Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Jason Edwards, DMD
Dr. Jason Edwards, DMD is a dentist who practices in Valrico, FL. He is 41 years old.

2922 Lithia Pinecrest Rd

• Guardian
  • MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Edwards

This content was provided by Dr. Edwards "This private Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery practice is proud to offer the latest technology in sedation monitoring to ensure maximum patient safety."

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Loyola University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1998
  • University Of Illinois
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2008

Dr. Edwards has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Edwards has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Edwards does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Edwards and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Edwards' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Edwards to family and friends
Dr. Edwards' Performance
in Land o lakes |
I cannot express enough how wonderful this office is. From the staff both front and back to the state of the art technology. I have never felt more welcome at a dentist office. Would give 10 stars if I could.
Awesome
in Tampa, FL |
Dr. Jason and his wonderful staff provided my husband with the best care. This was my husband's very first oral surgery. Keeping this in mind, the staff made my husband feel very at ease during our visit. I would highly recommend Dr. Jason and his staff to any and everyone looking for a great experience.
in Tampa, FL |
If you are looking for an Oral Surgeon let me make a recommendation. Dr.Jason Edwards and his awesome staff are efficient, expedient, and enthusiastic. It is such a joy to feel like you are part of this office family, We are all anxious when having any type of surgery so let me encourage you to call Dr. Edwards office. You will be so happy when you move from confusion to confidence,
Tampa, FL |
Staff was professional and courteous. Dr took the time to explain the procedure and answer any questions.
in Valrico, FL |
Very outgoing friendly trustworthy and knowledgeable
Clearwater, FL |
Phenomenal! Cannot say enough good things about Ana, Karen, and Dr. Edwards. Thank you
Valrico, FL |
Great running office! They treat you like family and would recommend they for wisdom teeth extractions. Staff and doctor are very kind.
in Valrico, FL |
Super friendly staff, clean office and a doctor that takes his time with each patient. Definitely recommend!
Tampa, FL |
Very thorough and informative prior to procedure.
in Tampa, FL |
Everyone was very accommodating with working in my daughter for a consultation to get her wisdom teeth removed as well as scheduling her an appointment two weeks before she had a flight to get on. Very informative about the whole procedure to my daughter. Very caring about the patient.
in Tampa, FL |
Dr. Edwards introduced himself and shook my hand. He was very polite and easy to talk with. He made sure I felt no pain during the extraction of my tooth. Chiquita the hygienist introduced herself and ways very friendly.
in Valrico Florida |
Came to have my daughters wisdom teeth removed, they made my daughter comfortable which made me comfortable. Explained everything in detail and answered all of our questions with ease. I highly recommend them!
in Plant City, FL |
Dr Edwards and the staff were great
in valrico,FL |
The office staff is informative and friendly. Dr Edwards rocks! All of our questions were answered. We were well informed during the entire procedure. Karen and Yolanda were super!
in Brandon, FL |
Dr. Edwards explained the problem and the procedure throughly in terms I could understand
Tampa, FL |
Dr. Edwards and his staff should be the benchmark of what any professional office should be. They offered to answer any concerns and answered even the most minor questions (Does he recommended water flossers). Dr. Edwards was very effective in reassuring concerns and calming nerves.
Tampa, FL |
My child is diagnosed with anxiety. He is very cautious in new environments. From the moment Chiquita, the oral surgeon assistant, opened the door for my son, he felt connected and cared for. Dr. Edwards immediately broke the ice and had a smile on my sons' face. He continued to keep the environment friendly and warm. Dr. Edwards ended my asking my son if he had any questions. This is important to a child who concerns himself with the unknown. Thank you to Dr. Edwards and his amazing team!
