Dr. Jason Cohen, MD

PsychiatryMaleAge 49

Dr. Cohen

Jason L Cohen, MD

8 School Rd E Marlboro, NJ 07746

Dr. Jason Cohen, MD is a Psychiatry Specialist in Marlboro, NJ. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Cohen to book an appointment.

Compare with other Psychiatry Specialists

Compare Dr. Cohen with our nearby Psychiatry Specialists at Hackensack Meridian Health Bayshore Medical Center.

Make an appointment at Hackensack Meridian Health Bayshore Medical Center today at (732) 201-3872.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of Hackensack Meridian Health Bayshore Medical Center.

Dr. Cohen's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Cohen

4.5

87.75510204081633%

Dr. Cohen?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (40)
  • Listened & answered questions (40)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (40)
  • Difficult to schedule appointment (5)
  • Appointment was rushed (4)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (4)
Overall Dr. Cohen is very attentive towards his patients. He is very knowledgeable and shows real care and empathy towards his patients. I have had a great experience with Dr.Cohen, he vastly improved my everyday life. He is kind, endearing and shows true compassion for his field and the people that he tends to.
Jun 24, 2020
Excellent!!
Robert Nash – Dec 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Cohen, MD?
I am so very grateful for Dr Cohen. He has given me many tools and skills to help me navigate through life. Dr Cohen is inspirational and empowering. He is my doctor and my friend
Dec 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Cohen, MD?
Dr.Cohen is nothing short of excellent at what he does. After several years of treatment, I am confident that patients of Dr.Cohen's are in the absolute best hands possible. He has guided me with experience, intelligence, complete professionalism and has never once steered me wrong. I never thought I would come as far as Dr.Cohen has gotten me.
Nov 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Cohen, MD?
Dr. Cohen is kind, understanding, prompt, and has totally changed my life! I am now able to focus and multitask which was impossible before I began seeing him. I have an autoimmune disease which is also improved due to my new confidence and peace of mind. I am 60 yrs old so don’t believe it is ever too late to change your life for the better! With Dr. Cohen all things are possible. My husband and family cannot believe the difference in my attitude, health, and even my appearance. I will be forever grateful to Dr. Cohen and will continue to be his patient.
Dr. Cohen changed my life! – Oct 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Cohen, MD?
I am currently a patient of Dr. Cohen's, specifically for ADHD, and I will tell you that he has introduced profound improvements into my life that have benefited both my professional, as well as personal, life. His demeanor is kind, but he gets to the root causes, diagnoses them and then recommends a treatment plan with great efficiency. Do not put off making an appointment one more day. He has, without exaggeration, changed my life for the better.
Mar 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Cohen, MD?
I have seen Dr. Cohen for 8 months now. From our initial evaluation, I found the doctor and his office very calming. Dr. Cohen has been excellent at explaining the steps in the process, the medications, their benefits and what to expect as normal side effects, and he even offered a choice on medication to ensure I was comfortable with the treatment. Dr. Cohen takes the time to listen and observe what you are experiencing, so that he can offer the best solutions during a trying time in my life.
Neptune, NJ – Jan 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Cohen, MD?
Dr. Cohen is an amazing psychiatrist and therapist all wrapped up in one (which is EXTREMELY rare). I have seen him for many years and he has helped me through some of the worst times in my life when anxiety and panic attacks brought me to a point where I thought I would never recover. But, even in times of life when things were going well and I felt like I didn't need a session, he still gave me extremely valuable guidance that helped me with my job, my marriage and my overall happiness.
Rumson, NJ – Dec 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Cohen, MD?
5 years ago due to extreme anxiety almost to the point I couldn’t work or enjoy my family. I found Dr Cohen who assured me this was temporary. I haven’t missed a day of work and I now spend more time with friends and family than even before I met him.
GF in New Jersey – May 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Cohen, MD?
When I first met Dr. Cohen, five years ago, I was suffering from depression/anxiety. I had an important event coming up and he assured me that he would do everything in his power to help me through my issues including contacting colleagues. It was then that I knew I found the right Doctor.
Freehold – Apr 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Cohen, MD?
