Dr. Jason Emer, MD is a dermatologist in West Hollywood, CA and has been practicing for 11 years. He specializes in dermatology.

Jason Emer MD

• Sat: closed

Dr. Emer accepts

Dr. Emer accepts the following insurance:

EmblemHealth
Emblem Health

1 disciplinary action Found
  • Disciplinary action in another state (9/21/2018)View details
2 board actions Found
  • Disciplinary action in another state (6/1/2018)View details
  • Unethical conduct (7/3/2017)View details
No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Emer's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Roseola
  • Sarcoidosis
  • Sarcoma
  • Scabies
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Shingles
  • Vulvodynia
  • Warts
  • Wounds
  • Wrinkles

Dr. Jason Emer ia a board-certified dermatologist specializing in cosmetic, laser, and procedural dermatology, Dr. Jason Emer is an expert in surgical and nonsurgical facial sculpting and body contouring procedures. Following an internship at Saint J...

• Dermatology

3.4482758620689653%

Dr. Emer?
Dr. Emer's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jason Emer, MD
If you take one thing away from this review, it's this: Do NOT go to this doctor. I was seeking treatment for skin on my face that had been burnt by a laser. I was promised a 30-minute consultation WITH THE DOCTOR, for $300. He stayed 7-mins. Of course, they say you can apply that $300 towards treatment. But, as you might guess when being ripped-off...none of the services I needed allowed the $300 credit. Do NOT pay for this consultation. After he left the room in a hurry, when I said I only wanted 1 of the 3 treatments he suggested--and him arguing with his asst in front of me about pricing--he quotes me $2,379 for a cosmelan peel. Long story short: two floors below them I ended up doing that SAME peel for $1,000. You can do the math. I asked for my consultation fee back..which they said no. Then, their attorney called me from Florida...and told me they'd refund it IF I SIGNED A WAIVER NOT TO GIVE A BAD REVIEW. And, here we are. There are way better options. Do your research!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Emer, MD?
Thank you, Dr. Emer! I recently had Jeuveau & lip fillers done by Danielle. The results are impeccable and incomparable to the work I’ve had done by others. Your team is so kind and gentle with the work they do, they made my experience one of thee best I’ve ever had. My confidence is beaming! I will definitely be returning to your office for future procedures and upkeep. Thank you so much!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Emer, MD?
I felt like my time was valued and all of my questions were answered. Although I didn't have treatment today, I will be returning very soon :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Emer, MD?
Doctor did not address my specific concerns for treatment. He left the office abruptly when the procedure was completed. My filler is not even on each side of my face. My lip is now asymmetrical. Once I had the opportunity to look in the mirror I asked to speak with him again and the staff told me it was not possible he was with other patients. He was out of town on my follow up appt. I took after photos and the staff still has not addressed them. Worst experience of my life. Regret this appt
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Emer, MD?
Dr. Emer is by far the best doctor I have ever met. He is highly knowledgeable, innovative, and a pleasure to work with. He took the time to understand what I wanted, and then crafted a customized plan to provide the best results in the shortest amount of time. Dr. Emer's skills and techniques are truly unparalleled. Dr. Emer's entire practice is as amazing as he is. His concierge team was able to make me an appointment in a few short minutes. They kindly sent follow up emails to remind me of m
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Emer, MD?
Be aware is doctor. when you call to make appointment for consultation they will ask your credit card number and charge you fees. it is illegal charge from my credit car before meet me . I called the office and ask why she hang up the the phone. I feel can't trust this doctor and his office staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Emer, MD?
I had a wonderful experience yesterday at Dr. Emer's office. I was impressed from start to finish. I came in because I was concerned about my face losing volume as I age (I'm 27) and feel that I look so much different than I did five years ago. I wanted fillers in my lips and cheek and let them know I wanted to look natural and more youthful. I'm obsessed with the results, and I couldn't be happier. I look younger and feel more confident. 10 out of 10, highly recommend!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Emer, MD?
horrific experience, over charged, always in a hurry, does not spent time listen to patients. don't waist your time
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Emer, MD?
Dr. Emer and his team have provided an exceptional experience for me every time I visit their office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Emer, MD?
If you want amazing results, compassion and excellent bed side manners- Dr. Emer is the guy for you! In just 1 month, following his recommendations on switching my skin care regiment and having some laser (Color + Brilliant w/ Fractora) done- my skin is yelling THANK YOU! I highly recommend Dr. Emer and his team. I can’t wait to continue my treatment plan to achieve my best skin yet.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Emer, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Emer?