Dr. Jason Davis, MD

Dr. Jason Davis, MD

Joint Replacement & Reconstruction Orthopedics  |

Dr. Jason Davis, MD is a joint replacement & reconstruction orthopedics doctor who practices in West Bloomfield, MI. He is 40 years old and has been practicing for 13 years.

Henry Ford Medical Group

• HAP Insurance
  • Priority Health

Learn about Dr. Davis

Video

See how frequently Dr. Davis performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain
Knee Disorders
Bursitis

Dr. Davis's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Davis "Our discussions center around what I would expect for my own family, be it surgical or non-surgical.  It starts with education on both sides that ultimately leads to a mutual decision to meet a patient's goals.

When it comes to surgery, whether it's the surgical approach to the hip or the handling of the knee ligaments, my goal is the do the least invasive surgery with the most accurate results to restore that desired natural feeling.

Our innovative techniques for pain control and rapid recovery get patients back to their activities quickly, all wrapped in an unparalleled patient experience with superior outcomes."

• Joint Replacement & Reconstruction Orthopedics

• Complex Fractures
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Compound Fracture
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Femur Fracture
  • Foot Fracture
  • Foot Sprain
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Hand Fracture
  • Knee Pain
  • Knee Sprain
  • Knee Tendinitis
  • Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain

• Total Knee Replacement
  • Total Knee Replacement Revision
  • Uni-Compartmental Knee Replacement
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• University Of Mount Union
  • New England Baptist Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2010
  • Otto E. Aufranc Fellowship In Adult Reconstructive Surgery. Boston, Ma
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2010

Dr. Davis has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Davis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Davis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Henry Ford Hospital

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Outstanding Patient Experience Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Davis is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Davis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Davis to family and friends
Dr. Davis' Performance
in Highland, MI |
It has been 4 weeks since Dr Davis performed a MAKO partial knee replacement on me. The whole process was stress free, and all of the staff (office, pre-surgical staff, pre and post op) were friendly and professonal. I was off of pain meds 6 days after surgery, and am well on my way to a complete rehab.
in Wixom, MI |
Absolutely a wonderful experience, considering having a hip removed and replaced. This includes the initial office visit, the pre-operation educational class, and the very short post-operation overnight hospital stay. Can't say enough about how thorough the process was explained which helped to minimize patient anxiety and stress levels. All of the necessary (take home) prescription drugs were delivered to my hospital room. The hospital and in home post-op therapy set up was very efficient
in BLOOMFIELD HILLS |
My recent hip replacement experience was just superb. With a pre-op class to explain how the procedure would happen, what to expect during and after the surgery, with a caring and compassionate staff throughout the process, and with informative in-home physical therapy being there to answer my concerns at any time, I was highly satisfied with their care. I cannot adequately describe my high opinion of both Dr. Davis and his support staff. They were superb every step of the way.
in Troy, MI |
This was my 2nd knee replacement . I was determined NOT to use the same doctor or hospital for this 2nd surgery after a terrible post-surgical experience, I know now I was most fortunate to have found Dr. Davis and the Henry Ford team that cared for me. My surgery, the recovery, the rehab..reflect what an excellent doctor and his team should be...just the best! Thank you so much!
in Dearborn, MI |
Dr Davis and his entire team provided excellent care from start to finish. He is easy to talk to and answered all of my questions and concerns. I had a successful knee replacement and look forward to a more active lifestyle.
in Ortonville, MI |
Dr. Davis performed a total hip replacement on my right hip. Within 3 hours post op I was walking the Henry Ford Hospital halls and climbing stairs.. I found him to be professional yet personable. The the two hour pre surgery class and detailed explanations were extremely helpful and worthwhile. His team left no detail to chance. I couldn't be more pleased and amazed. Only regret is that I suffered too long before getting this surgery.
in Clarkston |
Fully explained what was needed due to my knee condition. The recommended class prior to surgery was also extremely helpful. Surgery was successful and looking forward to playing golf again.
in Farmington Hills, Michigan |
The hip replacement I had received from Dr. Davis was my first ever joint replacement. Dr. Davis and his entire team from start to finish provided excellent care. I was able to return to work as a computer analyst within 4 weeks.
in Trenton, MI |
Dr. Davis did a super job on my knee revision have had no pain since I had it done, has only been 3 weeks I feel and walk better than ever, I cannot thank Dr. Davis enough for giving me my life back! Thank you Bob Rowe
in Howell, MI |
Dr. Davis has a great "bedside" demeanor and patient concern. My knee replacement surgery was outstanding. He and his staff provided incredible care pre and post op. Not only would I recommend Dr. Davis, I have referred him to others I know requiring the same procedure.
in Bloomfield Hills, MI |
Yes, I would recommend Dr. Davis to my family and friends.. Surgery went as planned. New hip joint is working well. My quality of life has significantly improved..
in Dearborn, MI |
They experience could not have been any better with Dr Davis and everyone in the team
Nashville, TN |
Hip replacement went wonderfully, highly recommend Dr D and the robotic Kayro procedure. If you're reading this, best of luck to you and your recovery.
Detroit, MI |
I would highly recommend Dr. Davis for a total knee replacement. This is a very difficult surgery and Dr. Davis and his staff made the experience great.
in Plymouth, MI |
On march 20th of 2017 Dr. Davis did complete hip replacement on my right hip.He uses the superior method were he makes a small incision and avoid cutting muscles .I was very happy with the surgery the recovery was very fast and no complications. three month after He did my right side and 3 weeks after I am walking with no cane or walker and i am almost doing every thing i could not do for the last 2 years he got my life back.. He is an excellent Dr and i recommend him to every one.
Clarkston, MI |
Dr. Davis and the entire orthopedic joint replacement team provides excellent medical care. After 2 very successful hip replacements, I them rank them as A plus, plus, plus !!!!
in Gibraltar Michigan |
Awesome doctor
in West Bloomfield, MI |
If you are considering either a knee or hip replacement, I highly recommend you select Dr. Davis as your orthopedic surgeon. I have had two hip replacements in six months (right and left) done by Dr. Davis and could not be more delighted with the level of his expertise, professionalism and patient care. He and his staff are a pleasure to work with and they ensure your experience is safe, timely and yes, easy. Go with Dr. Davis. You will not regret your decision.
in Roseville, MI |
He's a great dr. very concerned with my health. He's been treating me for about six years or so. I would highly recommend him to others.
in Canton, MI |
I'd read wonderful things about Dr. Davis so, after many years of fearful stalling, I decided to get a much needed knee replacement. That was May 1st. My quick and minimally painful recovery was a marvel to friends and relatives who'd also had knee replacements. The PT was wonderful as well. Dr. Davis will be replacing my second knee in early August. I can't say enough positive things about the entire experience. Doctor, hospital, staff...all excellent!
Farmington, MI |
Dr. Davis was very straight forward, but compassionate and supportive, throughout the whole process of diagnosis, surgical option, surgery and post-op. I feel that I received excellent care and am very pleased with the results of my TKR!!
in Waterford, Mi. |
I can't begin to tell you how much I was happy with the work that Dr. Davis and his entire staff provided.I have had operations before, and those Drs & staff were total hacks compared to the treatment i received from Dr. Davis and his entire staff. His aftercare was above & beyond what i have experienced in the past. They showed me, how a real professional should treat there patients.
in Waterford, MI |
I was so worried about having hip replacement surgery until Dr. Davis assured me it would be OK. He and his staff were so caring and eased all of my concerns. He saved my summer. 3 wks after surgery and I am feeling better than I have in years. Thank God for Dr. Davis and his staff. Would highly recommend he and his staff to anyone who wants to be pain free. THANK YOU Dr. Davis and the west Bloomfield hospital staff.
in Detroit, MI |
I was very apprehensive about my knee replacement surgery, In my mind I was canceling every day/every minute until I was wheeled into the operating room. My prayers were answered, not only was the surgery a success but EVERYONE I came into contact with was wonderful to me and my family. I have not experienced any pain and three weeks out I am saying why did I put this off for so long. My second knee surgery has already been scheduled. Thank you Dr. Davis and your amazing staff.
in Lincoln Park, MI |
My pain was between 1 & 10 now my pain is 0 to 1/2 . If I had to do this over again I would be the first person in line to have Dr. Davis do this again. Thank You Dr. Davis For giving me back my knees again so I can walk without pain !!!!
in Sterling Heights, MI |