like most, in the beginning, I was apprehensive. Maybe I was being traditionalistic , or, maybe I was just being skeptical. However, I gave it a shot. Within the first 4 weeks I've observed tangible and measurable improvement in my daily life. Dr.Cohen is very accommodating throughout the entire process, paying careful attention at each appointment. He is thorough in his consideration of patient well being, and does his best to make everything as comfortable and effective as possible.
Apr 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Cohen, MD?
Dr. Cohen is to me as my mechanic is to my car. In the three years I've been seeing him he has helped me recalibrate my life. My work life balance as well as my personal relationships have all been benefactors of the fine work Dr. Cohen has done. Dr. Cohen biggest fans are my wife and kids.
Profoundly Appreciative in Manalapan – Apr 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Cohen, MD?
I would certainly recommend Dr. Cohen to anyone suffering from ADHD and/or anxiety but I often find myself distracted by his appearance and professional charm. He is very attractive and this can be difficult for me at times but I’m not going to deny myself the treatment I need because he’s hot.
A good patient – Feb 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Cohen, MD?
Dr. Cohen has a very unique approach to treating anxiety. While he is calm, cool and collective (all the prerequisite traits you would want in your therapist); there is something that separates him from the rest of the field. I was always against medication until I was treated by dr. Cohen. While he’s not an ultra pro-medication therapist; He is an expert at weighing out dosage and explaining why medication can greatly help (not hurt) you along your journey.
Mike – Feb 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Cohen, MD?
Dr Cohen treatment has made a profound difference in my life. I suffered from anxiety and depression for many years. I had no desire to do anything, stayed home most of the time, other than going to work, and I had no interests.. With the right combination of meds I am a new person. I didn't know anyone could feel this good. I am no longer anxious, found a hobby that I am passionate about, made new friends and I am on the go all the time. I never felt better in my life. Meds really work!
Marlboro, NJ – Dec 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Cohen, MD?
Going to Dr. Cohen has been a game changer for me for my ADHD. I was reluctant to get help, finally capitulated at 50 years old and ended up in his office. Awesome guy, very easy to talk to and asks questions that are not annoying, listens and then discusses in detail many options. Went on medicine under his prescription and the results have been monumental in every aspect of my life particularly my business. Hard to believe I waited this long to get needed help. I highly recommend.
manalapan – Nov 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Cohen, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Cohen for 3 years now and it has been life changing. I had always been apprehensive about seeing someone for my depression. I didn't want to admit I was depressed or that I needed help, but it started to effect every aspect of my life. After seeing Dr. Cohen for just a few months, I knew that initial visit was the best decision I could have possibly made. Dr. Cohen has helped me make some of the hardest but most necessary decisions of my life. Highly recommended!
May 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Cohen, MD?
I know it's been a long time since I seen him, but his counsel still rings loud and helps me get through. Sadly the world of managed care doesn't allow us to see who we want.
Rob L in Atlantic Highlands, NJ – Jan 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Cohen, MD?
For years I had wondered if I had something wrong with me. I just felt out of sorts, like things that came so easily to others were unusually difficult for me. I was certainly smart, with a graduate level education at one of the best MBA programs on the East coast. But as I got older life seemed to slip by and things got harder instead of easier. I finally got the courage to seek help and was recommended to Dr. Cohen. The experience has been life changing. I feel limitless. Highly recommended.
Jan 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Cohen, MD?
Rare find! After a successful 10 + year relationship with a trusted Therapist I was a bit lost after her retirement. Local options had policies regarding specialties and most important RESPONSE TIME to appointment. ALL failed in returning my calls with ONE exception, Dr. Cohen. The smallest of life’s event can become overwhelming without a trusted support network. Dr. Cohen and his staff are kind, attentive and very responsive. I couldn’t be happier with my choice.
Freehold, NJ – Oct 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jason Cohen, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Cohen?

Comprehensive evaluation and treatment of adolescents and adults utilizing therapy with or without medications. Medications, if used, are chosen carefully...Read more

• Psychiatry