Dr. Jason Goebel, MD

Dr. Jason Goebel, MD

Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology  |

Dr. Jason Goebel, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiology doctor who practices in Myrtle Beach, SC. He is 41 years old and has been practicing for 14 years. Dr. Goebel is affiliated with Grand Strand Health – Grand Strand Medical Center.

Learn about Dr. Goebel

Video

See how frequently Dr. Goebel performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Pacemaker Insertion or Replacement
Cardioverter-Defibrillator or Pacemaker Insertion, Removal or Repair
Cardiac Electrophysiology

Dr. Goebel's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Goebel "Our goal is to provide high quality, convenient outpatient Cardiology and Gastroenterology services to the community we serve, creating exceptional value for our patients, our employees, and our partners."

• Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology

• Cardiomegaly
  • Cardiomyopathy
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • Congenital Aortic Valve Disorders
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Congenital Heart Disease
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Endocarditis
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease
  • Tricuspid Valve Disease

• Ablation
  • Ablation for Treatment of Cardiac Arrhythmias
  • Automatic Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (ICD) Implantation
  • Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
  • Cardiac Electrophysiology
  • Cardiac Imaging
  • Cardiac Myocardial Perfusion Imaging
  • Cardiovascular Stress Test
  • Cardioversion, Elective
  • Cardioverter-Defibrillator or Pacemaker Insertion, Removal or Repair
  • Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs)
  • Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent
  • Electrophysiological Study
  • Heart Surgery
  • Insertion of Left Ventricular Lead for Pacemaker or Cardioverter and-or Defibrillator
  • Pacemaker Insertion or Replacement
  • Peripheral Artery Catheterization
  • Removal or Revision of Pacemaker or Cardioverter and-or Defibrillator
  • Thoracentesis
  • Tilt Testing or Cardiac Event Monitors

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

• The Citadel
  • Duke University Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006
  • Medical University of South Carolina / College of Dental Medicine
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2010

Dr. Goebel has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Goebel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Goebel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Goebel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Goebel to family and friends
Dr. Goebel's Performance
Conway, SC |
Dr. Goebel is very friendly and professional. He explained my procedure and has an excellent staff to help his patients along the way. I would highly recommend his services if you are in the need.
Thank you for connecting with us about this experience with our staff. We will be sure to pass this appreciation along.
Conway, SC |
Dr Goebel and his staff are very friendly and very helpful. The Dr along with his staff take time with you and you don't feel rushed at all. I would definitely recommend Dr Goebel.
Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words.
in Surfside Beach, SC |
I had a flutter and very grateful for Dr. Goebel along with the talented staff at the facility. If you have an issue, contact them.
in Pawleys Island, SC |
Very impressed with the amount of time spent with me & the detailed explanation of treatment options. Very personable and caring.
Myrtle Beach, SC |
Dr. Goebel and his staff were really impressive.. I was given an appointment in a reasonable time, but then they opened up some more appointments and let me come in even sooner. After looking over my history, and an EKG, Dr. Goebel explained what was going on with my heart and why, in terms that I could understand completely. Then he explained the treatment plan and why, also in terms I could understand completely. Also, it was a cardiologist at MUSC that referred me to Dr. Goebel.
in Surfside Beach, SC |
The Dr. answered all my questions with clear explanations, He then evaluated and discussed the best procedures for me. This made my choice much clearer for me to make my decision. Thank You
Would recommend +++++++++++++++++++++
Myrtle Beach, SC |
Dr Goebel spent time with me prior to my surgery and thoroughly explained the entire proceedure, answering all my questions. I felt he did an exceptional job and I have recommended to other family members.
in North Myrtle Beach, SC |
I really appreciated the fact that Dr. Goebel talked to me asw if I were an adult with a brain. His explanation of the procedure and the reasons for it, as well as the benefits and risks were complete and concise. I wish more Doctors were that candid with their patients.
Myrtle Beach, SC |
Dr. Goebel and his staff are wonderful. The staff is friendly and they seem to truly care about their patients. Dr. Goebel explained everything in a way that I could understand.
Thank you for connecting with us about this experience with Dr. Goebel and our staff. We will be sure to pass this appreciation along.
in Myrtle Beach, SC |
I would highly recommend Dr Goebel. Very caring takes his time and explains the procedure so that you understand what is going to occur and lessens your anxiety so that you walk out of his office felling very comfortable choosing him as your Doctor. Very empathic and caring. Creates a trust between you and Dr Goebel because he listens to your concerns and answers your questions making you feel comfortable with the procedure you are having done. Great and very knowledgeable Doctor
in Myrtle Beach, SC |
I've had A-Fib for years and have been to several cardiologists over the years but none has seemed as knowledgeable as Dr. Goebel. I feel confident that his treatment will help me.
Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words about Dr. Goebel.
in Surfside Beach,SC |
Dr Goebel did a tremendouse job on my Ablation procedure. I am an airline pilot and obviously this was very important to me. If you are searching for the "cream of the crop" in this area, look no further. I am extremely pleased with my results.
in Myrtle Beach, SC |
Knowledgeable. Conservative in treatment. Provides understandable comments. State-of-the-art technology. Nice man.
in Myrtle Beach, SC |
I have a pretty rare mitral valve heart condition. I highly recommend Dr. Goebal. Very pleasant, always in good spirits. Easy to understand, extremely caring. Just an all around good guy! He has done more for me in 3 months than MUSC had done in 4 years. Thanks to his knowledge of my condition I am down to just one med a day, from 5 or 6!
Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words.
in North Myrtle Beach, SC |
The Lord guides Dr. Goebel's hands! He inserted a pacemaker/ICD in me less than two weeks ago, and I already feel like a new man. With Dr. Goebel, you won't have to look any further for a specialist. I can and will recommend Dr. Goebel without any hesitation! Philip M.
in Myrtle Beach South Carolina |
Amazing he saved my husbands life a gift from God
Have you seen Dr. Jason Goebel, MD?

Visit Dr. Goebel