in riverview. fl |
Great experience. Perfect balance of personality and skill. Good experience
in Valrico, FL |
From the very first moment that your call is answered by his office, you can tell your great hands. Then when you meet Dr. Edwards,you can see that his office personnel is a true reflection of his personality. Dr. Edwards makes you feel like your part of his office family and that your experience here is a great one.
in Lando lakes |
Excellent.
in Riverview, FL |
The doctor and staff were very accommodating and willing to answer any question to make us feel more comfortable. Wish they were all closer to my my home.
in Tampa, FL |
Patient oriented and office financial organization is honest and professional.
in Valrico, FL |
Dr. Edwards and his staff were very informative, patient and compassionate.
Dr Edwards and crews from land o' lakes and Valrico offices has been great, they care for their clients well, I've had great work done by Dr Edwards.
in Valrico, FL |
Ladies in the front office greeted me immediately and kindly. Wait time was very minimal, which was great. Dr. was awesome. Explained everything to me while he was checking my mouth out. Stressed follow up without worrying about discussed concerns. Chiquita was great as well, set and lovely. Will definitely return and recommend.
Awwome
in brandon |
Dr. Edwards was not too busy to work in.The Lord made it possible for him to see him. He courteous and informative and showed concern.
in Riverview, Fl |
He is very personable, and explained everything in detail. Office staff extremely helpful in coordinating insurance issues and scheduling appointments.
Excellent!
in Brandon, FL |
Great Dr. Would highly recommend. Very professional and skilled. Perfect bedside manner.
in Lithia, FL |
Very professional team.
in Valrico, FL |
Dr. Jason Edwards is not one of the best Oral and Dental surgens around, but is The Best around. So if you want the Best Dr Edwards is the man to see.
in Tampa, FL |
Personable, honest, trustworthy and competent. Great bedside manner, he held my hand every step of the way by explaining what I would hear and feel. I felt completely at ease w Dr Edwards doing my implant.
in land o lakes fl |
Awesome. Extremely professio
in Mulbery,Fl. |
I highly recommend Dr. Edwards they are just great there.
in lutz fl |
Wonderful experience, comfortable and secure
in brandon fl |
Dr.Edwards was very friendly and professional he explain in detail of the procedure . I will definitely ref a friend or relative . Dr. Edwards was the best the doctor that treated me with respect .
in Lutz, FL |
He was very professional and has a great Bed side manner. I highly recommend Dr. Edwards. I could'nt be any happier with the procedure I had with Dr. Edwards. Don Bull, Lutz,Fla.
Valrico Florida |
Dr. Edwards is a very caring oral surgeon and takes time to explain all aspects of your surgery. He performs the surgery with great talent and makes sure you are as comfortable as possible.
in Sun City Center,fl |
Dr. Edwards and staff are very professional and personable. He explained to us the procedure, reached out to his doctor because of his medical history and my husband is very comfortable with him. I will definitely see Dr. Edwards for my dental needs.
in Riverview, FL |
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Edwards and his entire staff. I would recommend to all. I had 2 implants, 2 teeth removed, a sinus lift and a bridge cut. I used both sedation and no-sedation. Both of my experiences were wonderful! I am in my 60's.
in lithia, fl |
Dr and Karen explained procedure thoroughly. Feel very comfortable with having tooth extracted
in Apollo Beach, FL |
I can't say enough good things about Dr. Edwards and his staff. I was referred to them after a very traumatic experience with another dentist and needed a tooth extraction and bone graft. He and his staff explained every step of the process, and indulged all of our many questions. From the time I got there until I left, I felt very comfortable in their hands, and loved their office. My only complaint would be that they don't do general dentistry as well, because I don't want to go anywhere else!
in Zephyrhills, FL |
I am the mom of Crystal Dyer and I cant tell you enough how great Dr. Edwards and the staff were to my daughter. She was going thru a rough time and they went above and beyond to make her feel better. They also took great care of my niece Michelle Stutts before her and that's why we chose Dr. Edwards office. Again thank you very much
Have you seen Dr. Jason Edwards, DMD?
Are you Dr. Edwards?