Dr. Jason Davis, MD

Dr. Jason Davis, MD

Joint Replacement & Reconstruction Orthopedics  |

Dr. Jason Davis, MD is a joint replacement & reconstruction orthopedics doctor who practices in West Bloomfield, MI. He is 39 years old and has been practicing for 13 years. Dr. Davis is affiliated with Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital and Henry Ford Hospital.

Henry Ford Medical Group

• Priority Health

Learn about Dr. Davis

Video

Dr. Davis' Experience

Dr. Davis' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Joint Replacement & Reconstruction Orthopedics

• Compound Fracture
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Femur Fracture
  • Foot Fracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Hand Fracture
  • Knee Ligament Rupture
  • Knee Pain
  • Knee Sprain
  • Knee Tendinitis
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Musculoskeletal Injuries

• Total Knee Replacement
  • Total Knee Replacement Revision
  • Uni-Compartmental Knee Replacement
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Med Coll Of Ohio
  • New England Baptist Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2010
  • Otto E. Aufranc Fellowship In Adult Reconstructive Surgery. Boston, Ma
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2010

Dr. Davis has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Davis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Davis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Davis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Davis to family and friends
Dr. Davis' Performance
Detroit, MI |
I would highly recommend Dr. Davis for a total knee replacement. This is a very difficult surgery and Dr. Davis and his staff made the experience great.
in Plymouth, MI |
On march 20th of 2017 Dr. Davis did complete hip replacement on my right hip.He uses the superior method were he makes a small incision and avoid cutting muscles .I was very happy with the surgery the recovery was very fast and no complications. three month after He did my right side and 3 weeks after I am walking with no cane or walker and i am almost doing every thing i could not do for the last 2 years he got my life back.. He is an excellent Dr and i recommend him to every one.
Clarkston, MI |
Dr. Davis and the entire orthopedic joint replacement team provides excellent medical care. After 2 very successful hip replacements, I them rank them as A plus, plus, plus !!!!
in Gibraltar Michigan |
Awesome doctor
in West Bloomfield, MI |
If you are considering either a knee or hip replacement, I highly recommend you select Dr. Davis as your orthopedic surgeon. I have had two hip replacements in six months (right and left) done by Dr. Davis and could not be more delighted with the level of his expertise, professionalism and patient care. He and his staff are a pleasure to work with and they ensure your experience is safe, timely and yes, easy. Go with Dr. Davis. You will not regret your decision.
in Roseville, MI |
He's a great dr. very concerned with my health. He's been treating me for about six years or so. I would highly recommend him to others.
in Canton, MI |
I'd read wonderful things about Dr. Davis so, after many years of fearful stalling, I decided to get a much needed knee replacement. That was May 1st. My quick and minimally painful recovery was a marvel to friends and relatives who'd also had knee replacements. The PT was wonderful as well. Dr. Davis will be replacing my second knee in early August. I can't say enough positive things about the entire experience. Doctor, hospital, staff...all excellent!
Farmington, MI |
Dr. Davis was very straight forward, but compassionate and supportive, throughout the whole process of diagnosis, surgical option, surgery and post-op. I feel that I received excellent care and am very pleased with the results of my TKR!!
in Waterford, Mi. |
I can't begin to tell you how much I was happy with the work that Dr. Davis and his entire staff provided.I have had operations before, and those Drs & staff were total hacks compared to the treatment i received from Dr. Davis and his entire staff. His aftercare was above & beyond what i have experienced in the past. They showed me, how a real professional should treat there patients.
in Waterford, MI |
I was so worried about having hip replacement surgery until Dr. Davis assured me it would be OK. He and his staff were so caring and eased all of my concerns. He saved my summer. 3 wks after surgery and I am feeling better than I have in years. Thank God for Dr. Davis and his staff. Would highly recommend he and his staff to anyone who wants to be pain free. THANK YOU Dr. Davis and the west Bloomfield hospital staff.
in Detroit, MI |
I was very apprehensive about my knee replacement surgery, In my mind I was canceling every day/every minute until I was wheeled into the operating room. My prayers were answered, not only was the surgery a success but EVERYONE I came into contact with was wonderful to me and my family. I have not experienced any pain and three weeks out I am saying why did I put this off for so long. My second knee surgery has already been scheduled. Thank you Dr. Davis and your amazing staff.
in Lincoln Park, MI |
My pain was between 1 & 10 now my pain is 0 to 1/2 . If I had to do this over again I would be the first person in line to have Dr. Davis do this again. Thank You Dr. Davis For giving me back my knees again so I can walk without pain !!!!
in Sterling Heights, MI |
I had a partial knee replacement recently by Dr. Davis and I am very pleased with the results. As an Rn myself, I had concerns and questions that were addressed by everyone associated with his team. I have recommended him to family and friends.
in West Bloomfield, MI |
