Dr. Jason Dickerson, DPM

Podiatry ·  Male · Age 49

Dr. Dickerson

Dr. Jason Dickerson, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Park City, UT and has been practicing for 18 years. He graduated from California College Of Podiatric Medicine in 1998 and specializes in podiatry and sports medicine.

Make an appointment

Dr. Dickerson accepts

Dr. Dickerson accepts the following insurance:

Altius Health Plans
Commercial Insurance Company
Deseret Mutual (DMBA)
Public Employees Health Plan (PEHP)
Public Employees Health Plan
Select Choice Insurance
Select Med
Select Med Select Med
SelectHealth
Worker's Compensation
Worker's Compensation WC

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Utah

Check Dr. Dickerson's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Dickerson's Top Procedures and Conditions

Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture

Dr. Dickerson treats Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture more than 98% of his peers

Dr. Dickerson treats this condition more than 98% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Achilles Tendon Rupture

• Ingrown Toenail
  • Nail Avulsion and Excision
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Ulcer of Foot

It is very rewarding when I am able to help someone feel better and get back on their feet.

• Podiatry

Dr. Dickerson's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jason Dickerson, DPM
He’s great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Dickerson, DPM?
Dr Dickerson has done 2 foot surgeries for me. Bunions and an MTP Joint fusion. There was very little pain with either one, he is professional, and approachable. I recommend him and rate him with 5 stars for excellence. S. McMillan, RN, BSN
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Dickerson, DPM?
Dr Dickerson took enough time with me to answer all my questions. He got me into surgery the following day. He has a great bedside manner. He is highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Dickerson, DPM?
Dr. Dickerson was the only Dr. who would fix my ankle problems. Him and his staff were professional and kind and always happy to see you. After surgery he made sure I was comfortable, and checked in on me. Thank you Dr. Dickerson for fixing my ankle so I can play basketball again. ~ Audra Pearson ~
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Dickerson, DPM?
Dr Dickerson is wonderful. He’s kind and thorough, making sure his patients are comfortable and relaxed. Definitely recommended!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Dickerson, DPM?
Just had surgery done today by Dr Dickerson. He is amazing, helped employees get set up while I was in there. He was in recovery by my bed when I woke up make sure I was ok and not in pain or nauseous. I have had a lot of surgeries and never had a provider do either of those things. Had surgery done at Lone Peak and the staff there is amazing. Very positive experience, highly recommend both provider and facility.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Dickerson, DPM?
I have come in to see Dr. Dickerson for two separate issues with my feet this year. In March I broke two toes and he was able to get me in the same day that I called. He put me in a walking boot that day and the healing began. He was great through all of my follow up visits and addressed all of my concerns. My next visit was because I had an infected ingrown toe nail. I called and he stayed late for me to come out and he took care of it that same day!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Dickerson, DPM?
Dr. dickerson is easy to talk to and takes the time to explain things. I felt very comfortable in his care. Really like the Draper location.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Dickerson, DPM?
I developed a bunion that was becoming increasingly painful. Not only do I have a fear of surgery as I worry about the impact on my athletic ability, BUT I also hate my feet being touched! Dr. Dickerson was recommended to me and I cannot say enough about him as a surgeon, but moreover as an empathetic and concerned care giver. He helped abate my fears, with a mix of humor and professional expertise and I could not be happier with the results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Dickerson, DPM?
I had bunion surgery on both feet. Dr. Dickerson and his staff are the finest you’ll ever meet. I was so grateful to have the pain infusion pump. I received the best treatment on all levels. Dr. Dickerson is highly skilled and has a staff to match. My questions were answered thoroughly. Each visit I had I was met with friendliness and professionalism that created a reassuring environment throughout the entire process. I highly recommend Dr. Dickerson and give the vote of confidence here.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Dickerson, DPM?
I was suffering for couple year with my left angle. Till I saw Dr. Jason Dickerson. After two - three visits to Doctor Dickerson he knew exactly what to do.!!!! He recommended to go through a procedure. 30 days after I was back again to my natural walk.!!!! Thank you Dr Dickerson.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Dickerson, DPM?
If only every doctor was like Dr. Dickerson... caring, personable, upbeat, and knowledegable. He took the time to answer questions and explain the procedure, what to expect, and how to continue care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Dickerson, DPM?
I have had a lot of problems with my feet over the last several years. Dr. Dickerson has performed surgery on both feet. He is a superb surgeon and extremely knowledgeable, kind doctor. I never felt pressured to have surgery. He performed other treatments to keep me as comfortable as possible until I was ready.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Dickerson, DPM?
I recently have a big surgery on my ankle and Dr. Dickerson patiently talked me through what was going to happen more than once and was very kind, encouraging, and caring during the surgery and recovery process. I would recommend him to anyone needing help with foot or ankle problems without hesitation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Dickerson, DPM?
Great outcome! Dr. Dickerson provided all the details of my foot surgery clearly and executed on it with great results so far. I had minimal pain post surgery and was given a recovery plan to follow. Only 4 weeks removed and I am walking better than expected. Every day shows improvement. I would recommend Dr. Dickerson for his professionalism and talent for the service I have received.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Dickerson, DPM?
Dr. Dickerson was recommended to me as a surgeon after my bunion had become severe. He did a Lapidus Bunionectomy, which is a pretty major surgery. My experience was so positive. Dr. Dickerson is personable, informative, and a very skilled surgeon. I had very little pain, and following his directions, the healing process went very very well. I went from knee scooter to walking boot to a regular walking shoe in eight and half weeks. Thank you Dr. Dickerson. I love my new foot! Margie Christensen
He is very attentive
Best Dr ever
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Dickerson, DPM?
Very personable and helpful. Any time I have questions he will personally call me to make sure they're answered!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Dickerson, DPM?
Dr. Jason Dickerson performed bunion & hammertoe surgery. I walked with a walker boot immediately following my surgery. He inserted a pain infusion catheter in the area of my surgery (4 days max) and I haven't experience any pain and only minor swelling. Did not use all the syringes or prescription. 4 wks later and I'm wearing my shoes. Dr. Dickerson and his staff were on schedule for appointments and was very professional before, during and after surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Dickerson
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Dickerson?

Heiden Orthopedics

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Dickerson treats patients.

Lds Hospital