Dr. Jason Dickerson, DPM

PodiatryMaleAge 53

Podiatry

Dr. Jason Dickerson, DPM is a Podiatry Specialist in Salt Lake City, UT and has over 25 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from California College of Podiatric Medicine in 1998. He is affiliated with medical facilities Alta View Hospital and Lone Peak Hospital. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Jason Dickerson, DPM

• Offers Telehealth
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals
  • Hospital Satisfaction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Utah

Check Dr. Dickerson's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Toe Wounds
  • Toenail Fungal Infection
  • Ulcer of Foot

Dr. Dickerson accepts

Dr. Dickerson accepts the following insurance:

Altius Health Plans
National (BlueCard) PPO
HealthyBlue 2.0
HealthyBlue Advantage
Commercial Insurance Company
Deseret Mutual (DMBA)
First Health
Public Employees Health Plan (PEHP)
Public Employees Health Plan
Worker's Compensation
Worker's Compensation WC

Dr. Dickerson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Dickerson

Dr. Dickerson has been caring for me for a number of years now. I've had multiple injuries to my ankle and he has done 2 surgeries to help with torn ligaments, and remove bone spurs. After the bone spur surgery in August he told me my arthritis had advanced further and recommended total ankle replacement. He referred me to Dr. Chadd Brady in Evanston, WY. Dr. Dickerson and Brady have coordinated care for this surgery many times. The surgery was a success. I was able to do my post op care with Dr. Dickerson and I am glad to say I am doing great and my ankle is so much better than before the surgery. Thank you Dr. Dickerson! He and his assistant Lindsay are so pleasant, and treat my husband and I like family. It's always fun to go see them.
Best Doctor and Staff ever! – Feb 23, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Dickerson, DPM?
Dr. Dickerson has to be the best foot/ankle surgeon that I have ever heard of. He rebuilt my left ankle and 4 weeks later I am walking around in shoes - not on crutches (off of those after 2 weeks) and now out of my walking boot after just under 2 more weeks. Two close friends were laid up for 2-4 months on identical surgeries. No pain to speak of during the entire process.
PMV – Feb 19, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Dickerson, DPM?
Dr. Dickerson performed a neurectomy for me to correct chronic pain since a previous surgery (different doctor) in 2016. He found that the nerves had been trapped in scar tissue. My pain level has gone from a 10+ most of the time to .5 most of the time. His bedside manner is calm and serene. I would definitely recommend him. 5 star doctor.
Kat Kaplan – Aug 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Dickerson, DPM?
I waded into the Middle Provo before sunrise, cast once, and felt like someone hit the outside of my left ankle with a hammer. I looked down. Nothing in sight. I waded/fished until 11 but the pain didn't quit. Back at the car, wading boots and waders off, I rubbed my left ankle and a tendon slipped off the fibula bump back into the notch below. Pain gone! But the tendon wouldn't stay put. I called for an appointment with Dr. Dickerson and the next day I was gingerly making my way across his office parking lot, trying to prevent the tendon from popping back onto my fibula. Fifteen days later surgery with Dr. Dickerson repaired my peroneal tendon subluxation, tightened loose ligaments, and strapped the front of my fibula to the talus. I had four follow up visits (5 days, a week, two weeks, & two weeks apart). Those were well timed: my ankle improved markedly by each visit. My $6.07/day boot broke as I put it back on: "Looks like you're done with that, throw it away." Awesome, end to end!
AFMarks – Sep 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Dickerson, DPM?
I was referred to Dr. Dickerson by a family member who is also a podiatrist. Dr. Dickerson did an amazing job on my surgery and I had no pain. He placed a catheter in my leg so I could administer blockers. Best thing ever! No pain pills and no pain. Highly recommend him and his staff!
Miriam Harper – Sep 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Dickerson, DPM?
Jason Dickerson did surgery on my foot putting a plate in the side of my foot and pins in my toes. My foot after 9 months was so much worse than to begin with. I went back to him and asked if he could fix it and he only offered foam bandaids and orthotics. I had to go to another surgeon and have them reconstruct it. I would not recommend Jason Dickerson and his bedside manner was awful, very disappointed
Aug 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Dickerson, DPM?
Dr. Dickerson is amazing! He is so professional, thorough and caring. I would highly recommend him for anything foot related. He performed bunion surgery and corrected an adjacent toe from a previous surgery (different doctor) allowing me to get back to work in a week's time. Everything went smoothly, with little discomfort and I couldn't be happier with the results. I have recommended him to other and will continue to do so.