I have had (3) colonoscopy's, 2 breast surgery's and an arthroscopy and this has been the best experience by far. Dr. Davis and his entire team were always available to answer every and all questions. The ease and convenience or arranging all home care, tests and PT was beyond my expectations. I have a second surgery scheduled in less than (3) weeks and for the first time in my life I am not dreading the experience. I would recommend Dr. Davis and Henry Ford Hospital to anyone.
in Detroit, MI |
On 3/15/2017, I had knee replacement surgery on my right knee, performed by Dr. Jason Davis. Dr. Davis had previously preformed knee replacement surgery on my left knee. The surgery went very well. I was up walking with a walker and climbing stairs, hours after surgery. I went home the following day. His assistants, staff and the hospital staff are excellent. The whole experience from start to finish was great. I strongly recommend Dr. Jason Davis to anyone needing knee replacement surgery
in BIRMINGHAM |
My father had a partial kneed replacement done by Dr. Davis and his team. We have been very impressed with Dr. Davis and the entire team engaged in the pre, during and post operative (surgery) process. Very professional, friendly and thoughtful. We were extremely happy with the entire experience and everyone we interacted with.
Novi, MI |
Dr. Davis is one of many hip surgeons I met prior to my hip replacement. Being somewhat younger than most patients, I had a lot of questions regarding this procedure. Dr. Davis & his team were the only group I met with that took the time to properly explain & evaluate my condition. I left my pre-op visit with a sense of calmness that came from all the attention and care given to me at my initial appointment. My surgery & recovery have gone much better than I ever anticipated. I highly recommend.
Livonia, MI |
Dr. Davis is a gifted orthopedic surgeon. He is very caring and answered all my questions regarding my recent partial knee replacement. His staff is very supportive. My recovery was much shorter than I anticipated. I highly recommend Dr. Davis to everyone I know.
in Ypsilanti, MI |
My experience with Dr Davis was remarkable. Dr Davis answered all of my concerns regarding my knee replacement. I had my left knee replaced. It was an easy experience. I was up walking the same day of my surgery with no pain. The nurses made sure that I experienced no pain. A month after my surgery I was walking with no assisted devices. I experience no difficulties in walking.
in Wixom, MI |
I recently had a full knee replacement performed by Dr. Davis. I found him to be a very skilled and caring surgeon based on his concern for me as well as my speedy and pain free recovery. Overall, my experience with him and his team was excellent. I highly recommend him for anyone needing a knee replacement.
in Lyon Township, MI |
I am now enjoying a pain free life and returning to my active lifestyle. Dr. Davis did my hip replacement. I appreciated that he explained the procedure and took time to answer my questions.
in Rochester Hils, MI |
I just had my second knee surgery performed by Dr. Jason Davis 3 weeks ago. I am extremely satisfied after both surgeries performed by Dr. Davis. He explains everything you need to know about the surgery, answers all questions and makes you very comfortable.
in Wixom, MI |
I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. Davis and his staff. Dr. Davis explained my whole knee replacement surgery in a way that I could understand. He has excellent bedside manner and I never felt rushed. If I call the office with questions, someone calls me back almost immediately and always so kind in their answers. I was quite scared to have this done but the whole experience with Dr. Davis and his staff was well worth it. I highly recommend Dr. Davis.
in Royal Oak, MI |
I had total hip replacement with Dr. Davis. Dr. Davis is very personable and takes the time to listen to your concerns and answer questions you have. My surgery was performed using a MAKO robotic assist arm. My results were so successful that I was able to leave the hospital the same day..with minimal pain. I was treated very well by all the staff at Henry Ford West Bloomfield. If I had the opportunity to go back and do it over..I would again choose to go with Dr. Davis.
in Southfield, MI |
Dr. Davis and his team were awesome. They took the time to explain every detail of the procedure. Everything happened just as it was outlined. My husband and I are thoroughly satisfied with the level of care I received. The home care was just as good. If I need more surgery in the future I will go see Dr. Davis. I have already referred a couple of friends to Dr. Davis, seeing how well I recovered is all the reference they needed.
Birmingham, MI |
Very pleased with the hip replacement surgery. No where near the pain I inticipated . Went home the next day. Dr Davis visited me the next morning to see how I was doing and to address any concerns. I had none . From the beginning Dr Davis said more than likely I would be going home the next day and I did . AWESOME! Staff including housekeeping were exceptional Enjoyed the complementary message ?? And the tee shirt and gift journal . Henry fords home care excellent .
Dearborn Heights, MI |
The first knee replacement went so well, I had them other one done.
Ann Arbor, MI |
I would definitely recommend Dr. Davis to my family and friends. I found him to be very knowledgeable, very skillful, and very professional. Very importantly, I found him to have great concern and compassion for my well-being as a patient. He was a great listener and provided me with answers and suggestions that helped me get through the total knee replacement process feeling happy and looking toward a future of being active and pain-free.
in Allen Park, MI |
