Dr. Jason Clark, MD

Dr. Jason Clark, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. Jason Clark, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Atlanta, GA. He is 37 years old and has been practicing for 9 years.

3200 Downwood Cir NW Ste 360

Atlanta, GA 30327

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia

Learn about Dr. Clark

See how frequently Dr. Clark performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dermatitis
Rash
high
Acne

Dr. Clark's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Itchy Skin
  • Jock Itch
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lipomas
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nail and Nail Bed Infection

• Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
  • Destruction of Penile Lesion
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Duke Univ Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2008
  • Emory University School Of Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2012
  • Harvard Medical School
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2014

Dr. Clark has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Clark does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Clark and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Clark's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Clark to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Clark's Performance
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Clark is so attentive and meticulous regarding care of dermatological needs. He spends ample time discussing your concerns and explaining appropriate treatments. I've recommended him to my husband, children and friends. Now we can all age well together! Smile!!!
Dr. Clark provides excellent service and performs procedures well. He is an excellent dermatologist to go to.
in Marietta, GA |
Just completed my first visit with Dr. Clark and was very impressed by the thoroughness of his exam and knowledge of his field. I have a high risk of developing skin cancers and routinely get checked by a dermatologist. Dr. Clark gave me the best exam I've ever received. What's more, he laid out a comprehensive and easy to understand plan to monitor and control my skin condition. I'll definitely be back and will highly recommend him to my friends. Bill in Marietta, GA
in Villa Rica, GA |
Dr. Clark is compassionate and thorough. I truly appreciate him and has staff for the excellent service they provide.
I was referred to Dr Clark for scars from my acne. He was extremely thorough and answered all my questions. He was honest, didn't promise the moon. He customized the treatment for my skin. We finished my last laser treatment a few weeks ago. My skin has never looked better.
in Atlanta, GA |
I am 100% satisfied with the miradry procedure and and my experience with Dr. Clark. He was knowledgeable, timely, communicative and thorough. I would highly recommend anyone with unwanted sweating to try this procedure with Dr. Clark. It was painless, easy, convenient and effective. I work in consulting and presenting is 80% of my role. I am now more engaged and effective as a presenter---I am more focused on my audience and my subject matter rather than on my embarrassing underarm condition.
in Atlanta, GA |
Knowledgable, Professional, and Caring. I would visit his office again as well as recommend him to my family and friends.
in Atlanta, GA |
I cannot say enough good about Dr. Clark; he truly cares for his patients and puts them first. He really listens and is very compassionate. His expertise and the technology in his office is the absolute best!!
Ft Myers, FL |
Dr. Clark is a great doctor and dermatologist. He is well trained, has excellent bedside manners, is professional and takes time to address your concerns. He is unique in having additional training in cosmetic dermatology and laser surgery. He puts you at ease and explains the treatment that's best for you. His staff is excellent and promptly gave me an appointment. I trust and highly recommend Dr. Clark and look forward to my next appointment.
in Peachtree City, GA |
My first visit with Dr. Clark was very productive. He was knowledgeable, courteous and thorough in his explanation of my procedure. I was told the side effects and how to minimize them. Overall a very positive experience.
in Atlanta |
Great experience with Dr. Clark! Beautiful new office, he answered all my concerns patiently, and his staff were very friendly and helpful. I will definitely recommend him to all my friends.
in Carrollton, GA |
Great doctor & staff. I drive 45 miles to see him, even though there are other dermatologists closer to me. Highly recommend!
in Atlanta, GA |
I saw Dr. Clark for Botox, filler, and laser for my rosacea. I was puffy when I left his office. My filler and Botox looked great right away. My rosacea took a few visits but I’m so glad I stuck with it. I am so happy with how my skin looks. I feel like myself again!! His assistant was very nice and knowledgeable. I would recommend Dr. Clark to anyone who wants to look great!
I was very satisfied with the results of my procedure and feel confident using Dr. Clark for any dermatology problems.
in Atlanta, GA |
I had an appointment with Dr. Clark in December of last year. The experience was great. It was a warm and inviting atmosphere. The receptionist was helpful and accommodating, greeted with a smile. the medical assistant made me feel at ease, thoroughly explain what was happening next Dr. Clark was exceptional further explained my procedure, gave me opportunities to ask a question, and answer all my questions in language that can I understand. I would highly recommend his services
Fargo, ND |
Very Unprofessional. Poor communication and diagnostic skills. Had to ask him to review the initial referral and labs from GP. Not interested in patient's concerns. I would not recommend Dr Clark to anyone!
in Atlanta, GA |
Would not recommend. Rude and pretentious. Does not know how to talk to people, and I will never return to him again.
Have you seen Dr. Jason Clark, MD?
Are you Dr. Clark?