Kathy Hawks – Aug 13, 2019
He’s great!
May 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Dickerson, DPM?
Dr Dickerson has done 2 foot surgeries for me. Bunions and an MTP Joint fusion. There was very little pain with either one, he is professional, and approachable. I recommend him and rate him with 5 stars for excellence. S. McMillan, RN, BSN
Apr 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Dickerson, DPM?
Dr Dickerson took enough time with me to answer all my questions. He got me into surgery the following day. He has a great bedside manner. He is highly recommended.
Dave in SLC – Feb 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Dickerson, DPM?
Dr. Dickerson was the only Dr. who would fix my ankle problems. Him and his staff were professional and kind and always happy to see you. After surgery he made sure I was comfortable, and checked in on me. Thank you Dr. Dickerson for fixing my ankle so I can play basketball again. ~ Audra Pearson ~
Audra Pearson in Midvale , UT – Jan 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Dickerson, DPM?
Dr Dickerson is wonderful. He’s kind and thorough, making sure his patients are comfortable and relaxed. Definitely recommended!
Nov 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Dickerson, DPM?
Just had surgery done today by Dr Dickerson. He is amazing, helped employees get set up while I was in there. He was in recovery by my bed when I woke up make sure I was ok and not in pain or nauseous. I have had a lot of surgeries and never had a provider do either of those things. Had surgery done at Lone Peak and the staff there is amazing. Very positive experience, highly recommend both provider and facility.
Mary Ann Stoddard in UT – Oct 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Dickerson, DPM?
I have come in to see Dr. Dickerson for two separate issues with my feet this year. In March I broke two toes and he was able to get me in the same day that I called. He put me in a walking boot that day and the healing began. He was great through all of my follow up visits and addressed all of my concerns. My next visit was because I had an infected ingrown toe nail. I called and he stayed late for me to come out and he took care of it that same day!
Clint Apgood in Holladay, UT – Aug 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Dickerson, DPM?
Dr. dickerson is easy to talk to and takes the time to explain things. I felt very comfortable in his care. Really like the Draper location.
Gary T. in Draper – Apr 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Dickerson, DPM?
I developed a bunion that was becoming increasingly painful. Not only do I have a fear of surgery as I worry about the impact on my athletic ability, BUT I also hate my feet being touched! Dr. Dickerson was recommended to me and I cannot say enough about him as a surgeon, but moreover as an empathetic and concerned care giver. He helped abate my fears, with a mix of humor and professional expertise and I could not be happier with the results.
Miriam in Cottonwood Heights, UT – Dec 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Dickerson, DPM?
I had bunion surgery on both feet. Dr. Dickerson and his staff are the finest you’ll ever meet. I was so grateful to have the pain infusion pump. I received the best treatment on all levels. Dr. Dickerson is highly skilled and has a staff to match. My questions were answered thoroughly. Each visit I had I was met with friendliness and professionalism that created a reassuring environment throughout the entire process. I highly recommend Dr. Dickerson and give the vote of confidence here.
Cynthia in SLC – Dec 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Dickerson, DPM?
I was suffering for couple year with my left angle. Till I saw Dr. Jason Dickerson. After two - three visits to Doctor Dickerson he knew exactly what to do.!!!! He recommended to go through a procedure. 30 days after I was back again to my natural walk.!!!! Thank you Dr Dickerson.
Maria Nichols in S. L. C. UTAH – Aug 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Dickerson, DPM?
If only every doctor was like Dr. Dickerson... caring, personable, upbeat, and knowledegable. He took the time to answer questions and explain the procedure, what to expect, and how to continue care.
Randall Crocker in Sandy, UT – Jul 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Dickerson, DPM?
I have had a lot of problems with my feet over the last several years. Dr. Dickerson has performed surgery on both feet. He is a superb surgeon and extremely knowledgeable, kind doctor. I never felt pressured to have surgery. He performed other treatments to keep me as comfortable as possible until I was ready.
Holly H. – Jun 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Dickerson, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Dickerson?