Dr. Jason Darlington, MD

Ophthalmology ·  Male · Age 44

Dr. Darlington

The Eye Institute

1995 W Nasa Blvd Ste 200 Melbourne, FL 32904

Dr. Jason Darlington, MD is an ophthalmology specialist in Melbourne, FL and has been practicing for 18 years. He graduated from University Of California, Davis, School Of Medicine in 2001 and specializes in ophthalmology.

Dr. Darlington accepts

Dr. Darlington accepts the following insurance:

Vitalidad Plus California Con Aetna
Basic PPO
Local Access Plus HMO
Commercial Insurance Company
Delta Health System
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Molina Healthcare
Kaiser PHCS Network PPO
Mutual of Omaha
PacifiCare HMO

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Darlington's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Corneal Abrasion or Laceration
  • Corneal Diseases
  • Corneal Ulcer
  • Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
  • Diabetic Macular Edema (DME)
  • Diplopia

4.4

Dr. Darlington?
Dr. Darlington's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jason Darlington, MD
Excellent. No other words, he made sure I was informed, comfortable and well taken care of - before, during and after my surgery. I was scared to death and let me tell you folks, cataract surgery is a piece of cake - there is NO, NO, NO pain - not even discomfort. If you are hesitating - don't - Call Dr. Darlington and take care of yourself!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Darlington, MD?
My first visit with Dr. Darlington, he explained how he would perform the procedures to both of my eyes for cataracts and to address my problems with glaucoma. I now have excellent vision in both eyes, low pressure in both eyes and no longer need any drops. Thank Dr. Darlington for giving me my sight back!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Darlington, MD?
Absolutely one of the outstanding doctors at The Eye Institute. Had cataracts in both eyes and elected to do the Symphony lens replacement -- and I am very satisfied. Excellent facilities and staff at all locations. Melbourne surgery center just great. Pre-op was a breeze. Actual operation was painless and took about 5 min and was back home within 2 hours. Post follow-ups and long term care were the best. These people care and Dr Darlington may well be best cataract surgeon in country
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Darlington, MD?
Dr Darlington performed my cataract surgery which resulted in a wonderful outcome. I had a concern before the surgery and he took the time to explain why the lens I was receiving was the best option for me and reassured me that my vision would greatly improve. Post surgery my vision was 20/25 and would have been 20/20 if not for a pre-existing retinal wrinkle. I would highly recommend Dr. D to any of my friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Darlington, MD?
Why would I go to a doctor that wants to perform my surgery at a different location than the one in the same building? What is wrong with this place?
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Darlington, MD?
Dr. Darlington is a wonderfully skilled surgeon. His bed side manner is excellent and he explained everything so I was aware of exactly what the procedure entailed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Darlington, MD?
Dr. Darlington is fantastic! He performed surgery in my left eye and implanted a new lens! My vision is wonderful, clear, bright and beautiful. It gets better every hour! He is highly professional, knowledgeable and skillful. I am so fortunate to be in his ophthalmic care. I look forward to my right lense replacement and having completely new vision!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Darlington, MD?
Very long wait and could care less. I paid for the Toric lens so I would not have to wear glasses. Well because the RX is off (which was admitted but later denied) if I want to see far away I need glasses. VERY disappointing. I was told at one of my visits that because I had paid for the Toric lens he would do the laser surgery for $50. Feel should of been free. When I went back, waited 2 hours he then said he advised against the surgery as it may distort my vision. I left VERY upset.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Darlington, MD?
Dr. Darlington was the third Cornea Specialist that we had seen for a serious issue with our adult son. He had experienced an ulcer in one eye that left him virtually blind in that eye. Dr. Darlington took control of this situation and was able to develop a plan that eliminated the scars from the ulcer and return our son's vision to normal. His calm nature and keen knowledge on the Cornea and surgical techniques available were critical to this success. I can highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Darlington, MD?
Dr. Darlington and his staff were magnificent! They are caring professionals at the top of their game. Dr. Darlington is extremely talented and truly cared about me and making my life fuller. He explained the available options and at no time did I have less than full confidence in him. Four weeks after dual cataract surgery, I am ecstatic about my new 20/20 vision. Dr. Darlington and his professional staff have significantly improved the quality of my life. Thank You and Job Well Done!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Darlington, MD?
It is with complete confidence that I recommend Dr. Jason Darlington to anyone. He is a highly specialized, trained and recognized surgeon. At my initial consultation, after a series of tests and evaluations, Dr. Darlington thoroughly detailed several care plans with his recommendations noting what to expect and not to expect. My vision is phenomenal following cataract extraction and IOL implantation surgery....no floaters, halos or other aberrations. Thank you, Dr. Darlington.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Darlington, MD?
Dr. Darlington is awesome. When I first started I was very apprehensive. After meeting Dr. Darlington and having him share his professional expertise and explain cataract surgery in detail I knew that I had found the unique professional who cares about his patient and who will do everything in his power to make my operation a complete success. He is patient and caring and is complimented by an amazing staff who make certain you receive the best care possible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Darlington, MD?
I had cataracts with astigmatism in both eyes. Dr. Darlington with The Eye Institute staff performed implant surgery on my left eye with next day vision 20/20 and a week later the right eye with vision also 20/20. I am very satisfied and appreciate. I'm 61 years old and have had numerous surgeries. This was the best and most professional surgical experience I've had.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Darlington, MD?
I am a life insurance agent here in Melbourne FL, and as such I have to do a LOT of reading of small print on application paper work, etc.. Reading glasses were starting to be a huge issue for me. From consultation to procedure Dr. Darlington's office was super. My reading now is PERFECT. Over 20 yrs ago I had an Eye done for distance and Dr. Darlington did one eye for reading, calling it MONO vision. He did not want me to rush into this decision and helped me greatly! Eric Bellaire 321-262-4163
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Darlington, MD?
I am eternally grateful to Dr. Jason K. Darlington of the Eye Institute, his staff, and surgical team. They are the epitome of professionalism. They are friendly, extremely caring, compassionate, loving and understanding. They made me feel very special. I just had my second cataract surgery . I cannot tell you how awesome it is to wake up and see everything so perfectly. Colors are more vibrant, everything is crystal clear and sharp. Awesome experience
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Darlington, MD?
I would recommend him but I would let my friends know that they need to allow at least 2 hours or more for their appointment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Darlington, MD?
I was both shocked and scared when I found out I had cataracts. My family optometrist referred me to Dr Darlington. Professional and confident it was easy to trust that he could help me. Great caring staff and great medical care. I couldn't be happier with my results. I would recommend Dr Darlington and the Eye Institute to everyone. "Thanks" isn't a big enough word to express how grateful I am for the gift of sight that they have given to me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Darlington, MD?
Dr. Darlington performed my ICL surgery in October 2015. The change in my vision is dramatic! He was committed to ensuring the absolute best possible outcome and for that I am forever grateful. Thanks Dr. D for making me see 20/10 :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Darlington, MD?
My experience with Dr Darlington was perfect. Super results and his professional is excellent. I would recommend him without hesitation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Darlington, MD?
My time with the Doctor was fine. I liked him and was comfortable with him and the procedure I had hoped would be coming up. Long waits are to be expected at most offices, but 2 hours is a but excessive and the office staff is not responsive and has never returned a phone call. I always have to call back a few days later to try to get a human and not a voice mail. It reflects in the Doctor and I do not think I will be going back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Darlington, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Darlington?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Darlington treats patients.