Dr. Jason Cohen, MD

Psychiatry •  Male • Age 48

Dr. Cohen

Jason L Cohen, MD

8 School Rd E Marlboro, NJ 07746

Dr. Jason Cohen, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Marlboro, NJ and has been practicing for 16 years. He graduated from SUNY Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine in 1999 and specializes in psychiatry, pediatric psychiatry, and more.

Dr. Cohen's Reviews

Dr. Cohen's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jason Cohen, MD
Excellent!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Cohen, MD?
I am so very grateful for Dr Cohen. He has given me many tools and skills to help me navigate through life. Dr Cohen is inspirational and empowering. He is my doctor and my friend
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Cohen, MD?
Dr.Cohen is nothing short of excellent at what he does. After several years of treatment, I am confident that patients of Dr.Cohen's are in the absolute best hands possible. He has guided me with experience, intelligence, complete professionalism and has never once steered me wrong. I never thought I would come as far as Dr.Cohen has gotten me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Cohen, MD?
Dr. Cohen is kind, understanding, prompt, and has totally changed my life! I am now able to focus and multitask which was impossible before I began seeing him. I have an autoimmune disease which is also improved due to my new confidence and peace of mind. I am 60 yrs old so don’t believe it is ever too late to change your life for the better! With Dr. Cohen all things are possible. My husband and family cannot believe the difference in my attitude, health, and even my appearance. I will be forever grateful to Dr. Cohen and will continue to be his patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Cohen, MD?
I am currently a patient of Dr. Cohen's, specifically for ADHD, and I will tell you that he has introduced profound improvements into my life that have benefited both my professional, as well as personal, life. His demeanor is kind, but he gets to the root causes, diagnoses them and then recommends a treatment plan with great efficiency. Do not put off making an appointment one more day. He has, without exaggeration, changed my life for the better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Cohen, MD?
I have seen Dr. Cohen for 8 months now. From our initial evaluation, I found the doctor and his office very calming. Dr. Cohen has been excellent at explaining the steps in the process, the medications, their benefits and what to expect as normal side effects, and he even offered a choice on medication to ensure I was comfortable with the treatment. Dr. Cohen takes the time to listen and observe what you are experiencing, so that he can offer the best solutions during a trying time in my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Cohen, MD?
Dr. Cohen is an amazing psychiatrist and therapist all wrapped up in one (which is EXTREMELY rare). I have seen him for many years and he has helped me through some of the worst times in my life when anxiety and panic attacks brought me to a point where I thought I would never recover. But, even in times of life when things were going well and I felt like I didn't need a session, he still gave me extremely valuable guidance that helped me with my job, my marriage and my overall happiness.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Cohen, MD?
5 years ago due to extreme anxiety almost to the point I couldn’t work or enjoy my family. I found Dr Cohen who assured me this was temporary. I haven’t missed a day of work and I now spend more time with friends and family than even before I met him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Cohen, MD?
When I first met Dr. Cohen, five years ago, I was suffering from depression/anxiety. I had an important event coming up and he assured me that he would do everything in his power to help me through my issues including contacting colleagues. It was then that I knew I found the right Doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Cohen, MD?
like most, in the beginning, I was apprehensive. Maybe I was being traditionalistic , or, maybe I was just being skeptical. However, I gave it a shot. Within the first 4 weeks I've observed tangible and measurable improvement in my daily life. Dr.Cohen is very accommodating throughout the entire process, paying careful attention at each appointment. He is thorough in his consideration of patient well being, and does his best to make everything as comfortable and effective as possible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Cohen, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Cohen?

Comprehensive evaluation and treatment of adolescents and adults utilizing therapy with or without medications. Medications, if used, are chosen carefully and used in the lowest effective doses to minimize side effects.

• Psychiatry

Dr. Cohen treats this condition more than 10% of his peers

Dr. Cohen's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Drug and Alcohol Dependence
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Medication Management
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Panic Attack
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases