Dr. Jason A. Edwards, DMD

Dr. Jason A. Edwards, DMD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male | 40 years old

Learn about this dentist

This private Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery practice is proud to offer the latest technology in sedation monitoring to ensure maximum patient safety.Read more

Dr. Edwards' Experience

Under 10 minutes (44)
in Lando lakes |
Excellent.
in Riverview, FL |
The doctor and staff were very accommodating and willing to answer any question to make us feel more comfortable. Wish they were all closer to my my home.
in Tampa, FL |
Patient oriented and office financial organization is honest and professional.
in Valrico, FL |
Dr. Edwards and his staff were very informative, patient and compassionate.
Dr Edwards and crews from land o' lakes and Valrico offices has been great, they care for their clients well, I've had great work done by Dr Edwards.
in Valrico, FL |
Ladies in the front office greeted me immediately and kindly. Wait time was very minimal, which was great. Dr. was awesome. Explained everything to me while he was checking my mouth out. Stressed follow up without worrying about discussed concerns. Chiquita was great as well, set and lovely. Will definitely return and recommend.
Awwome
in brandon |
Dr. Edwards was not too busy to work in.The Lord made it possible for him to see him. He courteous and informative and showed concern.
Best dentist ever!
in Riverview, Fl |
He is very personable, and explained everything in detail. Office staff extremely helpful in coordinating insurance issues and scheduling appointments.
in Brandon, FL |
Excellent!
in Brandon, FL |
Great Dr. Would highly recommend. Very professional and skilled. Perfect bedside manner.
in Lithia, FL |
Very professional team.
in Valrico, FL |
Dr. Jason Edwards is not one of the best Oral and Dental surgens around, but is The Best around. So if you want the Best Dr Edwards is the man to see.
in Tampa, FL |
Personable, honest, trustworthy and competent. Great bedside manner, he held my hand every step of the way by explaining what I would hear and feel. I felt completely at ease w Dr Edwards doing my implant.
in land o lakes fl |
Awesome. Extremely professio
in Mulbery,Fl. |
I highly recommend Dr. Edwards they are just great there.
in lutz fl |
Wonderful experience, comfortable and secure
in brandon fl |
Dr.Edwards was very friendly and professional he explain in detail of the procedure . I will definitely ref a friend or relative . Dr. Edwards was the best the doctor that treated me with respect .
in Lutz, FL |
He was very professional and has a great Bed side manner. I highly recommend Dr. Edwards. I could'nt be any happier with the procedure I had with Dr. Edwards. Don Bull, Lutz,Fla.
Valrico Florida |
Dr. Edwards is a very caring oral surgeon and takes time to explain all aspects of your surgery. He performs the surgery with great talent and makes sure you are as comfortable as possible.
in Sun City Center,fl |
Dr. Edwards and staff are very professional and personable. He explained to us the procedure, reached out to his doctor because of his medical history and my husband is very comfortable with him. I will definitely see Dr. Edwards for my dental needs.
in Riverview, FL |
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Edwards and his entire staff. I would recommend to all. I had 2 implants, 2 teeth removed, a sinus lift and a bridge cut. I used both sedation and no-sedation. Both of my experiences were wonderful! I am in my 60's.
in lithia, fl |
Dr and Karen explained procedure thoroughly. Feel very comfortable with having tooth extracted
in Apollo Beach, FL |
I can't say enough good things about Dr. Edwards and his staff. I was referred to them after a very traumatic experience with another dentist and needed a tooth extraction and bone graft. He and his staff explained every step of the process, and indulged all of our many questions. From the time I got there until I left, I felt very comfortable in their hands, and loved their office. My only complaint would be that they don't do general dentistry as well, because I don't want to go anywhere else!
in Zephyrhills, FL |
I am the mom of Crystal Dyer and I cant tell you enough how great Dr. Edwards and the staff were to my daughter. She was going thru a rough time and they went above and beyond to make her feel better. They also took great care of my niece Michelle Stutts before her and that's why we chose Dr. Edwards office. Again thank you very much
Have you seen Dr. Jason A. Edwards, DMD?
Are you Dr. Edwards?

Compare Dr. Edwards

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Edwards' Care Philosophy

Dr. Edwards' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

University of Illinois

Completed in 2008

Loyola University

Graduated in 1998

Dr. Edwards does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Edwards and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• IV Sedation
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Sinus Augmentation

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.