knowledgeable, kind, assertive, thorough and reliable. He guided us through the process very smoothly and always let us calm, keeping a positive attitude and energy. All this resulted in a successful pregnancy, so we are very grateful for everything.
Dec 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Griffith, MD?
Such a positive experience. Kind staff. Always easy to get in around my crazy schedule.
Dec 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Griffith, MD?
My experience with staff has been great! From my first initial visit to the very last, all my questions and concerns were addressed. I would highly recommend HFI to everyone!
Dec 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Griffith, MD?
Dr. Griffith is a doctor that really sympothsizes with his patients and where they are with the frustrations of infertility. The staff has been amazing answering all of my millions of questions even repeating themselves on occasion. I feel very blessed to have come here and been treated with top notch care. Thank you HFI you have changed our lives forever!!
Dec 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Griffith, MD?
Dr. Griffith has met all of our needs for the treatment of infertility. The office is beautiful, clean, organize and on top of their game. The nurses and front desk ladies are very nice and personal and understanding. This location is by far has the best team and communication with patience. I highly recommend this location on all my groups on social media and when asked about in conversations. After a three year journey with infertility i am now 11 weeks with twin. Thank you.
Dec 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Griffith, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Griffith?

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Jason Griffith, MD...

Offer evening visits?

Offer an online patient portal?

Communicate via email?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Dr. Griffith accepts

Dr. Griffith accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
Guardian
Preferred PPO
Medicaid
Principal Financial Group

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Griffith treats your condition or procedure

• Ovarian Cysts
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Polypectomy
  • Uterine Fibroids

Dr. Griffith completed his residency and fellowship in reproductive endocrinology at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio. He has been published in peer-reviewed journals, as well as presented original research at national mee...Read more

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility