Dr. Jason Darlington, MD

Ophthalmology •  Male • Age 45

Dr. Darlington

The Eye Institute

1995 W Nasa Blvd Ste 200 Melbourne, FL 32904

Dr. Jason Darlington, MD is a Ophthalmology Specialist in Melbourne, FL and has over 19 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University Of California, Davis, School Of Medicine medical school in 2001. He is affiliated with Holmes Regional Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Darlington to book an appointment.

Dr. Darlington's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Darlington

88.73239436619718%

Dr. Darlington?
I recently had cataract surgery in both eyes. The procedure was throughly explained, all the appointments were made in advanced, the surgery center was exceptional. It's been a short time since I have had the second eye done but I can see clearer than ever!!! Occasionally, office wait time has been longer than excepted, but I understand emergencies happen. Overall, highly recommend.
Aug 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Darlington, MD?
Dr. Darlington and staff explained everything clearly, put me at ease, and made sure my appointments, from the pre-LASIK appointments to the post-ops, went smoothly.
Aug 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Darlington, MD?
I will certainly recommend Dr. Darlington to anyone who needs treatments and/or surgery involving the cornea, Glaucoma, cataracts, etc. I had both my eyes done and sincerely state that the procedure was performed with the highest degree of professionalism and his staff were very diligent in their care for me. It was painless and efficiently done.
Sue Sepulveda – Jul 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Darlington, MD?
I had ICL done after over 20 years with glasses. The experience was very easy and I actually got pretty nauseous afterwards. Doctor Darlington over accommodated me by letting me stay at the office and the staff was very very friendly.
Taylor – Jul 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Darlington, MD?
I am a military veteran. I think Dr. Darlington is a consummate professional. I appreciated his straight to the point approach. His work was exemplary. For the first time in my life I am able to see without eyeglasses. Even though finances prevented me from receiving the premium implants, I am very pleased with what was done. If circumstances improve in the future soon enough, I will be contacting Dr. Darlington for consultation and treatment if possible. Additionally I truly respect and appreciate the courtesy of everyone involved with my case. Makes an old war horse proud to have served. Thank You ALL
Michael Graves – Jul 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Darlington, MD?
Dr. Darlington performed cataract surgery on both eyes recently 2 weeks apart. He explained the different types of lenses and the procedure for cataract surgery. He and his staff are friendly and efficient. I can't remember ever seeing as good as I do now. My eyes are recovering great. I would highly recommend Dr. Darlington
Cindy Garcia – Jun 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Darlington, MD?
Darlington is extremely capable and caring doctor
Amir Mahmoudzadeh – Jun 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Darlington, MD?
Extremely grateful for the care and skill of Dr. Darlington and his staff. Had both eyes done. Am pleased to be reading without glasses and to be enjoying a much brighter and clearer world.
Margaret Bryson – Jun 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Darlington, MD?
I had both lens replacements done. Exams leading up to surgery were done in a timely fashion, no long waits in office or exam rooms. The staff is very friendly (I would especially cite Alex for his professionalism). Options for lens types is explained so you can make an informed decision. Dr. Darlington did a fantastic job, I'm back to seeing great again.
Carl – May 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Darlington, MD?
I went to see Dr. Darlington for cataract removal surgery on both eyes. The surgery went far better than I ever expected. I just had my one week post op appointment and all is great. I am so glad I decided to have the surgery and have Dr. Darlington do the procedure.
Gerald Pucel – May 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Darlington, MD?
Dr. Darlington was very knowledgeable and professional. Answered all questions. I would highly recommend Dr. Darlington.
Joyce VanLeir – Mar 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Darlington, MD?
I went to see Dr Darlington last year with blurry vision in my left eye. After a complete exam he informed me that not only do I have a cataract in my left eye, but one is also forming in my right eye as well. They shared with me how each procedure would go and the entire staff at The Eye Institute assisted me in making an informed decision on which lens to get. I want with the more expensive lens, and I had to pay additional out-of-pocket as it was not covered by health insurance. I am so glad I did get the better lens and I am so glad that I went to Dr Darlington. My current vision is 20-18 with no glasses!!! He and his staff were easy to get along with, but professional in every way. The only down-side is there is a long wait time to see the Dr (usually an hour plus for each visit) but it was well worth the wait each time. I am telling all my family and friends to go to Dr Darlington for all of their eye health issues.