Dr. Davis is knowledgeable and pleasant. I was able to have my total hip replaced and go home that evening. Pain has been very minimal, and recovery is going great! Everything was done very well, and the staff was completely professional and nice from start to finish. Highly recommended!
in Eastpointe, MI |
I just recently had both my hips replaced from Dr. Davis. He is a very nice and friendly doctor. He did a fabulous job.
in Allen Park, MI |
Not only is he an excellent surgeon, he has a great bedside manner. He takes his time answering questions.
in Howell, MI |
Straightforward and honest on what to expect for hip replacement surgery. Responsive in answering questions, very happy with results after 4 weeks.
in Milan, MI |
The outcome of the hip surgery was better than I imagined. Three weeks out and I'm progressing very well. Very little soreness or pain. Dr. Davis and the hospital staff were excellent and so was the facility.
Highland, MI |
Dr Davis nurse Jennifer was very helpful in answering my questions when I called. She always called back the same day to answer my questions. When I needed more meds she was helpful in getting them to the pharmacy I use . I would recommend Dr Davis to other friends. When in hospital he came in and saw how I was doing. He asked me if there were any questions I had.
Dr. Davis performed two total knee replacements for me and his performance and the entire wraparound of services of the HF WB Orthopedic Department were the very best. I felt fully informed, confident and supported throughout what is a distressing time.
in East Tawas, MI |
Dr. Davis is one of the best ortho doctors I have been too. He knew what had to be done, and did it. Was very honest, had a great sense of humor. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needed his expertise.
in Eastpointe, MI |
Awesome experience. Dr Davis is a great Doctor. I had both hips replaced. He is very friendly and explains things. The nursing and administrative staff is great too. Making appointments are easy to get. I would recommend him.
in Novi, MI |
I have had such an awesome experience Dr. Davisit has done both of my hips and I'm ready for the world excellent Doctor
in Livonia, MI. |
Both knee replacements went very well with no major complications, he was recommended to me by a sports medicine doctor for his expertise, and I like his confidence which makes me feel more secure in letting him do the procedures. I recommended him to a friend who's doctors did not want to perform the procedure and Dr. Davis did it and was successful. I will highly recommend him and Henry Ford Health System to family and friends and other people as well!
Redford, MI |
Dr. Davis performed a knee replacement on me two years ago, and just last month replaced my hip on the same side. I trust him, he explains what he is going to do, and he has a good staff. Chances are my other knee will need replacing soon, and I again will turn to Dr. Davis. I also highly recommend Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital....clean, caring staff, and hospital rooms are very nice nice.
in Commerce Twp., Michigan |
Excellent Dr. patient experience. Good communication before and after procedure. I have had two total knee replacements with Dr. Davis, over all excellent experience.
in Riverview, MI |
I highly recommend Dr. Davis! He is kind, empathetic and thorough . He was patient with my mom who spoke limited English and was quick to return my phone calls and always guided us in the right direction . His staff gave us the same respect! Our experience was beyond what was expected and my mom and I will be forever grateful !
in Byron, MI |
Dr. Davis's entire staff and all the hospital personal were very professional and efficient. I had hip surgery at 7am and I was at my own home at 8pm. I was lucky not to have waited until I couldn't walk to get this done . The more muscle tone you have the easier and faster recovery. I've never had surgery like this and was a little scared but everything turned out absolutely perfect. The 2 hr seminar before the surgery was very informative. Have told everyone I know about Dr. Davis.
in White Lake Twsp , MI |
Excellent care by Dr. Davis. Very successful surgery and recovery. Dr. Davis is very personable and knowledgeable.
Grosse Pointe, MI |
Dr Davis is an excellent physician and surgeon. He is very straight forward and clear in his patient interactions. I had a partial knee replacement and was functional and working in 3 weeks.
in Southfield, MI |
Complete Knee Replacement surgery was perfect!
in Troy |
the very best of the best. I went to the class at West Bloomfield and everything was as it was explained. I have to have my other knee done and Dr. Davis will be doing it Henry Ford Hospital is the best.
in Ypsilanti, MI |
Dr. Davis did excellent work on my hip replacement. The surgery went very well and the outcome was excellent. He changed the length of the operative leg so it was closer in length to the other leg. Post-op pain was minimal and easily treated. I was able to walk right away. I went home the day after surgery. Dr. Davis and his staff took good care of me and followed up after I was released. I am getting Physical Therapy now to help me get stronger.
in Canton, MI |
I have just had my second hip replacement done by Dr. Davis last month. Both procedures went very well and I have already recommended him to my clients looking for a joint replacement surgeon.
in Waterford,mi |
Best professional providing full information and knowledgeb related to your care. Expect very kind best bedside manor. The overall team work in the whole of the Orthopedics group was terrific. I have received the most pleasant experience from beginning through to my discharge. With follow up with RN and PT prearranged for me. Outstanding.
Have you seen Dr. Jason Davis, MD?
Are you Dr. Davis?