I had a partial knee replacement recently by Dr. Davis and I am very pleased with the results. As an Rn myself, I had concerns and questions that were addressed by everyone associated with his team. I have recommended him to family and friends.
in West Bloomfield, MI |
I have had (3) colonoscopy's, 2 breast surgery's and an arthroscopy and this has been the best experience by far. Dr. Davis and his entire team were always available to answer every and all questions. The ease and convenience or arranging all home care, tests and PT was beyond my expectations. I have a second surgery scheduled in less than (3) weeks and for the first time in my life I am not dreading the experience. I would recommend Dr. Davis and Henry Ford Hospital to anyone.
in Detroit, MI |
On 3/15/2017, I had knee replacement surgery on my right knee, performed by Dr. Jason Davis. Dr. Davis had previously preformed knee replacement surgery on my left knee. The surgery went very well. I was up walking with a walker and climbing stairs, hours after surgery. I went home the following day. His assistants, staff and the hospital staff are excellent. The whole experience from start to finish was great. I strongly recommend Dr. Jason Davis to anyone needing knee replacement surgery
in BIRMINGHAM |
My father had a partial kneed replacement done by Dr. Davis and his team. We have been very impressed with Dr. Davis and the entire team engaged in the pre, during and post operative (surgery) process. Very professional, friendly and thoughtful. We were extremely happy with the entire experience and everyone we interacted with.
Novi, MI |
Dr. Davis is one of many hip surgeons I met prior to my hip replacement. Being somewhat younger than most patients, I had a lot of questions regarding this procedure. Dr. Davis & his team were the only group I met with that took the time to properly explain & evaluate my condition. I left my pre-op visit with a sense of calmness that came from all the attention and care given to me at my initial appointment. My surgery & recovery have gone much better than I ever anticipated. I highly recommend.
Livonia, MI |
Dr. Davis is a gifted orthopedic surgeon. He is very caring and answered all my questions regarding my recent partial knee replacement. His staff is very supportive. My recovery was much shorter than I anticipated. I highly recommend Dr. Davis to everyone I know.
in Ypsilanti, MI |
My experience with Dr Davis was remarkable. Dr Davis answered all of my concerns regarding my knee replacement. I had my left knee replaced. It was an easy experience. I was up walking the same day of my surgery with no pain. The nurses made sure that I experienced no pain. A month after my surgery I was walking with no assisted devices. I experience no difficulties in walking.
in Wixom, MI |
I recently had a full knee replacement performed by Dr. Davis. I found him to be a very skilled and caring surgeon based on his concern for me as well as my speedy and pain free recovery. Overall, my experience with him and his team was excellent. I highly recommend him for anyone needing a knee replacement.
in Lyon Township, MI |
I am now enjoying a pain free life and returning to my active lifestyle. Dr. Davis did my hip replacement. I appreciated that he explained the procedure and took time to answer my questions.
in Rochester Hils, MI |
I just had my second knee surgery performed by Dr. Jason Davis 3 weeks ago. I am extremely satisfied after both surgeries performed by Dr. Davis. He explains everything you need to know about the surgery, answers all questions and makes you very comfortable.
in Wixom, MI |
I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. Davis and his staff. Dr. Davis explained my whole knee replacement surgery in a way that I could understand. He has excellent bedside manner and I never felt rushed. If I call the office with questions, someone calls me back almost immediately and always so kind in their answers. I was quite scared to have this done but the whole experience with Dr. Davis and his staff was well worth it. I highly recommend Dr. Davis.
in Royal Oak, MI |
I had total hip replacement with Dr. Davis. Dr. Davis is very personable and takes the time to listen to your concerns and answer questions you have. My surgery was performed using a MAKO robotic assist arm. My results were so successful that I was able to leave the hospital the same day..with minimal pain. I was treated very well by all the staff at Henry Ford West Bloomfield. If I had the opportunity to go back and do it over..I would again choose to go with Dr. Davis.
in Southfield, MI |
Dr. Davis and his team were awesome. They took the time to explain every detail of the procedure. Everything happened just as it was outlined. My husband and I are thoroughly satisfied with the level of care I received. The home care was just as good. If I need more surgery in the future I will go see Dr. Davis. I have already referred a couple of friends to Dr. Davis, seeing how well I recovered is all the reference they needed.
Birmingham, MI |
Very pleased with the hip replacement surgery. No where near the pain I inticipated . Went home the next day. Dr Davis visited me the next morning to see how I was doing and to address any concerns. I had none . From the beginning Dr Davis said more than likely I would be going home the next day and I did . AWESOME! Staff including housekeeping were exceptional Enjoyed the complementary message ?? And the tee shirt and gift journal . Henry fords home care excellent .
Dearborn Heights, MI |
The first knee replacement went so well, I had them other one done.
Ann Arbor, MI |
I would definitely recommend Dr. Davis to my family and friends. I found him to be very knowledgeable, very skillful, and very professional. Very importantly, I found him to have great concern and compassion for my well-being as a patient. He was a great listener and provided me with answers and suggestions that helped me get through the total knee replacement process feeling happy and looking toward a future of being active and pain-free.
in Allen Park, MI |
Dr. Davis is knowledgeable and pleasant. I was able to have my total hip replaced and go home that evening. Pain has been very minimal, and recovery is going great! Everything was done very well, and the staff was completely professional and nice from start to finish. Highly recommended!
in Eastpointe, MI |
I just recently had both my hips replaced from Dr. Davis. He is a very nice and friendly doctor. He did a fabulous job.
in Allen Park, MI |
Not only is he an excellent surgeon, he has a great bedside manner. He takes his time answering questions.
in Howell, MI |
Straightforward and honest on what to expect for hip replacement surgery. Responsive in answering questions, very happy with results after 4 weeks.
in Milan, MI |
The outcome of the hip surgery was better than I imagined. Three weeks out and I'm progressing very well. Very little soreness or pain. Dr. Davis and the hospital staff were excellent and so was the facility.
Highland, MI |
Dr Davis nurse Jennifer was very helpful in answering my questions when I called. She always called back the same day to answer my questions. When I needed more meds she was helpful in getting them to the pharmacy I use . I would recommend Dr Davis to other friends. When in hospital he came in and saw how I was doing. He asked me if there were any questions I had.
Dr. Davis performed two total knee replacements for me and his performance and the entire wraparound of services of the HF WB Orthopedic Department were the very best. I felt fully informed, confident and supported throughout what is a distressing time.
in East Tawas, MI |
Dr. Davis is one of the best ortho doctors I have been too. He knew what had to be done, and did it. Was very honest, had a great sense of humor. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needed his expertise.
in Novi, MI |
I have had such an awesome experience Dr. Davisit has done both of my hips and I'm ready for the world excellent Doctor
Have you seen Dr. Jason Davis, MD?
Are you Dr. Davis?