The BESt Eye Surgeon in Brevard County! – Mar 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Darlington, MD?
I just completed my last visit with Dr. Darlington after two cataract surgeries two weeks apart. He is efficient yet takes the time to answers questions to make his patients feel comfortable. Excellent doctor!!
DickQ – Jan 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Darlington, MD?
I saw the Dr for cataract surgery. He was friendly and professional. He answered every question I asked, BUT that's also my complaint, since this was all new to me, I didn't know what to ask. I was given a sheet of paper with three lens choices. It described each lens, but I didn't feel like I got much counseling on the pros and cons of each. It kind of felt like he didn't want to make a recommendation because he was afraid the patient would blame him if they didn't get the outcome they wanted. This made me uncomfortable. I ultimately did my own research and picked the Extended Depth of Focus lens and was happy with the results. However, about 6 weeks post surgery, I had a terrible case of floaters in the eye to the point that the vision in my left eye is almost as bad as it was before surgery. This hopefully will clear. I don't remember there being any discussion of this being a possible (or frequent) side effect. Again, questions were answered but no information was volunteered.
Bill L – Dec 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Darlington, MD?
Dr. Darlington performed cataract surgery on me approximately 3 years ago then saw me quickly and performed a laser procedure on the same day as my office visit to resolve cloudiness in my lense. I was seeing less than 20/500 on arrival and could see 20/25 upon my exit. He is professional and skilled. I highly recommend him.
Iva Griggs – Dec 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Darlington, MD?
Dr. Darlington did cataract surgery on both of my eyes recently.He is very busy but took time to answer all my questions and put me at ease about the surgery. He is very skilled and professional. Both eyes perfect! His office and surgery staff are very courteous and efficient. I give Dr. Darlingto and his staff five stars and highly reccomend their professional medical services.
Barbara Baker – Dec 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Darlington, MD?
What a great job you do. You tell people what they need to know before the surgery. This helps a lot. What a great office. All the people there are so nice. Thank you
Cheryl parravani – Dec 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Darlington, MD?
Dr. Darlington recently performed cataract surgery on my eyes 2 weeks apart. I found him to very professional, knowledgeable, and direct in answering questions regarding lens options. I was seriously nervous about the procedure, but the Dr and staff were reassuring, the process was efficient, and the results excellent. Cataracts are gone, lens implanted, and vision is clear. Directions post op were explicit and easy to follow. Being free from wearing hard contact after 50+ years has me turning cartwheels and I feel like a kid! Thank you Dr. Darlington
Elaine Lambert – Dec 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Darlington, MD?
In October Dr. Darlington removed cataracts from both eyes a couple of weeks apart. I opted to have mono vision with the implanted lenses and I am very pleased with the results. After each of the surgeries I had no discomfort. The eye drop regime one follows to ensure recovery is well thought out and easy to follow. In addition to the cataracts I have glaucoma and Dr. Darlington performed an additional procedure at the same time to further lower the eye pressure. I found Dr. Darlington to be an exceptional eye surgeon and would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone wanting the best.
Barbara LeDuke – Dec 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Darlington, MD?
Dr. Darlington did my operation on my left eye the 12th of last week and it was very good and he checked my eyes and I believe he's the greatest
Michael Hallowell – Nov 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Darlington, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Darlington?

• Ophthalmology

2001
University Of California, Davis, School Of Medicine

• Armenian

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dr. Darlington communicate via email?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Darlington offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Darlington offer an online patient portal?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Darlington have free onsite parking?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Darlington offer weekend visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Darlington offer evening visits?

Please call the office to learn more. (321) 722-4443